View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Can curiousity be cured? - For Vera 

Post Can curiousity be cured? - For Vera
Continued from Curiousity isn't always a good thing

A few weeks had passed from Annes encounter with the head girl, Vera in the basement. During that time she had become more and more distracted. That night she had spend with her hands blurring between her legs until not only were her legs soaked, but so was her bedsheets. Her mind had been filled with images of Vera between her legs giving her orgasm after orgasm and her moans had been making her throat hoarse. She had only stopped when he heard noises from the hall and suddenly realise how long she had spent, and worse, the amount of students that might have heard her.

As the weeks passed though, things hadn't gotten any better. Each time she turned around she kept thinking of the head girl, sometimes with herself on all fours with the headgirls fingers moving inside of her, or even back in the basement - legs spread with a long dildo being thrust between her thighs as she came. Other times it was her in front of the tied up head girl, twisting her nipples til she begged for a more intimate touch, or once with her arse raised as she spanked it to a rosy red glow, Mis.... Vera's voice begging for her to stop and promising to not be so cold... The large amount of time she had spent masturbating to these thoughts hadn't unfortunately made the day-dreams any less frequent or less erotic.

Still, on the up-side she hadn't had another nightmare since then! In fact, she had been so busy with thoughts on her own needs she hadn't given them a second thought.

So it was that Anne found herself hovering outside a rather plush looking lobby, hovering in a manner not unlike she had been those few weeks earlier when she was looking at the basement entrance. This time however she was dressed as smartly, yet as sexilly as she could manage. her hair was washed, conditioned to an inch of its life and tied back with a plain white ribbon and she had spent hours getting her make up perfect. For clothing she was wearing extremely expensive, yet elegant underware, sitting a little uncomfortably under a crisp white blouse, pencil skirt and a light jacket. The clothing had been brought at great expense - being the largest single expenditures she had made since coming here. She had a hunch that the head girl would appreciate the effort. At least, She hoped so! It was a little unlike Anne to dress like this at all and it made her feel a little exposed somehow, like everyone could see she hoped would happen straight from her mind.

Even when she brought the clothing (and she didn't miss the look that the store-keeper gave her as she brought it... It was like she knew exactly what she intented!) - It did make her wonder why she couldn't get her out of her head, and even why she was going to this extent. Her offer even now rang in her mind, the clipped slightly accented voice as she spoke about being her offical sexual "councillor" with more ice than antarctica, yet (and she hoped it wasn't her own imagination!) the offer to see what was beyond that and spend nights of pleasure...

In Annes mind, it was only a single night she had planned. Hopefully that would be enough to get Vera out of her system and get her head back on straight. It might even answer some of her questions about this cold woman! After all, she knew from reading that pillowtalk (apparently!) often gives out a lot of secrets... This is what she was telling herself as she walked up through the lobby and spoke to a young woman behind a well cared for desk.

"Good afternoon" Anne spoke, her British accent lilting slightly from her nerves "I'm here to see Miss Vera Matsumoto"

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Post Re: Can curiousity be cured? - For Vera
There was a staff member at the front desk providing security as well as assistance to any who visit the tower. She was more than happy to help the student find her way, pointing at the elevator and telling her a floor and room number. Everything in the tower seemed lavished and well maintained. Anne was alone in the elevator as it went up the several floors leading to where majority of the Head Girls stayed when on the island. There did not seem to be any dust or stains down the long carpeted halls. It was like a five star hotel. The benefits of being a Head Girl was apparent to all students of Shokushu.

All the suites were locked with a keycard. There was no easy way for a brave student to sneak into a Head Girl's room. But, Vera always kept her door unlocked when she was in. She claimed she had an open door policy for all students and seemed willing to help those who were willing to see her. The Head Girl was dressed in her immaculate uniform as always. Only for special events and occasions would she wear something else. Her light blue sash hung loosely around her waist, always wearing it for those unaware of Vera's position.

The silver haired woman was typing away at her computer, updating records, profiles, and demerits as well as sending reports to Staff and higher. Secluded up in her tower suite, Vera was working hard as always. A call to her cellphone from the front desk kindly informed her of a visitor though no further details were given. It mattered little to the Head Girl as it was confirmed that the woman coming to see her was a student. All she could do was wait patiently for the student knock at her door.

She did not have to wait long before the knock came and a familiar voice greeted Anne. "Come in," Vera said calmly from here desk. The door was unlocked, revealing a large open room that led into the living room. A desk was set up before the living room, making it into a sort of office for her to see students without them going through the rest of her suite. As the name implied, these were the equivalent of high class suites with a large windows and balcony as well as numerous luxury items and art that most students on campus would not have available to them.

Looking up from her work, Vera waited for Anne to approach her. She knew who this woman was and it seemed she had come crawling back to her finally. From the lack of any further demerits, it seemed the student had been staying out of trouble at least.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Stepping into the room Anne had the distinct impression of stepping into another world, attached but entirely separate from the school as a whole. It actually reminded her a little of her parents house. Everything in its place and of the highest class - from the immaculate carpet to everything on her desk properly ordered in its place. It unfortunately also had the same effect she remembered and instantly put her on the defensive almost like she was about to be scolded by her parents for doing something wrong.

"Amazing" Anne thought as her gaze took in everything. "How can a student aquire all of this?"

After a moment her gaze alighted on the queen of this room - the silver haired student sat at her desk, her pale blue eyes unwavering. Anne, already nervous froze on the spot like a rabbit in headlights. The silence stretched out, the Head Girl seemingly quite content to let Anne aquirm until she explained her presence there.

"Umm..." Anne began, more unsure of herself than ever (she hated feeling like this!) "I'm sorry to interrupt you today but I was wondering if you could help me...."

Sheepishly she looked at her feet. Although starting to talk had helped she was still squriming inwardly. "A couple of weeks ago you said that you could help me if i needed um... further help with my needs..."

At the last Anne was blushing, barely stopping fidgeting from her nerves. For a moment she wanted just to give this up as a bad idea and bolt but she had come this far.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Anne did not give a proper greeting but Vera ignored it. She was not entirely surprised that this student sought her out. From what the woman was wearing and how she shifted about nervously, the Head Girl already knew why this student was here. The woman's aura was flaring with wild desire. It was interesting how their time down in the basement had awakened this one's needs while being taken by numerous monsters did nothing.

"Do have a seat, Miss Deas," the silver haired woman replied, "Close the door behind you." She waited for Anne to comply and come closer before continuing. "You seem to have been keeping out of trouble. I do hope that is a good sign. Have you been having further issues with your nightmares?" Anne seemed to be dressed to make herself be as appealing as possible. An odd thing to do after already offering to help before. It was if the student was afraid that Vera would reject her. The attire was at least within the rules as long as she was not expected in class today. The outfit was much like what a secretary would wear to impress her boss. Of course such tactics did little to Vera. Anne was attractive but Vera sees such beauty often on this island and in the mirror of course.

"What help are you referring to, Miss Deas?" Vera asked, "Being timid will do little to help you in your problems. Remember what I taught you. You have to recognize and admit your problems. Or are you here to learn more about this school to further ease your concerns? Hopefully you have given up on hunting down dreams." She folds her fingers infront of her, resting her elbows on her desk as she gazed at the other woman. For now, the woman was rather patient and would hear Anne out until she starts wasting her time. The student should know well enough that wasting a Head Girl's time was a very quick way to get back down to the basement.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:40 pm

At the Head Girls words her back stiffened and she sat straight on the chair almost without thinking, her fingers frozen in the act of . Anne had quite forgot about the ability of the Head Girl to strike directly at her emotions and for a moment she felt a spark of frustration flash through her causing her eyes to narrow dangerously.

Catching herself before she said or did something stupid she dropped her gaze, shut her eyes and took a deep breath. The frustration she felt was ironically the ideal catalyst to enable her to push aside her nerves. Where she couldn't calm herself outside sat here, under pressure her own volitile nature for once actually acted in her favor.

Re-opening her eyes she took in the silver haired Head Girl. She hadn't moved, fingers interlaced and was still waiting expectantly for an answer. For a terrible moment she faltered again in the face of the pure impassiveness that was being shown, but, still riding the crest of her own emotions she forced away the feeling of dread, and forced herself to began.

"I'm having a hard time concentrating Miss Matsumoto. While I haven't had any more dreams of monsters I..."
Anne paused, embarressment forcing itself again to the surface, with it a hint of the lust that had caused her so many orgasms over the last week "...I can only dream of you"

With a deep exhalation at the admission she drove on, before Vera could interrupt "You said to me that you would help me with my studies and if I have any problems. Well... All I can think about at the moment is you and its affecting my work."

The last was true... to a point. The main reason was actually that she was acutely embarressed to be asking ANYONE for sex.. much less a member of her own sex! It just wasn't... well... proper!

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:48 am

Vera did not have time to wait for this woman to avoid giving straight answers of why she was here. She was a busy woman and was not going to tolerate beating around the bush. Still the answer she received was a bit shocking. The need for sex was expected but claiming she only desired the Head Girl. Perhaps this one just liked being punished and used by another. Vera gave a soft smile as she leaned back in her chair for a moment. "I do hope you are not implying that I am a monster, Miss Deas," she said calmly, perhaps even as a small joke.

"I suppose I should be flattered though I find it doubtful that your only desire is to be with me," the silver haired woman continued, "But, at least you got up the will to admit your needs. I can understand how awkward it may be. You must have had no other options as I can imagine how difficult it would be to see someone and state what you have just said." Anne was crawling into her web now. The monsters at least gave something the student could focus on to turn away her lustful feelings and growing need for sex. But since the punishment in the basement, there was a human face and body to link to her desires. Not a dream but something very real and giving off warmth.

"What I said was true, Miss Deas," Vera added calmly, "I am here to help. If you like, I can have tea prepared and we can sit someplace more comfortable if you wish to speak more about your dreams. It seems your sexual desires have taken a humanoid form in your dreams. We will have to discuss what this means and what you intend to do to ensure this does not interfere with your studies." The Head Girl waited patiently for Anne's decision. With how much desire and embarassment radiating from the student's aura, perhaps the woman was looking for something more immediate right now. She will just let that lust build and burn for a bit longer. Anne dreaming of only Vera was doubtful but soon, the Head Girl will be the only thing on her mind.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

Blushing furiously, Anne began fidgeting again, fingers pulling nervously at the hem of her skirt as her eyes cast about, her mind subconciously looking for somewhere to hide. The joke hadn't been missed and caused a brief smile to cross Annes face. Of course she didn't think that Vera was a monster! In truth the Head Girls words back in the basement had taken hold and she was starting to doubt herself. Especially given that she hadn't had any more dreams since. Asiding those including Vera of course! Although doubt had set in she wasn't quite willing to give up on them yet as the dreams that included Vera somehow lacked the intensity and feeling she had encountered in the monster dreams.

As she sat there, cheeks still aflame she continued to listen, a nervous smile still playing across her face. Until she offered to sit and drink tea.

Tea? She was offering tea? But!

But what did she expect? That she would just turn up and they would be in bed together before the door had shut? That Vera knew what she had on her mind and had also spent the last weeks dreaming about her? Of course she hadn't! The entire idea was stupid and she was starting to mentally kick herself. Her smile broadened into a nervous grin, quite simply not sure of anything. What to do or what to say! She was terrible at this! Why hadn't she thought ahead? Her cheeks managed to take on a new shade of red as her embarressment deepened Anne nodded. "Yes please Miss Matsumoto"

Part of her wanted to run away, out of this office, away from this beautiful student and hide... preferably for the next few months. Curling up and dying was also an option! However she had come this far and she wasn't willing to to give up the ground she had fought herself for so far. So, she sat, trying to keep her fingers from fidgeting, while trying get a handle on her own emotions again.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Of course she was not going to just grab the woman and start fucking the needing woman. The Head Girl had to keep appearances and she personally had more self control than that. If this encounter was nothing more than a fling, it would defeat the purpose. This was not about satisfying an itch but rather to stimulate the need to scratch that itch over and over again. Whether it was with her or some student, Anne would be trained to desire sex more and more. Having such a need would certainly make the student's life as a slave easier when the time comes.

With the embarassment radiating from Anne like a small sun, it was obvious the woman was not prepared to talk things over. Perhaps the woman wanted to just be thrown on this desk and fucked long into the night. Things were never that simple though. If Anne wanted something like that, there were numerous students who would happily be her partner purely to have sex.

Getting her answer, Vera rose to her feet and disappeared into the kitchen. It would take some time but soon the woman returned with a tray. Setting it down on the dining table, she beaconed Anne to join her. She poured a cup for her guest before pouring another for herself. "I do hope it is to your liking," she said calmly before taking a sip, "You may begin when you are ready, Miss Deas. Tell me more about your new problem? Take all the time you need to collect your thoughts. There is no need to blush. You have needs and it is only natural to be confused or even concerned about them. As I said before, anything said to me will not leave this room. Your secrets are safe with me."

Vera smiled softly. Though the woman was just as calm and neutral as before, the tone of this meeting was certainly different from their time in the basement. Anne was treated as another person rather than a troublemaker that needed to be corrected. The Head Girl knew very well that a softer touch seemed to break through this one's defenses better than a rough one.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm

While it may have been true that there were lots of oversexed students willing to spend a night or three with her, the combined fact that Anne didn't actually associate with the student body much (prefering her own company for the most part) and also hadn't even contemplated with just sex with another female - until her time in the basement. Thus it was true that the only woman on Annes mind was the one sat across from her at the moment.

Anne watched the headgirl stand gracefully and head to the kitchen, taking the opertunity while she didn't think she was being watched to take in Vera's curves as she almost flowed out of the room, her long silver hair cascading down her back like, gleaming from the light as it flowed behind her sheilding most of Vera's body, leaving just tantalising glances of the impecibly dressed head girls uniform clad form.

Left alone, Anne sat sat quietly, her mind whirling thinking about everything and nothing. More than once she found herself glancing at the door, alterately fighting the urge to just bolt out of the door and give this entire idea up as a bad idea and the next moment fighting images of Vera preparing more than just tea in the next room. However, the time alone alowed to her get a grip on her own rampaging emotions and by the time Vera re-emerged with the tea she had stopped fidgeting.

As she moved from the desk to the table she again took the oppertunity to take in Vera's beauty. She hadn't really appreciated it before in the basement but she truely was beautiful and it made her feel more than a little inadequate all of a sudden. Cheeks colouring again Anne played with the small porculain cup, fingers running along its contours absently as she tried to word an answer to the Head Girls question, her cheeks regaining there colour rather rapidly as her mind tried to get words outside the images that had ruled her for the last few weeks.

"I wasn't lying earlier Miss Matsumoto" Anne said, not looking up. "Since after our.. time in the basement I haven't been able to get you out of my mind no matter how i've tried. I can't help thinking of us whereever I go and whatever I do. I know its silly and i've tried to get you out of my head but i just can't"

Annes cheeks were flushing deeper as she talked. Although Vera had said not to blush she couldn't help it. She wasn't used to talking about her feelings and it was making her decidely uncomfortable. Her fingers continued there nervous motions around her untouched tea, letting the pause continue as she tried to word what she felt. She normally prided herself with her own confidence but she didn't know how to act in this situation. Her emotions were still rampaging through her, her lust still radiating from her but her abject embarressment and frustration at her own inability to word what she wanted too was driving her insane. She desparately wanted to just jump the Headgirl and tear her clothes off but, besides the fact that it would have likely ended very badly, it quite simply would have been rather impolite!

Sighing, she placed the undrunk cup of tea back on its saucer "I'm sorry Miss Matsumoto... I need you and I can't explain why! If you want i'll just go and leave you to your work"

As seduction attempts go, it was an unmitigated disaster. While Anne had learnt a lot from watching others she still did little socialising, prefering her own company and this had left her woefully inadequate for the task at hand.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:53 pm

The student was so tense that she did not even touch the tea she had in her hand. The woman kept stating what was already said but provided little else. Anne was such a simple girl. But Vera would not let the woman get by with just shy ignorance. The student was already on the verge of giving up though it was doubtful the girl would quit for long. It was as the woman said, she cannot stop thinking about Vera. Coming this close would only worsen the problem. As amusing as it would be to watch Anne come crawling back to her, Vera did not want to waste time.

"Why would I want you to leave?" she replied, "I already said I would help you. But, you must stop repeating yourself. Yes, you already made it clear that you want me. But that is vague. You have yet to tell me what you think about when you are thinking of me. Do you think of your correction back in the basement? Or perhaps our bodies are intwined under the bedsheets? Perhaps you prefer to be taken, bound while I tease you over and over again until you are left begging? You admit your needs but ignore the details. If we are to restore you to a state where you can properly tend to your studies, you must be more open with me. Especially if I am required to help stimulate your undying need for my touch."

"Due to my position, I generally do not form relationships with other students. Others may see it as a form of favoritism. But that does not mean I am unfamiliar with your problem," she sipped her tea before continuing further, "The more you tell me, the more I can help you. You want that don't you, Miss Deas? That is why you came here wearing such form fitting attire, no?" It was apparent that if Anne wanted Vera's 'help', she would have to work for it. Vera was a woman in total control and being outside the basement did not change that fact.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 pm

The head girl once again showed her uncanny ability to cut through Annes mental and emotional defences almost as if they weren't there. As Anne sat, she listened to the words, the image of each act mirrored in her mind even as they were given voice too. The acute embarresment kept her tongue in check even while her desires ran wild.

Once Vera had finished speaking preened slightly mention of her attire and opened her mouth to speak.. But shut it before she said anything. Instead of blurting something stupid she took Vera up on her earlier offer to take her time and so picked up the cup again and took a sip. Closing her eyes she savoured the taste. It truely was excellent (speaking as a girl who LOVED her tea!) although it had a slightly odd taste to it she couldn't place, quite possibly a different brew of tea she wasn't familiar with?

The distraction was what she needed to start getting over her intense embarressment and start actually wording her thoughts. For all of Anne's For the first time since entering the Head Girls domain her mind started to work away from purely emotional reflex, although it was still very much centred around the girl sat opposite her. As she collected her thoughts her hands continued their ceaseless motion around the contours of the cup, her fingers moving softly much like she was stroking something a little more pliable, and just as warm.

Her voice soft, eyes still gazing into the cup as if meeting the Vera's eyes would cause her to run again she finally spoke "All of what you said, Miss Matsumoto. And more. I want you to.. welll,.. finish what you started back at the basement. I want to spend a night with nothing but pleasure with you... It doesn't have to involve anything that happened before but I need to feel your fingers on my skin again... or inside me." Annes words started to come faster and faster as she spoke, now she had opened the floodgates. "I want to lie entwined in your arms all night. I want you feel your touch between my legs again. I want you to tie me up and make me cry your name... I want to to push me over this table and take me now - But... I also want to do the same to you. I want to pin you down and kiss you. I want to stroke your body and tease you til you beg ME to make you come. I want to lie between your legs until you come so hard you can't walk. To feel and taste you on my lips and hear you cry my name. I even want to tie YOU up and spend endless hours devouring your body til you collapse with my name on your lips"

Lapsing into a sudden silence, cheeks flushed deep crimson Anne took a steadying breath. She hadn't meant to say all that!

"I... I would love to try every single thing I could think of. I know we can't do everything I want too and I know its likely to be just one night... But thats what I want..."

Anne finished finally, her eyes refocusing on the room. With great reluctance she forced her gaze up from the empty cup she still held in her hand (she didn't actually remember finishing it!) to Vera's eyes, trying to guage her reaction.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Vera would let Anne reveal every little detail of her deepest desires. Just like that, the woman's little secrets were revealed. Despite having seen this woman in the nude back in the basement, the Head Girl could see so much more now. The student may as well be wearing nothing at all at this point.

The Head Girl revealed nothing while the woman poured her heart out. "Having such detailed needs, it is no wonder you have dreams involving your sexual desires, Miss Deas," Vera replied calmly, "There is no need to feel embarassed. You wanted to say that since your time in the basement, correct? It is true that I cannot satisfy all those... requirements you have put forth. But, I can certainly satisfy many of them. That is assuming you are sincere about this hindering your studies. Nothing that is done here will leave this room, understand? The last thing we need is more rumors being whispered through the halls."

She drank her tea and sets it down on the tray. "I can assure you, Miss Deas," she continued as she rose to her feet, "The only one who will be begging is you." She smiled softly. "I may not be able to recreate our previous meeting exactly, but I can find the means to bind your limbs if you prefer to be helpless while my fingers roam over your body. Or perhaps you cannot wait that long..." The silver haired woman walked slowly around Anne, the tip of her finger tracing the student's jaw teasingly. "But if I am going to do this for you, you will obey anything I say. I will not tolerate disobedience. Do well and I will reward you. Do poorly and I will punish you. Sounds fair, yes?"

"Now," she flicked her finger away, "You will tell me about your attire. What was going through your mind when you picked your outfit. Why something so tight. I wonder if what is underneathe is just as revealing. You have been doing well by being honest so far, Miss Deas. I will grant one minor request for your obedience. Choose wisely."

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am

A chill ran up Anne spine at Vera's words. "The only one who will be begging is you?" but it was forgotten almost immediately as the headgirl stroked her chin, the simple touch magnifying itself in Anne's state and almost elicting a purr of pleasure. The touch not only obliterating the momentary feeling of concernation but also creating a flutter directly between her legs, a warmth that spread outwards creating tiny shivers of pleasure through her as it passed.

As a result Anne found herself agreeing almost too eagerly to the Head Girls rules. In her current state she would have agreed too far more stringent conditions than the ones that were laid out before her. Her stomach turned over with nerves as she realised that the pleasures that her over-active libido had been force-feeding her were a mere short step away!

As Vera flicked her hand away Anne found herself momentarily unbalanced as she had been leaning into the touch. The motion as she righted herself also broke the lust filled haze the Head Girls touch had put her under. It was just in time, really. Missing questions from another isn't a good way to make a good impression! Even if the final part of the question suprised Anne. A request? What could she ask for? But first, the question.

"Its simple really Miss Matsumoto." Anne said with a quirk of her lips. In her current state she took the Head Girls words as a compliment and preened slightly at them, her back straightening slightly, shoulders moving back and the fabrick of her blouse stretch around her ample mounds as her hands smoothed her skirt "You strike me as a woman that loves everything smart and in order. I was hoping you would like me er.. Equally smart"

A moment of silence passed as Anne contemplated the final part though.. A request... The ability to ask for something was completely unexpected and Anne didn't know what to make of it. A good part of her wanted to just ask for sex NOW, or for her to strip, but she also wanted to know everything about this woman that had so fired her imagination and libidio.

"Can you kiss... No. Tell me about yourself Miss Matsumoto?" Anne could almost feel her lips burning with the thought of a kiss from the Head Girls smooth lips but her insatiable curiousity won out. Just. Despite how she wanted to feel Vera's lips on hers, there was a burning need deeper inside her that demanded to find out what she could, and this opertunity was just too great to pass up for her.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Her question was not really answered. She was referring to the revealing outfit. Vera doubts such attire would make one smarter. It seemed the student answered quickly so she could get to her reward. The woman nearly blurted out a request before hesitating and asking to know more about the silver haired woman. Well Vera did say a minor request and this certainly fit that level. But that first thought that came up in Anne's pretty head interest the Head Girl for a bit.

Gently gripping Anne's chin, her lips were brought up to her own. Warm lips met the student's burning desire. The kiss was soft, not forceful in the slightest. It lingered for a few precious moments before Vera released the woman's chin and broke the kiss. Pulling away, she continued with the actual request. "There is not much to say at this point," she replied simply, stroking the woman's cheek once more, "I am part of a weathly family who all run large business corporations. They had high expectations of me so I ran one as well before coming to this island. Now I am a student here and became a Head Girl through my merits."

"Are you sure this attire makes you more intelligent, Miss Deas?" Vera continued, her fingers sliding down the woman's cheek and running along her collar bone, "You seem revealing much more than intellect." Those wonderful fingertips graze along the swell of a breast, feeling the soft flesh that was exposed by the opening in the blouse. They trace between Anne's breast, briefly running within the woman's cleavage before slipping away. Vera's voice was soft, her breath tickling the woman's ear as she spoke. Anne was practically wrapped around her finger at this point and she did not even have to fuck the poor girl.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Anne melted into the kiss and for a moment all her entire world contracted and all there was was the softness of Vera's lips on heres, the delicate tickle of her breath as it mixed with her own and a deep rushing of blood in her head.

All too soon the kiss eneded simultaenously feeling like it lasted a fraction of a second and a couple of hours leaving Anne breathing a little heavier and most definately leaving her wanting more. Sat forward exactly where Vera had left her post-kiss she savoured the taste and afterimage of such a simple pleasure, so much so she almost missed the Head Girl speaking.

The words though woke her back into the real world. There wasn't much information given but it was a start. However, as Vera continued other things occupied her mind namely the featherlight touch of the expert fingertips of the Head Girl, again, practically visbily shivering with pleasure at the touch.

"I'm sorry Miss Matsumoto" Anne said, her own voice breathy, eyes still shut as she basked in the soft touch, her skin feeling to Anne like it was alive, glowing with pleasure. "I mean smart as in smartly dressed... Like you dress."

Without thinking Anne moved, turning around slightly on the chair her own hand reaching out to stroke lightly Vera's forearm. Her hand would continue stroking up Veras arm depending on her reaction.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next