View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Prefects Dilemma - For Vera 

Post A Prefects Dilemma - For Vera
Anne knelt before her Mistress, her green eyes luminous as they reflected the afternoon light that streamed into the penthouse. They were unfocused as she relayed, straight from memory the last weeks infractions, demerits and punishments. This was just one of the many things she had learnt since first encountering Vera in the basement over a year ago now, and then becoming her prefect.

It was hard work, living up to Vera’s exacting standards. Vera expected perfection from those that served her. That, and in Annes case, complete servitude. To gain what she wanted Anne had to agree to be Vera’s slave.

That had bothered Anne at first, but as she had descended deeper into her servitude Anne found that she encountered a problem that she had never expected to see. She found that merely meeting expectations wasn’t good enough – she wanted to exceed them. To prove herself in the only way she judged would make a mark on Vera. And so, she had pushed herself beyond anything she had even dreamed possible, endless nights of intense concentration, endless days of work and focus. The attempt could have broken Anne, left her a burnt out shell that had little life of her own inside. Perhaps a faint glimmer of what was once Anne Deas while she toiled for the Head Girls expectations.

For better or worse she had fallen head over heels for the beautiful Silver-haired woman and felt like she would walk through the fires of hell for her. She refused to fail her in anything, not because of the deal they had struck but because of that love.

Now, after so much work, little remained of the timid little thing that had first came to Shokushu. The once mediocre-at-best student now was in the top percentage of every class she was in, her memory at improved to the point where she could accurately store large quantities of information in her mind, ordered and clear.

The changes Vera had wrought went far beyond that. Not only had her mind improved but her body had too. Her walk, her entire poise had changed from one of a small girl trying to slip under the radar to one that demanded notice, and got it. With her back straight and with a single look she could get silence out of many students. With a small smile and a slight shift of her body she could draw the eye and the interest of both men and women. Behind that her muscles, already fit from years of walking (normally to get away from any sort of responsibility) had hardened and strengthened under her flesh. That flesh in turn had become more and more sensitive, taking it, and Anne's body into a state that could closely be described as constantly lusting for the woman she currently knelt before. She could certainly bring herself to orgasm... a weak and unsatisfactory state of affairs compared to the ball of quivering putty that Vera could turn her into at a mere touch. She would (and often had) submit to her at any point, place or time, consequences be damned. Her body was Vera's and Anne had no regrets at all. And for her, the times that it was just her and Vera, alone in bed after a long day were more perfect and peaceful for her than any moment she could remember.

As a final added bonus, the nightmares that had plagued her almost constantly since she came to this island had died down to almost none, perhaps one every couple of months. And those had become almost pleasurable (in a horrific sort of way). Either way, she had a lot less bothering her than ever before.

Unfortunately, there was one thing that wasn’t going away, and she had come to the hard decision that she had to at least try to do something about it. The problem, in Annes own mind was Vera's other pets.

It had been some months since she had met Kite, and had come to terms with the situation of Vera having a second. It had been difficult, but helped in no small amount by the fact that Kite had actively sought her out to make sure that there wouldn't be any problems, and then spent time explaining herself and what she was after. It had reassured her in a way few other things could have. She had never brought it up with Vera herself, either before or afterwards, although Anne suspected that Vera knew.

She had seen Kite on occasion since and had began to develop a friendship with her... or, as Kite would put it, a sistership, but that was still in early days. The problem wasn't her, but the fact that she had learnt that her Mistress had now taken another pet.

It was beyond frustrating. She had just about come to terms with Kite, and now she was right back at square one, feeling insecure and jealous, and in truth, hurt. All emotions that she felt were unworthy of her and certainly not something she enjoyed feeling. What made the problem worse was that just as before she had no easy way out of it. She loved Vera but she knew that despite any love that they may share she was still her Mistress’ property and had absolutely no say in what she did or didn’t do. Her body was owned by the Head Girl, as well as her heart and if Vera wanted to take another pet what could she do about it? Did she even have the right?

It had made her grind her teeth in frustration, as there was no-one she could go to with this. She had no-one that she trusted in the student body, being respected rather than liked and her friendship with Kite was still far too young to broach this kind of problem. That left her Mistress, the one person on this plant that she trusted completely, but for all her time with Vera she honestly didn’t know how she would react, and that scared her, another feeling she didn’t enjoy.

A few moments passed once Anne had finished talking. It wasn’t unusual for Anne to be left kneeling for hours once she had finished her report, waiting her Mistress’ permission to stand. While she was normally expected to wait silent and unmoving she was allowed to speak, normally to ask questions unless, of course, she had been instructed to silence. Thus, Anne sucked in her breath and with a quick burst of courage spoke, her nervousness plain to see.

"Mistress" Anne asked, her eyes low. "May I talk to you on a personal matter?"

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Post Re: A Prefects Dilemma - For Vera
The Head Girl's routine hardly ever changed. Every week, she expected her Prefect to come and give a report of all violations happening on campus. Though on her knees, Anne kept her body proud and composed. Every word came out clear through that english accent. The look in her pet's face made it seem as if the woman had fallen into a trance and was uploading information to Vera like a computer.

Anne Deas, loyal slave who had earned the sash of a Prefect. It took time to train and brainwash the woman into the proper mindset. But now, Ms. Deas had a purpose in life and it all revolved around the beautiful silver haired woman she kneeled before. She obeyed any and all commands, no matter the time or place. All inhibitions were gone, willingly offering her body and soul to her Mistress to play with like a toy or instrument.

But, it was not just obeying commands that this slave did well. Anne has come from being a common woman with no real interests to becoming a hard working machine that sought to always improve herself to earn more attention. Vera saw this as her greatest achievement, her perfect little slave.

Anne had adapted her entire lifestyle and personality to better serve her Head Girl. She became more organized and followed her own routine then sought to make that routine more efficient to get as much work done in the available amount of time. Others would have burnt out at this point but to Anne, this was her life. To stop would be like stopping her own heart from beating.

This report was like any other with the exception of the lingering aura of nervousness and discomfort radiating from Ms. Deas. Having spent so much time with her pet, she could read the woman's aura like a book. It was obvious that something was bothering her. This was not the first time something like this had occured. Each time, it was an opportunity to train her pet further and mold her to ease those worries away. Of course, being forced to wait to hear about this problem did annoy Vera and she had made it very clear in the past not to let such matters linger. Anne had learned that lesson already. It was just a matter of waiting until Ms. Deas finally speaks up.

Vera could almost count down the seconds between the end of the report and when the question would come up. Sure enough, Anne voiced her concern while calling the Head Girl by her more appropriate title. Smiling softly, she reached down and stroked her pet's long black hair. "You look as if something is bothering you, pet," she said softly, "You know you are free to ask your questions. Ask."

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Anne held herself immobile as she felt Vera’s soft hand stroke her hair. A faint ripple of pleasure flowed along her neck and down her side little goosepimples in its wake. She didn’t move to lean into it however (as much as she wanted too) as any movement was not allowed. She had fallen into that mistake once she had spent five hours kneeling each evening, completely immobile. (Although, she felt that she had gotten off lightly... She had enjoyed what happened at the end of the week very much!)

“I know you have taken other pets my Mistress” Anne said, a little hesitantly. “Kite, and Miss Von Heinrich. I have met Kite and we have reached an understanding but I am worried. I don’t understand why you are taking on more pets… Am I not what you need? Am I failing you in any way? I understand that you are busy and I can only do so much but there are always other students that can help, as opposed to….”

Anne shut her mouth, not wanting to describe or even think about Vera taking others to bed. If there were two more then why not three? Or four? And what would happen if she found another, better than her…?

Shutting that line of thought from her mind rapidly, Anne continued. She couldn’t shut the feelings that thought brought out though she tried suppressing the jealousy and the hurt that it had caused, with only partial success. Being this close to her Vera, the thought of others sharing tender moments with her made her emotions on the matter stronger than ever.

“I’m sorry Mistress… I know I shouldn’t feel this way and I’ve tried to deal with it myself, but I can’t escape my own feelings about you.”

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

It was to be expected that Anne would get greedy. The student was not a Head Girl or a Mistress so she could never understand the concept of having a small harem of pets ready to serve at her beck and call. "You are right, you should not feel this way," Vera replied, "By your logic, I should have never taken you in and made you into what you are. There were slaves before you just as there are slaves after you. As a Head Girl, I am allowed up to five Prefects. Are you saying you are going to do the work of all five?"

She lets that sink in for a bit. Her first slave was Cala and she came way before Anne ever did. "What you ask is nothing short of ridiculous, Ms. Deas," the Head Girl continued, "But, I know you are ignorant and still learning so I will forgive you for now. What you asked is like a necklace in a jewelry box asking why there are rings, bracelets, and other necklaces in there with it. Do you really wish me to walk around with only one of every form of property? You are a slave. You offered yourself as such. You are a form of property for me to flaunt and use at my leisure. You knew this when you allowed yourself to become my property. It gave you a purpose in life."

"Kite and Ms. Von Heinrich also sought purpose in their lives," she added, "A purpose only I can provide them. I am proud that they were able to do what you did, realize their limitations and desires and learn to serve me. You are my greatest accomplishment, Ms. Deas. But, that does not mean I am going to be at your beck and call. My requirements and needs are beyond the ability of one slave to accomplish. You know this. I know how hard you work and you know how much work remains even after you are done for the day. Clarice, Daphnee, and Kite all exist to help in that burden along with any other students who find their place on their knees before me. Each of you have your own unique look, skills, and style that help better serve your Mistress. Each of you I have a reason for taking in and keeping as my property, my precious slaves to flaunt to others. As my slaves you represent me and your only concern should be how to present your Mistress in a better light. Do not worry about the others."

"It disappoints me that you think I would ever discard you, Ms. Deas," she concluded with a frown, "All that time and effort I put into making you the perfect servant and you think I am just going to replace you? Do you think I am that wasteful, that heartless?" She gripped Anne's chin and forced her to look up into Vera's eyes. "Or are you saying I should be at your beck and call, always waiting for you to return in order to deal with every task and need I have? Do you think my needs are so simple that you can satisfy all of them? Are you claiming to know everything about every topic, every subject, that you can solve my every problem? Is that what you are claiming, pet?"

Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 pm

“No Mistress” Anne replied simply. Everything on the surface made sense and she had already considered much of it, although the simplicity of the statement that she and Vera’s other pets simply served different purposes had completely escaped her.

Anne lapsed into a moment of silence after saying that though. She needed to sort this properly though her mind because it was not something she ever wanted to bring up again. After all, if it were as simple as just letting it drop then she would have done that would have been that. Anne would have been happy and she would never have had to bring it up with her love. She already knew that she was in the wrong as it certainly wasn't her place to say what Vera could or could not do with her time... or what she could or could not do with anyone else. And once again, Vera was correct in that she was property. She had said it herself many times and it was one of the prices she had to pay to be with the woman she loved.

But, property or no, she couldn't turn off her feelings for the woman she now held eye contact with. Her touch, her presence was intoxicating and the thought that she spent nights away and in the arms of others... It did nothing to help her jealousy and it made her want to disobey the Head Girl for the first time, and do something direct about it. Of course, there was nothing that she could do, short of limiting Vera herself, or perhaps learning to do the work of five. Either of which were never going to happen.

And there was her old Mantra - “My Mistress likes me obedient and submissive” The words rolled gently through her consciousness like a old friend. How many times had she used that to calm herself? Anne used the thought and bit down the frustration that she was feeling. For all the power she had accrued, all the force she could bring to bear she utterly refused to use it against Vera. Such a thing would be unpardonable.

She couldn't help but preen a little under Vera's praise though. It was important to her and she never tired of being told how well she was doing... It was perhaps part of the jealousy she was feeling... Were Vera's pets being told the same thing? And, once again, could she shut that off and do as Vera wished - simply concentrate on better serving her and better presenting her?

She also knew that she wasn’t the first of Vera’s Prefects yet where had they gone? They were certainly no longer in the school proper, and she hadn’t heard anything about them. This was part of her worry, not in being discarded but being moved away from Vera onto other things.

As she shifted rapidly though her thoughts she found one note of discord. Vera said she had a purpose... She had never thought about it, being so caught up in the moment. The purpose was actually blindingly obvious - She was Vera’s enforcer. Her Mistress’ strong right arm. When she spoke she spoke with the same force that Vera herself could use… But was that her own voice or…

THAT thought troubled her greatly. She had followed Vera so closely and so completely, tied up in a web of her own making she had lost sight of herself… and such a loss troubled her and for first time something akin to doubt wormed itself into the corner of her brain. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling. BUT, it also wasn't relevant to her current problem - one that was close to disappointing Vera in the first place and so she wasn't going to bring that up now. With the ease of long practice Anne shifted it to one side, to think about later when she had time.

This sequence of thoughts only took moments to work through. Her eyes never left her Mistress' eyes and she hadn't shifted even a millimeter, despite her brain being busy.

“No Mistress” Anne repeated, more sure of herself now. “I know you are not heartless or wasteful, but I also know that my predecessors have been taken from you with other duties, and I dread such a thing happening with me and you.”

“I also know that my skills are not anywhere close to what you need to cover every subject. Although, if I were capable of such a feat I would certainly do it for you." Anne smiled wryly at that, not doubting the truth in her words and in truth, feeling a little bad that she couldn't do just that.

"However, you know that I love you. I love you more than I have ever loved anything and it only increases daily. I... I just find it hard to accept you in the arms of others, despite my position as your slave. I want to make you smile my Mistress. I... I'll try to ignore my own feelings as you say as I want more than anything to make you happy and me having such an issue isn't going to."

It was far from perfect, and left that sense of disquiet in her, but it was also the best she could offer.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"That is not good enough, pet," Vera said firmly as she lifted Anne's chin, "It disappoints me greatly that you still lack the most important quality expected from a Prefect. You are expected to work with others whether it be the staff, other Prefects, your Mistress, or her slaves or even your own slaves. As my Prefect, you are higher in rank than any of my other pets. That not only gives you authority over them but, it also means you are who they look up on. You are to be an example for them to follow. You fail to be a worthy example if you have such drastic flaws as this."

"My other Prefects will return," she continued, "They were not taken from me. They volunteered to help the staff out, something you still fail to do. What they do for me beyond their usual duties is one of the reasons why I have time to speak to you, train you, and otherwise allow you the pleasure of being in my presence. You owe them much for their willingness to go above and beyond their scope of duty. When they return, I will welcome them with open arms even as you spit on their feet for their efforts to help you."

"You have made no effort to learn about the others that served me," she said coldly, "I have already told you that I despise ignorant assumptions. And now I am repeating myself. I am aware that you have spoken to Kite and I also know it was not on your own initiative. You have made no effort to even speak to any of my other pets. Instead, you treat them as parasites. Both Kite and Daphnee have accepted your presence and even recognize your authority. And this is how you respond to their respect and love for you? They are both willing to share their Mistress with you. They are both willing to press their lips to yours to let you taste me when I am otherwise unavailable. They treat you as fellow sisters serving a common owner. In some ways, that is more than what an ordinary family would do."

"The way you treat your senior Prefects and your fellow sisters disgusts me, Ms. Deas," Vera scolded, "How can I trust you with anything much less my heart if you see everyone as an enemy? I do not have time to deal with your insecurities that none of my previous servants ever had. Are you telling me that after this long serving me that you have made no attempts to improve this flaw I pointed out to you? I do not like being ignored, Ms. Deas. How can you say you love me when you make no effort to understand just what is expected from a Mistress and Head Girl? Looking down at my servants is no better than looking down on their owner. They represent me and you spit on them..."

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 am

Anne continued to kneel, remaining absolutely still although her skin paled and she blinked, twice. Beyond that there was no other reaction to Vera’s words externally.

Inwardly though, her veins turned to ice at the harsh beration and she felt like she had been stabbed in the gut. But... how?! She was here asking for help! She was showing her beloved Vera here most delicate point and… And….

…And the impact of those words smashed into the delicate emotional vulnerability that she was baring and all her tightly bound controls that had enabled her to funnel her emotions into such productivity flexed, and began to unravel out of control. Without those controls her emotions exploded inside herself. The clear, serene calmness that normally surrounded Anne flickered and then burst into a veritable kaleidoscope of colour.

She wanted to prostrate herself as something akin to abject grief. She could feel tears pushing at the back of her eyes and the desire to throw herself to the ground, to beg for forgiveness.

At the same time, there was guilt. An undeniable sense of pure failure for not being good enough. It made her want to prostrate herself, to crawl across broken glass and earn forgiveness and try harder – to do whatever it took to become better. She felt like she would, instantly and happily walk naked through the halls, whipped by Daphnee and Kite, and the entire student body if that’s what it took. She would spend every waking moment learning what was needed to correct herself, to earn their friendship and love. She wanted to do anything, absolutely anything at all to regain her love and stop the disappointment.

Intense worry gnawed in her gut that she simply couldn’t do what was asked. Not by any lack of desire, but something that was actually outside her ability. Being a loner by nature and by nurture, Vera’s training had done nothing to undo that deep sense of solitude that she loved. In fact it had increased it, the blue sash separating herself from any “normal” friendships that she might have created, so now she was only ever approached if needed, rather than because someone simply wanted to talk to her. She had invested so much in being Vera’s own pet that the thought of spreading herself like Vera wanted would be impossible. She had an idea just how hard as she was trying it with Kite, and it was slow, hard going to keep herself open for another. Could she do it with not just Daphnee, but with others aswell? She liked Kite immensely and still found it hard. What if she didn’t like Daphnee? Or any of the other prefects that outranked her?

There was fear, cold and numbing that she would lose her Vera over this. The look that transfixed her into place made her dread the future. How could she cope without her? She had built her life around this woman and she felt like she was right on the edge of being pushed away. Told to never return.

And wrapping through each strand was anger – pure, hot and undiluted. Her old temper, so long controlled into an incredible weapon when needed (and completely mute when not) exploded inside her. It burst through its barriers and roared to life. How was this fair!? She wanted to scream. Hadn’t she pushed herself not just to equal, but better everything that was asked of her? Hadn’t she come here with a problem and asked for help? – And got her scorn back?! She HAD learnt about the others! This wasn’t a case of her viewing them as enemies! Far from it! HOW could she say this? How could she even think it?

There were other emotions too, all blended into the frightful mix. Unfocused hatred, frustration and sorrow all had a presence., curling into her psyche with barbed hooks.

For a heartbeat she wanted to scream all this at Vera, to beg, to plead and to shout. To use everything she had learnt in her time under Vera and show her beloved Mistress just what she had been doing with her time, and just how much she had learnt. The next heartbeat it changed again, wanting her to simply rise and walk out, back straight, not looking back and never returning, unwilling to meet this demand, appalled at the unfairness, her love be damned.

Her body began to tremble, a tiny motion that transmitted itself through Vera’s hand that still held her chin. She wanted to look away, to beg and to crawl. Anything but hold this position. She struggled with her own emotions, trying to reign them back into a semblance of order. The old mantra being repeated silently in her soul as she fought herself.

“I am my Mistress’s slave. She likes me submissive and obedient”

Her eyes shone at the suppression she was putting herself through, tears shining at the corners as she held them to Vera’s own. The felt like hot needles, pinning her into place and she couldn’t look away.

“I am my Mistress’s slave. She likes me submissive and obedient”

The silence dragged on, measured merely in beats of the heart but feeling a lot longer to Anne, the mantra being repeated over and over again. Each repetition reduced the need to lash out and finally, she spoke.

“You are expected to serve the school, just as I serve you Mistress”

Anne said, her voice soft and devoid of emotion, with the only colouration in her voice coming from her natural accent. Her body still shivered gently, but that remained the only sign outwardly of her emotional state.

“You help all the staff, especially your Headmaster with all that he requires of you. You are here to council any student that either asks, or needs it. You are here to make sure that the school runs smoothly and act as an intermediary between the teachers and the students. You also correct unruly students where necessary, and make sure that they do not continue to breech school rules. In addition, you also serve in a teaching capacity and help with any additional tasks that come to light. For us, just as other students you give us guidance and lead us.“

“As your pets… We are here to assist you in your duties in any way you see fit. I cannot imagine that they will not serve you as I do, with unwavering love and devotion. I of course will not show them anything less than the same even if I did hate them privately.”

There was a moments pause as a thick, solid wave of anger burst loose from her clutches and almost compelled her to tell Vera in no uncertain terms that she was entirely wrong in her own assumptions, but Vera had been right FAR too many times to count and she bit it back, before continuing.

“I have not sought them out as I do not know what I would do with them if I did. They may, or may not look up to me as they see fit, as I believe they should look to you as their mistress and not to me for guidance, unless of course you are not available.”

“They are not beneath my notice however, as Kite has already proven. You have taught me to lead, to be an example and to do that I cannot show weakness to them. You taught me that you cannot lead if others have doubt in you. Until I managed to get my own heart in place I would run the risk of jeapordising everything you have taught me and disappointing you. Even then, to seek them out for mere reassurance, or worse, to attempt to enforce that I am in any way better than them is not the mark of your pet. Although, if they ever need me in any way, I will be there without hesitation.”

For a moment Anne wanted to continue, to directly contradict what Vera had said in that she did help other teachers where she could, and spent a lot of her time helping students with their problems but she couldn’t bring herself to. Vera had been right too many times before and despite her feelings, or perhaps because of them she couldn’t be sure that she wasn’t wrong. There was also the terrible danger she felt inside as her temper whipped around, raging against her control. The more she spoke increased the danger of her saying something that she would never be able to forgive herself (let alone Vera!) So, she lapsed into silence and remained still, her head still craned back looking upwards, her emerald eyes shining.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:28 pm

The emotions flared madly around Anne's still form. She could see the start of tears of frustration forming. It was at a boiling point. Vera did not say anything or react. She merely watched. Having already said her piece, there was nothing for the Head Girl to say. Silence hung between them as the Prefect fought this inner conflict. Was this too much for the woman to take? Would she run away? Would she lash out or break down? Or would this woman hide it all as she usually did?

The first words spoken were like the mantra she chanted so long ago. The woman kept saying words of complete obedience, claiming she was serving her Mistress. This mantra was up like a shield as if hoping no more harsh words would rain down upon her from Vera's lips. But, no words came. Vera allowed her pet to say all she wished to say while struggling to keep those tears a bay. Anne did try to hide so much from her owner at times.

"Leaving hate bubbling will only lead to problems later," Vera said softly, lifting Anne's chin to make her stand, "Come here..." The Head Girl pulled the young woman onto her lap and into her arms. Fingers stroked through the woman's long black hair. "Just like you are trying to hide your hatred of me. How long do you think you will last holding every back?" she whispered softly, "How can you say you love me when you seal your heart away? Just let go. No one will see your weakness here."

It was as if she were allowing or perhaps commaning her pet to cry, to shed those tears of frustration. Vera's fingers continued to stroke through her pet's hair. "You should know by now where my disappointment comes from, Anne," she said softly, "You made a horrible assumption of what has happened to your fellow Prefects. Such a blatant display of ignorance is a quick way to earn my wrath. You know this do you not? It involving my pets, my property, means such ignorance was that of their owner as well. Just as if any of my pets dare speak of you in vain, I would do everything in my power to explain your importance to me and to them. I care about you just as I care about all my precious property. Implying that I do not need of them besides you was selfish and I cannot tolerate such discussion."

She continued to pet the woman, trying her best to soothe her while she either remained silent or sobbed in her arms. "I cannot command you on how to feel, Anne," she continued, "You know this and it is unfair for you to expect me to change that. I cannot make you like someone. If you hate your fellow sisters, that is something you must learn to correct or deal with. You brought to me a problem I cannot possible fix for you. But, I took you in for a reason. I know you can see past your own selfish possessive desires. I know you will understand that your Mistress requires more than one slave serving. To have you do everything would break you and break your heart. Please understand this. Know that I love you very much, Anne. This has never changed since I gave you that sash. If you ever doubt this, just look upon that piece of cloth that I gave to you. That carries my expectations, trust, and love for one of my most precious of pets. Please... Never doubt this ever."

Vera said nothing more. Her fingers stroked through the Prefect's hair. It was unknown if Anne would pull through in the end. She had faith that her highly trained slave would exceed her expectations as always. But, there was always concern that the girl would break free from her control. Such an event would be most disappointing.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Anne cried. She had no idea when the last time she had let herself and on Vera's lap, her hands stroking through her hair she sobbed her heart out.

She didn't want to. So used to holding her emotions in check crying had always felt like a weakness to her, one that others would not understand... or worse, exploit somehow. A thought that was reinforced by Vera's own words. But in spite of that, her soft words slide in behind her broke that seal and she found her eyes streaming hot tears that ran down her cheeks and pooled into Vera's blouse. She remained silent though, listening to the woman she loved talk about hating her, about her assumptions and about being selfish.

She found she lost her anger in the wake of those soft words and only had her sorrow and frustration at never being able to do quite enough, never being able to be as perfect as she believed she should be able to be. Whenever it came to the crunch it seemed she failed on some small point, something misunderstood or something out of place. Like now, she was sobbing into the shoulder of her Mistress, something she was sure she shouldn't be doing even though she had been pretty much told too. Her fingers wrapped around Vera holding her delicately, seemingly afraid that she would evaporate into nothing, and the source of the only comfort she had would disappear with her.

Once again, she didn't know how long she sat crying in Vera's arms before the tears stopped coming. She didn't even try to talk, instead just cocooning herself in the comforting warmth of Vera's body. Soon enough her body settled and her tears stopped coming and she rested there, unmoving.. just feeling Vera's hand move gently through her hair, each stroke relaxing Anne further, and reaffirming her love for the woman that held her.

Finally, she spoke, her voice soft.

"I am sorry Mistress... I try so hard for you and sometimes it feels like no matter how hard I try, how far I come I cannot meet the expectations that you deserve. I know that just one isn't enough and yet I wonder how you have managed all this time with just yourself, with no others to help you. I always think that you managed it for so long, so why can't I manage it?"

"I don't doubt that you love me" Anne continued "And the thought that I could ever hate you makes me want to scream. I could never hate you - you've given me so much and more... It's just that I have never loved another, and you are more than I could ever ask for, not just in what you've taught me, but what you are to me. Just as equally I don't doubt you, even slightly"

For a moment Anne let her Forehead rest on Vera's shoulder, against the wet patch her tears made before lifting her head again. The wetness on her face made Anne think how much of a mess she must look like. She wasn't sure what else to say. There was still a lot that she wasn't sure on. She had been sure that her information on the other prefects had been correct, and Vera herself was making assumptions about Anne's own feelings. Although, those thoughts weren't important to her and she felt that she would rather just forget about it. She felt shaky, body and soul and not at all willing to get into any form of argument. Crawling across broken glass to earn forgiveness still had a certain appeal after all.

"I don't hate my sisters" Anne finally spoke "If anything with Kite I really do like her. I am sure i'll like Daphnee aswell when I meet her. I.. I'm sorry Mistress"

She lapsed back into silence, her ordered mind already working to sort things out in her head, putting her mistakes very much on the record and attempting to see where she had gone wrong.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:51 pm

She stroked Anne's black hair, letting the girl cry all those worries and frustrations away. When the Prefect finally spoke, Vera did not interrupt. The poor girl was trying so hard to match Vera's drive and she claimed she had not doubted her Mistress. The student proclaimed her love once more before resting her head against the Head Girl's shoulder, taking a short rest before continuing on about Kite and her fellow sisters.

"Hearing that makes me very happy, Anne," Vera said softly, still petting the woman, "And I am glad you are trying so hard to meet my own personal expectations. But, it is important that you do not burn yourself out. Exhausting yourself mentally and physically when you can simply deal with the matter later will only hinder your ability to serve me. Do not force it. You are still learning about your role as my Prefect. Do not worry so much about matching my position just yet."

She lifts Anne's chin to look into those eyes again. She gave the woman a soft kiss on the lips before continuing. "There," she wiped a tears away with her finger, "Does this ease your worries, my pet? I would prefer not to have this conversation again. Your fellow sisters are there to serve me and bear some of the burden just like you are. That changes nothing about what I think of you. I made you my Prefect and personal slave for a reason. You meet or exceed my expectations and continue to do so even now. What the others do or I do to them should not change your performance. Do not let yourself be so easily shaken. Do not let doubt cloud your decisions."

Vera gave a soft smile. "Is there anything else bothering you, my little slave?" the silver haired woman asked, "I think it is about time for you to prepare dinner. Perhaps you should change into something a bit more comfortable. Would you like that?"

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

“I do have one last question if you will permit me?” If Vera responded in the affirmative Anne continued. “ Where have your other prefects gone as I haven’t seen another in my time as yours. I am just curious as I didn’t realize that Shokushu had any branches off-shore with the exception of NICE, and we aren’t allowed there except by invitiation, and even then it was short term at best.”

Anne had no desire at all to leave the island and leave her Vera, but she was curious. Once she heard the reply she nodded silently and slid (albeit a little reluctantly) off Vera’s lap, stepping back, clasping her hands behind her back and bowing her head.

“Yes Vera, My Mistress. I believe that I would. Do you have any preferences on how you would like me tonight, and what you would like to eat?”

Anne’s aura still showed flickers of emotion, but it was heading rapidly back to its normal serene tones. This was much surer ground for Anne and she felt her normal confidence return and she let her owners soft words and the taste of her on her lips soothe her further. It was true, she still had a lot left to learn and perhaps she had been pushing herself too hard? But then again, how could she continue to keep up with her Vera? That was very much a puzzle, but in this she was happy to be guided. It did make her wonder though – what would she be like if she could match the Head Girl...

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:37 pm

"That should be none of your concern, my pet," Vera replied, "Some have graduated. Some are helping out at NICE labs. Some are working with the staff in other matters. I am unsure why you would like to know the locations of every one of my Prefects when they are currently not in my care. Meeting them would only distract them from their current tasks and delay their return to me as well as be a distraction from your own duties."

Vera could give no specifics as she did not have them. They were not important for her to know so she was never informed those details. The answer would have to be enough for Anne one way or another. The student would finally slip off of Vera's lap and return to her more formal conduct and visage. Seems the matter was dealt with for now. Hopefully, her pet does not repeat this mistake ever again.

"I leave that up to you, slave," Vera replied, "Though I expect to be entertained." Again, the details were irrelevant. She would let Anne decide on what attire to wear. Would the slave wear little at all to show off her body or something a bit more exotic or maybe a little of both? There were plenty of choices in the closet nearby. Dinner could be anything as long as she could eat and enjoy it. While the black haired student considered her options, Vera took off her vest that had been moistened with tears and puts it on the back of chair. Then, the Head Girl was once more back to work as she typed away at her keyboard and looked through the reports Anne brought her this week.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Anne turned and slipped quietly through the door that separated Vera's private domain and the more public area, leaving her reviewing the reports she had brought up. She turned on the cooker and moved through the cupboards, pulling out the ingredients she needed almost on autopilot as her mind was on other things. Once the food prep had been done she padded across to Vera's wardrobe.

She remembered the first time she had seen the wardrobe and her reaction. She still had no idea where Vera got all these clothes and admittedly was curious, although she had yet to ask. Somehow she seemed to have everything, from nurses outfits to pyjamas, from bondage gear of all stripes to some incredibly elegant dresses..

However, tonight Anne had something specific in mind. She had, through her sisterhood with kite began to develop a certain appreciation with Latex. Given her conversation with Vera it seemed appropriate that she would honor her sister as well as she could. Her lips quirked as she recalled a conversation she had not long ago with Kitten. Pushing her way back to the wardrobe she found a small tightly bound package which she pulled out and carefully unwrapped it, not sure what she would find. A gift to a sister she had said, hidden away for a moment like this... She didn't even know if Vera knew about it.

What she found was a Latex mini-dress in a gorgeous soft Robin's-egg blue. It gleamed in the light as she brought it up to herself, holding it to her body and looking at it in the mirror. It had almost-transparant ruffs running over her shoulders and an equally semi-transparnt hemline, meaning that while it technically covered everything, any motion at all would give lie to that. In all it was would both tightly enclose her, while leaving her open and completely exposed for her Mistress.

Where Kite found it, let alone the implications that she had done it for her made Anne smile warmly, thinking that she would have to find some way of paying her back.

But first, she moved back to the kitchen, making sure the food was all on, and would need no more attention for the short term. She knew getting into this wouldn't be the quickest of things and, just like everything else she did she wanted to do it properly. It was also a handy that Vera was busy in the other room.

She changed slowly, relishing the feel as the latex compressed her flesh into an even more provative shape than normal. It clinched her waist, accunuated her hips and bust. The sheer amount of skin on show only further improved her look.

As she watched her reflection she felt her heart beating faster. While she had worn a lot, and done a lot for Vera she had never dressed quite like this... She really hoped that Vera approved! She could feel her own nerves building at the thought of what her Vera might do to her dressed like this and she could feel herself getting wet. Each step she could feel that odd enclosure around herself aswell as so much air around places normally covered. It was such a strange feeling and one that she really found that she could get used to!

Moving back to the kitchen she finished the meal, placing it on the already laid table, before heading back to Vera's desk, to let her know that dinner was ready

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Just like all her servants, it was expected that each of them were able to accept what was in that closet. Thankfully, it did not seem too difficult to accomplish on this island. Anne was perhaps one of the more difficult people at first but only when it came to being taken in a public area. A few sessions hiding out in a lab cabinet while the Head Girl molested her quickly dealt with those uncomfortable worries.

Anne had already told her Mistress that she had met Kite. The details beyond Anne supposedly liking the girl were not mentioned. She had no clue that the encounter allowed her Prefect to learn a bit more about herself and her own personal fetishes. Latex had a certain appeal to some people. It hugged the body like a rubber glove. That tightness made it difficult to hide any feature of one's body. But that was not all it did. Tight attire like latex tended to resist the wearer, fighting against any all movement. It was like being bound and every motion was its own stress and struggle.

Her Prefect was no doubt experiencing some of these symptoms. The semi transparent material clung to the student's body. Each breath caused the woman's well endowed chest to press against her own outfit as it seemed to push right back at her. The tight feel ensured that the steady throb of the woman's heart was always noticable against the blue latex.

For now, Vera only sensed tense anticipation from her kitchen as Anne finished preparing dinner. It was not long before her slave stepped into view wearing that sexy little outfit. Each step caused the skirt to rub against the woman's thighs and those breasts seemed to heave within their tight confinement. The way the light hit the outfit influenced how much bare skin was visible as it looked more like a sort of mirage than actual fabric hugging the woman's body.

The Head Girl gave a faint smile and stroked Anne's hair. "I never thought you would wear something so dangerous," she said softly, "You can move in it well enough but can you move enough to provide a little dinner show for your Mistress?" The silver haired woman rose to her feet and sat at the dinner table. She sipped some water before having a taste of dinner. Naturally, Anne was at least proficient in providing a meal for her lovely owner if not better.

"Show me what you can do," Vera ordered, loving putting her pet in situations that Anne may consider embarassing.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 am

Anne beamed both inwardly and outwardly at Vera's reaction, and she followed her to the dinner table with a certain spring in her step. She DID love surprising her and didn't get the opportunity very often. The effect was as intoxicating for her as ever.

Vera's dinner request reminded her about the first time she was asked to dance for Vera. Her attempt had been pathetic to say the least and she had felt absolutely ashamed with herself. That was a long time ago though and amongst Vera's lessons there were a lot of how to show oneself off in the best possible way. Lessons she had forced herself to practise in front of a mirror relentlessly until she began to see what Vera saw.

She used all that knowledge now. Putting on a slow, sexy dance while Vera ate. She made sure her movements were slow, using her body to its fullest. She gyrated, slowly, showing her body off as best as she was able with each small motion. While she couldn't tell what the effect was the effect of flaunting herself dressed so was certainly having an effect on Anne. The dual effects of the latex compressing her form and making VERY conscious of each motion and just who she was doing it for was making her incredibly horny. She was also very aware of just how little protection from Vera's eyes it was giving and how exposed she was.

This only turned her on more and she continued her little show, flashing that neatly shaven area between her legs in small motions, making small gyrations as she caressed her sides while making eyes at the gorgeous woman that was eating her meal.

While she would hate to do this in front of another, probably dying of embarrassment she had no inhibitions left for her owner, and even if there were any she was feeling daring and the longer she showed herself, the less she cared beyond what her Vera thought, forgetting, for the moment all her other problems.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next