View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 New Student Sara Watson 

Post New Student Sara Watson
((A work in progress))

Student Bio/Profile

Full Name: Sara Eleanor Watson
Place of Birth: London, England
Nationality: English/Sicilian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Olive
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: Wouldn’t you like to know :P
Bust: 36C
Virgin? Nope
Piercings: Two in each ear; one in her left brow; one navel piercing
Tattoos: A dragon tattoo on her back (see attachment below)
Glasses/Contacts: Sara wears contacts for her astigmatism
Language: English, Sicilian, Italian, Japanese, and a few others
Magic? No

Some of her Favorite Activities: Playing and listening to music, hanging out with her friends and checking out the local club scenes, traveling, painting and drawing, practicing her future trade craft (tattoo artist), skateboarding and rollerblading, and, occasionally, getting into trouble.

Some Dislikes: Going to school, people who are boring or who take themselves too seriously, authority figures, anyone who messes with her friends and family, slow or ‘mellow’ music, rodents, spiders and insects…

Personality/Psychological Profile: Sara is rebel at heart, and she definitely has a habit of questioning anyone in authority, but she doesn't go out of her way to cause trouble for herself or others (at least, not very often, though sometimes she just can't help herself...). If anyone else tries to give her any shit, though, and trouble is exactly what they'd get. And if somebody crosses the line by messing with her friends or family, then she would go to any length to make sure that somebody wished they were never born, no matter what the cost to herself.

Background: Sara Watson was born into a very talented family of artists and musicians, and the gifted young woman had become quite proficient in both areas at an early age. Over the years, Sara has been practicing and improving her musical talents more or less on a daily basis, and has gotten quite good at the guitar and piano, though her main focus has always been improving her singing and practicing the drums. When she wasn’t busy honing her musical talents, Sara was doing what she could to improve upon her already impressive skills as an artist, constantly experimenting with different techniques and mediums and finding ways to combine different styles together to create her own unique art form.

If there was anything Sara loves more than art and music, it’s getting together with her relatives for their bi-annual group vacations. There is one trip, though, that Sara looks back on with mixed emotions, when she allows herself to remember the events at all. Sara, along with her older sister Abigail and their parents, was spending the summer with the Macbeth family in Scotland. Everything was going great at first, and both families were having a blast together exploring and sight-seeing. Then August came around, the time of the internationally renowned Edinburg festivals. Fringe. The Edinburg Festival Fringe, the festival the family had attended, is hailed as the biggest festival of the performing arts anywhere in the world (entered the Guinness Book of Records in 1994), and according to statistics, it would take three years and 143 days to see every performance back-to-back. It’s also one of the most unpredictable and controversial (at least among the Edinburg festivals, whether or not it is among the most unpredictable and controversial in the world, I have yet to find out), which in Sara’s mind is a big part or what gives the festival its charm…

It was the late afternoon of August 3rd, Fringe Sunday, and the day that changed Sara’s life forever. The Watsons were meeting Fiona’s family back at their home for supper after spending a rather exiting and exhausting day at the festival. The two Watson girls were riding back to the house with Fiona’s family while Sara and Abby’s parents lagging behind them in their own car. The three girls were all snuggling up together in the back seat of the sedan, the two sisters fast asleep while Fiona, the ‘Energizer Bunny’ of the group, remained wide awake during the entire ride…

Sara awoke to the sound of screeching tires, followed by a loud crash, and what the young woman saw when she opened her eyes was…well, it was too shocking to for her to put into words, so I’ll attempt to describe it the best I can for her. What happened was, the SUV that rammed into her parents vehicle was driving way too fast. The police report said that they were going 120 mph at the time, and as they rounded a curve, no one seemed to notice the semi truck that was in their lane; Sara’s dad tried to swerve but it was too late. Mr. Watson didn’t even have time to brake, so he slammed into the back of the semi with the driver side of the car. The high bumper on the semi trailer literally sliced the roof off the car as they slid underneath the truck, and just threw the man out of the car (he was not wearing a seat belt). Mr. Watson ended up about 50 feet from the car, killed instantly. Sara’s mother had gotten serious injuries, mostly head injuries. She died in the hospital 4 days later.

Fiona’s parents took pity on the two girls…and when the sisters needed a place to stay, a home was made readily available in the Macbeth household. From that day foreword, Sara and Abigail were official members of the Macbeth clan in everything but name.

Six years later, Sara’s sister Abigail got married to a native Scotsman named Ian Mackay. Seven years later, a discussion was being made at the kitchen table. It was “Education Decision Time”. A brochure had arrived in the mail that day for an exclusive all-girl school…which, according to several letters that had been sent by their relatives from over-seas, was the very same school that three of Sara’s cousins had been sent to several years ago. That was all it had taken to make their decision, and the next day, Sara and Fiona eagerly helped each other prepare for the first day of the rest of their lives.

And the rest, as they say, is history

Miscellaneous: Nothing yet.

Cast of Characters

"Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before you break 'em." -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:37 am

Post Re: New Student Sara Watson
A full-size pic of Sara and a pic of her tattoo:

Attachments:
CC-016EarthDragon12x2752500.jpeg
CC-016EarthDragon12x2752500.jpeg [ 22.97 KiB | Viewed 13452 times ]
SaraWatsonshp.jpg
SaraWatsonshp.jpg [ 299.27 KiB | Viewed 13452 times ]

Cast of Characters

"Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before you break 'em." -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)
Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:42 am

Welcome to Shokushu Sara! It's always good to see new students coming to the Campus ^.^

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:50 am

Well...I'm not exactly *new* as such, just a new character. (probably shoulda mentioned that in the beginning...:oops:) But I thank you for the welcome. :D

Looking foreword to role-playing with you in the future. :wink:

Cast of Characters

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:58 am

She's an interesting read. Though, I've got to ask, is she by any chance related to any other fictional Watson's of London? :)

Nightmares and Dreams Roleplay listing.

"I like my coffee how I like my life, consistent and mediocre." -Ning

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 am

You have an interesting character there... welcome to Shokushu.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:24 am
Profile YIM

A. Rhipsime wrote:
She's an interesting read. Though, I've got to ask, is she by any chance related to any other fictional Watson's of London? :)

Could be, could be... :wink:
AndyB2183 wrote:
You have an interesting character there... welcome to Shokushu.

Thank you, Andy. :D Looking foreword to possible future RPs... :)

Cast of Characters

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 am

Why do I suspect she'd have a run-in with Madison at some point?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 am
Profile WWW

If you want to we can arrange an RP together?

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Hmmm.., perhaps Sara's lack of respect for authority figures, or her belief that somehow rules don't seem to apply to her?

Cast of Characters

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:42 am

AndyB2183 wrote:
If you want to we can arrange an RP together?

Sure, send me a PM and well see what we can work out. :D

Cast of Characters

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 am

Sara Watson wrote:
Hmmm.., perhaps Sara's lack of respect for authority figures, or her belief that somehow rules don't seem to apply to her?

Yep. That'd be cause for a surprise visit from her. :D

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 am
Profile WWW

:lol: If that was the case, then Sondra would have gotten her own 'surprise' visit from Madison at least a dozen times already.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:23 pm

You stay away from her, Madi. She hasn't done anything wrong. (Okay. I'm lying. But I won't admit that to Madison.)

Welcome, Sara. You look very photogenic. I think that we're going to become friends. ;)

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM .

Anagopt - Legal and sexy. Check out my pay site. Love you XOXOXO
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:14 pm

You want to join her then? :D

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next