View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Student Samantha Young 

Post New Student Samantha Young
Hello there, everybody. Sondra here with my latest installment. I know, some of you are probably thinking I'm nuts to have 6 characters going at once. But it isn't that hard when you know that you are only going to be using about half of them on a daily basis. Anyway, without further ado, here she is. Let me know what you guys think...

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Samantha Young
D.O.B: Dec. 1, 1989
Place of Birth: New York
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Grey
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: A pinkish heart-shaped birth mark on her right shoulder
Height: 5ft, 6in
Weight: A lady never tells
Bust: 34 C
Waist: 22
Hips: 24
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Virgin? No
Piercing or Tattoos: Both ears pierced
Language: English mainly. She has a little understanding of Spanish, Italian, and Chinese, though she is learning to speak the languages a little better through language translation books and computer programs.
Likes: Pretty and unusual flowers and other plants, music, manga, fantasy and sci-fi novels, swimming, parties, sex, pretty girls, ect…
Activities: Reading, gardening, swimming in the pool or at the beach, listening to music, hanging out with friends, partying, ect…
Miscellaneous:
Magic? No

Background: Though New York is not the most dangerous place in the world to live these days (Detroit beats New York City hands down, according to statistics), violence and crime there isn’t exactly non-existent and keeping safe was always an interesting challenge at times, to say the least...especially at night. Believing strongly in there being strength in numbers, the only way Samantha would go anywhere outside the house was if she had a group of family members or friends with her. Even then, she would always insist on carrying some sort of protection with her at all times, just in case.

It was much safer to stay at home with her family, which is where she spent most of her time while not at school. Samantha spent most of her free time in her bed room listening to music and reading one of the many novels and manga comics that stuffed the large wooden book shelves in her room. The room itself contained just about everything she needed (along with, of course the dressers, closet, and bed): a TV with a DVD player built in, an Xbox 360 and PS3, a state-of –the-art computer with a cable modem, the aforementioned bookshelves, an iHome stereo for her iPod, a foot locker at the foot of her large, four post bed and a desk to do her homework on.

Though Samantha spent a quite lot of time holed in her room with her nose in a book or playing one of her many video and computer games, she was also a big-time partier, and liked to go out on the town and have a good time with her friends whenever she could. During those times, Samantha would have a couple of her older friends sneak her, and those of her friends who were with the group that were also under-age, into night clubs that were restricted to people 21 or over. They would then spend the entire night getting smashed and dancing together in the middle of the club’s massive dance floor until closing time.

Of course, she never told her parents the truth about where she was going, instead telling them that she was spending the night at a friend’s house. This wasn’t a complete lie, though; she usually ended up at one of her friends’ houses after a night on the town with the girls. The plan always was, whoever’s parents were out of town, that’s whose house they would sleep at. This generally worked out well, since, like Samantha, most her friends’ had parents whose job required them to travel a lot.

Samantha would also bring a small group of friends home with her while her parents were gone on business and steal drinks from her father’s liquor cabinet. These nights often started out innocently enough…A little cocktail, a few snacks, some entertainment in the living room…but then one drink would turn into two, and then three, and suddenly things started to become a little less…innocent.

Usually, one of the girls would get some sort game going, like Truth or Dare, Strip Poker, or Strip Twister (Samantha’s friend Denise’s version of regular Twister—the rule was that every time you messed up trying to reach one of the dots, you had to remove an article of clothing, and if you screwed up again after you lost all your clothes, you were out).

As the evening progressed, Samantha and her friends would get even more intoxicated, and at one point, they would all start making out with each other, which soon led to a night of wild, drunken sex. Eventually, the girls would all pass out, waking up the next morning with a rather nasty hangover.

One day, Samantha’s parents had returned from their business trip early, and needless to say, they were quite shocked to walk into their home and see five girls sprawled out naked in the middle of the living room, clothes lying in crumpled up heaps on the floor. There were empty bottles and glasses on the coffee table, discarded potato chip bags and crumbs all over the place…and to the dismay of Samantha’s conservative Catholic parents, their own daughter was passed out, quite obviously drunk, with her face buried between another girl’s breasts.

The next morning, after her friends had been taken home, a quite hung-over Samantha was forced to have a sit-down with her parents, during which she was ordered to ‘confess her sins or be cast out of our home for all time’. Seeing no way out, Samantha recounted what details she could remember of the previous night, even admitting that those events had taken place every time that they had been out of town…and after further probing, she admitted to having snuck into the night clubs with her friends and getting drunk.”

Infuriated by the insolence of their impudent daughter, but feeling that there would be no way to find any other means to permanently handle the situation (especially while they away on business) short of severely beating her, Mr. and Mrs. Young quickly searched for an easy way out of a very difficult problem. Recalling that they had found a private all-girl school for her youngest daughter Katrina, where they had very strict rules for their students to follow and very severe ways to discipline those who broke them, Samantha’s parents immediately sent to her room to start packing and took her to the airport. There, she boarded the plane that would take her to Shokushu Island, a place that was sure to change Samantha forever.

If only they knew what fate awaited their daughter, and what sort of ‘discipline’ she was likely to receive, her parents might have thought twice about sending her off to this particular school…

Personality/Psychological Profile: Despite the harsh environment that she grew up in, Samantha remains the same cheerful and optimistic girl that has been since the day she was born, though it has also given her a sort of mental toughness that allows her to deal with many difficult situations that might be harder for some other people to handle.

Samantha is a very warm, sweet and friendly person, with quite a playful side as well, who gets along well with others and is capable of making friends easily. Though she doesn’t look like it, Samantha is quite the partier, and will gravitate towards any place where there is fun to be had, especially if there’s alcohol and/or sex involved.

There is also a somewhat geeky, bookish side to Samantha, and she is almost as happy sitting down with a good novel or manga comic, or kicking ass in games like Halo 3 and Gears of War, as she is when she is partying and hanging out with her friends.

Though not much of a fighter, Samantha is fiercely loyal towards her friends and will defend them at all cost, even if it means getting hurt in the process.

----------------
Now playing: Disturbed - God Of The Mind
via FoxyTunes

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Last edited by Samantha Young on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:04 am
Profile WWW

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:06 am
Profile WWW

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:14 am

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:21 am
Profile WWW

Hi, Miss Samantha... Are you related to Kat?

You seem really... adventurous, I guess is the word I'm looking for?

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:33 am

Yep to both, Kat is my younger sister...and I definitely would say 'adventurous' would be a rather apt description.

Perhaps, if you're up for it, I can show you just how adventurous I could be... :wink:

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:50 am
Profile WWW

Here's your complimentary Shokushu welcome basket! There's soap, and hypoallergenic lotion and soothing aromatherapy candles and more soap and a sewing kit that you're going to need and extra panties and some relaxing music and some painkillers and some more soap and.....

*keeps pointing out items in the stunning melange of materials*

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:56 am
Profile YIM

*throws a cylindrical object into the basket discreetly*

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:02 pm

*smiles at this strange pink-skinned creature that handed her the basket* Thank you for the welcome basket, Niellwyn...*Points out the strange cylindrical object sticking out* Uh, what is that?

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:00 pm
Profile WWW

*winks* I'll show you in a less public area.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:02 pm

*Her lips spread into a grin as an understanding begins to dawn* Ah...yes, I see now...well, then...Lead on, sexy. :wink:

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Here's your complimentary Shokushu welcome basket! There's soap, and hypoallergenic lotion and soothing aromatherapy candles and more soap and a sewing kit that you're going to need and extra panties and some relaxing music and some painkillers and some more soap and.....

Hey! All I got was being kidnapped by Diana!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:23 pm

:oops: Eep! I just noticed that I had left out a whole section of my profile. Silly me, I had left out the whole Personality/Psychological Profile bit. Fixed it now.

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

niellwyn wrote:

Don't worry, Vi, I'll share mine with you if you'd like. :)

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

Violett Small wrote:
niellwyn wrote:

Don't worry, Vi, I'll share mine with you if you'd like. :)

Thanks for the offer, but it's fine, I honestly don't really like candles anyways, open flames make me a little nervous... I just feel a little left out is all. *Nervous smile*

Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next