View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Karen Hinase! (attempt again!) 

Post Karen Hinase! (attempt again!)
Karen Hinase

Background:
Karen today is a bright-eyed young woman with a ferocious temperament and a strong belief in valor and heroism even in such a modern age. While she knows such things as personal codes are more meant for TV heroes and children, she will fight on and never give up against any obstacles she faces! Well, that's what she hopes...

Her childlike idealism and ideals of courage were born from the influence of her father, Richard Morrt, an American soldier stationed in Japan. Even before high school she gleefully ate up samurai movies, shonen anime and manga, and classic heroic tales, watching many of them with her father. Of course, being outgoing, stubborn, and confrontational earned her the reputation as a brat and a troublemaker. She confronted issues head on and refused to ignore things she viewed as wrong, which both earned her respect and dislike from her teachers and peers.
Karen's temperament was not lost on her mother, Hinase Achika, a half-Japanese restaurant owner. They were always poor and struggling, and thrashing and fighting against everything wasn't the best way to resolve problems. As Karen's attempts to do the right thing got her into trouble, Achika helped her find a way to balance herself... she enrolled her into a relative's martial arts school. Under Mori Karen would learn kendo and shotokan... and more importantly how to balance her own forceful nature and to look for more than one solution. With all this, she began to grow up more; she still clung to her childish and heroic idealism, but she picked her conflicts more carefully and was more prudent than before.

During high school she also grew into the crashing reality that she was so very, very not good at school. Now, as well, she began to realize that her life needed a direction... one not knee-deep in movies and manga. She wasn't smart enough to be in politics, she felt too humble and unlearned to teach martial arts, and although she liked sports (soccer and basketball especially) she wasn't sure whether she wanted to do that for a living.
Karen was also blossoming into a very full figure and was quickly becoming very popular at school... both as a target of admiration and harassment. To fight back she took a page from a favored manga, organizing a bit of a 'watch' and catching boys (and girls) who misbehaved or hurt the other students, and rattling the bruisers and bullies. With renewed vigor she focused more on her martial training and struggled with her studying as best as she could, getting help from her friends in order to see through difficult responsibilities.

College, she hoped, would be the proving grounds that would help her find her path, but with her low grades it looked like she wouldn't get far. Finally, she received what they all thought was a blessing; a remote all-girls' college accepted her with an athletic scholarship! Although it was distant and lacking males, Karen was actually relieved not to have any distractions. She hoped the other girls wouldn't find her toughness and enthusiasm for 'fargone nobility' too silly, and she might get a chance to make some friends and use more 'forethought and cunning' (to quote Mori) to handle problems.
And so, Karen went to Shokushu College...

Personality:
Karen has a clear view of 'right and wrong', and a strong moral code she follows. Still, she knows life isn't always simple to figure out, so she tries to be careful and not act rashly. Still, her brash personality and outspoken nature lands her in a lot of trouble, and her stubbornness can keep her there. She's very sociable, caring for others and liking to make friends. Sometimes, she finds herself brooding on people's negative opinions of her, or her own failings and weaknesses.
Although she may talk (and think) like a shonen hero sometimes, this is mostly to keep her intentions good and pure as much as possible and to keep herself strong. Although trying to be 'pure of mind and body' can be hard indeed, given she tends to attract considerable amorous behavior from other people. She's grown used to pushing away that attention, not wanting to be slowed down or distracted from her goals and soul-searching.

Shokushu's reality will really toss her for a loop, and she will struggle hard to survive independently and to protect others at any cost. It may involve her having to learn quickly to be clever as well as strong... and she may discover many shameful traits her uninhibited nature may come with...

Distinguishing features:
Karen is tall, with long black hair, Caucasian features and strong, dark eyes. She is surprisingly very well-endowed, a product of very good genes and a healthy appetite. She finds her... 'blessings' as closer to a curse in male company. She has slender cheekbones but strong features that soften considerably when she's in good cheer. She weighs a bit more than other girls her build, but much of that is muscle hiding under her deceptively feminine features.

Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (quarter Japanese)
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 147 lbs... muscle!!
Bust: Not telling!
Waist: Hey, ditto!
Hips: ...
Virgin? I... I can't BELIEVE you are ASKING that!! (yes)
Piercing or Tattoos: Lord, no!
Language: English, Japanese
Likes: Samurai stories and shonen manga, fast-paced music, fast food, frogs
And to it may concern, I just wanted to add to this admission form and say that I'm vastly looking forward to my stay at your school!

Sig Pic, larger!
Karen... pissed.

Last edited by Karen Hinase on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:07 am

Welcome to campus! Hope to see you around the beach sometime...

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:32 am

Thanks! I certainly will have to go by the beach some time...

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:15 am

WOW! You have three times my bust. I kind of envy yet pity you at the same time.. Can I snuggle in your chest sometime? :P

I mean, Welcome to Shokushu.. *bows*

Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:44 am

yeek! how did you find my measurements?? whoever gave you them exaggerated them I swear! *covers chest* and h-hey, good support and regular massages go a long way! and I can't help how tasty junk food is!

well anyway, thank you for having me! er, as a fellow student I mean... see you around campus!

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Haha, I might have to find you two young butsy girls together sometime. *laughs evily*

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:31 pm

*Antipode, having finally returned to the campus, stretches his tendrils, and looks around at the many new students. Noticing this one, he finds himself amusingly interested.*

(Hopefully we can play!)

Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:58 am
Profile YIM

No one gave me your measurements, I can see from relevence. *stands beside her and compares titties* See?

((Just kidding with ya xP But seriously, the boobs in those pictures are HUGE!))

Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:56 pm

... Wow....

You're huge....

I mean, er... welcome to campus....

*Feels so tiny!*

Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:29 am

yeek... *covers* I assure you, it's the bra and uniform! They, just, er... I know there are some other students about, umm, like me. that is, well... I'd better get to class... and thanks for the welcome!

Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:51 am

and as well, I'm sure I'll meet all of you at some point! I just have, err, my hands mostly full at the moment.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:16 am

Post Re: Karen Hinase! (attempt again!)
a boy walks up and says welcome to the school*flashes an award winning smile slightly offset by sharper than average canines * the people here are getting FOXIERall the time walks off into the woods before you remember its an all girl school

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm

a boy walks up and says welcome to the school*flashes an award winning smile slightly offset by sharper than average canines * the people here are getting FOXIERall the time walks off into the woods before you remember its an all girl school

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Welcome back to the campus Karen.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Welcome back Karen. :)

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next