View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Homura Hirata 

Post Homura Hirata
Name: Homura Hirata
Place of Birth: Onowa, Iowa, USA
Nationality: American
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Blue -- Red Contact Lenses
Ethnicity: Japanese--American
Skin Tone: White
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: The silver hair and red eyes are key while also maintaining a single tattoo on her back.
Height: 173cm (68.1")
Weight: 53kg (116.9lbs)
Bust: 82cm (32.3")
Waist: 61 (24.0")
Hips: 81 (31.8)
Background: Homura grew up in a soft and quiet neighborhood. She was born into a life of solitude though but that didn't hinder her performance at all, rather it increased it. She has increased her knowledge of poetry and other works of literature without fail, to be quite honest she enjoyed this to the best conclusion. She spent most of her life in all these different schools learning what there was to learn about literature. Seeing as how it is her major and her minor being creative writing she finds such great things to be a happy knowledge to have about her own mentality. She still writes poetry and has even been published for such as she continues on with such poetic desires as well. In terms to magic she had found an ancient tome within the confines of her grandparents home. This tome was an heirloom while at the same time a curse and due to the penalty of spilling blood on it Homura was cursed to wear she may never touch a male with her life. Ideally speaking this curse retained magic properties of burning electricity to which her own boyfriend suffered penalty of. After this she would be sent to a boarding school/college out of the states.
Virgin: Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: Here This tattoo can be found directly on the back of the girl directly three inches below the base of the neck.
Language: English, Korean, Japanese, Native American: Souix Sign-language

Psychological Profile
Personality: Following a twelve point code of conduct she normally can only see the result and the distance between can only be used by certain paths. The code deals with obedience and trust but also the bravery and friendly help she can give to people. She is a person of not just livelihood but the release of knowledge and power as well. Personally she sees conflict as not a problem but a good criticism theory that dockets ones opinion into the massive pool of civilization. She however feels strongly about many things as such to the degree of knocking herself out time and time so she does not attempt murdering the agitation. One is the freeloader. This kind of person whom uses up resources and gives nothing back deserves nothing but due to her duties she is more often than not forced to reconcile with this. Second is the petty crimes that humans do to each just to make mincemeat for their next meal. She has changed many times but yes she does have some small fluke about her that can't be fixed until of late in years and experience. Some of Homura's worst topics of discussion insist on destroying those not equipped with something they may use to defend themselves. War is never her favorite option to talk about as she despises such measures as she would merely fight to end it as soon as possible.
Activities: Long-Jump, Biking, Spelunking
Miscellaneous: Recently she has found spelunking gear and is known for swimming out and doing underwater cave diving while also at times she will find a cave on the island and go cave diving there as well, or just caving.
Magic: There is a small moving current of electrical charge that feels like fire, and even looks like fire while only reaching off of her body in a two centimeter field. This zone is safe to assume to be the same amount of electrical charge as five fully charged car batteries. This amount is semi-lethal except while within the zone of the school where it is a known fact that this magical power is completely different as it is now diluted from its original state to a minor burn. However with that said Homura is known for unleashing it, or it unleashing on its own, as a surprise defense. Surely burning things at first but anytime after may well say, hehe, good luck Homura. This can only effect males.

Note from the creator: Hi, I've been here a long time and I am just now getting back in the swing of things. Nice to see you all again and hope to have a fun time.

Last edited by sakuraacr on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 am

Post Re: Homura Hirata
I believe there are rules against unnatural hair and eye color. You can probably go with white hair and be pretty close to silver. As for the eye color, you need a normal eye color and you can simply add that she wears colored contacts if having red is that important.

Beyond that, your 'magic' seems to be fine but it may be better to include how or why she is able to do what she can. Not necessarily required rules wise but it can help flush details about her ability.

And welcome to Shokushu.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 am

Thank you Kanoe. I did replace silver with white and red with blue. Hopefully these are acceptable. At the same time I put in the background making the magic more of a curse situation and I also hope that works. Again thank you.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 am

Welcome back Sakuraacr We missed you! That and I like your new character looks :)

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

There's no rules agenst unusual hair or eye color. Hell, for a while, Madison actually had purple hair.

Anyway, I think the inhibitors will have a bigger effect on that magic then stated, probably to the point where it's not much more then getting hit by one of those shock toys.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

Really? I remember eye color being an issue before with having different colored eyes and the such. But if its fine, go ahead and change it back :oops:

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Na, its fine as is. Now as for the magic, with my old I was able to fry most aliens first assault with electricity but after that it was mostly useless. With this it is just like an initial shock which is much weaker than my old by far.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Well, those shock toys can be nasty. Got shocked by one that left my hand numb for about 10 minutes.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 pm
Profile WWW

I think I'm just gonna have to keep my remark about shock toys to myself and instead welcome you back to the Island! :P

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

Welcome to the island.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]