View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Seeking Redemption (Vera) 

Post Re: Seeking Redemption (Vera)
Leriana smiled brightly at Vera as she stepped into the room, nodding her head at the instructions. She walked confidently up to the desk, placing the folder where Vera could easily reach it, but where it would be out of the way until wanted. She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts before speaking. There is one thing Miss Matsumoto. A few weeks ago I told you about the vandalism in one of the IT labs. The cameras were down for maintenance, but I finally found out who. It was one of the newly arrived students from the US, whose records from previous schools state she seems to enjoy damaging school property. I haven't confronted her about it just yet, because of the seriousness of the offence I wanted to ask if you wanted to handle assigning her punishment or if you wanted me to do so. All the details I could find out are part of my report.

Leriana hadn't gotten around to offering to get Vera a drink just yet, but she assumed Vera was used to that by now. She always got her duties as a prefect out of the way before offering and preforming such 'extra' tasks. And this time proved to be no different, for once Vera had answered her question and made any comments on the report Leriana asked the white haired older student Can I get you a drink of something Miss Matsumoto?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:12 pm

"Tea will be fine," she replied. Vera allowed her Prefect time in the kitchen to prepare what was asked before continuing on with the matter mentioned before. "There is no need to be involved," she continued, "I will deal with the matter myself." It would not be the first time she had to deal with a student who destroyed property. Of course that particular student was now working for her. Opening the file and reading a little bit, she doubts the same could be said of this new student. A pity this new arrival did not learn how to behave in the schools before. The student was going to have herself a very harsh intro to Shokushu.

The Head Girl typed up a report and put in a request for a room to be prepared in the basement. Once done, she printed out a slip which she pushed onto her desk. "You may take this to her door during your rounds," she said simply. She took a sip of the tea Leriana brought her and closed the folder. The matter would be dealt with tomorrow or the day after. New students were always troublesome to punish properly.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Leriana nodded at Vera's words, slipping off into the kitchen to prefer Vera a cup of tea just the way she liked it, by now something that Leriana could do with her eyes closed as long as she knew where she started from in Vera's kitchen. She brought the cup out, along with a simple glass of water for herself. She normally preferred coffee, but unsure if Vera was going to dismiss her or not she hadn't wanted to make herself something like that. The tea was placed on Vera's desk, and Leriana nodded as she took the slip, putting it in a pocket for her to deliver later. She half closed her eyes for a moment, a sign that she was running through her memory for something. In particular working out just when would be the best time to drop off the slip.

It took her a few seconds before her eyes opened again and she nodded once more. Yes Miss Matsumoto. I'll drop it off tomorrow morning when I know she'll be at her room. She took a sip from her glass of water before considering for a moment. Can I give you a massage Miss Matsumoto? she offered, that bright smile on her face.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:47 pm

With no further issues requiring her attention, Leriana was quick to offer other forms of assistance. It seemed out of place but she was not exactly bothered by the woman's eagerness to please her. Her Prefect smiled brightly as if the honor to touch her shoulders was a form of reward. Vera felt nothing out of the ordinary to doubt this woman's intentions. The student simply wanted to take care of her Head Girl.

"I suppose that is fine, if you have no other matters to attend to," she answered. Much like before, Vera assumed this would just be another shoulder massage though this time she was dressed in uniform. The Head Girl sat back against her chair, taking the time to pull her long silver hair infront of her shoulder. She decided to close what she was working to avoid revealing anything she should not. Majority was minor matters that could be taken care of later. For a few moments, she will allow herself to be in Leriana's hands.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Leriana's smile brightened, ever so slightly, as Vera gave her permission for the prefect to give the white haired head girl a massage. She walked around so that she was behind her, and those skilled hands of hers casually helped brushing a few strands of hair off Vera's neck and in front of her before moving down to the women's shoulders, gently rubbing and working those muscles to loosen them and release the tension that had no doubt built up. Leriana's fingers were good, and she already had a vague idea of how Vera's muscles responded to her touch, and she put that knowledge to use.

Leriana remained silent as she worked, hands sliding and stroking the head girls shoulders through her uniform. She moved her hands around, exploring Vera's shoulders more, finding every tense point and working the muscle until the tension was gone. How does it feel Miss Matsumoto? Leriana kept her voice soft as she asked Vera how it felt, hands not stopping their work for a moment.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Despite the woman's attempts to hide any expression of happiness or joy, Leriana's aura brightened like a beacon before the Head Girl's empathic senses. It was not shocking anymore as any acceptance of the woman's assistance led to the woman being happier. Her Prefect had experience as a leader of students but seemed to like being led and used just as much if not more.

The student was quick to begin, fingers stroking and gently digging into those tight muscles. As expected, Vera had stress built up in many areas. Sighing softly, the Prefect worked efficiently in working those spots out of the Head Girl's shoulders. Though still tense, the woman's efforts were gradually working. "Hmm... Wonderful, as always," she replied softly as she closed her eyes.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 am

Leriana found a simple bliss in making another person happy, in making someone else feel good. She made no distinction between physical pleasure, and mental. She had long since stopped caring what she had to do to achieve that, and would never think twice about following an order that had been given. As well as try to work out herself what she could do and how she could act to further help in that goal.

Her hands continued their 'attack' on Vera's shoulder muscles, a smile on the prefects lips from Vera's words of praise. "Is there anywhere else tense Miss Matsumoto?" Leriana offered after a few more minutes of working, skilled fingers kneading and rubbing tense kinks out of the muscles. "If you would like I could give you a full body massage?"

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 am

She did not have an answer for the Prefect's first question. With her current role in the school, it was natural to be uptight and slightly tense. Her body was trained to be sexually active much like many of the other students in the school. Though her position granted her a bit more protection from the things that happen on this island, she could never be too relaxed. She was a target just like any other woman on campus. She just happens to be a woman with a sash as well. Any tension she may have was simply part of her life here and was not something she thought much about.

The next offer was rather forward and would never be offered in an ordinary work environment. This place was hardly ordinary but Leriana did not know this. But, Vera had read the file on her Prefect and knew just how far this woman would go to be praised. Rather than waiting for orders though, the woman was offering things that she no doubt did for teachers in her previous schools. It was rare to find someone so devoted and loyal to authority. Perhaps it was time to mold this one a bit further.

Vera reached up and gently removed the woman's hands from her shoulders. She stood up from her chair and turned to face her Prefect. "A rather strange offer to make to someone, Leriana," she replied cooly, circling around her chair and now around the student, "Why offer to do a full body massage? Do you wish to see me in the nude? Would it really be fair to reveal myself to someone I only know a little about?" The Head Girl teased the woman with her questions, seeing what made her tick.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Leriana's expression was under a careful mask as Vera reached up and removed her hands from the head girls shoulders, although she couldn't hide her concern from leaking out for Vera's empathy to detect. I offered because you've been working hard and I want to do anything I can to make life easier for you. Her answer is honest, and empathy reveals no deceptions as she continues.

Leriana does hesitate at the second question, flushing a little as she tries to work out how to answer, before settling for pure honesty. I would love to Miss Matsumoto ... you have such a perfect body and I can't help but admire it. Leriana kept her gaze ahead as Vera started to circle her, slipping into attention as she felt the tension, afraid that she had done something wrong with her offer. And the final question sent her mind racing that she was going to be reprimanded for being too forward.

She still answered, and kept her voice calm, even as her mind raced, her worry of not being the best she could be for Vera spilling out into the room. No Miss Matsumoto ... I'm sorry if my offer offended you. I used to give massages for some of my teachers, and even when it started as just shoulders and neck they quickly wanted more. No new information that wasn't already on her file. Leriana was always eager to please the teachers, although she had worked hard since becoming a prefect to keep the physical pleasure that she gave them to a minimum, instead engineering other students to 'fill in' for her.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:38 am

It was natural for Leriana to be concerned. The last thing the prefect wanted was to displease the Head Girl. Vera was slightly shocked that the woman wanted to see her perfect body. Rather forward but she could guess that the teachers that trained her did not teach her a bit of tact. "I never said you offended me, Leriana," she replied cooly, "I simply asked if it was fair to see me fully revealed when you have not done the same. How will you correct this hmm? I usually keep things professional with my Prefects but you seem to have some special needs that require my attention. Those teachers taught you how to be something other than a teacher's pet. You were taught to be their pet. Is that what you want? To be my pet?"

Vera was standing infront of her Prefect now. A hand would rest on the woman's cheek, stroking it gently as if to soothe any worries that the Head Girl was displeased in any way. "If that is what you wish, you must dress the part. I will not have your uniform soiled with these other needs. You wish to provide for me in more ways than other Prefects then prove that you can handle such responsibility." The Head Girl smiled faintly as she loooked into her Prefect's eyes.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Leriana blushed a little, the faintest traces of red spreading over her cheeks as Vera revealed the actual intent of her questions, embarrassed at her admission. The embarrassment was far greater than was physically visible, even in this situation Leriana kept an almost unshakeable control over her body, something that she had practised doing until she could do it even during orgasm, something that had delighted the teachers who discovered just how willing and eager Leriana was to serve. The fact that even the slightest blush was visible proved how completely flustered the prefect was.

Leriana couldn't help but nod, ever so slightly, as Vera said the teachers had taught her to be their pet. She didn't notice the movement, her control had been thrown by Vera. Teachers pet had been an insult she could remember being subjected to ever since she started school. She had embraced those words, finding praise and happiness in them, even as other students scorned her for it. She knew deep down that she was a teachers pet, not just in the sense of a classroom taunt. But a living, willing and eager, pet. She had never admitted it to herself, but with Vera speaking coolly to her like that she had to consider the possibility, and the dots matched perfectly. Yes ... Miss Matsumoto. Her vocal admission was soft, barely above a whisper. But it was just loud enough for Vera to hear it.

Leriana shivered slightly as Vera's hand gently stroked her cheek, her body threatening to nuzzle against the hand before her mind locked down and fought the urge. But within seconds she had lost that battle with herself, her cheek nuzzling gently against that stroking hand. She smiled brightly as the white haired head girl gave the prefect a faint smile. Of course Miss Matsumoto. I will prove myself worthy of you ... Is there anything you would rather me wear or should I simply strip? She assumed it was an instruction to strip, and her hands went up to her blouse, resting on the buttons to remove the garment the moment Vera gave her leave to do so.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 am

She could feel the warm blush through her hand. Despite the years of practice in controlling herself, Leriana was being picked apart by the Head Girl. Her empathy revealed just how off balanced the woman was. Vera's words had struck home as her Prefect nodded and soon verbally confirmed her answer. The student nuzzled into her hand as if longing for this attention for such a long time. Leriana seemed more like a lost pet craving for a place to belong and for someone to pay attention to her. Something Vera could provide easily enough.

Leriana's question merely made the Head Girl huff softly. "You know by now that I have no need for a drone," she replied cooly, "You say you wish to prove yourself, then do so. What will you wear as my pet?" Her hand would slip away and her arms would cross infront of her. Vera's eyes would stare into Leriana's. With the woman off balance, the woman's emotions were like a book to her at this point. But even without her senses, it was apparent what her Prefect was feeling and what she wanted. It would be up to Leriana whether or not this pet's new mistress will the attention she desired.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 am

Leriana's blush returned for a moment at the light reprimand. "Sorry Miss Matsumoto." Her hands worked rapidly down her blouse, the buttons being undone with practiced ease, perhaps revealing that Leriana was used to having to strip quickly. Each article of her uniform was removed with the rapid grace of familiarity, stripping wasn't something new to the 'teachers pet'. Everything was folded neatly on the floor, bra, panties and prefects sash on top. Her hand lingered on the sash as she crouched down, trying to make up her mind what she was to do with it.

She glanced up at Vera, her exposed skin smooth as she came to a decision. She picked the sash up carefully, bringing it up to her neck and gently wrapping it around before knotting it. Making it into a makeshift collar for herself, trying to show that she was a pet, and more importantly that she was Vera's pet prefect. There was no shame in that thought, nor did it exist in her desire to become Vera's pet. She had been proud to be a teachers pet for years. This was just a natural extension of that. Or at least, it was to Leriana. She slipped down onto her knees, looking up at Vera, eyes eager to please. Is my choice of outfit acceptable for your pet Miss Matsumoto? Leriana asked, hoping desperately that it was.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 am

Her Prefect stripped quickly and without hesitation. Vera's new pet stood before her wearing nothing but a navy blue sash that was now wrapped around her neck. Without being asked, Leriana fell to her knees and looked up at her new owner. "Tsk tsk," the Head Girl replied, "For now, I am your owner. You will refer to me as mistress until you are back to your Prefect duties. Do you understand, my pet?" Once she received her answer, she continued.

"Well I suppose that is corrected." The tip of her finger lightly traced Leriana's jaw as she spoke. With the woman nude before her, her eyes scanned over the Prefect's features. A rather fair beauty she gained. A pity that Katya had to give this one away. "Now back to your offer," she said softly. Vera took her time, removing her jacket and unbuttoning her blouse before the kneeling woman. Each article of clothing she handed to Leriana to fold neatly for her. Her skirt and shoes soon followed, leaving her in just her bra and panties of white lace. Despite being a Head Girl who followed the rules, she did not wear the school issued undergarments. But she doubts her own pet would turn her in. The teacher's pet has observed far worse breaking of rules than a simple uniform violation.

"The bedroom should be enough space for you to work, come," she ordered, walking towards the other room. Her hips swayed enticingly as she remained ahead of her pet. Once in the bedroom, she would lay face down on the soft sheets. Her arms would fold under her chin as she waited for her pet to follow and tend to her body. "Do not take too long, pet." She said as she had more work to do as well.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Leriana looked up at Vera with her hands resting gently on her knees. She listened carefully to Vera's words, nodding as Vera claimed to be her owner. "Yes Mistress." She made it perfectly clear that she agreed with Vera's words and accepted them.

She could feel Vera's finger tracing her jaw, the sensation sending slight shivers through her body for a moment before her will clamped down on it. She remained perfectly still as Vera started to remove her clothing, reaching out and taking each article when it was offered to her, folding it with practiced ease and leaving it neatly piled on the floor next to hers. She swallowed as she saw Vera's underwear, suddenly having to fight her desire to be 'good' to teachers and report the violation to one of them with her promised loyalty to Vera. Loyalty to Vera won, but only just.

She picked up Vera's folded clothes and shoes, carrying them into the bedroom and leaving them on the floor just inside the room so Vera could easily reclaim them if she so wished. Her own clothes were left on the floor next to Vera's desk in the main part of her dorm.

Leriana climbed onto the bed after Vera, and as the head girl relaxed into the bed those skilled fingers reached out and started working to 'melt' the muscles underneath her. "As you wish Mistress." Leriana replied, voice a soft cooing sound that was so eager to please. Her hands roamed across Vera's back, learning how her body responded and working hard with her fingers to help Vera relax and make her feel as good as possible.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next