View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Leriana Vallori 

Post Leriana Vallori
Name: Leriana Vallori

Place of Birth: Sydney, Australia

Nationality: Australian

Hair Color: Reddish-Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: Pale

Pubic Hair: None.

Distinguishing features: Tattoo, uniform is immaculate and she very rarely appears in anything but her uniform. Even when allowed to wear whatever she wishes she will wear her uniform unless instructed explicitly otherwise. Prefect's sash wrapped from her left shoudler to right hip. Silver necklace with a single diamond set onto a heart.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: Student did not know at time of enrolment and scales were broken that day due to an earlier applicant (one that was refused obviously)

Background: Leriana's mother was found on the hospital steps in the final stages of childbirth and nearing death. She was rushed into the hospital, but despite the doctors and nurses best efforts within the hour the mother was dead and Leriana was born. The only words spoken by her mother were the words "Leriana Vallori" as she briefly touched her baby on the head before passing away. With no other clue to either the women's or the childs identity (a search of the women's rather tattered clothing revealed nothing) the doctor named Leriana according to the last words of her mother.

Leriana was cared for at the hospital as a charity case, but eventually the hospital (despite the adamant wishes of the nursing staff who all thought she was adorable and wanted to keep looking after her) she was moved to an orphanage when she was 6 months old. She was cared for until she was 3 years old, at which point the government closed the orphanage she was in and she was moved to another, much larger one. It was here that her life turned around, and she went from a caring supporting environment into what would become a living hell. The staff tasked with monitoring the children were overworked, and most of them had either drug or alcohol problems. The other children all had their own issues, and bullying was rampant. Especially towards the 'soft' new kid. Leriana was, for all intents and purposes, abandoned. She pulled away from other kids, and would often suffer at the hands of the larger, older children.

Her salvation came when she became old enough that she was legally required to enter primary school. For her first week she all but hid from everyone. A student teacher, who was just starting her observation period. When the second week came around the student teacher approached Leriana and tried to draw her out. Leriana, who had felt alone, abandoned and bullied for years, briefly resisted, but by the time lunch came the Student Teacher had drawn her out so much that the two were chatting. When the student teacher left to get her lunch from the staff room she took Leriana with her, and the two shared the teachers lunch. That student teacher remained at the school for two months, and by the time she left Leriana considered school in general, and teachers in particular, as the greatest things ever.

When the student teacher left Leriana was distraught for the morning, but at Lunch she approached her class teacher and tried chatting. From that point on every year Leriana would always try and spend as much time with her teachers, preferring to chat with them and resisting all efforts to introduce her to other students. She was constantly teased over this, and once even hit, and the abuse only stopped when a teacher was near. This constant teasing was combined with the fact her teachers were all friendly to her and the end result was Leriana did everything she could to stay with a teacher. As she grew older she had to come up with reasons to do so, and she volunteered for anything she could. Library monitor, class monitor, even cleaning up rubbish in the yard. If something let her stay with a teacher she did it eagerly.

When she was reaching the end of 5th grade she was suddenly thrusted into the students focus. The entire grade 5 was required to elect the next years student captain. Leriana wanted the position, badly, but to get it one had to be elected by the students. The only other candidate was one of the most popular girls in the class. While Leriana was very highly regarded by the teachers, who provided a third of the votes, she was not liked by any of her class mates. She had three months before the election, and she worked hard throughout recess, lunch, even after and during class, to change that. If someone needed help Leriana would generally be in a position to do so, no matter what the problem was. When elections came around the results were close, but to her elated joy Leriana won it.

The next year as the student captain was just as enjoyable as she had thought it to be. Leriana was a model student captain, not only were her grades almost perfect in every subject she participated in everything possible, and was willing to help anyone who needed, or wanted it, with anything. For the first time in her life she was not only well liked by the teachers, but even the student body looked up to her.

But for every peak in Leriana's life a sharp drop followed. She was still in the orphanage, despite her complete turn around at school no-one had been interested in adopting her. She seemed to have slipped through the cracks of the system, and when the government finally found out about the state of the orphanage and shut it down she was in the final few months of her primary school. One of the teachers offered to take her in for the last few months before she followed the rest of the children from the orphanage away. This was allowed, but this act of kindness would come back around ... harshly.

Leriana's rise had meant she was hated all the stronger amongst the other kids her age at her orphanage, and when they had a few months before her arrival they made up all sorts of stories about her. When she finished primary school it was the happiest day of her life. The entire school cheered her as she handed the school captaincy to the next elected captain. The very next day she moved to her new home at the next orphanage, and was almost instantly scorned and teased, taunted and bullied. Her time between primary school ending and secondary school starting was hell, and when school restarted she threw herself into it. But here she had to work harder to remain near teachers, and she worked as hard as she could.

By the time she started year 9 she had almost regained her position in the teachers eyes that she had in primary school. With a single exception. Her English teacher, her only male teacher, continued to test just what she would do if he asked. The requests started as simple time savers for him, fetching documents, cups of coffee, and slowly became more degrading. Soon she was using the small amount of money she had to but him lunch from the canteen, and he would often get her to run pointless errands for him. By the middle of the year he had started making her strip for him, and a few weeks later she was giving him daily blow jobs and titty fucks. Another month would pass before he would start to actually fuck her properly. Leriana willingly and eagerly complied, willing to do whatever she could to earn his favour and praise.

That would continue until she was in her final year, where it was discovered by another teacher. The male teacher was arrested, and the authorities searched for a sheltered university where the teachers were held in high regard and would not take advantage of her near instant compliance to teachers orders. After she graduated she bordered the plane to Shokushu, it was assumed that at such a strict school she would thrive and the usually harsh discipline would ensure that teachers did not take advantage of her.

Psychological Profile: Leriana is an extreme Teacher's pet. She will do anything possible to get in the good graces of a teacher, any request is instantly complied with no matter what, and she works hard to get as good a score as possible. She thrives on praise from teachers or other authority figures, and wilters up in depression when scolded by them. It has been observed that she will willingly enter the basement for the entertainment of a teacher (the teacher in question is being investigated under suspicion that he was the one who removed her name from the 'special' student list), but if some disciplinary charge is made up (Leriana has proven to be very resourceful in following school rules, and even despite a week of determined effort the teacher was unable to make her break a single rule.) she seems to retract in on herself. She still does as ordered, but her energy and enthusiasm for the task vanish.

Personality: Leriana is a dutiful student, she considers the school rules to be sacred and even the thought of breaking them is near sacrilegious. Observations over the past year of her interactions with students reveals she generally ends up in a fairly dominant, if unofficial, role in the classroom. She extends that role outside the classroom, and several teachers have noted that she has been very useful in discovering disciplinary breaches. She seems to be vaguely social with other students, always being polite and although friendly she is quite liable to snap at another student if she is bothered in the middle of something she considers important.

Virgin? No.

Piercing or Tattoos: She has an Angel's wings tattoo on her stomach. Otherwise none.

Language: English

Likes: Being praised, getting high marks, modifying pictures digitally, being on the good side of the teachers/students holding authority.

Activities: Studying, helping teachers with anything they ask, whatever activities have teacher supervision or get her praise with teachers, tutoring any student who needs it, taking photos of models (sometimes herself, sometimes other students) and changing those photos digitally (such as her own 'angel' picture.) Since becoming a prefect she has started patrolling in her free time, as well as acting as a detention monitor for student's she issues demerits to.

Miscellaneous: This is actually Leriana's second year at Shokushu. A spot check of the records showed a discrepancy in the list of 'special' students, and after following up it was discovered that someone moved her name off that list. The offender has yet to be determined, although evidence is starting to grow about a single member of staff who discovered her ... obedience, and wanted to keep her for himself.

Leriana is one of Vera's prefects, and has slowly been finding those girls she can get influence and favours from (either by tutoring or sex) and slowly setting up her own little network of eyes and ears to help her find rule breakers that she can report to Katya.

Magic? None known. However she has an uncanny ability to follow school rules despite any attempt to make her break them. Considering this included suddenly gaining an immunity to sleeping gas, as well as finding both correct panties and bra when all had been removed from her room, it is suspected that she does have a, if rather limited, form of magic that she uses subconsciously.

Picture of her Graphic Design project she completed in her first year. Criteria of project was to attach something unnatural to a picture of you. Leriana added wings to a picture of herself. *Note* Tattoo was edited out at request of teacher.

Picture of her tattoo

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Last edited by Leriana on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Post Re: Leriana Vallori
Just in case I need another post at some point...

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Welcome! Monsters able to pass as humans should now don their best tweed outfits and sign up as substitute teachers :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 pm
Profile YIM

So wonderful to find an obedient and rule abiding student. Now if only the other students can learn from this one's example *nods nods*.

Welcome to Shokushu, Leriana ^^

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:19 pm

That student follows the rules... Ha.. ha. This should prove to be entertaining, at least for some monsters. ^_^

Welcome to Shokushu, even if your character is here for about one year already, have a good time :D

Last edited by Ryu on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Campus hope you enjoy the place and looking forward to rape you.... wait did I say rape? i meant date.
Again Welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you for your kind ... Was that a Head Girl?!?

Thank you Ms. Matsumoto *does a half bow to Vera* I'm glad you think well of me.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 am

My my, one that follows the rules perfectly? I can't believe it =O

Welcome to Shokushu! Have a great time here and hope you never sway from the right path! Staying on the teachers' good side probably won't save you, but you can try at least ;D

If you ever feel like RPing, I'm always available, so don't hesitate to send me a PM. See ya around.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:09 am

A little goody two shoes I see...=D

She looks great, and I rather like that you've taken her a different direction than most students. Welcome, and if she ever needs to talk to another prim and proper girl, Gwendolyn is a bit of a stickler for rules herself.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 am

Hah! If El finds her, she'll put the poor girl through Hell.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

Welcome to Shokushu, I hope you enjoy to time on campus.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 am

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

*gasps*

Another head girl welcomed me!

Oh thank you thank you thank you Ms. Gedichi-Stealer <ooc: I think that's correct, but I could be wrong>

If you ever need me for something just ask.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
*looks around*

I think that's enough time to get an accurate idea of peoples first impressions.

Official declaration that Leriana is my student character.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am
Profile YIM

Intresting. Went for the sneaky approach to gain impressions on your character hmm? Well I like her nonetheless.

I really should have been able to tell who it was from the style of writing. #-o

Lira's Profile

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next