View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Swimming (Bon) 

Post Swimming (Bon)
Natalya counted as she lapped the pool for the tenth time. Only fourty more she told herself. Her pink hair was braided to stay out of her eyes. Diving under she started another lap her small curvy body gliding through the water.
Surfacing she took a breath before going back under again. She continued to count as she worked for half an hour longer. Surfacing at last she swipped water out of her face. Standing in the shallow end she looked around thinking she heard a noise.
Slowly she moved to the stairs listening to see if she heard it again. She stood there the water lapping at her thighs. Her dark purple bikini barely covered her large breasts and emphasize her sexy hips. "Hello...." she called out softly.

Tue May 20, 2008 1:52 am

Post Re: Swimming (Bon)
Bon walked out into the open, wearing his normal leather jacket, black beaten-up button up shirt and black jeans. He had accidentally dropped something trying to sneak out into the pool, guess his cover was blown.

"Hey..." He said walking out into the open, pushing his shades down to get a image of the beautiful girl, "beautiful..."

Tue May 20, 2008 2:00 am
Profile YIM

"Who are you?" She demanded not moving from where she was standing. She didn't trust anyone at this school anymore. "What are you doing here? I thought guys weren't allowed." She wasn't being the least bit nice, but she didn't care.

Tue May 20, 2008 2:17 am

"They didn't tell me that the girls in this school didn't like substitute teachers... Every girl seems to be afraid of me... I mean I'm good looking but what the hell?".

He chuckled, stepping more out into the open towards her.

Tue May 20, 2008 3:06 am
Profile YIM

"I have nothing against subs mister. I was just wondering what a male was doing here." Stepping fully out of the pool she walked over to get her towel. Bending over she dried her legs as he was given an even better view of her ass.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:01 am

"Came to use the pool... what else?" Bon smiled as he watched her dry her body.

"I could use some company though... wanna go for a swim with me?", he asked as he stripped off his jacket and shirt, showing off his muscular chest and abs, undoing his pants and revealing a bathing suit and a muscular lower body.

Tue May 20, 2008 11:44 am
Profile YIM

After she finished drying she stood up to give him a long look. "You might look good but I think I'll pass." She gathered the rest of her things having to bend several times. Each time she stood up her large breasts bounced gently. With a nod she started past him.

Tue May 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Bon placed his arm out stopping her, "What if I told you... I could help you with something..." He smiled at her as he held her there. "And I don't mean sex... I mean... well... nevermind... you wouldn't be interested...".

My god... I'm a genius, he thought to himself, No way she's going to be able to pass this opportunity up....

Tue May 20, 2008 6:51 pm
Profile YIM

She stopped short of his arm casting him a distastful look. "What do youo think that you could possibly teach me?" Natalya was through being nice now, she was annoyed. "It's a good thing because sex isn't an issue," she snorted.
Adjusting her stuff she tapped her little foot waiting on his answer.

Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Bon grinned, "Guess you don't wanna know how to get off this island...". He put down his arm and dove into the water.

When he came up for air, he was surprised to still see her standing there, so he swam over to the side and looked up at her.

Tue May 20, 2008 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

Natalya rolled her eyes, "Please like I'm going to believe that you'd be willing to help. Besides I never said that I wanted off this island." She shook her head and turned to walk away from him.

Wed May 21, 2008 12:22 pm

"You may not believe it... but I'm actually a good guy... and I do have proof of that..." He started to swim away from her, "And I guess you like getting raped by monsters... so thats why you want to stay...".
He knew he must of hit a nerve somewhere in her with one of those sentences.

Fri May 23, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile YIM

The longer Natalya stayed the more she thought the man was handsome. Beneath her swinsuit top her nipples had became hard. She could feel the dampness between her legs as she wondered what it would be like to have sex with a human male. "Well I'm glad you can prove that your a good guy. Sorry though I've got better things to do then stand here talking to a stranger," she informed him as she turned away.

She turned back and gave him a nasty look. "I have no clue what your talking about. You must be as bad as some of the girls around here. Talking about monsters and rape, what bullshit," she lied knowing all too well how truthful it was

Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 am

He stepped up and walked over to her and held out his hand, "My name's Bon... and I'm a monster slayer... and I'm here to save you girls...".

Sat May 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Profile YIM

Natayla stepped back from him with a blank look on her face. "Monster slayer huh. I thought men grew up when they got older. Monsters like there is such a thing," she scoffed at him.

Tue May 27, 2008 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next