View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 8:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Finding Her Way (Open to All Students) 

Post Finding Her Way (Open to All Students)
Samantha trudged on down the hall, luggage in tow, as she searched the third floor top to bottom, trying to find her dorm room. “Hmm…390 aught to be around here somewhere.” Most of Samantha’s things had already been taken to her room as she had disembarked from the plane, and all that was left for her to take were two oversized brown wheeled suitcases full of clothes. The clothing Samantha herself was wearing was a White v neck cropped cami and a coral tulip ruffle hem skirt that went down past her knees.

Coming to Shokushu had not been Samantha’s idea. The only reason she was hear was because her ultra-conservative Catholic parents were unable to deal with their ‘sinful, hedonistic child’, and Samantha hadn’t really been given a choice in the matter.

It had also confused Samantha more than a little that her parents--having been more than a little angry to find out that she had been getting plastered and having lesbian orgies in their home—had decided to send her to an all-girl school. After all, wouldn’t there be at least a small chance, given that she was going to be on an island full of girls--with the only males being staff members--that she would end up getting involved in those very same activities that had pissed her parents off enough to send her away in the first place?

However, she had to admit that if she had been given a choice between remaining at home, stuck living in one of the less reputable areas in the Bronx and trying to stay away from a lot of very bad people, or coming to Shokushu and being able to roam free where and whenever she wanted without having to worry about getting mugged, raped, or murdered (or quite possibly even a combination of the three), she would have chosen the latter in a heartbeat.

Besides, this place was a paradise. It had everything she loved: Beautiful gardens, a warm sandy beach with crystal blue water, great weather, a huge swimming pool from what she had seen in the brochure, and last but certainly not least, a lot of very pretty ladies walking around.

The only thing this island lacked was a bar or club where she could go get hammered at. But that was alright for now…and who knows, maybe there were a few students about who managed to smuggle a few bottles here. If not, well there were certain recipes she knew that might just do the trick. As long as she had a dorm with a kitchen, she should be fine.

Yes, being exiled from home was not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all…

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile WWW

I was walking down the all playing on my PSP I was wearing a white tank top and jean mini skirt with white gym shoes I was playing Disgaea and I was really focus on my game so much so that I wasn't watching where I was going and I pump into the new girl and fell on my butt "owwwww...." I say then looking up at her

"oh crap im so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going please forgive me!"

I say on my knees and putting my hands together

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:19 pm

“Shit! Where is that room? 390’s gotta be around here somewhere…” Samantha was really starting to get frustrated now. She had been walking up and down the third floor for what seemed like an eternity, still with no sign of her dorm room, and having to wheel her heavy suitcases around the whole time certainly wasn’t helping much.

There was just so much she wanted to do tonight, so many places she wanted to explore on this island, but time was getting short, and Samantha still hadn’t even made it too her room. Deciding to take a breather for a few minutes, the blue-haired girl set left her suitcases standing upright on their wheels and looked at her watch. “7:30 already? Fuck!”
The frustrated girl grabbed her luggage and started walking again.

“And I haven’t even found my room yet. At this rate, I won’t be getting anywhere tonight. If only there was someone around who could…Wha..!?” As she was walking, a very sex-looking blue-haired girl, who was apparently too engrossed in her video game to look where she was going, bumped right into Samantha and then fell backwards onto her butt.

“Hey, there’s nothing to forgive,” Samantha replied in a warm, reassuring voice as she set her luggage aside and kneeled down on one knee, giving the girl a friendly smile and offering a hand to help her back onto her feet, “Accidents happen…but if you insist, perhaps you can make it up to me by helping me find my dorm room. I’ve been up and down these halls for what seems like forever now, and for some reason I can’t seem to find Room 390 anywhere…Oh, and my name’s Samantha, by the way. What’s yours, sexy?”

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

I smiled and dust my self off and picked up my PSP "Kimberly but my friends call me Kim or Kimmy." I say while looking at her form head to toe and then at her face "I could help you find your dorm if ya want I can also give you a tour of the dorms."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:44 am

Evangeline came striding out of her dorm room. She wore a Gothic dress with black stockings and ribbons that tied her hair in pretty ponytails.

"AAAAAHHH!"

Evangeline turned the corner and was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the two girls blocking the hallway. As she went down, her legs caught onto the luggage also in the way. She landed on top of one of the girls, who had her grip on the handles of the luggage.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:05 am
Profile YIM

“Thank you, Kimmy, that would be great!” Samantha stood upright again and quickly reached back behind her head to readjust the red ribbon in her hair, which she had just noticed was starting to become loose. “I think a tour would definitely help me find my way around the place a little better.”

Grabbing a hold of her luggage, Samantha gave Kim another smile and added, “Well it’s getting late now, so we should probably…Aiiyee!” Samantha’s words were cut short when another student came flying out of nowhere and landed right onto the surprised blue-haired girl, who promptly fell over backwards, knocking her luggage down behind her as she landed with a loud thud on top of one of the heavy leather suitcases.

“Oww…Well this is quite a reception I’m getting here today.” Samantha joked, giggling as she looked up at the pretty European girl on top of her. “I’ve only been here a few hours and I’ve already got two pretty ladies falling over themselves to welcome me here to this island. Maybe if I stay here in this hallway long enough, we might have enough girls to start an orgy.”

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:39 am
Profile WWW

"Sorry about that." Evangeline said in a nonchalant tone. She got to her feet and pulled the girl up.

"Ngh...." she was taken aback by the comment the girl said. "An orgy? What the hell?"

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 am
Profile YIM

“Sorry,” Samantha replied with another giggle as got up onto her feet and straightened out her long coral skirt, “Just my little joke. My name’s Samantha, by the way, what’s yours?”

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:20 am
Profile WWW

I giggled softly and then went over to whisper softly in Samantha's ear "but I can sure use a good orgy right about now don't you?" I say with a smirk as I slowly move away form her

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:40 am

"Whatever... my name is Evangeline.... so I take it you are new here?"

Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:11 am
Profile YIM

Samantha grinned at Kim’s comment, and winked at her before turning back to Evangeline. “Yep!” She replied cheerfully to Evangeline’s question, “I just got off the plane a few hours ago. The plane ride was a total bore fest. But, I must say, the view I got when I got off was well worth the wait. This place is amazing! So many exciting places to explore! If only Shokushu had a few night clubs, maybe a bar or two, it’d be perfect. So, how long have you guys been here?”

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:40 pm
Profile WWW

"I got here only a few weeks ago." she said. "This place is alright. I'm just not so used to seeing the ocean. At least there are a lot of different plant life around here."

Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:51 pm
Profile YIM

I was walking down the hallway with my head lowered, a blank expression dominating my face. I was wearing the regular school uniform, having just returned from a field trip in the forest. A field trip filled with interesting plantlife that decided clothes were unneeded in their dominion. I overheard the girls talking and stopped, turning towards the blue haired girl with a pretty red ribbon in her hair. "I'd hardly call it wonderful. But then again, maybe you need to figure that out on your own." I had been here for nearly a week and already my view of this school was only enlightened by the fact that Sondra was here. The beautiful woman had shown me such pleasures and comforts that I thought, no, knew, that I was in love. But then again, not everyone had the pleasure of meeting someone as caring as her.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Just as Samantha was about to respond to Evangeline, another girl, a lovely blonde with pretty blue eyes, came up to the trio and spoke to her. A confused look came across Samantha’s face as she replied, “Why, what’s wrong with the place? I’ve only been here for a few hours, and haven’t had a chance to see even a fraction of what Shokushu has to offer, but from what little I’ve seen seemed pretty amazing to me…gorgeous beach, nice scenery, great weather…what could be so bad?”

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

"I haven't met anything bad yet... the only really odd thing is the sexual excitement of some of the girls.... some of them are very randy at night."

Evangeline usually stayed up at night working, and she would hear moaning and pounding in all directions.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next