View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reform (Vera) 

Post Reform (Vera)
Continued from: Purely Business

Who would have thought just the other night that she would have wound up sleeping in the same bed as a Head Girl with a white choker around her neck. Not only sleeping in the same bed but snuggled up to the other woman, her bare body pressed to the other student's barely covered form. Emilla has rolled over in the night, her breasts pressing to Vera's and her legs tangling with the other woman's. She groans gently, her eyes fluttering open as she finds herself staring at Vera's sleeping form.

Her first reaction is to recoil, though she quells it soon enough and simply settles for shivering a little and then snuggling in closer, lips gently brushing against Vera's. Before she'd opened her eyes she had been certain that last night had been a dream. A small smile appears on her face and she kisses Vera again, a soft brush of her lips, nothing too forceful.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Post Re: Reform (Vera)
Vera was still sleeping soundly, enjoying the extra warmth in her bed. For her, she knew that it was not a dream. It would not be the first time a rebellious student found herself enthralled with the Head Girl. Her position gave an air of mystery about her that few had the courage to approach. Those who came to see her or were caught by her found themselves swallowed up by her composure and would follow her guidance without question. As a Head Girl, she was not just an enforcer of the rules but a leader and had the charisma to back it up.

She eventually began to stir as her pet kept showering her with soft kisses. "Mm.." she opened her eyes to see her new servant laying with her, "So you made your choice then? You will start at the bottom and work your way up from there. From slave to servant to perhaps something more than that." Vera caressed Emilla's cheek as she continued. "You are my pet and a very lovely one at that. Are you ready to learn more? We have much to speak about."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Emilla leans her head back a little as Vera stirs. She studies the other woman's face for a long moment before biting her lip and nodding her head. "Yes." she whispers softly. "From the bottom..." She leans in to kiss Vera once again and bite at her bottom lip. "What sorts of things do we have to speak about Miss Matsumoto?" she asks. Her arms tighten a little around Vera's form, pulling herself in closer to the other woman so their breasts mash together now, hips pushed against each other.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 pm

The Head Girl smiled and stroked the woman's cheek before pushing away getting out of bed. "Simply matters about your training and what is expected of you," she said simply, "For example, I should rarely wake with you still in my bed. You are my servant... my slave. Your thoughts should be of tending to your owner's needs. What sort of things should you have prepared for me when I wake up?" Vera lets Emilla ponder that for a moment before continuing. "But before you begin making me breakfast, we should do something about your attire. Hmm... Put on your boots and hat. While you are cooking, you may wear an apron. Would not want you to get your lovely body burned now do we?"

The hat and boots would serve as a reminder of her attempt to push the Head Girl. Wearing nothing else would remind her how exposed and vulnerable she truly was before her. They were subtle hints and wearing something like a hat and boots was a way to appear more exposed than wearing nothing at all. "Now then," she said, walking to the other room, "I will forgive you for not knowing the basics. But do not keep me waiting long. Cook breakfast and then return to me."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Emilla bites her lower lip as she watches the Head Girl crawl out of bed. She remains half under the sheets for a moment, nodding her head obediently. "I..er..." she begins, having to think over that question but not really given a chance to answer. She blushes at the next command anyways, sliding out of bed and walking into the other room with Vera to listen to her giving orders.

She pulls her boots on and picks up her hat, fetching an apron and pulling it on before she sets the hat on her head. The girl brushes her hair back out of her face and peeks in on Vera once more. "Er..what...sort of breakfast do you want Miss Matsumoto?" she asks, letting the Head girl have a good look at her barely hidden body, the apron hiding and exposing her frontside

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

"Unless I specifically ask, make whatever you can. I expect quality foods that are somewhat healthy. You are to tend to matters I do not have the time to do myself. Cooking is one as well as cleaning. If you prove loyal enough, other responsibilities may be rewarded to you," she answered as she returned to her desk and logged into her computer. It was early in the morning and the woman was already working away on reports and reading messages.

So far so good it seemed. Emilla was not resisting her new role at all. There was some confusion but that was to be expected. Perhaps a monster taught her a little bit about submitting to another but she doubts it included the details that were useful to her. Vera could only guess what was going through the student's mind right now. Training a new servant was always a delicate moment depending on the personality. With so much resisting and talking back last night, she expected more trouble. Guess this submissive side was a hidden secret that Emilla did not want to reveal.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

The apron clad girl nods her head as she listens, her teeth digging into her lower lip for a moment before she disappears into the kitchen. Somewhat healthy? Most of what she knows to make for breakfast involves bacon and sausage and eggs. Still, perhaps she can fix something. Maybe a nice omelet.. She sets to digging around for the ingredients, humming softly to herself as she cooks.

And so, several minutes later, she steps out with two plates in her hand. They're placed on the table and she turns towards Vera. "Breakfast." she announces, before disappearing again for orange juice and milk. And of course, she's still wearing the apron as well as her hat and her boots. Oh, and that choker too.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Hearing Emilla call out that food was ready, the Head Girl headed for the dining table. She saw that the slave had already left to get drinks so she seated herself and waited patiently for the woman to return. "Come here and kneel at my side, my pet," she ordered once the glasses were set down. Vera did not touch the food yet and instead lifted Emilla's chin with a finger. "As I said, there is much to discuss. You made one mistake here that I expect you not to repeat. When food is ready, you must either seat me when you call or bring the drinks first then call and seat me. You are doing well, be sure you take these lessons to heart. They may seem minor but such things decide whether you are my servant or just a useless whore."

Vera looked the woman over, making adjustments to her posture and position if needed. The woman was to sit on her knees with her back slightly arched so her breasts were thrust outwards. "Remember this position. Practice infront of a mirror if necessary on your free time," she continued, "You may rise. Take off your apron and come eat breakfast. Do you have any questions for me, slave?" The Head Girl began to eat omelette that was prepared for her, satisfied with the quality of food.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 pm

The drinks are brought out and set on the table before she finds herself called to Vera's side. The girl slowly sinks to her knees, drawing in a deep breath as she looks up at the silver haired girl. She swallows hard and nods her head as she listens. "Yes Miss Matsumoto." she answers, her cheeks flushing a little. She'd tried! But then, she hadn't really been punished or anything either.

She arches her back as ordered, thrusting her breasts forwards so they strain against her apron, her nipples already hard and pressing against the cloth. Her hands come to rest on her thighs, her feet tucked in underneath her backside. She holds the position for a moment before she's allowed to rise, her apron tugged off slowly. "One.." she says. "And I hope you...you won't be angry with me for it" She slowly settles into her seat across from the Head Girl. "Why do you help them?"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

She was using a gentler hand on this one compared to others. This student was experienced about the island which gave her a bit more flexibility. Being harsh would only create more fear. Emilla knew what was at stake and knew what could happen to her if she pushed back. Also, this one seemed more susceptible to being tamed than her past pets. Perhaps the monster attacks wore her down or put her in the mind set that she rather be owned by a human than a monster. The details did not matter much in her methods beyond that force was not necessary.

Emilla revealed her hardened nipples whens he removed the apron. Vera stopped the woman briefly to make sure she hung the apron up, putting it away properly as she would not be needing it till the next meal. The question she received was not surprising coming from someone who knew monsters exist. But Vera could not speak about monsters or even admit their existence for numerous reasons. "Help who?" she asked, "The school? It is my job. There are rules on this campus and I am to enforce them while ensuring all students are properly educated if they are in need of tutoring. If rules are ignored, there would only be chaos. I am sure I do not need to explain what would happen if chaos engulfed this little island."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

A frown appears on her face, the girl a bit annoyed at the fact that Vera won't speak openly about what goes on here. "The school. Yes." she says stiffly. "With the things that they do." She leaves it rather deliberately vague. Perhaps that would give the Head Girl room to answer. "I can understand the bit about rules, but why do you help the school? There must be some benefit to it all...besides a nice suite, Miss Matsumoto."

Whether she answers or not, Emilla sighs and looks down, beginning to eat slowly, a little troubled about the lack of answers. After all, a part of her had hoped for a bit more cooperation. Perhaps that was why she had given in a bit more easily than she would have normally.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 am

She frowned at the girl's persistence. "Being a bit personal are we?" she replied, "There is always a benefit for doing a job. Recognition, money, position, power, there are many things. I have a nice suite as you say and can live comfortably and have certain luxuries and necessities provided. Also, even if you and the other students despise me, what I do is helping the school and the students who attend here. Whether you believe that or not is of no concern. This is my job and I am going to do it if I wish to keep my position and maintain order here."

Apparently the woman did not catch the hint. Though she cannot admit to there being monsters, she figured the woman could catch on what would happen if everything went crazy on the island. All those monsters going rampant and raping and abducting who they please. "Were you expecting more?" she smiled softly, "You apparently have listened to too many conspiracy theories after all your years here. But, if you do not believe me, perhaps you will see more clearly as you continue to serve me."

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:15 am

Emilla begins a rather intense study of her plate as Vera speaks, her face taking on a bit of a sullen look until she finally sighs. "I know you have a job to do." she says without looking up. "Will you make me a deal then, Miss Matsumoto. When we get a chance, when we are alone, will you speak honestly with me?" She looks up through her bangs. "About some things which may not be popular? Not now..and perhaps not even soon. But in the future.." Another soft sigh and she begins to eat once again

It really doesn't take her long to finish and then she's stacking her dishes and watching Vera, waiting for the other woman to finish her own breakfast. "And until we get to that point, I will do my very best for you."

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:22 am

"I have answered your questions. It is you who chooses not to believe me. We are alone right now. If you are referring to the occasional rumors from those homesick or otherwise unstable students, I have yet to find any proof of their existence. All cases have pointed to the psychological. I will not tolerate any further spread of such tall tales," she replied, "If you are going to serve me, then you will have to trust me. As your owner, I will keep you safe and no harm will come of you." Of course such a promise does not include being raped but she knew that the woman would not be killed from such things.

She finished eating and allowed her plate to be taken. "Emilla. I cannot speak further about such things. Medical and psychological files are for the nurses and doctors on campus," she said as she rose to her feet, "Do not forget that as a Head Girl, I am also a student and must abide the rules as well. I trust you have heard enough about the topic, correct?" Vera stared Emilla in the eye. Even if she could talk about the monsters, there was nothing to say. Knowing would not change their fates.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 am

Emilla looks up at Vera when she finishes speaking. "No...but I won't ask again Miss Matsumoto." She lowers her gaze and gathers the last of the dirty dishes, carrying them to be placed in the sink before returning to Vera. She stands there with her hands at her sides, her back slightly arched so her tits are thrust out, almost presented for the Head Girl's inspection.

Maybe she would eventually talk the girl into giving her some of the information that she's wanting..and perhaps she can give Vera something in return. "What other things do you have to teach me this morning?"

Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next