View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 How to train your slave - For Vera 

Post How to train your slave - For Vera
Continued from Choices

Since the night she had spent in Vera's suite Anne had been busy. Despite her being right at the end of her first year the classes, work kept coming. Although much lighter than normal she also had to catch up with what she had missed/not done due to the various distractions of the past few weeks.

Somehow, the night with the Head Girl had enabled Anne to finally get a grip on herself to the point where she could now properly concentrate on her studies. Well... as long as she avoided thinking about Vera anyway! Taking advantage of this she had set about correcting what she had missed, getting her studies back on track. In truth, catching back up on her work was less about the work, and more about that whenever she thought about Vera her mood became what she could only call confused. Putting her brain through the wringer, focusing on her backlog of essays enabled Anne to put all her thoughts of Vera to the back of her mind. It wasn't that she didn't want to see the Head Girl, far from it! She had been in Anne's thought an incredible amount. The first couple of days and nights were spent thinking about little else, to the point of yet more distraction. The conflict in her just wouldn't shift and more than once she had held Vera's coat, ready to go back to the Penthouse, but each time she got about half way there before turning back.

No matter what she did, there was still that doubt in her. She had tried what Vera had told her, standing in front of the mirror, stark naked as she gently fondled herself, saying "I'm my Mistress' beautiful slave" softly as she did so, but while it certainly had an effect, it didn't help the sensation of doubt that she still retained. Vera had given her everything she wanted... everything she asked for and more... She knew that she did want to be around the Head Girl, for both nights and days. She knew that she didn't really have any problem serving her... After all, she had enjoyed it! So what was wrong? Why did she so balk at the term of "slave"? After all... it was just a use of language!

So it was that she had thrown herself into catching up with her studies, reasoning that the time would help clear her head from the conflicting thoughts and emotions, and that a clear head would enable her to figure out what to do with herself. The remainder of the week passed rapidly as she spent most of the time wrapped up in books and notes, away from prying eyes. One thing she had noticed that was different was a moment where she came across Becci, Alison and Lucy in the corridor. Her heart had dropped like a stone. She really didn't want to deal with those three! But, as Anne watched them notice her she saw the strangest look pass across their faces, and instead of closing on her they looked like they hesitated, and then they left down an adjacent corridor out of her way.

She wasn't sure why they acted so strangely, but given at the time she was loaded up with an armload of books she was more thankful than anything else. Briefly she wondered if Vera was maintaining her promise to help, but that set her off wondering about the Head Girl all over again, so she pushed it to one side, instead hurrying to class.

The week of pretty much constant work meant she had almost caught up on her backlog and for the first time that week she had some time to herself. Normally Anne would spend the time reading, or finding somewhere quiet to relax but it had been proven quite clearly to her that she had no good answers and despite the week she was absolutely no further on in figuring out how she felt or what she should do. Besides, she had been hunched over various desks for the entire week and she needed to do something purely physical.

The catch was that it was ab-so-lute-ly chucking it down outside. While Anne may have liked the rain, going out in it would leave her soaked in moments, which made her discard the idea of going for a long run. Instead, she turned to the gym.

Shokushu's gym was fantastic. It had pretty much everything you could want from swimming pools, every machine you could want, weights and various smaller rooms for things such as aerobics, dance etc. Despite this Anne normally avoided the gym, just never being comfortable with the other people, the constant crash of exercise machines in use, the harsh lighting... However, Anne was convinced that it would do her some good. Once she had changed into her shokushu-issued gym clothes she had a look around, deciding on something high-impact. Something that would make her sweat and shake loose her thoughts.

With that in mind she made her way across to the rowing machines (which fortunately had very few other students nearby), settling down with her bottle of water off to one side she slipped her feet into place and she started to row.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Post Re: How to train your slave - For Vera
Vera's week was a bit busier than usual due to having to correct a small group of students in short order. The small group of bullies went after Anne despite one of their own being punished and the Head Girl took offense to that. Even if it was not on purpose, she saw the harassment of Anne as a personal attack on herself as no one would ever go up against a Head Girl directly. Needless to say, they learned very quickly that their actions would not be tolerated and now have a new found fear of Vera's wrath.

Her pet had not returned to her suite since that wonderful night together. The student did mention she had doubts which was expected when introduced to slavery. Anne had made no attempts to tell anyone what had happened which was a good sign, not that it mattered if she did. But, the woman not coming to see her did raise a few concerns. Making her hunt down her own pet, how troublesome.

With it pouring rain outside, there were not many options available today for the Head Girl. With her classes done for the day, she decided to head for the gym. May as well get a workout before making her way through the rain back to her suite. The silver haired woman changed into her swimsuit and headed for the indoor pool. The Head Girl preferred a nice refreshing swim for her workout. Even as a Head Girl, she was expected to keep her body in shape and to always be working on her endurance for numerous reasons.

The pool was mostly empty as most would not go swimming when it is raining outside. The rest of the gym had a decent amount students seeking to improve themselves physically though. Vera swam only a few laps to get her blood pumping before getting out and stretching for a bit. After toweling off a bit, the Head Girl took a detour into the rest of the gym. She may as well ensure that everyone was following the rules, always working even when she is not.

Her brief tour eventually brought her into a small side room with the rowing machines. There, she found Anne hard at work. It seemed odd finding her here of all places. The student had shown no interest in exercise before. Vera quietly moved closer until she was close behind the other woman. "Afternoon, Miss Deas," she called out softly, "I trust you are well? Have you had any further issues with your previous problem?" Vera stood over the young student. Her body had a light shine to it due to being the water. The school issue swimsuit hugged the curves of her body perfectly and the depths of her cleavage were apparent, pretty standard as far Shokushu attire went.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Anne was getting into the simple, mind freeing act of rowing. It took her a few minutes to get into the swing of things, that time full of pain as her body worked against itself. But before long she managed to correct herself, settling into a punishing rhythm.

Before long her heart was pounding in her chest, and she was covered in sweat, her white top clinging to her curves as she relentlessly pulled the "oar". It was most gratifying, doing something mindless and hard. She could feel her muscles starting to burn as she pulled and her face set into a tight smile as she pushed herself. It was truely good to push herself and in spite of the effort she was expending she began to feel the weight lift from her mind and body, her mind moving inexorably to think of the silver haired Head Girl.

With her body and mind fully occupied Anne lost all sense of awareness and had no idea that the object of her thoughts was stood close behind her until she spoke. The words registered but she almost passed them off as just her mind replaying the sounds of her soft voice. The look over her shoulder was more from her bodys reflex than any thought that anyone would actually be stood there.

As she looked behind her it took a moment for her eyes to register and when they did Anne almost jumped straight into the air and off the machine. Her body, suddenly lacking co-ordinated direction let the cord in her hand go which whizzed back into the machine with an loud *CRACK*, causing Anne to jump once again.

Completely flustered she scrambled off the machine, her face red and heart hammering and not just because of her exertions and she stood, looking at the Head Girl. She felt as uncertain as ever, not certain if she was supposed to kneel or stand or give her a kiss or... Thoughts and accompanying emotions flashed past her head before she realised that she had actually been asked a question.

"V.. Mist.. Miss Matsumoto" She babbled, choosing Vera's name as opposed to Mistress. It was a snap decision, born from her own nerves that people would come and investigate the noise from her exercise machine. With her own pulse racing, her breath coming hard and fast she continued "I... I am well thank you"

The machine continued to hum as it slowed down and Anne felt a little light headed from the sudden shift of activity. Never the less, she stood, trying not to sway. "I.. I've had no more problems this last week.. Thank you. And i'm sorry I haven't returned your coat yet.. I have been meaning too but I've been catching up with my studies and..."

Before she could continue she felt the ground under her take a little lurch and she shut her mouth, trying to steady herself as brief wave of dizzyness passed.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm

The student jumped to her feet, letting the weights crash down with a loud crack. Anne was once again her timid self as she tried to say a proper greeting over the sound of ringing in her ears. The sound of weights slamming into other heavy weights did bring a sudden silence in the other rooms but there was not really much danger involved with the rowing machines. The woman's aura was a rainbow of chaotic feelings and lack of focus. Hopefully, this shock and timidness will pass. It would become very annoying if every encounter began with Vera reteaching her slave how not to run in fear.

"Shh," she hushed as she moved closer to help steady the student, "It is fine. I know it is nearing the end of the semester. I happen to see you so I decided to check on you. I did not mean to startle you. I do hope you are not afraid of me." The Head Girl reached down and grabbed the bottle of water and offered it to Anne. "Here, drink. I did not think you came to the gym here, Miss Deas." Vera added as she guided the woman over to a wall to lean against. This would keep them out of sight while the ringing faded from both their ears. She will have to be more careful if her pet is operating heavy machinery.

"So... How is my little pet feeling better?" Vera teased as fingers lightly pinched and twisted Anne's nipple lightly through the woman's bra and shirt. The student could resist but it could bring more attention to the room. No one was using the rowing machines right now. They were alone in the room with music playing over the speakers to further muffle their conversation and playtime. The Head Girl released the nipple and spread her fingers outwards until she was cupping and stroking the student's breast. "Tell me who you love, pet." she whispered softly into her ear. Even in public, she would ensure that her slave knew just what she was at all times.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Anne gratefully allowed the taller girl to steady her, letting the moment of dizziness pass. She really shouldn't have stood up so fast! "of course not!" she said "I.. it's just that I had thought that I was alone and you just startled me is all"

Taking the offered drink she took a gulp as she walked slowly to the wall. Leaning against it she took another, the motion being more to soothe her frazzled nerves than to actually rehydrate herself. It helped and she was rapidly feeling much more herself.

"Thank you Miss Matsumoto" Still using her name. Vera's presence was actually having a calming effect on her. Although Anne was well aware just how terrifying the Head Girl could be, the soft side was the complete reverse and Anne wanted to simply cuddle up to her for a moment. Still, she was hot, sweaty and had just attempted to pass out so she was pretty sure that cuddling up to the Head Girl wouldn't go down well. Although, given Vera was wearing a swimsuit (which accentuated her figure wonderfully, a fact that Anne had noticed, and was doing her best to make sure she didn't oggle) she wondered if she could get away with it.

"I don't normally... It's just that I felt the need for some sort of exercise and its terrible outside. I've been studying all week and.. well.. now I've caught up I just craved some sort of workout" She omitted that part of the reason for the workout was to clear her head to think about Vera herself.

Anne's thoughts were interrupted though as Vera continued.

"I..." Anne's eyes widened for a moment as Vera's hand reached out, grasping and turning her nipple through her sweat sodden clothes. Anne gasped and her hands came up as if too push the taller girl away but instead of pushing her hands merely rested lightly against Vera's arms, not pushing away but not encouraging the motion either. Shock at the unexpected touch coursed through her, followed by not a small amount of wanting the touch to continue, which the Head Girl seemed more than happy to oblige, her hand curling around to cup her bosum fully.

Vera's voice tickled her ear as she whispered. Anne knew what she wanted, but the words still didn't come quite naturally to her. To compound matters she still had that duality in her - that unholy need to resist, against her bodys love of the touch. That, coupled with the public place gave her more than a little pause. The silence lengthened as Anne looked around, reassuring herself that there was no-one around and slowly rested her forehead against Vera's bare shoulder and replied.

"I love you mistress" Anne replied, her voice just as quiet.

The words made her heart flutter, despite it still not having entirely slowed down from her earlier exertions. The simple words brought back to mind that night a short week ago.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Her eyes narrow at Anne's hesitation. "Are you worried about being seen with me, pet? Are you ashamed to be around me? Can you not trust me?" Vera was slightly insulted that the slave thought she would make her do something in the view of other students. Even if they were in the presence of others, she expected total loyalty. "You say you wish to help me, serve me. But apparently you only meant that when others are not looking..."

Vera pinched the other teat, this time harder to induce pain. "What are you?" she asked though it sounded more like an order, "What does your Mistress love seeing from you?" Once again, the questions from that wonderful night came up. The correct answer would be rewarded with the Head Girl's loosening grip and gentle strokes to soothe the pain away. Once both questions were answered, she would pull away and cross her arms infront of her chest as she gave another order. "Show me your chest, slave," Vera said firmly, "You say you belong to me. That means I should be able to see my belonging anytime I wish, correct?"

She stared right into Anne's eyes, daring her to look away and check to see if someone is looking. This was a public area and the poor student was ordered to bare her chest to the silver haired woman. If another student comes by, it was doubtful Anne would be able to bring her shirt down in a way that will not draw attention. Vera would wait for her to obey. If obeyed, the Head Girl's hands would greet the uncovered orbs with her warm tender touch. She stroked them firmly, feeling the woman's pulse throbbing within the sensitive flesh as it molded around her fingers. Her thumbs would flick those exposed nipples, awakening them further and bring more hot blood to the surface.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 am

Anne cheeks flushed and she felt herself shrink inwards a little at the rebuke, moving her head to look up "No!" she exclaimed, a little louder than perhaps she should. Her eyes flicked back down as she realised that was exactly how it seemed and Anne lacked the words to explain what it was... especially as Vera was, in part correct although it was more nerves based on others to seeing her with Vera, as opposed to seeing Vera with her, but with such a pathetic (even to her own mind) distinction she wasn't going to voice it. A distant voice also commented at the back of her mind that she was being intolerably stupid even worrying what other students thought.

"I'm.."

Before she could apologise though Vera punctuated her own words, demonstrating that she wasn't interested in excuses or apologies by pinching her other nipple hard, drawing a thin inhalation of pain, commanding her to repeat that mantra. Anne hated that tone, even cloaked in softer garb than normal. But, at the same time she loved it. It commanded obedience. Instant and complete, and she wanted to be able to do the same thing. But when it was levelled at her...

"I am your slave my Mistress" Anne replied, her voice quiet "You love seeing me being submissive and obedient"

Once again, before Anne could rally up any inclination at all to fight against against what she was saying Vera's hands moved, stroking lightly across her hardened nipple, the little electric thrill overpowering the pain instantly. Unconciously, Anne thrust her chest a little into Vera's gentle fingers.

The movement was rewarded by Vera taking her hands from her entirely, stepping back slightly and crossing her arms. For a moment she looked as fearsome as any the monsters from any of her dreams as she ordered, in no uncertain terms to lift her top. Vera's light blue eyes locked with Anne's green as she processed Vera's demand.

It stung to have your own words used against you. Anne stood by her words, thus, being as stubborn as she was, had little choice in herself but to comply despite the danger of someone walking in. With her choice made, she trusted in Vera and reached down, lifting up her sweatdrenched t-shirt above her breasts, before unhooking the straps of her sports-bra, pulling them down her arms so that her breast fell free, buoyed up by the heavy underwire so they seemed more pronounced.

While she did this Anne, despite wanting to desperately look at the door to check that there was no-one else around, kept her eyes locked on Vera, although her face set in a hard pose with the effort of doing so.

Anne was glad that she did, as Vera's hands snaked out, groping, kneading, stroking her flesh. The sensation of Vera's hands on her bare skin made her go weak at the knees and she let a small exhalation, almost a moan as she felt her body respond to even the simpliest of touches.

She held her shirt higher as the the Head Girl continued to stroke her heavy breasts, slowly standing up straighter as Vera had shown her back in her suite.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Even if Anne did not fully support the words said, her body certainly did. It was amazing how a few words spoken improved the student's posture even in this compromising situation. Even if the woman was worried about others seeing her, she continued to lift the shirt higher to further expose herself to Vera's touch. Her thumbs rolled those hardening nipples while her magic fingers squeezed and mold the luscious flesh. She could feel her pet's heart beating faster the more she stimulated the helpless woman.

"You disappoint me," she continued, "After all I have done for you and even offering you my bed. You immediately turn your back on me on the first sign of another person thinking negative of you. You said you wanted to help me but instead you decided to hurt your Mistress instead." Vera moved closer, one hand sliding down and into Anne's shorts and panties. She began to stroke up and down the woman's netherlips before curling two fingers into those awaiting folds. Unlike in the bedroom, the Head Girl did not have the time to spend over half an hour teasing her pet. The fingers struck home having become very familiar with the woman's body, striking that g-spot dead on while her thumb ground her vulnerable clit into putty.

"You do not love me," she frowned, "You are just using me. This could have been yours." Her fingers pumped faster and harder as she voiced her disappointment. "You are making it very difficult for me to respect you when you keep making an effort to go against me, Miss Deas." Vera would keep thrusting her fingers, churning the woman's growing wetness as each thrust grew more wet and audible. Anne would have to avoid crying out if she was to avoid being found out by the other students and further embarass the Head Girl. "Have anything to say for yourself, slave?" she cooed softly.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Anne felt herself getting wetter and wetter as Vera continued manipulating her breasts. Each stroke, each twist seemed to send little jolts straight down her body causing her pussy to moisten even as her breathing started to quicken again, despite the fact that was only just returning to normal from her exertions on the machine.

The Head Girls words though struck Anne in that place where she was simply not equipted to defend against. She had invested herself emotionally in her, trusting her possibly against her better judgement and Vera hadn't let her down, or broken a single promise. She felt a small sliver of anger at the unfairness. Hurt her? Disappoint her? No! Anne opened her mouth to refute what was being said but before any words left her lips she felt Vera's hand slide effortlessly into her shorts, curling into her.

The words died on her lips and became as gasp as the long fingers pushed straight into her, hitting that point inside her that made her want to melt. With no foreplay, no warning Annes hands let go of her top and she reached out, wrapping themselves around Vera simply to remain standing as she felt her body electrify. Bolts of pleasure roared through her body and she struggled to stay quiet.

On top of that, Vera's words continued, crashing against her mind. Anne clung to the taller head girl, her eyes squeezed shut, not sure if she was trying to resist the words telling her how she was failing, trying to resist making a sound, to resist coming at all... or something else entirely. The sounds from the relentless assault on her sex only made it harder to concentrate as they acted as a magnifying glass to her senses, increasing her lust. Her mind fragmented, trying to do everything at once which created vast caverns between her inhibitions and defences. With her focus gone she tried to correct what she had done wrong, although she couldn't think what it was for a moment.

"I'm s-sorry mistress" Anne stuttered, trying to keep herself quiet and under control, only succeeding barely. "I.. I do love you and i'm trying! I'm not using you!"

The argument felt hollow to her own ears but she didn't know what she could convince the Head Girl. She couldn't drop to her knees, held up by the fingers constantly fucking her. She didn't know what to do at all, and she clung as she felt an orgasm build in her even as she fought it, trying clear her head so she could think straight.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Even if her words angered the woman, what could Anne really say? Actions speak louder than words and Vera was well aware of the woman's hesitation and darting eyes. But, she was not about to discard her precious pet so soon. While the student struggled to speak, the Head Girl's fingers were taking full advantage of her distracted body. The poor girl could not even stay standing, as she leaned heavily against the dominant woman. Vera could feel the woman's full weight resting on her hand as she continued to curl her fingers into the woman's pleasure spot.

"We shall see, my little pet," Vera replied softly into her ear. Her fingers sped up, churning the woman's insides into mush. She could feel Anne trembling, trying to hold back the orgasm but there was no escape in sight. The Head Girl was not going to stop until the slave creams inside her own gym shorts. She would continue the finger fucking through the student's orgasm until it finally comes to an end. The woman's body was reacting perfectly and it seemed Anne's mind followed soon after when introduced to familiar stimulation. Vera stepped back, letting her fingers slip out as the student's knees gave from lack of support.

She thrusts her glistening fingers infront of Anne's dazed face, letting her smell those sexual fluids. Vera did not even give an order. She merely waited for what first came to her pet's head with those dripping wet fingers before her. "Did that not feel good, slave?" she asked, "You should be thanking your Mistress for making you feel so good all the time." Only after that was done and Anne finished cleaning off Vera's hand, would the Head Girl leave the woman be for the moment. She would leave for the locker room to shower and change, leaving Anne alone with the rowing machines. If Vera was willing to fuck her slave here in public, was Anne safe anywhere anymore?

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm

The orgasm, when it hit quite rightly took her legs out from under her, her inner walls contracting spasmodically around the head girls fingers. She tried to keep quiet, almost biting her tongue off as she squeezed her lips and eyes shut as her body was wracked with pleasure. Frantically, blindly she tried to use Vera to hold her up only succeeding in allowing Vera's fingers to continue fucking her through her orgasm but before moments had passed she felt herself slip down the Head Girl.

As Vera was wearing nothing but her swim costume there was nothing to give her purchase, the only way to do that would have been to dig her nails directly into her flesh, something that Anne wasn't going to do in a million years. She slipped down the Head Girls form, finally resting on her knee's panting, her crotch soaked with her own juices.

She smelt her own juices on Vera's fingers before seeing them in front of her face, taking them into her mouth slowly, cleaning her come from them slowly as she struggled to get her breath and mind back on track. As she finsihed she sat back, her hands splayed lightly on the ground to steady her and head bowed.

"Thank you Mistress" Anne replied, her breath still uneven. "I.. I am sorry"

Not sure what would happen next Anne hesitated, and as a result watched Vera leave the room. Anne knelt there for a moment longer, getting her breath back as her mind struggled to comprehend what had just happened. Intellectually, she would have called what had just happened rape. But emotionally she didn't care about that, partly because it was rather happy tied up in the afterglow of her own orgasm, complete with her own taste on her lips.. And partly because she was still a confused about had just happened. Her frazzled mind reasoned that she had, after all agreed to serve Vera and if thats what she wanted... It seemed mad that Vera would get mad about her checking the door, aside from it being about trust...

Ow. That thought kicked her right where she lived. Anne lived and breathed on trust, which is why she gave it to so few people. How would she feel if she was told that she was trusted, and then second-guessed? She wouldn't be best amused, even if it was a small thing...

Anne coloured (although you couldn't tell as her cheeks were still flushed from her orgasm) and slowly rose, her legs shaking a little. Looking at the door she was gratified to see that there was no-one about, and no-one had apparently seen what had just occured. The thought of someone watching made her back erupt in chills... someone seeing her like that... It made her nervous but also brought back to mind that time in Vera's suite, holding open the curtains while her body was played with in full view of the campus. If she could take it then, why was here any different?

The answer was of course how much closer the other students were here. Which then brought to mind the fact that the small room reeked of sex to her nose, and that she probably shouldn't dawdle if she didn't want to answer some awkward, and very embarrassing questions. She took another few moments to make sure her legs were steady, stooped to grab her water bottle and towel and headed to the locker rooms, no longer interested in any more exercise - instead a shower and some thought on what had just happened held far more appeal.

Back in the locker room she stripped out of her sweat soaked top, and her come soaked underwear (with no small amount of embarrassment at just how wet it was), balling them up into her gym bag. Clad in a towel she walked to the showers, her mind turned completely inward. She didn't even notice the few students leaving the showers with the odd gait that always came when you try to rush while desperately trying not to show your haste.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Though trust certainly helps, the end result Vera sought was complete and total obedience. If she told Anne to walk off a roof, she expected the woman to do so without taking a quick look down to see what waited for her at the bottom. Of course, she would never require her pet to do anything so drastic and useless. Having trust made such obedience easier to follow and maintain. But even if Anne did not trust her, she still would expect her to obey without question so her pet had failed in both trust and obedience in the end. The student was learning though. Already, the young woman willingly did acts without needing to be ordered to which was a big step from being a loyal pet and not just some thoughtless drone.

While Anne recovered and thought about what she did wrong, the silver haired woman was quickly getting cleaned up. She did her best to clean out the chlorine from her hair before slipping out of the shower and changing into her uniform. Students were already taking their leave once they spotted the Head Girl, avoiding like she were some sort of plague. It mattered little to Vera though as long as no rules were broken. As she brushed her long hair, the familiar conflicted emotions could be felt in the room. Anne was apparently getting cleaned up herself and for good reason.

Vera would not seek her pet out again. Instead, she simply finished what she was doing and headed out of the locker room to continue with her duties. As much fun as it would be to continue toying with the woman, she would let Anne have some time to think on what displeased her Mistress. There would be plenty of opportunities to continue reinforcing these lessons of submission and servitude in the future. The only hint Anne would have was the sound of the exit opening and closing as the Head Girl went on her way. With her duties, Vera could be anywhere throughout the day but should no doubt be at her suite in the afternoon.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Anne stepped into the shower finding it deserted, Vera already gone. If she looked out of one of the other exits she might have seen the long silver mane disappearing to get changed. However, she almost blindly turned on the shower and let the hot water wash away her sweat and grime. It felt good - the hot water battering against her pale flesh. Her nipples were still hard from her orgasm,, her nether lips still a little parted and the water had the effect of calming her body just as her mind started to calm from the confused turmoil.

She made sure she was clean, and was enjoying the shower when a new student came in, starting up a neighbouring shower. Anne didn't know the student but with her train of thought interrupted, as well as her being forcibly reminded that this wasn't a private bathroom (being wrapped up in her own thoughts she had forgotten quite where she was) she decided that it was time to go. Rinsing herself off once more she quickly made her way back to the lockers, changed into her uniform and headed back to her Dorm, her mind still busy.

That night, Anne couldn't sleep. The more she thought on Vera dropping in on her at the Gym the more conflicted she became. It had started out wonderfully! Vera just checking in on her had startled her but she had in honesty enjoyed the thought of Vera there. But the moment she had checked with her own eyes to make sure that they were alone...

She shuddered under her duvet. Using her? Hurting her? The words echoed in the halls of her mind as she replayed the events and conversation. She just couldn't reconcile those words even as she Vera brought her to an orgasm. It... she didn't know how she felt. Her property? Would she be happy obey Vera no matter what with no thought to checking things for herself? The worst bit of it was that the more that Anne thought of it, the more she realised that Vera was actually correct with regards to the "using her" bit. Vera seemed to have maintained her promise with three of the girls that had been causing her the most problems, and certainly this last week had been a lot easier than before! She had started to teach her to stand. She had spent the night with her, a night that surpassed any of her dreams and still brought goosebumps and a broad smile whenever she thought of it.

And what had Anne done in return? Not much. She hadn't been observing. She hadn't been paying attention, instead concentrating on her work and distancing herself. And when commanded, she had hesitated. But what was she going to do? Just obey, mindlessly? Did she trust Vera to that level? Was it even what Vera wanted? She had said that she had no want or need for micromanaging her...

Anne tossed and turned, her mind going from frustration, to anger, to regret, to uncertainty, to a form of need, wanting to beg Vera for forgiveness - all running up and down the gamut of her emotional spectrum. Eventually she managed to drop off to sleep. The next day was a light day for classes, only one just after lunch. More out of frustration though, half way through the day Anne decided what to do. The old distraction was back and she felt she was losing herself in a sea of her own emotions. She needed to go and see Vera. She needed to find out what was expected and.. if possible, put it right.

After class, she headed back to her dorm, taking a rather early shower and changing into a fresh uniform, making sure her appearance was as perfect as possible before heading up to the penthouse, respectfully knocking on Vera's door

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 pm

"Come in," that calm voice called out. The door was unlocked like always at this hour. Anne would see Vera at her desk, typing away at reports, memos, and whatever else required her focused attention. Despite what happened the day before, nothing seemed to have changed. Nothing seemed to shake the Head Girl's organized world. Did she simply forget it ever happened or simply ignored the matter as the past? There was no way of knowing as the woman's neutral visage hinting nothing and gave nothing.

The silver haired woman did not even look up as she already knew who was approaching her desk. The conflict of emotion had returned greater than ever. Yesterday issue was a minor one for Vera for the most part but what it hinted at was an important one to Anne. Could she trust this woman enough to obey her without question? So far, Vera had done nothing directly harmful to the woman. Even the time in the basement had a purpose of correcting and improving the student's behavior to better suit her and the school's needs.

No greeting would come from Vera this time. It was unnecessary. She had an idea of why this woman was here. The Head Girl would continue to work until Anne acted or spoke first. From how conflicted the woman was, it came to no surprise to find that she had forgotten to bring the coat that was loaned to her. It was not important though. Anne would have to make a decision on whether to strive to better herself as a servant or return to spending her time here in school alone.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:11 am

As Anne stepped into the penthouse suite the neutral pose that Vera maintained worried Anne even further. She hadn't been certain what to exepect. A command? A hug? Vera in a temper? An apology? Well... perhaps not the last but certainly something. But as Anne shut the door behind her Vera didn't even look up. Anne hesitated only a moment before she walked around Vera's desk, kneeling by the Head Girls side.

As she knelt her eyes went low as she bent her will to try and quiet her own emotions. She needed a clear head but the barrage was simply getting worse! Emotions tore through her. Questions, wants and most of all uncertainty about what was to happen. She hadn't done anything wrong.. not really anyway! But the inability to read what kind of mood that Vera was in coupled by her own turbulant emotions made her even more uncertain. She wanted to make up to her! But at the same time she wanted to shout at the Head Girl, find out what was going on.

She did neither.

"I'm sorry Mistress" Anne said quietly.

With her short skirt a small pool around her Anne remained kneeling until Vera spoke or acted, while she tried to control her raging emotions and thoughts while listening to the click of the keyboard under Vera's fingers.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next