View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion) 

Post Re: No Rest For The Wicked (for Therion)
“AHHH!” It was tough to mask that one, her fingers dig into his legs as her eyes tear up again against the pain The only bit of pleasure she received from their coupling detracts from her, her sensitive breasts bouncing with each upward and downward motion. The bell jingling though he goes deathly silent, small whimpers begin, she is cracking at the edges though fights in vain to hold onto just a bit longer as she feels the twitch and throb within her. Was he close? That gave her renewed hope, a surge to endure the pain a bit more as blood from the inside of her cheek is spilled.

She trembles as he is forced to arch back those hands on her ensuring that she was continuously made to move up and down his rod. She is unaware of her success or failure at this point and only fixed on the pain.

“Nooo …" she gasps, trying to speed up against the member lodged within her trying to coax him to stay … of course she did not want this, she wanted this torment to end but at the same time it was not going to be at Vera's expense.

She can't help but give rise to fresh tears as a hand lifts to the collar and hesitates there, the jingle reminding her of Vera each time the bell rang. “I'll … I'll take it off.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Despite her words, Therion doesn't seem to reply to her offer, perhaps it has already passed and his mind is made up. It was all just torture for this poor girl as he ensures every thrust within her rear goes just as deep as it possibly can. There would be no mercy for her now, or atleast for the moment as his hands remain firmly in place. Whether he heard her or not over the loud slapping of flesh is another thing as his thrusts only seem to have gained renewed vigour and speed. That faint throbbing becoming an all too powerful pulsing as he hammers away at her flesh.

Perhaps he was bored of her already or perhaps it was just to torment this poor girl further with the thought she had failed, whatever the case he seems to be keen to grant one of her wishes. His thrusts move with such speed that it's no wonder he would suddenly erupt deep within her all too tight ass. His cum exploding outward and resting deep within her flesh as he ensures she takes it all, pumping still into her ass as if to make sure each drop is left within before he lifts her off his member and allows her to fall to the floor at his feet like a discarded toy.

The shadow clutching her leash releases it and tosses it over her naked form, allowing her to rest upon the floor at Therion's feet as he rests. His expression is much the same, un-readable and bored as if just that alone did little to please this demon.

"What worth are you to me when you are already so eager to please your mistress... Would she do the same for you? I think not."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

She removes the collar, her upper body leaning forward as he continues to pound into her to her detriment, her willpower the only thing that is preventing her from screaming out, if he had shown no signs of being close she would be emitting a throe of throaty cries but this was like seeing that finish line at the en of a marathon were her second wind sprang up now that the goal was in sight.

Unsure of the fact that she might have already failed she is discarded at his feet like a discarded toy that he was bored with the leash being tossed down onto her back as she simply lays there for a moment in far too much pain.

He's looking for answers and her mind is to addled to think as she weakly pushes herself up to her hands and knees. He hadn't left yet but as soon as she turned around, each muscle sore and screaming as she does so while still on her knees her tears slick down her cheeks, there just isn't anyway to hide that nor does she try.

She does not answer, afraid to though each motion causes her body to ache she sits up on her knees, reaching out to seize his member as she leans forward taking him straight into her mouth as if to convince him in action rather than word, ass to mouth, it's revolting to her but she does so anyway still uncertain that she has his attention or not, her tongue licking at him, cleaning him and seeing just how sensitive he now was. If he were here then he wasn't with Vera after all.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Therion watched with interest as she drops the collar, removing her very last piece of clothing and identity, now she seemed every bit the part of a mere toy, naked, bared and abused. Resting upon his throne is quite curious as to just what she might do next but it seems his words had the desired effect as she crawls over to him and begins to dutifully tend to his member. How quick she is to take him into her mouth certainly providers her with some points as he reaches down to brush her hair. His talons raked through her locks as he carcasses her head as someone would a pet cat or canine. His touch is gentle compared to how brutally he fucked her only a moment ago as he watches her work.

"Foolish girl. It hurts because you deny your place here. Your loyalty to Vera is what causes you the greatest pains. If you would only accept your place you would begin to enjoy such acts even if you feel repulsed by it... a shame you must suffer for someone who is quite happy to allow you to be violated."

His member despite only recently cumming seems erect and hard once more, showing little sign of weariness or sensitivity. Therion's physiology was different to her own, while pleasure and release weakened her, it empowered him. Every release was consumed utterly and only left his body refreshed and ready for yet more, a gift his mother granted him through birth before she abandoned him him to the wilds.

He allows her to suck him clean before he grabs her head and removes her from his member. Grasping her hand, he pulls her back upon his lap, this time sitting facing him as his eyes move up and down her tortured form. He could easily enter her again in this position, but rather he reaches down slowly. A single finger traces along the wet slit of her pussy, moving up and down its surface before he slides it within her painfully slow. At first it seems to push inside before it starts to massage and brush her inner passage while he watches her.

"If she cared for you, she would not have left you to wander alone in this state. She knows you would be a target for us... She let you be captured. She wants a mindless puppet..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Daphnee listens as she tends to him, his words contrary to some of the things Vera told her but her experiences in the past keep her guarded somewhat knowing that all but one enjoyed tormenting her with lies, the last lulling her into to a naïve notion where she thought that the experience was going to be pleasurable, which of course rarely happened to her.

She did not know why this was the case. She didn't go about wanting to be tortured, heavens no, and she got to the stage where she knew her place more or less so she just thought it was their natures.

Fortunately she has his cock in her mouth and the words press into her head. Soon though she is drawn up, hear heart beating against her chest afraid that she was about to receive more pain. She must have pleased him or amused him as she is rewarded with the trace of a finger against her slit.

His hand had petted her affectionately before he had her rise and so that should have relayed to her that affection was coming but she was tricked before.

A hand reaches out to grasp at his shoulder. There is a slight sting, she's overly sensitive from the night before but there is no denying the pleasure those simple movements bring.

Now she knew that he was lying! Vera stressed the point often enough that she did not want mindless drones, that she preferred to have her slaves and servants decide for themselves how to best serve, at least on this point she knew it wasn't the truth though she did not want the pain to return, her ass a constant reminder.

She had been conflicted about the other stuff for a moment. Another demon had eluded to the fact that the school was in on this. Did Vera know? And when she tried to speak of these matters it was so easy to have things turned back to problems with her mental state. But she had an answer soon enough, but was afraid that the pain would return again.

“If that is her will … I have pledged myself to her, she has not to me. I am the tool, the toy, the pet, I have no say in whatever she does or seeks to use me to her purposes.” Inwardly she cringed expecting that the demon was going to punish her for that clarification.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Inwardly he sighs but then again he should have expected as such from the pet of Vera. She was as stubborn and frustrating as her mistress was. They could never truly be broken if the flesh was, Vera always kept that high and mighty stance. Studying her carefully, he slowly removes his finger, raising it upward to his mouth as his tongue flickers out to lick it clean. Her arousal was indeed sweet and her eagerness to please but he grew bored of this game when it was clear she would never betray her mistress. There was no sport in tormenting her further so he may aswell simply enjoy her flesh and be rid of her.

"Well you can't say I didn't try. I respect your loyalty and your courage in the face of pain girl. For that your mistress will be spared... I never was going to go after her anyway. There is no sport in toying with her..."

His shadows suddenly flank her as they lift her from his lap and force her to the ground. Dragging her body, they position her so she is placed sitting atop the lap on one with her pussy lined perfectly with its member while another moves behind her, grinding its own against her all too sore ass. It seems they plan for double penetration this time with many more of these shadows waiting to join in on the sport. Therion himself merely waves his hand as if resigning her to this fate.

"Do what you want with her. Rape her until she can't endure anymore and then dump her outside her room. If she is so happy with being Vera's pet, use her like one and then be rid of her. Can't have her mistress without her toy for too long."

Rising from his throne, he turns his back upon her. It seemed this would be it now, to be raped repeatedly by his shadows until she passed out but atleast there would be no more mind games or toying with her. Therion was not one to cross, he would only extend so much mercy before granting them what they expected from the start.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 pm

The only thing she owned was that bell that she discarded. Her will was strong in places, cracked in others though it does surprise her that he never intended to go after her Mistress in the first place. She was by far better in each category, save for maybe ventriloquism and really there wasn't much to that.

Her eyes are hopeful that this is the case though how good the Pet was to the Mistress she really didn't know. She would never tell her Mistress this on her own accord for one of the last things she wished was to be deemed crazy.

She doubted that she would be believed, or if she were the most she'd get out of the matter was a little praise though she didn't know for sure obviously. She didn't do it for praise though, she did it for Vera. She was the tool after all, though regardless she was going to endure this ordeal.

Mixed in with that hope of course was the despair, she knew the price that this was going to cost her as the shadows drew her into position. She whimpers but does not beg. It was around the time of her encounter with another demon that she had come to the conclusion begging did not save for spurn these things on. There had been many hard lessons along the way those first two semesters where her torment and resentment grew.

Was that praise? She didn't expect it and had a rather blank look on her features as she progessed it.

“WAIT!” But what followed was not a plea for mercy, she probably wouldn't get that anyway. “Your name?”

Not that it was important now or probably ever will be but it was bound to be the last coherent thing she asked as she felt another of these things move to her ass, just the barest touch there placed her in agony and she winced, her head lowering at what was to follow given the instructions.

Then another dreadful thought hit her if she were dump in front of Vera's door her Mistress would have questions for her to which she did not wish to answer, could not answer but it was quite obvious that something would have had happened to the abused girl.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Despite himself, Therion pauses at her question, turning to glance back at her. His eyes betray nothing but he decides to humour her, all of the shadows pausing for a moment as his voice seems to come from all of them at once, reaching into the deepest parts of her mind. As he speaks, he reaches down to pick up her discarded collar, his fingers flicking the bell to make it jingle.

"Therion."

With that the shadows seem to be spurred into motion as the first one eases its way inside her awaiting passage. The shadow pushes slowly, easing its member slowly within her atleast allowing her to get used to its size. Once firmly and completely within her worn body, the next one begins to push from behind. Its member easing into her cum soaked ass and starting to thrust within. Like the first, this shadow moves painfully slow, easing deeper into her ass until she is filled with two of them. They hesitate again, allowing her to feel both so deep within before a third shadow steps forward. This one is different, feminine in shape as it crouches down to look at her pain expression.

Perhaps it was to torment her or give her strength, but this shadow looks identical to a naked Vera only completely black, almost like Vera's literal shadow given form as she smiles before leaning in to kiss Daphnee's cheek. Her lips feel warm but of course it was just another illusion or trick perhaps to confuse or weaken her or was it a mercy to allow her to see what she gave so much for. The shadow Vera leans down to kiss Daphnee's lower lip before moving downward slowly along her neck while a slender hand slides down across the poor girls stomach and finds her pussy. Tender fingertips begin to rub the outside of Daphnee's sore passage just as the shadows inside her begin to move.

"You have done well Daphnee... now let go. You have saved your mistress and done her proud. Now relax..."

The voice seems a distorted mixture of both Therion's and Vera's, whispering in her mind. The two shadows withdraw in perfect sync before they come crashing back inside her two holes at once. Thankfully they aren't as rough or brutal as Therion but this is just to start, not wanting to break her too soon and spoil their fun.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:56 pm

She is expecting more brutality but is again surprised not knowing if she had amused him or pleased him in some way. Perhaps it was the fact that she knew what was going to happen and accepted it rather than plead and whine, she cannot say though she is thankful for that little mercy.

Of course she dreads the fact that he still has her bell. HER bell. It was the only the thing she could call her own now, the only thing her Mistress has given her so far though it was a simple bell affixed to a collar it was damn important to her.

Her passage is still sore from the night before though this time with the stinging pain arises the familiar warmth of pleasure accompanied with it. One plays against the other and she feels wincing pain at the touch of the other cock though her ass hurts she is well lubed now and the slow movements didn’t hurt as much though they aggravate sore muscles.

Daphnee gasps out as she feels the shadowy lips of the third shadow on her. Clearly it wasn't Vera, clearly she was being made to wonder as to the nature of this. Was this a reward for not given in, was there something more sinister in the works? If anything Therion had kept her confused and off balanced. She shudders though at the smoothness of that shadowy touch as her shift her attention to the third shadow.

For the time being she gives into the mostly pleasant sensation. There was no reason for her to fight now. She wanted her bell back but had nothing that she was willing to exchange for it … no possessions, nothing …

“Yes, Mistress,” she finds herself saying gasping and wincing a bit as she does just that relaxing into the moment in a blink of her eyes. The shadowy form of Vera drawing her attention making it easier to endure the moment as she feels the other two shadows pressing into her.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 pm

The Vera-Shadow seems pleased with her response as she leans in closer still until her lips are pressed to Daphnee's own while her slender fingers tend to her sore pussy even as its invaded. The two shadows below seem to be taking their time but with each passing moment their united thrusting seems to be getting faster. But the Vera-Shadow always seems there to keep Daphnee's attention, easing her pain as the other hand caresses the student's cheek. Her touch would feel the same, indeed every little seductive detail was there. It was a gift Therion rarely used, manipulating the shadows to create such a detailed one required alot of focus but it was worth it for the effect it had upon her.

"You fought hard for your mistress. So let me reward you..."

It almost seemed like a switch of events as if this Vera-shadow was controlling the other two inside her, making them go easier on her poor sore body. It only added to the confusion, what if it was a small part of Vera, what if it was just a copy of her. Or perhaps it was a part of her that she tried to ignore. Therion wanted all of this to flood her poor mind while she tries to handle all that is going on.

The shadows make it difficult as they never cease their pumping. By now they had gained enough speed for their thrusting to be in almost constant motion. Each time they both thrust inside her, they are already withdrawing only to do it again a brief few moments later. It was impossible to tell just how long they could hold out for as Therion commanded, they would go until she passed out meaning the less she fought it, the easier it would be for it to end.

"Moan for your Mistress. Let me hear your sweet voice."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Her focus was on the Vera-Shadow. She knew it wasn't really her Mistress, that was obvious though she had no reason left in her to resist. Vera was given her respite at least for now and there was no reason to resist the contrasting feelings that she had felt before with the onset of pain.

Daphnee's body was still sore of course, still ached but the shadows were forceful with her this time though they gradually increased their tempo and there was the pain from earlier along with the soreness from the night before this had been a God send to what she had been through.

Perhaps this was some sort of reward, of course the jury was still out on that one but she was hoping for that. She did not know how much of the shadow before her was Vera or if it was just a figment but she needed a bit of an escape after that recent ordeal.

“UGN!” All the sensations rolled up into one as she let that gasp escape her lips. Tentatively she reached out to the shadow before her. Vera let her touch but not grab and so she does just that, sweeping her fingers over the pseudo Vera.

“Yes, M-Mistress.” Though unlike before these were not fake sounds of passion when they came they were of actual pleasure. Her eyes closed and back arched. She reaches a hand behind her to lightly grasp the back of the shadow's neck that was behind her, her heart hammering in her chest not out of fear but of excitement.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:56 pm

An all too seductive smile graces the lips of the Vera-Shadow playing every bit the part of a pleased Mistress as her pet begins to lose herself to the onslaught of pleasure. She allows Daphnee that touch while her fingers slide up along her pussy's wet lips before flicking against her clit just to tease her further as she starts to give into the pleasure that builds. The two shadows seem to change tactics now, one of them grinding a halt as it allows the other to slam into her. The second it does, the first pulls back and then thrusts inside her as the second pulls back. By the end of it all, it ensures atleast one of them is inside her always as they take turns slamming into her flesh.

The shadow behind that she grips allows her to guide it closer. It's warm flesh pressed into her own as the shadow's tongue starts to trail over the back of her ear before moving down across her neck, exploring her flesh. The one below her reaches upward to grasp her breasts and begin squeezing them softly.

It's talons dig into her skin but they never harm her or cut into her flesh. They are always careful never to do physical harm no matter how rough they play. The shadow's hands capture both breasts within before starting to apply pressure, squeezing the sensitive flesh only to release and grab them again as they try to return to their natural position.

"See? Is this not better. Your training is going well..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:09 pm

“Yes, Mistress!” She moans at the constant motion inside her. Her clit being stimulated gets an immediate response for it had been pleasured without mercy for over eight hours. It's vulnerable to that touch that shifts over her leaving her panting as electrical jolts sweep through her body forcing another moan from her lips as that tongue behind her ear sends a pleasant shiver down her spine. She moans against the wave of pleasure that sweeps through her.

Her breasts aren’t too sensitive though the nipples are quite sensitive. The hardened points press into the palms of those talons sending shards of pleasure through her. The sensory overload if too much to handle at the moment and presses her closer to her first release, her passage sickening with the constant onslaught, her back deepens into a bow.

“M-Mistress!” She struggles to hold back at this stage for one reason. “C-Can I cum Mistress?” She punctuates the request with another moan that leaves her lips though that is about the only matter holding back her release and even so just barely the pleasure working against her quicker than the pain had. Indeed it was probably the better choice to use her ass earlier given how spent and used her pussy had been at this stage.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Therion watched the scene unfold with growing pleasure. He could feel it in the end, he could taste it even as he absorbs every bit of it. It was an exquisite taste when the student begin to break and enjoy the assault. It was like a fine wine to Therion and so he always sought to create it as he fed upon it, drinking it all in. Watching the erotic display before him made it far sweeter as this girl gave into the illusion of her mistress.

The Vera-Shadow leans in closer to her, brushing a hand over Daphnee's cheek as she tries to hold back her climax under order. The shadow seems to wait before smiling seductively and nodding briefly. As if to ensure Daphnee would, he fingertips grave her overly sensitive clit once again before flicking it playfully.

"Cum for me..."

The two shadows continue to thrust in time with the other, pumping in and out like a well oiled machine as they thrust into her flesh. Indeed they keep the same perfect pace and speed no matter how long it takes, never seeming to tire or get worn out or atleast show the signs of it. Instead they continue to assault her flesh on all fronts, teasing every part they can reach to great effect it seems. The one clutching her chest releases only to allow it's talon to encircle her stiff nipples before ensnaring them both between two talons. Slowly the shadow pinches them between its grip before twisting and releasing.

The one in her ass won't allow it to be ignored either as its tongue trails up and down her neck before rising to her ear once again, its body smacking against her ass from behind almost spanking her in a sense even while her body is being so abused.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 pm

“UHHH HUUUH!” Her emerald green eyes roll back in her head, permission so granted she did not hold back now, her release was sudden, her passage clamping down against the member in her passage as it twists her sensitive nipples keeping a steady stream of gasps and moans spilling from her lips as the pleasure tops the pain even with the one in her painful ass, it was not as large as it's Master was though it seemed that a good portion of her pleasure was attached to Vera in some way.

Rather it was that she equated pleasure to Vera in a way. Even a pseudo Vera triggered that response given that she so in-tuned with seeking some measure of pleasure from this.

But while her body sags a little she does not slump as her hands settle on the chest of the shadow beneath her, she stretches out to the Vera shadow to sweep her lips against her.

“Thank You … Mistress.” She gasps between words though is still moving after a moment, slow given that she is sandwiched between two bodies.

She was sensitive of course, her passage burned against the pleasant after glow of her release but the night before had been long for her indeed and while her body is worn out from the prior night she still seemed to have some fight left in her, well fight wasn't the right word for she wasn't resisting this but submitting to this state. With nothing on the line now she was freer, she could care less about what anyone one would say, she heard all the taunts by now to be use to it. Slut, bitch, wanton … the list was rather extensive and to her it mattered little as to what these monster said. Naturally though she was always kept off guard by this one, how many generated images of Vera and not to punish but reward from what she could tell.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next