View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Molly Kennedy 

Post Molly Kennedy
Name: Molly Kennedy
Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Just slightly pale white, unless she's been tanning
Pubic Hair: none
Distinguishing features: Pierced ears and pierced right eyebrow (usually wearing a small stud or loop in her eyebrow).
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Waist: 28
Hips: 32

Background:
Born to a middle class family in the hot Arizona sun, Molly grew up like most girls, but never made friends as easily as the rest of her peers. As she grew older, her parents noticed that she preferred to go walking the trails or exert herself into studies or physical activities to avoid socializing. While she didn't strictly fear it, she was introverted enough to remove herself from most social situations when given the chance, limiting her friends to a couple very close ones.

Despite this, her academics excelled and she pushed herself into many martial arts and yoga classes, keeping both her mind and body conditioned. While not the head of her class, she made it into several honors courses and graduated a semester early. While her parents wanted her to go right to college, however, Molly wanted to take a year off and promptly did so, using the money she had made working two jobs during high school to travel abroad.

One day, as she landed in Spain, she was kidnapped and taken hostage. Her assailants intended to ransom her back to her family (Who couldn't pay their high price but tried none the less). Before the transfer could go through, however, she seduced one of her captors and used her self-defense knowledge to break away from her captors and find a police officer, who got her into protective custody. The experience was enough to convince Molly to return home, though she was even more shy when she returned to the southwest. It was only after her parents convinced her to check out an all women's school that she finally made the decision to further her education.

Psychological Profile:
Ms. Kennedy is more scared from her recent traumatic event than even she knows. She's afraid of social situations to the point of being reclusive, and secretly suffers from sexual fantasies she doesn't understand about being tied up. She's deeply afraid of this side of her and represses it as much as she can.
Despite all this, outwardly you would probably never know anything outstanding had ever happened to her. She can hold a conversation just like anyone else, can easily concentrate on tasks whether mental or physical, and enjoys many things women her age would.

Virgin? No
Language: English, some Spanish
Likes: Animals, Exercise, Hiking, Swimming, Martial Arts (Taekwondo and Wing Chun), Reading (Fantasy, Mythology, History), Dressing up
Magic? No, or at least not yet.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 am

Post Re: Molly Kennedy
welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 am

Hiya! Welcome! I'm sure this island is completely safe... Nothing strange at all! No really. XD

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 am

Think your profile is alright. Welcome to Shokushu. ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Welcome to the school watch yourself though this place isn't safe.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Hmm...another one, eh? Welcome to the school, and mind you, not everyone is telling the truth, and most are saying only lies. :twisted:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]