View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 12 angry women (For Iruma) 

Post 12 angry women (For Iruma)
The dorm I shared with Asao was rather nice I had to admit. The bests set paralell from one another it was perfectly set for me and her.

A night stand sat beside each bed and on the vanity mostly was my jewelry that had been packed in my bags that the kidnappers had decided to send me with luckily enough. Most of the jewelry was expensive and I had worked for months as a maid in my father's best friend's manor in rural japan when i was a teen to earn them... and he was a fucking pervert! Jewels ranging from sapphires and topaz to a single black diamond in various precious and semi-precious metals.

My prized possessions though were less easy to notice. first was a platinum coin carved into a relief of some sort, it was from the italian renisance. And my Mint condition strat violin which sat under my bed where I myself had decided to take a 'nap'. more so I decided to hang out with the others in our home within our body.

it was the middle of the day so most good students would be in their classes and there really was no one able to see if anyone was doing anything improper except myself and I was asleep snug under my covers.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 am

Post Re: 12 angry women (For Iruma)
Unknown to Alice however was that she was actually being watched as she had climbed into bed. The person watching her was none other then Iruma - and in order to avoid being seen she was hanging upside down above Alice's window ledge peeking into the window. As Alice finally fell asleep Iruma flipped downwards onto the ledge and thought "Hope this goes better then last time I broke in with someone there."

Actually she just so happened to be in the same outfit as last time, a black shirt with something of a thin cloth mesh style near the top showing her cleavage and a pair of black shorts which were within inches of showing off the bottom curve of her ass, and this was accompanied by a mask that covered the bottom half of her face. Although this time she made sure she wore panties, as it would surely help if this girl managed to catch her the same way.

Picking the window's lock with a thin wire, that could have once been a hanger, she pushed the window open and stepped in. As she scanned the room her eyes were immediately drawn to the vanity, the sparkle of jewels drawing to her thieving heart as she quietly made her way over to them.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

"what was that? I heard something..."

I looked to the darkened sky of out mental world before looking to rei.

"I thought you were rage not suspicion or paranoia..."

I snickered softly to her and she huffed giving me the finger which I couldbn't help but snicker at softly.

----------

Of course outside in the real world I didn't really know what was happening, though I could feel my body shift and turn towards the left and the vanity. I also didn't know I slept with my eyes looking just barely open, I also didn't know I talked in my sleep.

"asao... nice girl..."

I muttered about my new roommate just a little, I was thankful that she was accepting of me so soon.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Unaware of the conversation happening in the head of the girl sleeping in the bed next to the vanity Iruma was busy piling the jewels into a small pouch she had attached to a soft belt around her waist. Just as she pushed the last one in and zipped it partway close, the overly full thing not able to completely close, she jumped as she heard a voice speaking behind her.

She walked over to the bed, kneeling down in front of the girl to check closer. She looked at her face and thought "She must be talking in her sleep. But still to sleep with your eyes kind of open is kind of odd. But no matter, I should probably get out of here before she does wake up."

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Perhaps coming closer to me hadn't been the best idea for the girl. I shifted and my half stretched out towards her getting tangled in the mesh of her top and pulling towards my slumbering form as if trying to pull a plsuh toy to me. again I muttered something.

"mmm vashy..."

So I was a trigun fan and my vash plush hadn't been with the belongings the kidnappers sent with me to the school... sue me...

with how my hand was tangled one of three things would happen from there, of course it's pretty obvious how it ended up. either her top would rip open or she'd have to try and take it off without waking me up which was probably going to be nearly impossible to do.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 pm

"Fuck!" she thought as the girl's hand tangled in the mesh of her top, having not noticed the movemnt until it was too late. The pull towards the sleeping girl was also pulling her shirt down, the fabric rose up her back while that on her front moved down and left it so that her breasts were pressed against the mesh at the top of her shirt.

Unable to move away, Iruma soon heard a small rip as the back of her shirt had started to split open. A rip that was quickly rising up her back and she would be left topless if she didn't do something soon. But it was either losing her top and managing a getaway or trying to take it off without waking the girl up.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 pm

"Ugh what the hell..."

Rei had been the one to get control as our form shifted and jerked our hand to the side trying to free it from the grip of the mesh cloth. A loud ripping sound was sent through the room and suddenly there was an entire shirt in my hand.

Rei blinked looking down at the garment and then the topless woman I had never seen before in my room with what looked like a swollen bag. It was then rei noticed the glint of one of my platinum necklaces.

"A...fucking...THEIF?!?!?!?!?"

she growled eyes darting open

"c...calm down rei... please..."

voice would change noticably to that of Limni, I was certain this would confuse the woman that was standing there with no shirt.

"Well you two you've just marked us as entirely insane you realize that by all talking out loud!"

Again my bodie's voice changed obvious as did the demeanor and level of anger to me myself and I once more.

"Sorry about that but, Might I ask why you're stealing those? Do you realize how many times I had horny fucking japanese buisnessmen's hands trying to sneak under my panties to earn those?!"

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 am

Unable to do anything to stop it Iruma could only watch as the sleeping girl jerked her arm, ripping the shirt right off her body. The motion left her breasts bouncing wildly as though she had remembered to wore panties she had not worn a bra which the girl would see as she begun to wake up. After a few moments she covered her large orbs with a free arm and looked down at the girl, her voice changing multiple times to multiple levels of anger leaving her confused and rubbing the back of her head with her free arm in an almost sheepish gesture.

She responded to the question with, "Um... Old habits die hard?" It likely wouldn't satisfy the girl but it was the best she could think of at the time.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Rei took the woman suddenly by the shorts and panties pullin hard stretching them quite a bit.

"I should rip these off and force you to walk through the school naked for doing this!!!"

She growled again to the thief before cassandra could interject and gently return the garment to her waist patting it softly.

"Do excuse Rei she can be a bit angry, but then; she is the aspect of rage after all."

She stood and looked at Iruma now noticing the fact that Iruma had no bra on a blush crossed my cheeks and I could hear lust being slapped by cassie.

"Guys let me handle this alright?!"

I paused shaking my head. I looked down at myself, I had only worn some spandex shorts and a bra. I found myself blushing a little.as I grabbed my nearest shirt pulling it on.

"I'm Alice Kingsley, and you are?"

I asked as I untangled my hand from the ruined shirt.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm

And without a moment's warning Iruma felt the girl grab her shorts and panties, stretching them quite a bit as she said "I should rip these off and force you to walk through the school naked for doing this!!!" The position would have given the girl a view of her pubic mound if she were to look down in the moments before one of her other personalities took over and returned the garment to her waist.

She noticed the girl looked embarassed after looking at her, grabbing a nearby shirt and pulling it on before saying, "I'm Alice Kingsley, and you are?" Sighing, the fingers on the hand covering her chest tapping against the bare flesh, she said "I'm Iruma Kamiri."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm

"Iruma Karimi huh? that's a nice name. "

I smiled rei huffed noticably.

"I still say we should tear off her clothes and shove something up her cunt to walk through school with."

"God dam it rei shut up!"

The argument was easily noticed on the outside unfortunately as I tried to talk to the thief that sat topless before me.

"Would you mind putting back my jewelry so we can chat a little, maybe become friends if that's alright with you? I don't mind that you tried to steal my stuff by the way..."

I smiled politely hoping to do something friendly with her if she'd allow it.

"Oh and next time..."
I pointed to the violin case.

"Don't go straight for jewelry, that violin is worth 2.5 million dollars."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Iruma was quiet as she watched the girl seemingly arguing with herself, almost like she was too confused at the blonde's actions to think of anything else.

"Alright." she responded as Alice asked her to put the jewelry back before walking back over to the vanity and placing everything back. Alice would notice that they were all placed back exactly where Iruma had taken them from. Even if she didn't Iruma was quite proud of her memory, she was able to memorize lots of little details about just about anything.

She listened to the girl as she kept talking before hearing the mention of the violin. "Seriously?! Damn, I need to learn the values of more artsy stuff if that things worth two and a half million."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

"Ohhh I can help with that Iruma..."

A grin crossed my features though this was a distinct voice, Alia, one of the less liked persona's in my little head.

"since you know we're all different minds I'm Alia, Aspect of Greed at your service, expert appraisals are my specialty."

She offered a bow to Iruma and stretched faintly.

"And my fees are quite equitable. Working together I'm certain we could run this school's black market, every secluded school has to have one right?"

With a laugh I took over once more.

"Well yes I was more hoping someone would be willing to help you in other ways... Shut up in your cage lust, We can all see her nipples are stiff, it is only fifty something degrees in our room..."

I realized I had said that out loud as I reached into my drawer and tossed a shirt to her.

"Please cover up if you wouldn't mind..."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Iruma heard another shift in voice as another portion of Alice's mind spoke up. "Greed huh? Sounds like someone I could relate to." she replied to Alia's offer with a warm laugh. Matching Alia's bow with one of her own she said "I might just have to take you up on that. If you manage to make an appearance if I decide to visit of course." and with that Iruma heard another shift in her voice as Alice took over again with a laugh.

The comment that came next she was not expecting however, as she looked down at her hardened nipples only noticed by the comment Alice had obviously not meant to say out loud. Iruma actually blushed slightly before responding with a laugh and asking "How many you have in there?" She tapped her temple as she asked the question, just in case Alice did not know what she meant.

Catching the shirt as Alice threw it at her, she shrugged and said "If it bothers you that much I probably should, right?" She quickly slipped the shirt over her head and pulled it down to cover her bare chest.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:43 pm

"How many... well lets see... me, cassie, aila, jaz, rei, limni, lira, Inoue, Nessy, Crim, Allen, Tia, Vanessa, Evelyn, Daniel and almond... sixteen hmm, yep sixteen."

I nodded at the fact.

"Not sure why they're all here but, they showed up when I got this..."

I pulled the neck ovf my loose shirt down showing off the scar in my shoulder and turning to show the exit scar on my back.

"Steel pipe through my shoulder when I was younger, died 2 times, once for a minute the next for three minutes."

"And thanks for covering up, the slut can be a pain and a half when there's a girl in tight clothes around... let alone a topless girl."

I nervously laughed at that noting the earlier blush on the face of the theif I was starting to like the personality of.

"Why do you steal, really now, I would like to know."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next