View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Seeking Redemption (Vera) 

Post Re: Seeking Redemption (Vera)
The moment Leriana heard Vera's voice calling out for her she paused what she was doing, leaving the cleaning tool she had been using against the wall and out of the way. She walked quickly into the bathroom, fetching a fresh towel on the way and stepping into the room. She walked quickly up to Vera, holding the towel out for her before taking a step back when Vera took it to give her clear room to step out of the bath. She accepted the brush without hesitation, and soon she was skillfully running it through your hair, occasionally using her deft fingers if it ran into a particularly tight knot.

As she stroked the long silver hair she considered the question. She didn't know about the monsters, and had no reason to be concerned about moving about at night. But the other option could give her more chances to prove herself to Vera. Her mind worked in overdrive as she considered the two options for a few seconds before settling down into it's normal state, seemingly focused purely on brushing the head girls long white hair, and doing so in a way to ensure that it wasn't painful to Vera.

Thank you Miss Matsumoto. Leri made a mental note to send an sms to Alisha telling her not to expect the prefect tonight. It would be lovely to spend the night here ... How was your bath? Was the temperature ok?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 am

There was no surprise that Leriana took her offer. The woman even began to brush her hair as they could see each other in the mirror. Her long silver hair was soon straightened and dry. "Yes, it was fine," Vera replied. She has had better as Cala went through meticulous detail in preparing her baths. But it was fine for someone new to the job. That and Cala was her slave and not a Prefect.

With her hair tended to, Vera slipped over her towel and offered it to her Prefect. Putting on the gown layed out for her, she continued. "When you are done putting that away, you may clean yourself up. Feel free to take one of my night gowns if you wish." She took a moment to pull her long silver hair back behind her shoulders. She made note of what was done to her suite while she was bathing. It was impressive and perhaps with a bit more time would have been perfectly immaculate. Stretching gently, she made her way to her bedroom. She never said where Leriana could sleep but she will leave that decision to her little Prefect. Hopefully it will not torment her too much.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 am

Leriana took the towel, moving to place it on the towel rack and folding it neatly as she did so to ensure it was perfectly placed. She smiled and nodded at Vera's words, although you couldn't see the smile. Thank you Miss Matsumoto. May I ask what time you usually get up so I can try to have some breakfast ready by then for you? As she waited for Vera's answer she reviewed the nightgowns that were available, but couldn't bring herself to take one. Sleeping in her uniform was, likewise, abhorrent and would risk creasing it. Which left her naked, not something that really bothered her considering the alternatives.

When Vera retired to bed Leriana silently got back to work, finishing putting the room in immaculate condition and searching for a blanket that she could use. If she couldn't find one she would simply have to make do with a towel. When she had finished the job that had been interrupted by Vera's bath finishing she had a quick shower, brushing her hair with a brush and quickly cleaning away the mess she had made washing up. When that was done she would move out into the main living area, and picked the largest chair she could.

Leriana stripped, clothes folded neatly and placed somewhere they wouldn't get stepped on in the night but would be easy to access. She finally got around to sending an sms to Alisha telling the student that Leri wouldn't be returning to her dorm room tonight, and than curled up naked under her blanket, drifting peacefully off to sleep with her internal alarm set to wake her up an hour earlier than the time Vera had given her.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 am

She turned off the light and pulled the sheets over herself, enjoying the softness of her bed as her Prefect continued to work diligently. The Head Girl would have provided a rather early hour for a time she wakes up. This could be due to an early class or to get started on her work sooner. Never sensing the woman entering her room, she could only assume that the Prefect was either sleeping in uniform or moving about in the nude. The thought was amusing but she focused on her own rest and slumber rather than dwell on the matter further.

The lights in the other rooms were turned off and her Prefect finally went to bed. The next morning, Vera allowed herself to sleep in some knowing that Leriana would be up soon and taking care of all that needed to be dealt with. It was doubtful she could have this woman every night. The Prefect had her own servant to take care of. But whatever may happen, the Head Girl will simply work around it.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Leriana woke up early, taking a quick shower and than getting dressed ready for the next day. She brushed and squeezed out most of the water in her hair before deciding to let it sit to save some time. She entered the kitchen and gathered the ingredients to make some bacon and eggs for breakfast. She didn't dare enter Vera's sleeping quarters, but anything else she could do to make it easier or faster for Vera to get ready she did.

When that was all done all she could do was hope her estimate of when Vera would get out of bed was correct, and the bacon and eggs would be freshly finished cooking moments before Vera emerged from her room. Leriana had cooked enough for two, intending to eat her breakfast here before heading back to her room to get her books for the day.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:48 pm

The smell of cooked breakfast would finally rouse Vera from her slumber and lure her from her soft sheets. Her Prefect had definitely started early as she saw the woman was already back in uniform. Hopefully the woman did not sleep in that but the Head Girl could see no wrinkles revealing that. She said nothing, leaving the woman to work as she took her seat at the table. Having yet to clean up and change, she was still in her nightgown as she stretched her waking muscles.

"Good morning, Miss Vallori," she said softly, "I hope you slept well. You did not have to sleep in a chair if you did not wish to. It must have been uncomfortable.." Vera did notice the blanket on the chair. She did not mind as she was just teasing a missed opportunity for the timid woman. The Head Girl waited patiently for her meal to be set before her. Hopefully spending the night with her helped calm Leriana's nerves a bit more.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 am

Leriana smiled brightly at Vera as the head girl greeted her while settling herself down at the table, having just finished cooking everything. Good morning Miss Matsumoto. And I slept well thank you. Do you want a drink of something with breakfast? She had flicked the kettle on when the breakfast was getting close to being ready, intending to make herself a coffee for a little extra boost of energy. The hot water in the kettle would serve if Vera wanted a hot drink, and if not Leriana would simply pour whatever drink was requested.

Once the drinks were prepared she than brought the two plates of bacon and eggs on toast out, placing the first plate (plus drink) in front of Vera as well as the cutlery. When that was done Leriana took the seat opposite Vera and started eating, smiling. It's been a while since I have had to cook ... I hope it's to your liking Miss Matsumoto.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:35 am

"Whatever you have heating up is fine," she answered, "You must be exhausted from being up all night and waking up so early on my behalf." It was not like Leriana would have listened and actually rested if she told the woman to. Then again perhaps she would have as she seemed to follow any directions given by a superior. But it did give a good measure of what her new Prefect would do to go above and beyond her standard duties.

Vera was served first a usual and the Head Girl waited politely for the other woman to join her at the table. She ate and drank what was before her before smiling softly. "Yes, it is very good," she said calmly, "I suppose you can consider this a refresher then. But if you are not fond of such tasks, I can always find someone else to do them instead." Merely a tease and nothing more, she was certain the woman would not dare let another take this opportunity from her. It would be like sending Alisha to do this instead when Alisha was not even Vera's servant.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Leriana had made Vera a coffee, although it was sweetened with sugar and no-where near as strong as her own. Vera had said to make whatever she had heating up and coffee was fairly easy to make. But she had a niggling suspicion that Vera would be among the majority and not enjoy a strong a drink as Leriana regularly had. The prefect's smile spread for a moment at the praise before she brought herself back under some semblance of control.

Leriana didn't comment on the fact she felt, despite the late night and early start, brimming with energy. She knew she couldn't keep this up for any longer than a few days before the lack of sleep started to get to her. In fact doing it more than a day was generally bad.

Leriana had already started shaking her head even before Vera finished her 'tease'. It's no problem at all Miss Matsumoto ... and you must be very busy with your duties. And my understanding was that the prefects role was to make her head girls life easier ... is that correct? She tilted her head to the side as she resumed eating her food, eyes hungry for more praise and approval. She had started off badly, something she had internally put down to stress at having her loyalty suddenly uprooted and forcibly transferred. There was no way she would sacrifice anything that would help redeem herself to her new Head Girl.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"I suppose performing your duties leads to an easier life, yes," she replied, sipping her coffee. The Head Girl did not mind coffee as long as it was not black. Usually enough sugar would dull the chalky taste that came with the strong drink. Also she did not prefer relying on such drinks to wake her up as it would only make things worse later on down the line in her opinion. But she enjoyed what was offered generously. This was afterall her first meal given to her by her new Prefect.

It was true that Prefects belonged to her and she could do as she wished with them and more than likely they would obey her in fear of losing the sash. But saying outright that to her Prefects that they were her personal slaves was generally bad conduct in her book and could lead to less productive results. "Well if the work does become too draining, do let me know. You are not the only one doing work around here. There is myself and other Prefects as well," she stated before pushing her empty plate away. She continued to tend to her coffee for a few brief moments before rising to her feet. She had delayed long enough. It was time to get ready herself.

"If you have classes soon, feel free to take your leave," she said, making her way towards the bathroom for her morning shower. Vera would soon be slipping out of her gown and the sound of running water would fill the bathroom while steam gently flowed from the partially open door.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:27 am

Leriana, as of yet at least, knew nothing of Vera's preferences in coffee. But for now she would be happy to simply copy the balance of coffee, hot water, milk and sugar that she had used for the cup Vera was drinking. She could always find out Vera's exact preferences if she was asked to make it later.

She nodded at Vera's words, although internally she knew that she would run herself into the ground before admitting that she was doing too much work for Vera. Especially to Vera herself, when doing so would mean either Vera would have to do something that Leriana should of done, which was bad, or another prefect doing it, which would be even worse to Leriana.

Yes Miss Matsumoto. She replies when told that she could take her leave, and while she did have early classes she glanced at the time and than the dishes. She would quickly make a decision, gathering them all up and taking them into the kitchen. She worked hard, washing the various dishes and making sure everything was left in the drainer to drip dry. Only when that was done did she take her leave, slipping out and closing the penthouse door behind her as she made her way back down to her own dorm room to prepare for her own day of school and patrolling.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 am

The rest of the week was mostly uneventful. Reports were sent in and Vera would file and log all demerits and punishments. Occasionally she would make requests for certain rooms to be prepared down in the basement as well as send messages to certain monsters that have decided to offer their services for the cause. But most of that was done at her computer, leaving her Prefects in the dark as much as possible. Leriana and Anna were still unfamiliar with monsters and what they do on this island for the most part. Until then, she will have to consider them ordinary students and avoid taking too many risks.

With another week ending, the Head Girl was already up and making preparations for classes and other matters. She expected her new Prefect to arrive on time and with more information on what was happening throughout campus. Otherwise, the morning was uneventful just as Vera wanted it. She was already heating water for tea before turning on her console to check messages.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Leriana delivered her daily reports to Vera at the end of each day, and while the list wasn't as long as her first report that was simply because it was a single day's worth of reports, rather than a weeks. During that time she had kept her visits to Vera short, more due to her own busy schedule than anything. If asked she would have moved things around without hesitation, but with her having numerous students to tutor, her own information network to maintain, her own assignments and classes, and finally her duties as a prefect, time was something that Leriana would often struggle to get free. At least time before or after her report to Vera.

But today was different. Her schedule was free until noon, and would be every week. She held the folder with her report in one hand, but that wasn't the primary thing she wanted to offer Vera. In her visits she had noticed that, ever so slowly, the signs of less than perfect cleaning were becoming apparent. Vera kept her rooms clean, but she didn't waste the time to improve it from very clean to perfectly clean. She had also learnt that Vera rarely had a cooked breakfast, and that gave her another opportunity to try and make life easier and better for the white haired head girl.

Right on time she knocked on Vera's door, waiting for the head girl to give her permission to enter.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 am

The knock today came much sooner compared to last week. There was no one else really to expect besides her new Prefect but she has had unknown guests in the past. Still in her nightgown, Vera came to the door and opened it. It being so early, her door was still locked. "Leriana?" she said softly, "You are rather early. Is something the matter? Please, come in."

She lets Leriana pass her before closing the door behind her. "I was not expecting a visitor so early so forgive my attire. I do have water heating up if you want some coffee or tea," Vera said. She made note of the folder the woman was holding, no doubt this weeks report. Still did not explain the hour her Prefect had arrived. The Head Girl was not exactly displeased for this interuption. She was certain that her Prefect had a reason for coming so early.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Leriana smiled brightly as Vera opened the door, dressed in her, as usual, immaculate uniform. She did blush when she saw what Vera was dressed in, if only for a moment. Oh. Am I interrupting anything? She would wait for an answer before stepping into the room. She nodded at the question of something to drink, moving towards Vera's desk to place the folder on it.

I'm sorry for bothering you ... but I wanted to ask if you minded if I cooked you breakfast today and gave your penthouse an extra cleaning? I would have done so earlier in the week ... but my schedule was already full with classes and tutoring. Oh and do you want some tea? Her expression was slightly hopeful, wanting so much to be able to help make Vera's life easier, and to keep her room perfectly clean for any guests that arrived. She was already moving towards the kitchen, intending to make drinks for them both.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next