View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion) 

Post No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion)
Daphnee's muscles of course was still battered by that afternoon. Still they were doing much better by then after the bout of sexual torture that she had been made to endure the night before, her training back after being away for so long.

But true to her word she returned back later that afternoon to take care of the laundry and some other minor routines, cooking and cleaning for her Mistress. It had been mostly the soiled sheets and blankets but there were the clothes throughout t he week that needed to be washed to fill out the load.

She fills the laundry basket and slowly makes her way down to the laundry room. She was slow, muscles aching as she moved but there was little that she could do about that. She would ache for the next several days to come. While at the laundry she separates the loads of clothes, whites and colored, puts the colors in first and is about ready to leave. She'll return to put these in the drier than the whites, blouses and panties and the like. She turns getting ready to leave ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Post Re: No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion)
It had been sometime since Therion had awoken and left his lair, and now he was quite hungry indeed. Deciding to seek out one of the girls he encountered before, he drifted toward Vera's humble home before he spies an even better target for him to feast upon. She was new, atleast to him and looked quite in need of a rest herself. Therion didn't mind when they put up a fight, but perhaps it was time to take something that belonged to another.

Moving through the shadows, he stalked her perfectly before she enters the laundry room. While her attention is upon the machines he quickly shuts the door and locks it tight. He can't have anyone disturbing his fun after all, well for now that is. Once assured there is no where else to go, his shadows begin to flow and consume the room until she turns only to come face to face with a hooded man draped in a black cloak. His features hidden behind a stone mask.

"Ahhh... a fresh scent. I can tell Vera has been keeping you company... such a fierce one she is. Do you know she didn't even flinch when I took her? She merely allowed it. Of course she was angry, but she knew her place as you soon shall."

Discarding his disguise, his robes suddenly explode outward before changing into his wings which fold up behind him. His crimson eyes locked upon her own as he takes a moment to rise to his full height, towering over this student. He could easily just rush her and grab her, but where was the fun in that. No he needed to make an impression and letting her release there was no escape is the first step. An muse chuckle escapes him as he starts to drift toward her, his sleek black skin almost making it seem like he was part of the shadows themselves as they spread across the room all around. The hum of the machines would block out any cries for help as they start up.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Daphnee turns around not having expected anything out of the ordinary. Her focus was on one task at a time but the sudden appearance of one of these things makes her jump. Green eyes widen in surprised terror as she dreads what is to happen.

Most of these things, well all save one to date have visited tortures upon her to no end. She had realized that fighting them had been useless and she was too sore to mount an effective escape.

Her hand reaches behind her gripping the handle of a detergent bottle but that mask would probably make the attack ineffective.

But the shade spoke in chilling words. It had been with Vera? Not tonight, not recently at least. She had not picked up such signs and most of these things seemed to have nothing better to do so it would have had all day to torment her Mistress.

Whether he was lying or not his words had more of an effect on her, on that shifts her attention for flight or fight to acceptance though the Pet still backs up instinctively, trying to make sense out of what was going on her. If her Mistress did not fight then she would do Vera proud she hoped.

Daphnee swallow, obviously afraid. “If she didn't struggle then I won't. Please, just leave her alone.” Of course the shade could do what he like of course. The state that her accursed body was in she wasn't looking forward to this though she doubted that the same ploy would work twice. She had nothing to offer. Nothing to exchange as this was something that caught her off guard.

“Just leave her alone. You can do whatever you like to me ...” Her eyes searched those glowing red ones but she cannot read them as she is left to surmise how he was going to respond.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:52 pm

If this had been planned then everything would be going even better then planned. It amused him to hear her words of defence, pleading with him for the sake of her mistress. It made her weak to depend on Vera and to give so much to her but perhaps mortals do need companionship more then a demon like himself. Stopping before her, he seems to breathe in slowly, flexing his wings as if he just awoke from a long slumber before he lowers himself until his head is level with her own.

"Very well. If you perform suitable, I won't torment your master upon this night. But know this ... you may soon regret that noble sacrifice. I am not too easy to ... pleased"

As if on cue, the shadows around them shift and twist into smaller forms of demons. They resemble him somewhat but weaker and almost void of emotion. With the shadows looming, there was no telling just how many of them there was or if they were all other demons or perhaps all one in the same. Reaching forward, he grasps the detergent bottle from her with a quick swipe before crushing it in his hands and tossing it aside to be forgotten. Allowing his gaze to lower, he looks up and down this fresh prey, taking in her appearance before he snaps at her.

"She trained you well to make you so obedient. So shall we see just how well you can obey? On your knees ... crawl toward one of my drones. First you must prove cable of pleasing them if you are to be worthy enough to entertain me."

It was a cruel game he played but one he had every intention of winning. She was wore, weary and defenceless. The perfect state to be broken and toyed with, perhaps even conflicting with her loyalty to her mistress. To cause a rift between them, oh that would be a sweet victory. One of his shadows steps forwards and watches her, signalling for her to attend to that one first. It seemed only fitting that she should be made to serve.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 am

Daphnee knew no one, not really. She was so often ignored by the other students that were present in her day to day life that she had given all of herself, her belongings even to her Mistress. The only thing that was hers was the bell attached to the collar that she wore and only when she had come here.

She of course did not like this though she was motivated to do her best for her Mistress. It might be a mere night of respite, if any at all but what good was she if she did not at least try?

Her heart beat quicker in her chest at the ease to which it made an after thought of that detergent container, the mess of course would be hers to clean later.

A slow nod at the words of the shade. There were so many of them now from what she could tell. Not only was she suffering from the night before but it was quite obvious that he could easily swap out with a drone if he needed a bit of a break and thus it was clear that this was going to be beyond a five or ten minuter romp unless he got bored with her. The first creature on the island had and while that would have been nice she knew if that happened she would have meant failure.

She felt sick to her stomach for having to do this, for yielding so quickly but given what was on the line …

“She's still teaching me ...” she crawls to the indicated shade, the bell jingling as she crawls forward feeling each movement keenly as she goes though once there she searches the shade with her eyes to see whether or not it was solid and any traces of it's anatomy that she may be familiar with before continuing.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 am

Therion wondered if Vera knew what she had done, it was almost like placing a target upon this poor girl to make her into her own little plaything. Perhaps she thought she was saving her or perhaps this was just something for her own pleasure. It mattered little to Therion, he was going to exploit it and this student to its fullest. Even while she begins to crawl away from him, his voice seems constant, almost like he is everywhere at once as it creeps into her head.

"Well then, I shall just have to further your education. After all there is only so much your mistress can show you. It's time you learned how to serve your other masters."

The drone before her seems to shift before stepping forward. While they seem to be made of the shadows, they are indeed physical and all too real indeed. Yet how they act and move would suggest they are almost like puppets, a mere extension of the master. Without waiting long, the shadow reaches down to grab her head before it pulls her closer until her lips meet its rather erect member. Without much hesitation, it thrusts within her mouth while forcing her lips to part. Its thick but luckily not too large as to cause her difficulties to breathe, but still larger then what she may have expected. More worrying however would be the fact that since they are smaller and weaker versions of him, everything they do, he can do tenfold.

"Now for your first lesson you must use that pretty mouth to make him cum. The longer you take, the more difficult it will become as I can't promise the others will keep to themselves if they see you pleasing one of their brothers."

From his tone it was clear he wasn't kidding as he had every intention of forcing her to perform at her best or else he would make sure she was worn out before she ever reached him and thus would fail to "save" her mistress.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:56 pm

His words had her thinking back to what the other demon had mentioned, well what she surmised for their were questions that he was not going to answer of course but by not answering them she had pieced together somethings. She was hoping that she was wrong in thinking that the students were made into slaves upon graduation but that fate seemed to be a given.

“Masters” … more than one?! She had to reevaluated what he had relayed, maybe he meant that in the sense that she was no more than a plaything for these things while here she was at the whims of any “Master” she would have asked if she thought it would do any good but time was of the essence here.

She did not know what she was trying to do by saying that she was not well trained yet. To her mind she could always serve her Mistress better.

As confused as her mind was at the moment she had found herself obeying, fearful that the others would join in, fearful that she would not be helpful to her Mistress at all.

Tears trickled down her cheeks at the thought of being no good, just a single tear but she went to work eagerly.

The puppets weren't too massive though her mouth stretched out as she took him in. With one long gulp she took that shadowy mass inside her to the root, her lips making a tight seal against him as she bobbed back and forth,

No stranger to doing so now she drew on both experience and her watching of hentai to use her tongue as she did not hesitate. Swishing it against the shadowy rod in her mouth, he was big enough to trip her gag reflex, she doing her best to alter that experience and angle though in the end she just had to deal with it hoping that she was doing a good job to the thing looming above her. There were no visual clues that she had to go by, nothing to assist her here.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 pm

There was no denying that this was turning out better then he could have hoped for, only just awoke and already to ensnare the perfect little plaything to help revive his senses. For Therion, pleasure was almost like a drug as he feed upon it quite literally. She had no idea that it was almost impossible to truly wear him out, after all the more pleasure he gained, the more stronger he became. It was all part of this plan, allowing her to recharge his own stamina by pleasing his shadows. It was amusing to him, she had no idea she was worsening her situation by being so fateful to her mistress.

"It seems you have some skill. Good that will come in handy later, I hope you grow accustomed to doing such tasks. Your masters will surely find a use for a well trained pet like you with skills like this..."

The shadow makes no sound of pleasure nor any hint that she is wearing it down at all. It remains still for the first few moments as if enjoying watching her trying so hard to please a mere shadow before suddenly it grips the back of her head and forces her to take it deeper. The other shadows seem to be drifting closer, eyes surrounding her on all sides as if an audience. The puppet master himself is sitting calmly upon a throne, watching this as if this was just for his amusement.

One of the other shadows appears behind her as it seems interested in her rear moments before it grips the waistband of her pants and yanks them down without much hesitation, almost ripping the fabric apart in the process. Taking the time to examine the prize, the shadow leans in closer until it trails a talon like finger over the slit in her panties, making sure to rub up against her pussy's lips from behind as if a hint of what shall come later.

"Shall we raise the stakes? If you are to be a loyal pet, you must always ensure your master is pleased. This means your pleasure comes last, your master should cum before you. My friends here are going to start playing with your little body and if you cum before my shadow... then you have failed."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:18 pm

So many eyes upon her, she was afraid of course, afraid of failure. She had no idea what she was doing either, that she was worsening her own position by seeking to comply. Her head is grabbed and she gags as the shadow brings her lips down his member unprepared for such suddenness. It takes her a few moments to adjust to his member as best as she could anyway.

A tremble sweeps over her though as she feels the shadow behind her eager for more, she obviously was not quick enough though she winces at feeling it touch her swore nether lips. She had been though quite a bit there last night and gets a sinking feeling at the words of the shade.

Up the stakes? There was no way that she could hold out. She knows that. Not with the state she had been reduced to the night before. Her green eyes press closed, her tears silent roll down her cheek now as she is aware that she has failed, there's no way …

But to fail and try was different than just admitting defeat. If she at least tried perhaps the demon would be amused. While he was here he wasn't with her Mistress. Time to put her training to use. She nods as best as she could given the situation that she now finds herself in as she still does her best pleasuring the shade before her in hopes that others do not join in.

Daphnee tries to consider winning the challenge, trying to shake such defeatist thoughts though she's having a tough time in doing so.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Already he could see why this one was special to Vera, as she tries so hard to please the shadow just so she could spare her. The shadow within her mouth seems to relax again, allowing her to adjust and start to work again upon his rigid member. It won't make it easier for her by adding in her attempts to please him while the others linger closer. Of course they notice her shudder as Therion seems amused by this. Truly she was fragile after Vera's play, it seems even her mistress has no mercy.

Thankfully or perhaps not, the second shadow doesn't linger too long upon her lower lips. Instead it seems to explore upwards, running its fingers over her smooth flesh before it reaches her top. They could have asked her to undress or perhaps stripped her beforehand, but Therion wants to get across the point she is as much his plaything as when with her mistress. The shadow grips her top before ripping it open. Wasting little time, her top is quickly reduced to shreds in a few moments and quickly forgotten as the shadow reaches beneath her to snatch her breasts within its grip.

Testing the flesh, the shadow slowly applies further and further pressure upon them, squeezing sharply before releasing and grabbing them again. The way it handles her breasts is all too easy to compare to a child playing with its new toy. No concern for her own feelings or whether or not she is prepared for such treatment.

"Not bad, not bad at all. Perhaps you will provide some amusement. Even if your body is worn out... I see your mistress has trained your little pussy well. But what about that cute ass of yours?"

As if to add to his question, one of the shadows watching reaches down to strike her ass with a loud slap, smacking the surface and almost ripping her panties from her in the process. The sound echoes for a moment before there is a second slap as Therion knows all too well she can't reply vocally with her mouth so stuffed so he seems to be testing her reactions.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Most of her body was sore from the night before, some less than others but she was amazed with how well connected the muscles seem to be. She gasps though as her mounds are grasped by the shadow behind her, her breasts were exceptionally sore after being clamped throughout the night though if they were not tender from the night before she would have been able to endure this a little better. She gasps at such rough treatment though she diligently does her best to please the shadow before her before Therion got other ideas.

For my Mistress

Her eyes widen as her rump is slapped. About one of the only places that had not been aching. Her green eyes shot open but she could say nothing without drawing the shadowy member from her lips. She whimpers. She had been taken there once on her first day of schooling and did not like it. She was in such pain that her tormentor discarded her soon after, she still did not know why.

Her eyes press closed again, she was certainly not looking forward to that again but for Vera ...

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Her flesh seemed all too easy to tease as he studies her reactions to his toying treatment. As predicted it seemed she wasn't so used to having that area used as she would like. Surely she needed further training there aswell as Therion muses over the thought. With a wave of his hand he signals for one of the shadows to crouch behind her as it reaches forward to grab her panties before pulling them down to her knees and leaving them hanging uselessly there as she is bared for all her watchers to see. The shadow grips her ass within its fingers before pressing its thumbs against her pussy's wet lips and slowly forcing them to part.

"See I told you that you needed more training. There is no excuse not to be used to such things. After all you may be called to please many at once or a new master granted multiple limbs. Vera must be lacking if she did not teach you this. She seemed to quite enjoy it when I tried it on her... oh the sounds she made."

There was no telling if he was telling the truth or not but it was the mere thought that would do the damage. To ensure she cannot focus upon whether its true or not, the shadow leans in closer from behind. Without warning it's tongue slithers free before plunging within her lower lips and invading her body. It moves in circles before thrusting deeper, eager to taste her and make it all the more hard for her to win this game. One she was doomed to lose before it even began with her current state.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Daphnee experiences a shiver that courses through her at that moment. She shudders at the demon's explanation, his words making her wonder if he desired her compliance in the matter or was trying to convince her that it felt good. She did not know only having that painful memory to draw upon. How she was restrained and taken without any mercy from behind.

She does not know how he would react if they were engaged in their little game but it is clear that he and the shadows are trying to draw out her pleasure. That finger that parts her sore and abused nether lips generates a whimper, part pain, part pleasure those the tongue is unexpected, quite sudden her green eyes widen, she draws in that cock even deeper as she moans out against that member.

She may have come then and there had it not been for the fact that she was still sore down there so some of the sting negates some of the pleasure she would have otherwise felt. It will only delay the inevitable she is aware as she takes more of him within the confines of her mouth all confused as to what was the truth, what was a lie and what the demon intended to do next.

She had vowed earlier to herself to be stronger, she had even managed to do so against the shade she encountered before but she was so afraid of what he might still do, his taunts were more effective and played with what she cared about most. She had these thoughts streaming though her as one of the shadows was streaming through her body as muffled moans spilled from her lips in the process of pleasuring, she hoped, the shade before her.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:15 am

Whatever Therion was feeling it was impossible to tell as his features betray no emotion, only a mild amusement at her inner conflict. Indeed he seemed to be enjoying seeing her brought down so low and broke piece by piece. It would make her easy prey to be moulded to his will and taught how to please him. Even if Vera found out, she would do nothing to oppose this and even if she did seek to stop him, he would manipulate that into his own gain.

The shadow behind her presses its face closer as its tongue thrusts deeper still as it explores her passage quite eagerly. It faintly flickers and moves around while it pushes deeper. Despite being an unwanted invasion, its tongue moves slowly as it massages her sore body all too well. A contrast to the punishment she may be expecting as Therion knows all too well what she thinks. She expects him to be quick and rough and then discard her. But what if she enjoyed it despite not wishing to, it would only torment her mind further.

Another of these shadow creatures seems to appear from the shadow beneath her, only parts of its body materializing as it locks onto one of her breasts. Almost like a child would, the shadow latches upon her breast and begins to suck sharply while its tongue torments her nipple by flicking and brushing against it all the while. More still seem impatience to wait as warned, grabbing her hands and lifting them until her fingers are wrapped around their erect members.

They keep her supported all the while, ensuring her body is held in place like their own little toy. Its not long before they find a use for her collar, attaching a leash to it as they start to tug upon it, pulling her closer to the one in her mouth so he can thrust deeper with still no indication that he may be close to cumming or not.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:34 pm

It was not often that she had received pleasure from this. Torment and pain that made her bitter. Odd that it was the first demon that she encountered that displayed a bit of kindness though that could have been because she was so compliant and eager to earn the little concessions that she asked for. There was the shade shortly after that, who seemed motivated to get her to submit to her own pleasure but on all other occasions it had been rough indeed for the girl.

She certainly wasn't expecting gentler treatment. If it were rough, if it were painful then maybe she would have lasted a little longer but the shadow beneath her applies his tongue in such a way that she feels more pleasure than pain.

There is the wince from sore muscles but it is minute in comparison. Her eyes widen though as she feels a wave of pleasure coursing over her assisted by the feel of another mouth on her breast. A leash pulls her closer on that cock, deeper though the shadow seems as passive as ever unlike her as she is begins to crack already to her terror as she moans against the cock she's slurping on. Her head bobs back and forth with more vigor hoping to get the shadow to finish as she can feel the onset of her release, despite the soreness that has left her vulnerable, her mind rushing over the matter as she struggled to hold back.

Her hands slid against the two cocks she grasped eager though the muscles in her arms spread to her shoulders which in turn spread to her aching breasts that got attention all the night before and even now.

She couldn't do this one simple thing for her Mistress, after she should have been capable of lasting longer after last night. Fresh tears snake down her cheeks as a silent apology enters into her mind, it wouldn't be long now.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next