View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Late Night Drink (Lilitu) 

Post Late Night Drink (Lilitu)
Ana took a sheet of paper out of her notebook, and folded it back and forth like in grade school to make a fan. “God it is so hot. I don’t believe they won’t fix our frig for 2 more days. I am so thirsty and for something cold”, Ana complained to her older cousin Ali.

Their dorm room refrigerator had stopped keeping things cold and it was at least 95 degrees in their room, with the windows open. All they could do is lie on the somewhat cooler floor in their underwear, and fan themselves with whatever piece of paper or books they had.

The sweat was now soaking into satin and lace bras making them almost see through, and there were visible defining outlines exposing round backsides. Bare skin glistened while Ali continued to listen to the more vocal cousin go on and on about the heat. “Ana, sshhhh… I’m trying to read my book”, Ali said for the 3rd time, trying to still keep a civil tone.

“Here…”. Ali finally got up off the floor and set her book on the desk. “I will go out into the hall and see if I can find the night custodian. Maybe she’ll be able to fix the frig for us now. You know, they’re sometimes handy like that.” The heat was making both girls crabby, and the last thing Ali wanted was to tell her dear cousin to “shut up”, even though she was almost to that point.

“I’ll take our last couple quarters and stop at the vending machine too, to get us something cold to drink.”

“Oh will you get orange this time…. Please?” Ana begged.

“Sure”.

Being the older of the two, and the one who usually fixed all the problems, Ali opened the door and looked down the hall. She could make out someone at the very end, but not clear whom it was. Hoping that it was not a creature of the night, as she had met once before in these halls, she began walking, slowly.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Post Re: Late Night Drink (Lilitu)
The night holds many surprises for the unprepared, but then again, it holds even more surprises for even those who're prepared to the hilt.

Such is the case with the old demon Lilitu. He was out yet again, busy on his nightly stroll, trying to find a suitable victim to unleash his lust on. He was feeling particularly horny tonight...something about the heat made him this way. It made him feel at home, at ease, and so, in response, his body felt more relaxed, and more inclined to feel this way.

The heat in his cave den was something...this was something else. He felt more at ease as time passed by, and moved to hunt in the dorms, the different heat making him more bolder than usual.

The other rooms were otherwise pre-occupied. He tried looking in through telepathy, but the images that shot back only served to make him more in heat than he was at first. He couldn't help it anymore, that he walked the halls untransformed, and in his natural appearance, up until he heard a noise from afar. This prompted him to search for a quick fix, which he got by adopting the guise of an old hall custodian. He then proceeded to act like one, all the more natural for the disguise to work.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 am
Profile YIM

As I neared the figure I could see the uniform of our usual janitor, but the outline of the person mopping the floor was not the same. I was used to the shorter, curvy shape of the slightly heavyset woman I usually found in our halls after dark. Unless my eyes were deceiving me, I was looking at a man.

Surely most would ask what the big deal is, but any who live on this campus knows that there are no men here. Maybe because they figured we’d all be asleep that the janitorial service figured it wouldn’t matter. Maybe the normal custodian was sick tonight. I realized that all this churning in my head had caused my feet to stop moving.

I have had a run-in with a male in this hall before, and it wasn’t good. That male was however a demon. “This older, human man, surely wouldn’t be any trouble?” I pondered, forcing my feet to step again in his direction.

When I set out on this adventure I wasn’t worried about what I had on. But now… I could feel my heavy breasts bouncing, barely contained in the tiny bra soaked with my own sweat. My arms instinctively lifted and crossed in front of me to minimize their movement. Suddenly the breeze of my walking felt cold and my body took more of a defensive stance. My nipples hardened and tiny goose bumps appeared in this smoldering heat of the hallway.

Finally, I was close enough to speak to him without yelling and waking up the rest of the floor. “Hi….umm….excuse the interruption, but do you know anything about fixing refrigerators?” My more timid voice squeezed out between my anxious lips.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Lilitu was working his disguise to the hilt. In this act, he was silently cleaning the hallways...fixated on the small spots on the floor, trying to get one out of existence. He was well into this role when the pitter patter of feet coming toward him seemed to disturb him in his work. He could make the silhouette out from the shadows, and this was a fine, fine specimen of female that was coming toward him.

He could make out a shapely body outline with a nice curve near the hips...perfectly shaped hips that would really be nice to hold on when making her moan...and those breasts, she could knock out a man with those breasts...

When the light shined on her, she was covering her breasts...at least, trying to. They were not as massive as he had thought but they would be nice handfuls. He tried looking at his hand...and smiled to himself.

Quote:
“Hi….umm….excuse the interruption, but do you know anything about fixing refrigerators?”

He proceeded looking at her, acting surprised.

" Refrigerators?" he said, looking at her. " Pardon me ma'am, but refrigerators?"

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 am
Profile YIM

All I could think, was that I must have insulted the man. I shouldn't have assumed that just because he was a janitor, or just because he was a man, that he would know about fixing appliances. I was now doubly embarrassed, one for my indecent exposure, and one for my stupid question.

"Oh ... never mind. I'm sorry to have troubled you". My right hand instinctively jerked away from my chest to wipe a drip of sweat from my hairline as it started to trickle down my face. My elbow took a jab at the nearest orb causing it to jiggle slightly, forcing more beads of sweat to chase each other through my cleavage. "It's just that my dorm frig is not working." My bare feet began taking tiny steps backwards, "sorry again ... have a good night", and I turned around to head back to my unbearably hot room.

As horrified as I was to have the strange man view my soaked backside equally soaked as my front, I had no choice. It seemed none of the cooling pleasures of civilization were present on this night and my thinnest cotton knit pj top was all I had. Its form fitted shape wasn't helping to keep my female form hidden, but it was the coolest thing in my drawer, short of just being naked. I almost turned around to check, hoping that this older man was not watching me walk away with my thong surely showing off its outline, but instead I just tried to hurry back down the long hall.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Nice going, idiot! He said to himself. It was not the wisest of answers, but he had half-wished that she would kind of take the bait and continue convincing him that there was supposed to be a refrigerator on the fritz that needed an experienced hand's attention. Now there she goes, hurrying back to her room clad in the cutest of outfits, a nice little thing that clearly was doing a reversal of roles on the old demon. It seemed that this girl was deliberately baiting the old man to come into her...or their room (she did seem to be talking to someone in the room).

He was not that stupid, though. He wiped his sweat off his brow (cursed human form), and then proceeded to make a grating noise by moving the heavy soda dispenser off. He stooped down low, and went to grab something behind the can dispenser.

" Wait miss," he called out audibly, making sure she would stop in her tracks. " I may have a solution for that faulty fridge of yours, hang on."

Hiding from plain sight his hands, he managed to conjure a complete but worn tool box from thin air, holding it up for the girl to see.

" Mr. Fixit is here, heh heh."

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:11 pm
Profile YIM

With my back turned to the old man, I was determined to make it back to my room until I heard him yell out to me. It startled me as his loud voice echoed the dim halls in my focused state, and I sort of jerked back around towards him. My arms instinctively clutching the jiggling orbs in front of me. I hadn't noticed it before, but he looked just like a repair man now with his tool box and a face eager to help it seemed.

Just then Ana popped out of the dorm door, "I can't take this heat Ali. I'm heading to Sara's, you coming?", she paused for an answer although she looked ready to hop on the elevator, she pushed the button.

"Oh no Ana, you go ahead. The nice janitor is going to help with the frig. We'll see if we can have something nice and cool waiting for you when you return." I then turned back to the approaching man. The elevator dinged as the doors opened, and my cousin hopped in.

"That's great sir. I can show you where it is...." I chuckled to myself, "well, I'm sure you know where it is, they're probably all in the same place around here. Every dorm room the same?", sort of stating more the asking, but it came out as a question. So as not to subject him to my staring at my backside again, I decided to wait for him to reach me before moving on.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 am

[OOC: Aww, I thought Cousin Ana was going to have fun too...]

The old man was surprised a bit as the other female came out of her room, but he smiled nonetheless. Two females, with one appearing to be unavailable for the most part, but she would come back. He just had to time this thing right.

He then followed the girl and her luscious, luscious bum which worked its wonders at him. He hadn't really seen a student in this school proudly display her sexuality...and a thong, nonetheless...but he wasn't complaining, it was a pretty welcome sight. The night had been so far silent for him, and for him to finally catch something that was worth catching, well, you do know it's worth it all.

He moved in, looking at her cousin and giving her a slight wink before he entered. Too bad that she was now facing him, although with the light coming in from the window, she would surely get a hint of the man's features. For now, he decided to focus on the room's features, a rather sizeable room for two, as he searched for the source of the girl's predicament.

" So, where's the fridge, miss?" he said, scratching his head, puzzled.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am
Profile YIM

Almost as if he hadn't ever seen a fridge I thought, my reply was a bit snippy. "Ahh... it's right there", I then pointed towards the large, white, metal box in the corner. "I'm sorry for my tone. This heat is really starting to get to me", I pleaded. Not wanting to make an enemy of someone I was truly depending on at the moment.

I went to the sink with my glass to get a drink, and drinking so fast, spilled a little down my top, of course in the worst spot almost exposing my right nipple. I adjusted my top trying to make it less obvious...."Oh, did you want a drink of water?" I turned to face him.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:17 am

The room was kind of freaky, in a sense. There were clothes everywhere. And even in places he wasn't supposed to look, there were clothes. Lots of clothes. Even a tiny, hot red, laced pair of underwear which would look totally good on any of them. They were lying in plain view, and being the man (demon) that he was, he couldn't help but notice them in that place. He immediately had an urge to just throw everything to hell but he was playing here.

He then took a look at the fridge.

" It does seem to have a problem with the thingamajig, miss..." He was speaking in a matter-of-fact tone, but at the exact moment he wheeled around to take a look, tragedy struck for the girl. For him, it was one of those moments he would like to call 'opportune'.

A drop of water seems to have found its way onto the most embarassing spot on her sheer blouse. Although she managed to fix it, the damage done seems to have been enough to give the demon a free show. It was unintentional, at best, but for one he managed to have a free peek at what looked like a real half-nipple shot. He fought the urge to lick his lips, showing a hint of interest.

He answered her question.

" A drink...would be nice, miss." he said, trying to hide enormous lust.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:07 am
Profile YIM

"Thingamajig"? I repeated with a gigle, assuming he was making a handiman joke. Turning towards the sink s-I reached for a glass for the man I was sure would be able to help me out. Again the faucet sprayed as it filled the glass. "Shit... I mean.. s-shoot", clumbsy I attemped to correct my language.

The cold water actually felt great on my steamy skin, and if he had not been here I might have added more to my t-shirt, but at this moment it was a little embarassing. I could only hope that he had bad eye sight or that he was too old to really pay attention to how exposed the soaked fabric enabled.

Instinctively my arms closed, attempting to cover my protruding nipples, but as my hand extended to hand him the glass full of water, I wasn't sure how much I was able to hide.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 pm

The heat was vexing, that much was evident. It seemed to have been so vexing that the girl decided to make things even worse by spraying herself with what should only have been a spritz coming from the water faucet. What happened was that the old mechanic was given a free show, and a free glimpse to the girl's nubile young body. Refreshing water may be, but this was something else. It was refreshing in it's own sense...at least, for 'people' like the 'old mechanic'.

He smiled to himself. He pretended not to notice what just happened, and seemed to be concentrated on his effort to locate the problems with the girl's cooling appliance.

" Let's see...this connects to there...that to here, and...ah!" he said, in an exclamation that might have been taken as 'eureka!'.

He proceeded to unbolt the piece in question even as he uttered a hurried 'thank you' when the girl handed his drink over to him. He managed another sneak peak at the girl's wetness before he proceeded to pull the bulky problem right out of the refrigerator.

" Here's your problem." he said, placing the part in question on the floor. " See, the compressor's been dealing with water flowing down on it. Another thing is your coolant's run out, which is why you seem to have issues cooling your food. I could run down and out on my shed and look for the reserves, but..." he looked around. " You seem to be alone, miss. Are you sure you're gonna be okay while I go get what I need?"

Alone is good and fine for the mechanic. In the middle of the night, repairs are good too. But the off-chance that someone else might come in and steal his glory isn't far-off and he needed to be on his toes.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 am
Profile YIM

Surely I didn't understand any of the technical terms the repair man explained, but he seemed confident in the ability to fix the frig.

"Oh, I'll be fine. My cousin is staying at a friends, but don't worry, I'll be here till you return with the proper parts you need." Arms still crossed trying to disguise my transparent top for one that was dry. What I didn't realize is that all it did was encourage my over flowing cleavage to spill forth.

I escaped the kitchen area heading towards the dresser for a clean top, tip toeing through the dirty ones on the floor and scooting them into a pile in the corner. Again, assuming he was just harmful grandfather type, I figured he wasn't watching me as I bent over slightly, my round cheeks peaked out of the bottom of my shorts.

"Ah, this will do", my whisper slipped out as if I was home alone.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:16 am

Looking around, the demon took a whiff of the girl's place. It was definitely built to accommodate two people, and was really stifling. He was supposed to be on his way out to bring the thing he was supposed to use into the room, but something stopped him from doing so.

She shouldn't have done it, but now that she did, it was too hard not to notice. He had to look, and it was like looking at a sumptuous display that was only inches away from him to grab. She certainly wouldn't accept it, but he couldn't stop it. Looking at those nice legs was okay, but if the bottom of her bum suddenly peeks out of her short shorts, then it ain't his problem anymore. All he could do was to enjoy the ride, and smile in secret as he looked at the display in front of him.

When she turned around, though, the old man was all set to go out.

" So, are you gonna be okay?" he said. " It's just a hop, skip, and jump from here to my shed at the end of this hallway, miss...?" He did remember he forgot to ask her name. Not that it mattered, but he had to do so to avoid rousing her suspicion that something was amiss.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 am
Profile YIM

"I'll be fine. Just knock on the door if you need to, to get back in."

He seemed so concerned for her, just a sweet old man she thought. She didn't even catch him looking at her backside when she bent over to open the dresser drawer. His lack of interest in her melted away any old warnings from her parents about letting strangers in when a girl is home alone....although he did ask alot about her being home alone.

She giggled again at herself for the running dialog she had going on in her head. Quickly she switched to the thought of ice cold water again when the repairs were complete and she began to grow impatient. He seemed to be gone longer then she expected. "I thought he had his tool box just in the hall", she mumbled opening the door to poke her head out.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]