View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Returning Student-Sondra Van Ryan 

Post Returning Student-Sondra Van Ryan
Name: Sondra Van Ryan
Place of Birth: Detroit, MI
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Tan
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Her unusually long tongue, which she can stick out about eight inches
Height: approx. 5 ft, 6 in
Weight: Classified
Bust: 36 D
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Magic? No
Virgin? Hell no
Piercing or Tattoos: Both ears pierced; no tats
Language: English and a smatter of German and few other languages she picked up here and there
Likes: Sex, her wife Linnis, her sister Josie, her friends and roomies, animals (especially cats), art, music, sports, fantasy novels, partying, cosplay, cooking, ect…
Dislikes: Her father, mean people, bugs (she’s not afraid of them—she just doesn’t like them very much), Authority, school, monsters (duh), people who are cruel to animals, ect…
Activities: Having sex, playing sports (swimming, volley ball, running, basketball, etc..), cooking for friends and her sister, reading, dancing, singing, listening to music, playing around with her guitar, drawing (mostly manga), ect…
Miscellaneous: Sondra’s clothing is often more revealing than concealing, and she almost never wears bras or panties (even during school hours), a habit that often gets her into trouble with the school staff.

Personality/Psychological Profile: Sondra is a proud and highly self-confident woman (without being conceited), totally fearless in most any situation. She had learned at an early age to stand up for herself and her beliefs, no matter what the consequences. Her philosophy has always been “No matter what, never be afraid to be yourself. Don't let yourself be judged, don't worry about what others think about you, and don't let the bastards get you down. What's most important is how you feel about yourself. Be proud. Be confident. If you don’t have faith in yourself, you’ll never survive.”

Sondra is a kind, generous person who enjoys meeting new people and likes to help others whenever she can. Just don’t make her angry. You wouldn’t like it when she’s angry with you, trust me on this. She is also a nymphomaniac and craves sex like a chain-smoking nicotine addict craves cigarettes.

Sondra is a woman of many and varied talents, and has been fortunate enough to have had a few good people in her life to help her strengthen and hone those talents. Sondra is an excellent artist in almost all art styles, though on most occasions, she usually prefers to draw manga style. She is also a superb singer and guitar player. Plus, an added bonus, Sondra can stick her tongue out up to eight inches and is extremely flexible (very useful talents for when you are giving someone oral pleasure or when you’re alone and need a little ‘release’).

Oh, and I should mention the fact that Sondra is much tougher than she looks and is quite a match for most anyone—male or female, but she usually only uses her fighting skills when she is defending herself or someone else (although this doesn’t seem to help much during monster attacks, monsters being rather stronger than most humans).

Background: Prior to her arrival to Shokushu, Sondra lived at home with her parents Patricia and Timothy Van Ryan, Sr., her black cat Damien, and her five siblings, which include her fraternal twin sister Josephine, her younger sisters Kelly and Ashley, and her two older brothers Steven and Timothy Van Ryan, Jr.

The Van Ryan house was not a very pleasant place to live in. Their mother was all right. There weren’t a whole lot of strict rules in the house. She pretty much let the kids do whatever they wanted to, as long as they didn’t get hurt or break any laws in the process. It was their father who was the problem.

Timothy Van Ryan, Sr. would not be winning any awards for Father of the Year any time soon. His daily activities at home included (in no particular order) beating his wife and kids, drinking a whole case of beer while watching sports on TV (if your idea of watching sports is yelling at the screen every five seconds), beating the wife and kids some more, sitting on the porch and smoking pot, sexually abusing his daughters, sitting on the living room sofa and drinking a whole fifth of rum…I think you get the idea.

One day, Sondra had enough of the abuse and decided to get even by taking her brother Tim’s steel bat and nearly beat their father to death with it. Mr. Van Ryan naturally took exception to this. After returning home to the hospital, where several broken bones had to be treated, his stitched-up face looking slightly disfigured from the savage beating at the hands of his daughter, he packed her bags and sent her packing.

And thus here she is, stranded on Shokushu Island with no hope (or desire) of returning home. Sondra currently resides in the Student Dorms in room 300 with her sister Josephine, who had arrived under similar circumstances a couple years later.

In her free time, when Sondra’s not in her dorm room or hanging out with her friends or her sister Josephine, you can usually find her running on the track outside the gym, swimming in the pool, relaxing on the beach (she loves to sit on the beach at night to watch the sun set) or in the hot tub. She can also be found reading and drawing while listening to music and lounging in the fork of her favorite tree, a severely weather-beaten, yet quite sturdy old 80-foot + oak tree that offers an excellent view of the campus, dorms, and its surrounding park grounds. As an added bonus the tree offers plenty of cover from any beasties who might by flying overhead.

----------------
Now playing: Billy Joel - I'm Moving Out
via FoxyTunes

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:01 pm

8 inches...? You must be very talented with that tongue of yours...

Welcome back to the campus, we're all glad to see you.

Sat May 26, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat May 26, 2007 8:23 pm

but I'll share.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun May 27, 2007 6:08 am
Profile YIM

Aww, thank you, Linnis! I'll have to remember that... :twisted:

Sun May 27, 2007 12:45 pm
Profile YIM

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun May 27, 2007 10:17 pm
Profile YIM

Would you like to find out? :wink:

Bio

Sun May 27, 2007 11:28 pm

I'd love to RP with you...

Sun May 27, 2007 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

The Count Alucard wrote:

Would you like to find out? :wink:

Just ask me, not only do I already know, but I get frequent reminders.

Mon May 28, 2007 8:04 am
Profile YIM

...Yeah, but I don't know just how to introduce that into the RP I'm having with you...

The "cords" suddenly pulled tight on Linnis's limbs, spreading her legs wide and keeping her arms from her body. "So," said Alucard, looking around the room, "I hear your girlfriend is quite good with her tongue..."

See? It doesn't fit.

Mon May 28, 2007 8:22 am
Profile YIM

True. I'd ask if the memory thing worked both ways, but I'd probably convince you to become a lesbian.

Tue May 29, 2007 2:09 pm
Profile YIM

I can't imagine that, as Alucard is of neutral gender. All the same, Alucard can look through your memories when you are in an unconcious state.

Tue May 29, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

As talented as the two of you are, I'm sure that if you put your heads together, you guys will think of something. :D

Bio

Wed May 30, 2007 3:44 am

Thank you for your optimism, Sondra. (violates them both with tentacled lust)

Wed May 30, 2007 3:50 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]