View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Seeking Redemption (Vera) 

Post Seeking Redemption (Vera)
One week. 7 days. 168 hours. Those numbers spun through Leriana's head. She had one week before she was next expected to report to Vera. Her dark mood had vanished withing the hour of returning to her dorm room. In it's place she had started mentally flogging herself. She had been offered a chance to prove herself, and not only had she horribly blown it, but deep down she had thought that she hated a head girl. She had raged at herself, snapping at Alisha. When the morning came her bad mood was gone, and instead she had a burning drive in her. She was up even earlier than normal, organizing and arranging.

She was out in the corridor's even earlier than normal, patrolling the corridors as well as slipping notes under certain dorm room doors. She had her own private network of girls who owned her favors, both for tuition from the students who actually tried to work, and for far more sexual favors. All of them could contact her, and all of them would report any infractions they found to Leriana. Normally she would of dealt with the punishment's herself but she remembered Vera's instructions and would do nothing about them as long as they stayed out of her sight.

She had moved her dorm by the end of lunch time, impressive considering she had to work around the classes that she had, as well as those of her helpers. For the whole week she worked hard, compiling a list of students who had committed infractions. Times, dates, identities, infractions, even dorm room. In addition Leriana could repeat off the time table of all of them ... as well as where they would probably be during most of the day. She was not going to stuff up her one chance.

She held the folder across her chest as she walked towards Vera's room at the end of the week, keeping it tight against her body with her sash worn proudly. She had preformed her duties far beyond what was asked, devoting almost all of her free time to patrolling or assisting teachers or other students. And now she had to go and find out what Vera thought of that ... as well as suffer whatever punishment Vera required of her for her atrocious behavior last week.

She took a deep breath before knocking on Vera's door, the sound coming just as the clock clicked over to the time she was expected to report. She hadn't planned to arrive perfectly on time, and yet had somehow managed it.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Post Re: Seeking Redemption (Vera)
Usually, Vera would have her Prefects begin their duties as soon as they finished moving to their new room. But this was a special case and it was best to give Leriana at least a week to absorb and adjust to what has already happened. It also gave herself time to calm down some. It was not her first time dealing with students who came unprepared for her expectations and expected to become Prefects. The matter was only more troublesome by the fact that Leriana was already a Prefect and these mistakes were made.

If there were any past hatreds from their first meeting, the Head Girl made no signs of it. She did not hunt the woman down nor did she send an angry message. By the next morning, she was back to dealing with her own matters and duties. There were students who needed tutoring, Prefects who needed new orders, and countless demerits to log and correct. Vera did not have time for petty hatreds. If the matter grows worse, she knew what she had to do even if Katya may not agree with her choice.

She had no real knowledge of what Leriana was doing for the next several days. Beyond taking a brief glance to see if the woman was still attending class and at least attempting to work, she left the Prefect to her own devices. Judging by what little she has seen and heard, it seemed her Prefect had no fully given up yet which only meant she should be expecting her arrival come the end of the week.

As scheduled, a knock came to her door. She could only guess who this was at this hour. Vera was already up and dressed in her uniform and sash, typing away at her computer and reading various files. "Enter.." was all she said to allow Leriana's entry. Beyond noticing the folder held tightly to the woman's chest, the Head Girl kept her eyes on her own work as the woman approached her desk. She would say nothing, waiting for Leriana to start first. Pushing aside what had happened was only a mild annoyance. Even the Head Girl wanted to start this day with at least a somewhat clean slate. Hopefully the Prefect does not waste this opportunity.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Leriana felt like she could hear her heart beating at those words, although in the time it took her to reach out and open the door she had calmed down. She opened it and stepped through, bowing to the seated Vera before closing the door and walking towards Vera. There was no trace of the emotions she had last left Vera's presences feeling, with the lone exception that deep inside her soul their was a simmering self hatred that had bloomed after her 'failure'. She walked around Vera's desk, kneeling gracefully at her side. Her uniform remained perfectly immaculate throughout the movement.

Only when she was kneeling did she speak. Would you like something to drink Miss Matsumoto? she offered, the folder was held out slightly so that Vera could take it if she so desired with ease, but was kept respectfully away so as not to get in the Head Girl's way.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:05 pm

The woman seemed refreshed in both mind and aura as she approached the Head Girl's desk. The Prefect bowed before coming closer, circling around her desk and kneeling beside her. The act was due to the first punishment she gave the woman from a minor mistake. For now, she saw no reason to remove it. Leriana began with offering her new Head Girl something to drink while also holding out the folder which she guessed was the woman's report.

Vera at first ignored the folder. Instead, her fingers lightly ran through Leriana's hair in a gentle stroke. "Water will be fine, Miss Vallori" she replied. The Head Girl accepted the folder and proceeded to flip through it. "I trust your transition to your new room caused little trouble for you." She would patiently wait for the woman to return with her water while reading the woman's report. She doubts the folder would have anything disappointing in it.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Leriana rose gracefully to her feet as Vera took the folder, bowing once as she answered Vera's question. None at all Miss Matsumoto. I had finished the move by 12.48 the day after you gave me my instructions. She never rose from the bow as she spoke, and only when she was finished did she rise and slip away into the kitchen to fetch the head girls drink. She found a glass and checked the fridge for chilled water, adding some ice if that was also in the fridge. If not there was nothing she could do. For a moment she considered questioning if Vera wanted ice, but that seemed rather trivial. If Vera didn't have ice in water the chance of having it at all would be tiny.

Leriana had worked hard, far harder than her official report showed. At least obviously. It mentioned nothing of the network of contacts she had used to build the list, although it wouldn't be hard for someone smart to figure that it would be impossible for Leriana alone to be able to report so many infractions. All were genuine infractions, of course, and if Vera so chose the security footage would prove it.

Leriana returned as quickly as she could, the glass full of chilled water. She placed it on Vera's desk with a bow, searching for a coaster to place it on, or failing that a clear spot that was in easy arms reach, but not somewhere an inadvertent gesture could knock it over. As soon as the glass was on the desk her bow dropped down, kneeling at Vera's side yet again and waiting for the head girl to comment. Throughout all of this she was perfectly silent, Vera had her report and until she was given permission to speak, or saw an opportunity to prove herself, she would remain silent.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 pm

She was not concerned about when the task was completely. Vera gave a few days to accomplish the task and it seemed to have been completed. But the Head Girl would not scold Leriana for the useless addon. It was simply part of this one's personality it seemed. The Prefect wasted little time on getting her water and even included ice in it. She did not really want ice but she never stated so. Not perfect but not enough to trully warrant a lashing either. The woman would gradually learn through observation and experience about her new Head Girl, she would be patient for now.

Leriana said nothing after providing the water. The woman was a silent statue kneeling at her side. The only signs Vera gave that she had no forgotten about the woman was an occasional stroke of the woman's long brown hair. The Head Girl would eventually finish and close the folder, sighing softly. "You have been rather busy, Miss Vallori," she said finally, "It would take far too long to deal all the necessary punishments. It is important to punish those who did wrong quickly while the crime is still in their memory. You may take your pick of those with the most demerits and punish them each, one on one, on a case by case basis. Someone with your experience should have no difficulty in performing such a task."

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Leriana could feel Vera's fingers in her hair, and had no idea what it meant. Did it mean she had won back some favour? Or was it just that Vera wanted something to do with one hand? She had no idea, and while her expression remained unchanged a part of her mind was desperately trying to decide which of the two possibilities she guessed it was.

She heard the sigh, and internally cringed as if expecting a scolding for something. She didn't think she had any goodwill left with Vera, and assumed that she would be punished for even the slightest mistake. She nods when Vera tells her to discipline those with the most demerits. Yes Miss Matsumoto ... And if it is important to punish those who commit infractions while it is fresh in their minds should I drop by at the end of each day to pass you the list for that day so those who deserve punishment get it as quickly as possible? She looked up at Vera as she asked the question, trying to determine the new framework under which she operated, and to learn how you expected her to serve.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 am

If the woman's aura was not enough sign, the tremble she felt beneathe her fingers showed how tense her new Prefect was. A bit of fear always ensured loyalty and drive but too much could be troublesome. Vera looked down at the other woman as the question was asked. "You should be reporting any severe violations to me immediately, not wait till the week is over. But if I am not available, use your judgement. I want a Prefect, not a drone."

Vera meant no hostility with the last remark. It was simply a fact of her expectations. "Now, is there anything else you have to report, Leriana?" she asked, folding her hands over her lap. If there was nothing else, she was uncertain if she would keep Leriana here for a bit longer or send her on her way. With how tense the woman is, the Prefect may not try to do anything above and beyond like before for fear of being punished again.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:17 am

Leriana nodded, but at your words there was a massive flair of confusion. She remembers being scolded by you for doing such a thing last time. Yes Miss Matsumoto. Report any severe violations to you immediately, and if you are not available to use my own judgment. she nods to herself, taking the lee-way to think and act on her own as a sign of praise and starting to calm down.

She considered for a moment if there was anything else she should tell Vera, mind racing as she searcher her memories to come up with something. Oh. There was a incident of vandalism in one of the IT labs ... A monitor was thrown at something and broken. I think I have an idea about who it might have been, but nothing concrete. The incident in question was when a student had stayed behind to try and get some work done, been attacked by a monster and frantically tried to use her screen to fend it off. When I find out who she is I will pass the name onto you Miss Matsumoto. She seems to calm down a little bit as she talks, finding the prospect of catching a vandal and handing her to Vera for punishment soothing.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 am

The woman echoed her orders, ensuring she was aware of what was expected of her. Leriana added further information that was not part of the report and what she intended to do. She could feel the woman's aura flaring less as well as see that her posture was growing more relaxed. "Very well, do make note of the cost for the monitor and put in a request to replace it. It looks very unprofessional to have a broken monitor amongst the functional ones." Vera added calmly.

"Have you eaten already?" she asked, "Prepare a meal for both of us. Would not want you going on your rounds on an empty stomach, Leriana. You can tell me more about yourself while we eat." Leriana was proving herself competent enough to remain under her care for now. But there was still very little information about the student. She could read the woman's records but would tell her nothing in the end. The Head Girl needed to know more about the woman herself if they were going to work together.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 am

Leriana blushed ever so faintly when Vera gave her instructions regarding the monitor. I already had the monitor replaced Miss Matsumoto. She spoke clearly, hoping that her action would do something to appease the head girl. She didn't think she would get into any trouble for having taken some initiative, or at least didn't think so after Vera mentioned she wanted a prefect not a drone.

And no I have not eaten since lunch time Miss Matsumoto. She started to rise before remembering something. What would you like me to cook? she asked, remembering your scolding her last time for simply making her tea without asking how you wanted it.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 am

She did not reveal it openly but she was pleased that her Prefect had already taken care of the matter. The Head Girl saw no further reason to be concerned until further information was gathered on the matter. Leriana was about to perform her request only to hesitate. After what they have been through together, it made sense that the woman would show some caution. Hopefully that will fade in time as she did not like to micromanage.

"It matters little to me," she replied, "Just do not take long. Prepare some tea as well." Vera would turn back to her work, letting the Prefect go do what was asked. She typed away at her computer, logging all the data that Leriana brought to her in the folder. She would take note of any students who have now gained too many demerits and begin making appointments in the basement for correction. Some she would send to certain monsters who wanted a free meal by helping her in punishing others.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Leriana smiled, ever so faintly, as Vera gave her leave to do cook whatever she liked. She hadn't seen any sign of praise from Vera, and yet some 'second sense' told her that she had done something to please her. She quickly rose, keeping her head lowered in a bow for a moment before turning and walking into the kitchen, mind racing through various recipes. She did a quick double check of the ingredients available to her, mostly the same as last week, before settling for something simple that she knew how to cook quickly, and well.

Soon the smell of cooking sausages wafted out of the kitchen, Leriana adding some potatoes, carrots and corn to complete the meal. It was a fairly simple meal, but it was fairly easy and quick to prepare. In addition extra flavors could be added later once Leriana learned Vera's tastes and found a flavored sausage that Vera liked. Until then plain sausages were the safest bet. It helped that this was one of Leriana's favorite dishes, and she knew how to get everything cooked just right. It was fairly simple for her to factor in preparing tea so that everything finished as close to every other component of the meal.

When everything was done she placed the two plates on a tray, as well as the two cups of tea, and walked out. Where do you want to eat? At your desk or ... Her question trailed off as she looked around, trying to spot another appropriate place to eat.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 am

Being a Head Girl, Vera had a bit more luxury than other students and this included options for her meals. It was safe to say that all but the most exotic dishes could be made from what ingredients were available in the kitchen or could be gathered on call. Sure enough, her Prefect found something to made as the smell of cooked meat reached her nose. With Cala away and most of her other Prefects busy with their own projects, the Head Girl rarely took the time to take advantage of her larger kitchen to prepare a worthy meal.

Leriana soon came to her desk with the trays and her question. She looked up. Not exactly angry or annoyed but she did find the question a bit silly. "I invited you to eat with me, Leriana. It would not be appropriate to eat at my desk after such an invitation," she said calmly, "That would be inappropriate no matter the situation. Take it to the dinner table." She had a separate area in the living room that had a table and chairs surrounding it. It was where she ate the last time a meal was made for her.

Seeing that Leriana was ready, she rose to her feet and followed her to the table where she would be seated into her chair. The Head Girl would wait until her Prefect had sat down before tasting the food and tea. "It is delicious," she said with a soft smile.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Leriana blushed when Vera, very lightly, scolded her for the question. She quickly moved towards the dining table, setting Vera's place first before her own. The moment her food was at the place opposite Vera she moved and pulled the seat out for her, helping pushing it into the table as well before taking her own seat opposite the white haired head girl.

She took a sip of tea to hide her nervousness as Vera tasted the meal, and couldn't help but smile when the head girl smiled and praised her. She started to eat, cutting a piece of sausage off and eating it before speaking. Thank you Miss Matsumoto ... Have you ever tried a variety of flavoured sausages before? She asked, wanting to learn the easiest way she knew to improve this particular meal.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next