View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Question from a confused demon... 

Post Question from a confused demon...
Okay...

I've been remotely curious. But... in most typical chase scenarios in a variety of typical "tentacle hentai anime" OVAs. They had lots of explosions and various amounts of chaos. Sometimes to the point of abit of bloodletting.

Is that allowed in a typical scenario? But keep most of the bloodletting and extreme amounts of damage to one's form off the Campus grounds...?

Either way... I kinda figure it'd be kinda fun to have a few minor explosions or a crater here and there involved in a few scenarios. But I mean... if it's not at all allowed. Then I won't worry myself with it too much.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Well, you can cause some minor damage to property, as I hear the repair droids are very competent, but leveling a building is overdoing it. If you want to destroy something, I'd recommend it be outdoors, if not in outer space...

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM

I didn't mean I wanted to level the entire campus into a burning wasteland. Heh.

What I was thinking... was to add more to the "fear" aspect. Some monsters could like punch a claw-like hand through a wall, reaching through the other side, grab a victim, then pull her right through the wall and proceed to molest her.

Or another one where a monster might leap right through a window. *CRASH* Then grab up a nubile, young thing *with* class being session and he proceeds to rape her. And all the other students and the teacher can do is watch in dismay.

I just wanted to see if these typical situations would be allowed before I started to act. Because these are some things that I saw my *monster* character employing in his strategies to claim a victim to sate his lust with.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:32 am

The first one sounds okay, but you might want to bring a neuralyzer with you for the second one, because of the secrecy aspect of the island's function. After all, the monsters are supposed to be a rumor, right?

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:47 am
Profile YIM

The first one sounds okay, but you might want to bring a neuralyzer with you for the second one, because of the secrecy aspect of the island's function. After all, the monsters are supposed to be a rumor, right?

Heh.

Yeah. I guess I could have my monster cast out some negative energy to possibly wipe out any memory of what everyone just witnessed from the second scenario. But it was just something that boggled me. Because I was kinda expecting something like this to take place.

I mean... sometimes, in my opinion, a monster wants their presence to be known and felt. If you understand what I'm saying, right?

But I guess in the end result... a memory wipe could occur and it'll seem like a figment of imagination. While the victim will possibly remember each and every detail of what just happened to her poor, abused body.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:56 am

Kind of a gray area here. Make sure you don't really hurt the girls, that's in the Campus Rules. But destruction of property or scaring a classroom of students...Nothing's really said one way or the other. I think the basic guideline is, like the Count said, as long as nothing is permanently done to violate the, ah, calm of the school...;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]