View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Seeking Redemption (Vera) 

Post Re: Seeking Redemption (Vera)
There was nothing to gain from turning the woman away now. Leriana had the report in hand so at the very least that business could be dealt with sooner. She allowed the woman in and her Prefect wasted no time heading over to her desk to place the report on it. The reason for the early arrival came soon enough she was asked if it was alright to clean her suite and cook for her. Vera considered her suite clean but she knew what Leriana was refering to so there was no insult taken just yet. She would have preferred this be asked of her sooner rather than coming right at her door assuming it would be a yes but no one was perfect.

"Seems you are already here so do as you wish as long as it does not interfere with your classes or duties," Vera replied calmly, "Yes, tea will be fine." Still in her nightgown, Vera took a seat at her desk to flip through the folder. With various chores now being done by her Prefect, she could focus on getting this report filed sooner before getting ready for class.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Leriana bowed once as she slipped off into the kitchen, working quickly and efficiently to prepare Vera a cup of tea, as well as herself some coffee. The process was nearly done, and so trying to cook at the same time would be pointless. She brought Vera's drink out to the head girl as soon as it was finished, placing it on her desk out of the way so an inadvertent arm wouldn't accidentally knock it over, but still within easy reach. Leriana would drop to her knees as she spoke, deciding that it would be safest to do so whenever she was at Vera's desk until the head girl determined her 'punishment' had ended. Do you want anything in particular for breakfast Miss Matsumoto? Or should I just make something I think will be nice?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm

"Hmm?" She noticed Leriana kneeling at her side and remembered the punishment. Vera was certain that her Prefect would continue this forever if she never mentioned it again. The woman would probably not even question the duration. But, she saw no reason to bind Leriana in such a way. "You may stand if you like. Only kneel if you wish," she said, stroking the woman's cheek, "Make what you wish. You did make the offer afterall." Vera would lightly sip her tea as she continued to read Leriana's report. She would occasionally type on the computer, updating files and logs for demerits. With the minor chores out of the way, she had a little bit of time before she needed to shower and get dressed.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Leriana smiled as Vera said she may stand, and gracefully rose to her feet with a idle sweep of her hand straightening out her uniform. She nodded at Vera's words before asking one last question. I'll make some pancakes ... how many would you like Miss Matsumoto? When she had the answer she would walk back into the kitchen, quickly searching it and finding the ingredients she needed to make pancakes.

It wouldn't take long before the smell of the cooking food wafted out of the kitchen, and she carefully balanced cooking them to try and make them as close to perfect as she could make them. When they were finally done she put them on a tray, as well as various potential toppings that would normally go with them. Leriana walked back out, smiling as she moved to place the tray on the table. Breakfast is ready Miss Matsumoto. I hope you like it. She stepped back, waiting to see if Vera needed, or simply wanted, anything else.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 pm

She gave her answer and Leriana was off to the kitchen. The Head Girl had to admit that her Prefect was growing rather well. The woman seemed focus on proving herself in both her duties as well as tending to her needs. Perhaps this one would offer to tend to other needs rather than just maid service. As her Prefect worked on making breakfast, Vera had finished reading the woman's report. It was nothing special, just updates on some punishments she assigned to the woman along with numerous demerits being issued. She filed the report away and continued to check messages before hearing Leriana speak up once more.

Vera realized she had not even touched her tea. She did get absorbed in her work sometimes. She carried her tea over to the waiting tray and proceeded to add butter and syrup to the pancakes. The Head Girl took a bite and nodded. "Yes, it is very good," she replied, "Have you eaten yet? Please, have a seat." It would be impolite to be eating infront of another if that person had no food. But with Leriana, she would not be surprised if such matters were already dealt with.

"Do you intend to come early every week now, Leriana?" she asked, "I hope you are not wearing yourself out just for my sake."

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:24 am

Leriana had already eaten, having had Alisha prepare some breakfast for her before she came to visit Vera this morning. She nodded in response to the question, taking a seat opposite Vera. There was a cup of coffee on the tray for her, and she would occasionally sip from that as she smiled at the praise.

If it is not bothering you than I would like to. And it's no trouble. I'm used to it. And indeed she was. It hadn't taken long for the teachers at Shokushu to discover just how eager Leriana was to please them, and up until she had become a prefect she had served the wants and needs of a number of her teachers. The simple fact she was serving teachers, or someone so closely associated to them as a head girl was, invigorated her, giving her a fresh spurt of energy to push her through the day. There were occasions when she crashed, but those were few and far between, with coffee being used to keep pushing it back till she had the spare time to do so. Not that she had any intention of letting anyone, with the possible exception of Alisha, find out about that.

Leriana took another sip of her coffee as she considered just what she could do, quickly coming to a decision. Can I offer you a massage Miss Matsumoto? She asked, something she knew she was very good at. It was a skill she had put to use often, both with teachers and students, and made her very good at finding student's 'weak' points when she was disciplining them.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:54 am

Though her Prefects were free to as they wish, the Head Girl always had enough concern to worry if they were exhausting themselves too much. She would not be surprised if Leriana eventually crashed but until the woman spoke up, there was little she could do. So for now, she would allow her Prefect to come during the week to tend to various chores. Or perhaps there was more to it than that.

Leriana's offer was not exactly shocking. This was a pretrained Prefect and under Katya's wing. The woman had already hinted that her body was for any Head Girl's use whether it be Katya or Vera. Before, she refused any mention of her new Prefect's willingness to do anything for her. Now that the woman was settled in, she was fine with whatever pace Leriana wished as long as it did not interfere with any of her duties.

"Very well," she replied, "Do not take long. I still need to get ready for class." But with sitting at her desk all day, her shoulders and back had plenty of tense spots and kinks needing working out. Unfortunately, a full body massage could not be fit into the schedule at this hour.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Leriana couldn't help but smile broadly when Vera gave her permission to give the white haired head girl a massage. She would take one last drink from her coffee before placing it on the table and rising to her feet, quickly walking around behind Vera. Her hands reached out, gently stroking the head girls shoulders for a moment before the prefect got to work.

Leriana's fingers expertly worked Vera's shoulder muscles, the prefect working as quickly as she could as her fingers found kink after kink. She was, probably unsurprisingly, very good at this. Back in high school a teacher had wanted her to give him massages, and she had begged for the money to attend some night classes on the art. She had mastered it within weeks, and had always found herself practicing it with her friends. When she had come here she had used it plenty of times to help others relax, both student's and teachers.

Yes Miss Matsumoto. I'll try not to take too long. Leriana spoke softly as her hands worked, internally timing herself to make sure she didn't take too long. She didn't want to interfere with any of Vera's duties. That would be bad, very very bad.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 am

Sighing softly, she allowed the woman to touch her. The Prefects fingers carefully gripped her shoulders before beginning to massage them slowly. It was obvious Leriana had some skill in this field as those fingers closed in on the knots and proceeded to knead them out. Vera's body would naturally tense as each tender spot was methodically found and tended to. Her body began to relax into the flow of things, resting more against the chair as her Prefect continued her work.

"You... are very good at this.." she murmured, her breathing growing deeper. Soon the meal was forgotten as she lets her eyes close. The silverware would remain on the plate as her hands rested on her lap. She could not help herself. It felt very relaxing and very very good. A pity she could not have more time in this woman's hands. After a long day of working or being taken by monsters, those fingers would be a godsend.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Leriana smiled at that murmured praise, hands working for as long as she had the time for. Thank you Miss Matsumoto. When she did run out of time she quickly rubbed Vera's shoulders all over, before announcing Miss Matsumoto I think we are out of time. Her voice was soft, a gently reminder to Vera to ensure that Vera could simply relax and not have to worry about keeping an eye on the time. Her hands slid off the head girls shoulders. Can I get your uniform for you Miss Matsumoto? The prefect asked, ever trying to be helpful to the white haired head girl.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 am

"Mmm... You may," she replied as she sat up and stretched, "Bring it into the bathroom after you finish with the dishes." Vera did feel much better after the relaxing massage and a warm shower would only make her feel even better. She started the warm water before slipping out of her nightgown. The Head Girl even considered inviting Leriana in with her but it her Prefect had already showered this morning. Not that such a detail would stop Leriana from obeying the request should she had asked.

She did not linger long in the shower, knowing she would have class soon. Vera expected that her uniform would be hanging just inside the bathroom door once she was finished bathing. The Head Girl would comb and brush her hair quickly before slipping into a clean uniform. She would slip the sash around her waist before finally stepping out into the main room. "Thank you for your assistance Leriana," she said calmly, "Should I assume the rest of your day will be busy with your duties. Do be sure to rest. An exhausted Prefect is of no use to me or anyone." Adjusting her sash, she flipped her hair back behind her shoulders and headed for the door.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 am

Leriana smiled and nodded at Vera's answer to her question. Of course Miss Matsumoto. The prefect seemed almost cheerful as she collected the dishes, quickly washing them before preparing and hanging Vera's uniform up just inside the bathroom door. With that done she settled down to making the cleanliness of Vera's penthouse immaculate. This was her head girl's living area after all, and to Leriana it made sense that it was kept in perfect spotless condition.

The prefect had worked quickly, but she was still in the middle of cleaning when Vera finished her shower. She toyed with the idea of offering to brush her hair, but instead decided to focus on cleaning. She was just putting the cleaning tools away when Vera emerged from the shower, and Leriana smiled as she blushed at the thanks, half bowing to try and hide how good it felt to hear those words. It's not a problem Miss Matsumoto, and thank you for your concern. I'll be sure to rest when I get the chance.

Leriana walked quickly over to the door, opening it for Vera and holding it open as the Head girl walked through before following her. She would make her way towards her own room, wanting to get a few things out of the way before her own classes started. And maybe take a quick rest like Vera recommended.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 am

The weeks have gone much smoother now that she had a small number of Prefects assisting her. The Head Girl still kept busy, always finding things to improve on though she did treat herself from time to time to help relax. Leriana continued to show up early to tend to maid like chores while also being a sort of personal assistant. Beyond perhaps massaging her shoulders, they still kept a level of professionalism between each other.

It was a few weeks later and Vera had just returned from tutoring a few students who were falling behind in their classes. She was usually rather stiff and a bit tired at this point but with minor matters dealt with by her Prefects, she still felt rather relaxed and refreshed. Setting her books down, she immediately headed for her computer to check on messages and reports sent to her. She would also be opening another window to begin sorting through various students both new and old and deciding what to do with some that were at risk of being troublesome.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Leriana smiled brightly at the students she walked past in the hallways, exchanging greetings with those she knew. She was carrying her maths books, as well as the folder full of her reports to Vera. She could only come early once a week, and found it easier and easier to stay later at Vera's and cook, or preform any other errand or chore that needed doing, for the white haired head girl.

Her first class tomorrow would be maths, but her 'excuse' for keeping the books with her was that she herself had just finished tutoring another student in the subject, and to drop them off in her room would make her late for her report. Needless to say, Leriana's earlier resentment at being traded and passed around like a bauble had long since vanished to the point where it was as if it had never even existed.

Right on time Leriana would knock on Vera's door once, waiting for Vera to call out that she could enter, like she always did, before opening it with one hand and stepping through. She bowed as best she could to the all too familiar sight of Vera sitting at her computer, having never been told to not do so it had slipped into habit for the prefect, before walking towards the desk.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:40 am

Her newest Prefect no longer had any hidden angers towards her nor was she so uptight and nervous of whether the Head Girl would suddenly strike out at her. Leriana had grown comfortable of her new boss and had once more returned to a familiar routine. For now, Vera was satisfied with the woman's progress. She had a diligent and willing worker to take some of the load of her shoulders. Also with Linnis's return, some areas of the school no longer needed her eyes to ensure order. There was always work that needed to be done but the sheer weight of the matter was far less stressful.

As expected, the knock to her door came at the same time as always. Leriana was still putting forth an effort to help her in all ways possible whether they were school related or not. She did not mind the company as her Prefect learned how to be helpful without being a pest. Once again, the woman came to her desk with report in hand. Vera looked up and smiled softly. "Leriana," she greeted simply, "Just leave the report here unless there is anything of import you need to inform me about." The Head Girl had stopped typing and folding her hands infront of her as she listened intently to what her Prefect may have to say.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next