View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A Perfect Model (For Dokima) 

Post Re: A Perfect Model (For Dokima)
Leriana's orgasm faded, and with it fading the grip her legs had established around Dokima's head as her tongue and mouth had brought Leriana to orgasm relaxed as Leriana practically slumped against the ground. Her breath was heavy as she struggled to recover from the sensations that had just been ravaging through her body. A hand gently, and rather reluctantly, lifts Dokima's head, and the delightful mouth and tongue, away from her body. mmm ... thank you my little pet demonette. You don't mind me calling you that do you? Leriana asked in between her rapid breaths, her head lolled back against the ground.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon May 17, 2010 5:43 pm

She blushes, "Not at all, I...I don't mind at all." She sits up, giving Leriana time to relax, her behavior was starting to become somewhat of a loyal dog, but she shook her head to keep herself from embarrassing herself, she looks to Leriana, laying next her looking at the sky. becoming...Leri-san's doll...it doesn't sound so bad....what...will happen after this? What will she do to me now, mmmng....I'm shivering with anticipation...why am I thinking of such things?

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 am
Profile YIM

Leriana watches the few clouds in the sky as she relaxes against the warm sand, the afterglow from her orgasm combining quite nicely with the warmth provided by the sun. After a few seconds her head lifts off the sand to look at Dokima, a happy smile on her face as she pats the sand next to her invitingly. Come lie down here, my little demonette. Her voice is gentle, and friendly, even as she gives what is obviously an order. After all, just because Dokima seems to be wrapped quite nicely around her finger it doesn't mean she gains anything from being mean. She fully intends to be friendly and warm to the other student, and the only times she gets nasty and unfriendly will be if, not when, Dokima tries to defy her.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5