View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Perfect Model (For Dokima) 

Post A Perfect Model (For Dokima)
Leriana sighed as she slowly went through the process of setting up the tripod for her camera on a small patch of grass bordering the sand of the beach. As good as her shots of Gwendolyn were she felt that for this year she should build as large a 'library' of models as she could. So instead of simply relying on the one model, as extensive as her photos were, she had advertised for more.

One of those who had replied was a new student, only just arrived, by the name of Dokima Listaia. Leriana's contact with her had been brief, but long enough to arrange this modelling session on the beach. This particular part of the beach was deserted, and far enough away from the school that any sounds made from either of the two locations would not be heard at the other. A very isolated spot, and because of that a number of students had warned her against coming here. Leriana had asked a teacher about it and since he had said it was perfectly safe she had ignored the students.

So now she was here, waiting for the student she had given directions to earlier. She had her camera set up on a tripod, as well as a couple of other tripods in a loose semi-circle, all set to the same height. Although Leriana only had one camera, she had been allowed to take a number of tripods with her. Her laptop, as well as several batteries, were on a towel on the beach.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 am

Post Re: A Perfect Model (For Dokima)
"Is it...over here?"

Dokima followed a minimap she drew so she could know her way around the campus, it was good news that she was accepted to be a model for a photo shoot, she brought a bag to keep some changes of clothes in. But since this is important for Leriana, Dokima packed her only most suited clothes that are for the photo shoot, she also fixed up her hair with ribbons. She was wearing a one piece dress and a pink sun hat.

Closeby, she spots Leriana and her equipment at the beach, she heads over to her direction, looking back she was a bit curious. This beach is really well hidden, not only that, hearing the rumors of it being dangerous sounded farfetched.

"Hm...I bet all the students just wants to keep that beach all to theirselve."

She looks forward and continues towards Leriana, smiling she waves to her to greet.

"Hey! Did I take long? If I did sorry, I couldn't decide which clothes to wear and what kind of color contact lens to bring."

Dokima came prepared for this moment.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Hey! Did I take long? If I did sorry, I couldn't decide which clothes to wear and what kind of color contact lens to bring."

Leriana looked up and smiled at the voice as she waved to the student it came from. Not at all, I only just finished setting everything up. As such you are right on time! Leriana's tone was cheerful, her body language inviting as she waved you over to the centre of her semi-circle of tripods.

But for you to fuss so long over your clothes and contacts colour it means you don't really know what I do for my assignments, do you? I use a real life model in a original pose, and later on modify the image on my laptop. I can change appearance, add things, enhance things, take things away, and to a limited extent change your posture. Do you have any preferences as to what the final image will be modified to make you look like?

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 am

She steps into the range of the camera, surprised at Leriana's planning, taking photos and edit them alittle into something else. "Wooow, you can do that? Hm, with talent like that you can blackmail someone by making them look as if they're doing something bad." She giggles. "Hmhmhm, But of course that's only a joke, and you seem too friendly to do something like that." She looks around, thinking abit, staring at Leriana, she wanted to ask a certain question."So I just have to make a pose, correct? Let's see, I would like be in a field of flowers if you please." She crouches and puts her arms behind herself."Have you ever done modelling yourself too?"

She felt uncomfortable asking the question since it sounds pretty personal. She thinks alittle with her posing, this is her first time doing it so she's alittle nervous that Leriana might get mad at her. But...she doesn't look like a picky chooser so Dokima just shrugged it off."Oh yeah, my name's Dokima, Dokima Listaia but you can call me Doki if you want."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Profile YIM

At the question if she had ever done modelling herself Leriana nodded eagerly, her smile broadening. Of course! All of my first year assignments used myself as a model, but because of that, and the fact I only had a limited number of poses I could do while I had to take the photo's myself, I need new models. Like you!

Leriana's smile somehow broadens a bit more when you say your name. Leriana Vallori, but you can simply shorten that to Leri. And please excuse me if I get all business like and stop being this friendly ... I promise to make it up to you afterwards.

Leriana's smile fades as she half closes her eyes, trying to picture the finished image in her mind. You mentioned you want to be in a field of flowers ... anything in particular you personally want to be? Or anything you want to be dressed in ... or not as the case may be?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Dokima thinks, nodding, "If you would, are you able to modify my picture to look as a devil, one with horns, wings, and a spade tipped tail, as for the clothing. A black maid's dress with a short skirt just above the knees, and also...if you can, are you able to make one side of my hair braided as well? I would do it myself but, it doesn't really come out great. I'm sorry for being abit specific." She smiles faintly, looking slightly to the side alittle concerned of this position.

She thought about her idea, A demon...in a field of flowers, I'm sure, that some demons are kind, and perhaps later I will try to summon one, I'll introduce her to Leri, and perhaps...both of us can be models for her...ah...a Demon and I...posing... She spaces out, blushing in embarrassment, trapped in her own little world.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 am
Profile YIM

Leriana tilted her head at your request. That should all be easy enough ... but the braiding would be annoying to do, at least digitally. She smirked and looked at you. Fortunately for you whenever I need a model I make sure to take a bunch of different tools in case they want a specific change done and it would be a lot easier for me to do that physically rather than digitally. How about I braid your hair right now for you?

Leriana moved her laptop and revealed that it had been resting on a bag that seemed to be packed to the brim. She started ruffling through the bag, obviously searching for the tools she would need to fix Dokima's hair, humming as she did so. After a couple of seconds of searching she pulled out the tools and walked towards Dokima, smiling as she use a finger to spin around in a half circle, gesturing for you to turn around. Turn around and have a seat and I will see just what I can do about braiding your hair, What side did you want it on? And any extra detail you want to say now to make sure I do it right?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:34 am

"Oh! Uh...right!." She turns, sitting on the floor, she brushes the right side of her hair and gently grabs enough for braiding. the right side will do fine, and, placing a pink ribbon on the tip would be nice, that would be all I have to request, thank you...Leri, for choosing me as a model." She looks on ground, blushing, it was childish of her to say it like that.

She closes her eyes and relaxes herself as she waits for Leriana to braid her hair for her, the school was quite a place to be, hearing the ocean, the feeling of the sun, the sound of the wind blowing across the field, this place was perfect paradise and Dokima's going to be a model in it.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 am
Profile YIM

After a brief delay for Leriana to grab a pink ribbon Leriana knelt down behind Dokima and her hands slowly started to braid her hair. While Leriana almost always wore her hair free, well except for a couple of clips coloured to match her hair to keep it out of her face, she had learnt just how to do hair in a variety of styles from her friends back in high school. The task was fairly mindless, if time consuming.

As Leriana's hands slowly braided the hair on the right side of the student's head she hummed for a few seconds, her voice soft. When her hum faded she asked, her voice quiet and subdued. You just arrived didn't you? How have you found Shokushu so far, little demonette? When she said her new nickname for Dokima, Demonette, she giggled.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 am

"Yes, I have, It's quite peaceful here, Hmhm...I do hear alot of rumors about creatures around but those are just rumors. How long have you been here? Are those rumors true? Dokima was abit concerned for what the students have told her but she needed to confirm that the rumors are true or not, otherwise, she'll be thinking about it till it's too late."I know they're rumors but, just to make sure, you don't believe them do you?

She stares out at the sea, absorbing the beauty of the glistening water, and the seagulls flying in the clear blue sky, this sight can't be masked by uncomfortable rumors, can they?

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 am
Profile YIM

Those silly rumours are just a silly prank traditionally told to all the new girls here. Don't worry about it. Leriana's voice was confident and completly sure of herself, after all she had asked a teacher about them herself when she had first heard them. That teacher had told her what she now told Dokima, and a teacher couldn't be wrong about something like that. The very concept was inconcievable to Leriana in fact.

Besides, your a demonette. What do you have to fear from a bunch of silly 'monsters'? Another giggle as Leriana gently, but firmly, worked on your braid. In between talking she reverted to her humming, a soft gentle, and almost playful sound. She also looked out towards the sea, I just love this beach. It's just perfect for photos, its warm, and its just lovely. I really don't know why more students don't use it ... but that is their loss, and our gain now isn't it Demonette?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:43 pm

She smiles agreeingly. "Indeed, nothing to fear." She could feel the wind hitting her face, this graceful feeling can never be beaten, it was better than her place at least, waay more better. Leri is so friendly, I hope everyone else around is like this, Leri, being beautiful, a photographer...ah....she's fixing my hair. She blushes, thinking too hard. W..wait! We're both girls what am I thinking, there's no way she'll fall for me, I mean, I'm just a model for her photos, but... She stares off into the distants. Yes, it is our gain, too bad for the other students.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:51 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana let out a mmm of agreement as you answered her own question. And soon afterwards she nodded in contentment as she finished the braid. There we go. All ready! Leriana stepped back, pulling out a hand mirror and when Dokima turned around she pointed the mirrored surface at her, letting her see the finished braid.

What do you think? Did I get it right? I wouldn't want a demonette angry at me for messing up her hair style. Leriana giggled as she looked into Dokima's eyes, and as she did so Leriana wondered just what sort of games she could play with her after the modelling was finished. Leriana's smile broadened at the thought, although she hid the real reason for her smile broadening behind her cheerful gaze.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 am

"Ahah...this is perfect." She smiled at the mirror, happy of her hair, nodding, she sighs in satisfactory, this is definetly the perfect hair style for the photo. "okay, now that everything's prepared, all that's left is for the photoshoot, I hope it'll come out okay, after all, you're computer seems complicated to me. She brushes her dress abit and gets ready for the photo, excited, this is the only time she may have to get perfect photo of her demon self.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Leriana smiles as she moves back towards her camera. OK just take your pose. This could take a while, and I need you to remain as motionless as possible throughout the entire thing. I need to take some photos from each of these stands, and hopefully they need to be of the exact same pose. Do you understand? Leriana queried, and as she moved behind her camera and checked the sight she nodded happily.

As soon as Dokima entered her pose Leriana started to take photos, taking numerous photos in quick succession from a tripod before unhooking the camera and moving it to the next to repeat the procedure. During this time she remained, mostly, quiet. The only sound she made was a faint humming.

It would take some time to get all the shots she wanted, hopefully her model would remain mostly motionless during that time. If not it would make her task a lot harder.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next