View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Project of Art (Selena and Vera) 

Post Project of Art (Selena and Vera)
Selena gave a tiny giggle as she read the manga book she had brought with her admiring the colourful humour and amazing artwork in the books as she calmly sat in a corner the girls blonde almost golden hair in a tight bun so it didn't get in the way as her Green eyes wide and innocent scanned the pages of the book, unlike most of the students she had been lucky to have not been attacked...of course she had only been around a very short time having just started out, her roommate Chelsey was back at the dorm going over her work so she could focus on her books and also study as well...but as she did she slowly began to glance around the library many students all of many hair colours, body styles, from flat chested to voluptuous, she blushes at all of the visuals before she brought out her sketch book, her own personal one she used for art classes...on it was a simple pencil drawing of Chelsey her roommate..

"Hmm maybe I should ask around...I do love drawing beautiful women.." She whispers as she glances around the Library wondering who she should ask to be her model for this little one time moment, blushing still never having been used to being the one to approach anybody...

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Project of Art (Selena and Vera)
Assuming you are not a creature's prey, the library was a safe bet for finding a quiet and secluded place to read or study. Students were spread throughout the large library, sitting at their own tables or browsing the long rows of shelves for a particular book. But most who came simply found what they needed or returned what they checked out and took their leave so the place was never too crowded or noisy at all.

Some students found themselves stopping in the middle of their routine to stare at another woman who had just arrived in the library and was heading straight for the main check out counter. Her long silver hair trailed behind as she walked. Her movements was a perfect mixture of grace and purpose, giving a faint sway of her hips as she strode with a number of books trapped in her arms. Though her appearance alone would be enough to turn a few eyes, the real reason people took notice was the light blue sash that hung loosely around the woman's hips. This was no ordinary student but rather she was Vera Matsumoto, Head Girl.

Vera placed the books on the counter, checking them back in as she spoke quietly to the librarian. The Head Girl was checking in the books that were due but also checking to see if any further texts were going to be provided for her studies. NICE labs had interest in the scientific workings of magic and Vera had shown to have some talent in such skills. Unfortunately, nothing new had arrived. With her business completed, the Head Girl made her way towards one of the aisles to pick up a few more books for her other classes.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Selena was calmly going over her picture of Chelsey before she noticed some students staring into the distance and followed there gaze and nearly went bright pink at the sight...a picture perfect view of womanly grace and posture silver hair that gleamed in any light and also the sash having read the student handbook she knew it was a Head Girl one of the highest ranks a student could get in the school and gulped a little as she looked over Vera's body her curves...her silver hair her poise and grace she was...

"Perfect...the perfect model.." Selena whispers so quietly it barely was a sound blushing more brightly she gently gathered her manga and sketchbook and put them in her satchel bag and gently sighed before she walked to check the aisles and also to get a better look of this Head Girl..timid and worried about asking her the question she wanted to ask as she looked over some books too incase something caught her eyes.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

Vera was wasting little time in finding what she needed. She knew what subjects to look for and already had the numbers and initials to look for. The Head Girl grabbed a book from one aisle only to move to the next and repeat the process. How much of a view the young student had all depended on how quickly she arrived and how far down the aisle the silver haired woman was. At times she only saw the brief glimmer of her hair trailing around a corner and others she was standing in clear view as she searched through a particular shelf.

It did not take long for the Head Girl to sense a particular aura following her. This one did not seem afraid but rather just timid and perhaps showing a bit of adoration. Vera did not particularly mind as no real rules were broken and it was kind gesture to see at least some students admired her. The woman went around another corner and stopped at a nearby shelf to grab her last book. With that, she turned back around to head down the way she came in.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Selena followed Vera as discreetly as she could not knowing that the head girl already knew she was following her aura a combination of Timidness, adoration and also a bit of inspiration, as Vera was the picture perfect model for an artist or photographer as she noticed the girl turning a corner a get some books, the last of hers she had noticed seeing Vera picking up the books with a purpose knowing exactly what she wanted and turned a corner to follow her only to get her coming back the way she came causing them to see each other as she blushed crimson red and looked down stammering at how close she had been to possible bumping into Vera.

"Oh my...I'm so sorry.." Selena said timidly, as she gave anyone who noticed her when not looking at Vera an adorable but still beautiful view, she filled out her uniform rather well and with that golden hair and Green eyes that just looked innocent and full of life as she looked at Vera like a schoolgirl having a crush blushing pink and trying to look away.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

As expected, the girl followed and came close to nearly bumping into the Head Girl. With the reaction she received, she could only guess that the poor girl would have fainted if she made contact with the silver haired beauty. The cheeks were blushing so deeply, it may happen anyway soon enough. But Vera was not going to torment the young woman. "Oh, excuse me," she said softly, casually walking around the stunned woman and continuing on her way down the aisle.

With books in hand, it was simple enough to assume that Vera was on her way towards the check out counter before heading out of the library. It would not be difficult to find the Head Girl again but if she did not act soon, this could be a missed opportunity for the artist.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Selena shivered at how soft that voice was and watched Vera heading to the checkout counter knowing if she didn't act now she might never meet the Head Girl again she sighed and turned around to face Vera and softly lowered her head before looking up at Vera's if the girl turned around when she asked.

"Um E-excuse me...Miss Matsumoto correct?" She asked the student book showed the main head girls so she knew at least Vera's name and softly still blushing looked at her.

"Um I was hoping if I could get some assistance with a class project and I um...require the expertise of yours miss Matsumoto.." She said softly.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Vera turned around when she was called. The student had managed to muster up the courage to speak up finally so it was time to figure out why this one was following her. The young woman seemed innocent enough compared to those who come to her office in hopes of gaining some sort of advantage. Having not gone too far, the Head Girl remained where she was as she replied. "I would need to know more about the project and for what class," she answered, "Knowing your name would be nice as well, Miss."

She was uncertain what expertise this student required. She was skilled in computer science and business and could very easily assist in matters of math and other sciences as well. Having stayed on this island for so long, Vera has had plenty of time to expand her knowledge and skill base.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Selena blushed at actually being allowed to speak her case before being embarrassed at being impolite in not saying her name and nodded her head softly.

"Apologise...I am Selena Cameron, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Matsumoto," She said thanks to her families lessons she gave a sort of curtsie as a way of showing respect to the Head Girl looking at her softly blushing a little more.

"Um well...it's my art class...I was recently given a project...to make a drawing about 'what I think is beautiful...' I was a little worried about what to draw and I saw you....and you where not only beautiful...but graceful perfect poise...the perfect Lady...I...I would be honoured if you could let me make an artwork of you for my class?" She asked softly looking so adorable, timid and even a little scared about Vera's answer.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:35 am
Profile YIM

The woman was obviously nervous, bobbing a curtsie despite not really having the long skirt to do a proper one. It was a polite gesture though out of place. The emotions radiating from the young beauty was more than enough to tell the Head Girl that this was a legit request. Even without such an ability, it was an obvious tell to say the least.

Vera waited and listened to the woman's request in detail. It was certainly flattering though the Head Girl already knew she was considered attractive or else she would have never earned the position she had, not that it was entirely based on looks or anything. "So you wish to take a picture of me or perhaps paint or draw a portrait?" she asked, "Assuming I am not busy or am called away I could perhaps grant your wish. Is there a particular place you have set to do this? I wish to know all the details if I am to set aside time for this.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 am

"It shouldn't be too much trouble...the art class is currently empty, it's one of my favorite subjects.." Selena said smiling brightly about Vera possibly thinking about her suggestion as she looked up at her softly.

"And well..I like to draw a portrait of you Miss Matsumoto, if you have any free time I can either draw the picture at the art class, or even at my dorm if you wish more privacy..I would be very grateful for this request...and you can use anything you wish to be drawn in...any outfits you have I wouldn't mind so long as you can accept my request," She said the girl oozed Naive and innocent, no doubt if her aura was a colour it would be possibly be white in colour.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 am
Profile YIM

It seemed straightforward enough though a portrait may take some time. Luckily, she happened to have some time to spare as she had a few Prefects on duty. "Very well," she replied calmly, "I will check these books out then you can take me to the art room. Will my school uniform be proper attire for your project, Miss Cameron?"

The Head Girl would start making her way towards the main desk, checking out the books with her ID and carrying them in her arms. She could only hope this woman was at least skilled in her art as she did not have much time to deal with constant mistakes and retries. But, there was some honor to take in having a portrait made of her. It is certainly better than just having pictures taken while she is being raped by monsters or any other strange forms of media that this island records for entertainment.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 am

"Thank you very much Miss Matsumoto," Selena said as she walked with Vera to the checkout slightly giddy and happy to have a Head Girl helping her project, as she looked at Matsumoto and blushed at the uniform a little knowing she was the same except for that Sash and some other small parts.

"Um it's perfect miss matsumoto..I don't mind drawing you in your school uniform...it does make you beautiful.." She said going atomic red having said that slightly outloud as she saw Vera checking out the books and waited for the girl to be ready to go to the art classes.

Selena gently smiles as Vera had collected her checked out books and walked with the head girl through the schools hallways to the art class a few students saw the pair watching them with curious looks, Selena didn't notice as she just led Vera into the art class...it was a rather decent place, with many art supplies...pencils, paints, other ways to make art...and also in the middle was a sort of podium...easy for someone to stand on the podium as Selena smiles leading Vera inside and shut and locked the door to keep this private.

"O-ok then...well Miss Matsumoto would you be so kind as to stand on the podium and put yourself in whatever pose you would like to do...I don't mind anything," Selena said as she pulled out her sketch book and opened it up to a blank page.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile YIM

The student seemed hopelessly enthralled with the Head Girl. Vera gave a soft smile at the compliment, wondering just how much her fan would do for her. But really she had no reason to toy or torment the young woman. Selena happily led the way through the halls and out the building and head towards the art building.

Students took notice of Selena and the Head Girl. But with the happy smile on the woman's lips, it was apparent this was not a student being punished unless the young woman had a fetish of being punished. A look from Vera was enough to send any stares looking another direction and send the students on their way. She made notes of any demerits that needed to be noted as well as take the time to pick up any trash that crossed her path. It was her duty to maintain the school afterall.

Once in the classroom, Vera sets her books down on the desk. She found it a bit odd that she locked the door but the Head Girl was not threatened at all by this shy woman. The silver haired woman stepped onto the podium that was in the middle of the room, surrounded by empty desks with Selena's being the exception. "I do not really know what pose you want that would look natural. Do you have a preference, Miss Cameron?"

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Selena softly sighed taking out one of her sharpened pencils and making sure she was all set put the pencil and sketchbook on the table of her desk and approached Vera who was on the Podium and gently began to look Vera over pink faced due to how beautiful Vera was as she nodded.

"Alright...well could you put one hand on your right hip and the other maybe almost brushing through your hair...a tiny bit of um chest showing off would work too if that dosen't offend you Miss Matsumoto?" She asked as she was crushing bad on Vera or just respected her beauty it was unknown, but the young English girl gently guided Vera into the position putting Vera's right hand on Vera's right hip and one hand running it's fingers through Vera's hair making her chest and sizable breasts hidden by her uniform more noticable, as Selena smiles and gently moves to her desk and sat down and began looking over Vera's body...her curvy hips and chest...her beautiful face and hair...how soft her skin looked as she smiles and begins to draw being slow and showing skills as she began to draw Vera in that position.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next