View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tomboy for one! (Rahs) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Tomboy for one! (Rahs)
It had been a long day of being forced to wear the uniform. that skirt and that blouse... and the bra and panties... she hated herself of course, no one had noticed her alterations to the uniform under the skirt that day which she was thankful for. She grinned as she left her dorm in a unique outfit, her usual for a broadcast. a long trench coat of sorts over a black button down with a sky blue eye of horus on it. along with simple white slacks and her black boots.

In her pocket rested a small walkie talkie, altered and relayed through about twelve different places before it was in her hand. She decided the best place would be somewhere secluded. Ishtar had more than likely distributed the receivers she had devised of course the school radios could pick up the broadcast if tuned right; of course she didn't know she was broadcasting on a popular other worldly frequency as well. She was all ready for her first real broadcast all the plans were set.

She pushed open the door; the sun had just finished it's decent as she closed the door; the moonlight drifting into the closet through the simple slit like windows near the ceiling. It would be romantic in most people's eyes.

She pulled the walkie talkie out and smirked to herself before speaking into the voice mod she had installed for this device.

"Good evening Shokushu University!"

She called out into the device as she plugged in her MP3

"Those of you listening are well informed and want real entertainment unlike the school radio station can offer well Welcome to the maiden broadcastof Shokushu Pirate Raido. this is the one and only DJ Lin Dee Zee And I'll be your entertainment. Tonight I'd like to talk about the rumors and jokes played on freshmen. The 'Rape Monsters' That appear all over attacking random girls!"

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 am

Post Re: Tomboy for one! (Rahs)
It had been a long day indeed. The mercenary just finished a difficult mission that a familiar face asked him to do just before he decided to have some fun in the slave pens. But it had proved to take longer than expected and he ended up with a decent reward but anxious to have some fun anywhere. The mission, however, left him close to Shokushu just when the classes were ending.

Heading towards the university and landing took some time and the sun was setting when he approached the campus. But when he was just going to leave his ship, it detected a radio transmission coming from the campus. The usual frequencies the university used were considered uninteresting and ignored by Rahs, but this one was not one of them. Curious, he had to change to such a rudimentary way of communication which annoyed him a little but this was something new. He was sitting on his comfortable chair in his cockpit when he heard something unexpected.

"Good evening Shokushu University!"

What? Intrigued by the girl's voice, he realized she doing her own radio broadcast. As she kept talking and mentioned tonight's topic, a grin formed on Rahs' face. He quickly made the ship remember the frequency and then took a very small device and attached it to a minuscule opening in the back of his helmet that allowed him to keep listening to Shokushu Pirate Radio. After that, he quickly made his way to the campus.

Wearing nothing but his boots, gauntlets, usual helmet and a tasset covering his crotch and legs, he started to search around the whole school to find Lin Dee Zee. It was dark and silent, it seemed like the girls were busy in their dorms or in the library, possibly studying for exams, and that was good for him as he continued his search, which already discarded any girl speaking like the independent DJ in the dorms and classrooms.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:02 am

She had no idea that the station was being picked up by at least one of her chosen topics of the evening. she checked a small gauge on her walkie talkie like device, she had at least a hundred different listeners right now, it wasn't half bad an audience for a school of over a thousand. She smiled to herself.

"Alright so first off, what sane person decided to come up with such a ridiculous farce? I mean really, what sane person in this day and age believes in monsters?"

Of course she herself knew some things existed, she was a mage in a sense and did have the greatest fallen ascended to ever live's book as part of herself, even if she didn't know exactly what it was.
"And if they do Exist, why would the staff let them do things to the students? I mean seriously why would they make us walk around in such small eye catching outfits as a uniform if creatures of unknown origin were thinking about us naked and with things in us? I mean seriously!"

She thought to herself for a short time eyes partially closed.
"Y'know what, Rape monsters, if you're listening, I dare you to find Lin Dee Zee in the school; If you really exist I want to talk to you! Hey if you exist I might even dance for you!"

Her tone had an obvious mocking jest of a tone, bad luck for her that she was wrong about them not really existing, even if she'd been attacked before both times she assumed she'd just broken herself doing something stupid. Her mind had blocked out the previous attacks.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:33 am

Not even a full hour passed and Lyn already had a very decent audience all in Shokushu. This eventually could lead to a disaster to the fixed amount of girls that should be aware of the creatures if they somehow believe her. Even though Rahs didn't know how big her audience was, he still looked for her as if being paid.

Her complaining about how someone came up with the idea of raping monsters almost made him laugh as his tall figure moved silently between the dark halls, his footsteps barely audible. He loomed in front of the windows that let the moonlight in as the outside of campus and the library. Getting tired of the search, Rahs took out a small device that was covered mostly by a screen. Working with the radio frequency, it could work as a radar and detect where the source was. And bingo, it pointed towards the dorms as a white dot appeared in a versatile 2D map of the school in the blue screen. It turned black as he turned it off and put it away in the tasset and moved on.

The reason you ask? Haha, you actually should thank the staff... The mercenary thought as he glanced at the radar once again and realizing that the source was just in front of him. Carefully and silently, he put the radar away again and placed his hand on the knob. Click click click. Metals turned and inserted themselves into holes and the bolt turned. No door was safe from his magnetic ability. As he opened the door, it creaked a bit as he rushed in and closed it again. But there was nothing. The room was completely deserted and dark. But after turning the light, Rahs started to investigate. He turned a chair, opened boxes with... Men clothes? Probably dresses like Ishtar but with a different taste... A look into her closet finally ended his search.

It was a very improvised transmitter, but it actually worked just fine. Rahs made a mental note to praise the girl for her cleverness before taking the radar again and tuning it with the hidden transmitter. The drawings moved and spun, and a dot appeared inside a small square that was inside a bigger square, and in the inferior right corner of the screen the words GYMNASIUM appeared. Just then, the girl dared any monster listening to search for her.

"I'll make you keep those words, Lyndsey," the mercenary said aloud as he searched among papers and notebooks in her room for her identity. His huge grin was hidden by the mask he was wearing, and it didn't vanish even after getting out the room and locking the door magnetically again, heading straight for the gym.

SFA---

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 am

She leaned back against a pile of soft mats sighing slightly with her eyes still closed as she looked through her player for a first song. after several minutes passed she spoke again as a request came in very quietly.
Well then I'm styill monster less and fully clothes but, good request girl, We're going to play a little song, one of my favorite Seiren Sora songs, Anger! Did you know Seiren Sora disappeared about half a year ago? Weird right? well anyway after the song, I think maybe I'll do a little thing like they did with a little H.G. Wells novel. Be prepared I won't say it again, there's going to be a radio show based on today's topic!"

Of course she didn't know as she pushed play she wouldn't have to act for this show at all, and there would be no one to help her or even know it wasn't real when it finally happened, she had forced herself into a corner she couldn't escape completely by accident.

As the music played she couldn't help but look at her numbers, of course she didn't know everyone tuning in was someone that had been raped by one of these monsters before... well mostly anyway and those that hadn't would only be entertained by what they believed was a simple rant. she laughed to herself at the thought of rape monsters once more looking down at herself.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 pm

There was a light echo every time his boots touched the floor. He had to evade two groups of girls passing by from the library to the cafeteria to check for some last-minute meals, but besides that, the school was silent. There was only an alien lurking in the halls and it soon reached the location he was heading for.

One of his hands reached for his helmet and turned off the radio. In front of him were the double doors that gave him access to the gym. As if moved by telekinesis, the doors opened and the darkness of the halls poured inside, mixing with the shadowy place. From the windows, only the moonlight lit up a few places, which gave off a spooky atmosphere along with the sound of the doors closing loudly and the clicks of the bolts locking.

"Want a hand with your show?" Rahs said a loud to make sure Lyn heard him. Even through all the darkness, he could see the heat that she emanated. His steps were clearly audible now that he didn't need to hide his presence. His next victim, this confident girl that just managed to make her own radio station, was pretty close to meet a monster. "You said you'd dance if one of us found you right?" His voice was cold and moved through the air like a winter breeze. "I've come for you, Lyndsey."

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:58 am

Lyndsey blinked slightly hearing a voice outside in the gymnasium calling her name, reminding her of things she had said over the radio. At first she thought it was a listener that had gotten lucky finding her but, the voice was wrong. she stood the walkie talkie in her pocket and the mp3. She shrugged slightly standing and taking a step to the door sliding it an inch open and peeking out wide eyed. She shivered a little what she saw shivering slightly. she reached into her jecket's pockets finding her usual defensive items and escape tools, various pouches of things that would make a good deal of smoke if they exploded and of course confetti. she'd had to escape school authorities before who knew she'd have to escape a monster in her life.

She took a breath and shoved the closet door open stepping out eyes closed hands in her pockets.
"First off I said might... second also said I wanted to chat with one of you... How do you know my real name?"

she huffed slightly shifting her weight in her obviously men's clothing.
"What do you want with me anyway..."

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:21 am

"A conversation with a monster? I guess I can chat for a bit..." Rahs replied, moving slightly in the darkness. He walked under the moonlight for a second, his silhouette disappearing quickly and his helmet reflecting the bright light at her before fading into the darkness again. He didn't need to focus on her heat to see her. His eyes could see very well with even a small ray of light, so her men's clothes were clear for him. "Yup, you're Lyndsey alright..."

The soles of his boots were outlined with metal, and as he slid one across the floor, it made a high-pitch noise before answering her first question. "In my search for you, I discovered your room. It was only a matter of finding one of your notebooks to see your name written there. Kudos for your improvised transmitter, by the way."

The mercenary waved a hand under the moonlight, making his gauntlet shimmer before pulling it back into the shadows. His body rested on a wall, making a clear 'thud' noise, and 'clank' as his head rested on it as well. A few scratching noises followed as he shook his head as if thinking for an answer for his second question. "I'm one of those so-called 'rape monsters'. I came to rape you, of course, is there another reason why I should be here?" His eyes were focused in her hidden hands. If she was capable of building that transmitter she was surely clever enough to hide some diversions.

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 am

Lyndsey smirked faintly offering a half hearted chuckle at the mention of the creature being there to rape her. she thought of it as a silly prospect really. she shrugged faintly pulling a couple of pennies from her pocket and tossing them up into the air a time or two. faintly they began to glow in her hand and slowly that glow became more noticable.
"Well then you plan to rape me, any special reason you things rape students here? Or do you just do itbecause you like tormenting girls and making them cry?"

her other hand was still unseen, her right hand was preparing a little bit of a spell as it fumbled around in her coat. Quietly she tapped her foot against the ground before she finally opened her eyes once again to examine the creature that leaned at the far wall of the gym directly opposite her.
"and what exactly do you mean 'you're Lyndsey alright' like you know anything about me other than I'm a student here."

She huffed a little obviously now tapping her foot still in thought as she examined the gym for ways out and of course various methods for her to evade the beast before her should she need to.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:26 am

The girl chuckled at his answer. It was obvious she really didn't believe in monster and yet she was getting ready to fight or run away. The mercenary could notice the pennies even at a distance in the dark and wondered if she was capable of magic since the glow in her hand became quite obvious. "Are you going to fight me or are you gonna flee?

"Anyway, there are many reasons why we do this. Each of us have different reasons, though there are ones that do like making you cry." Rahs was still leaning on the wall, but he started to cross his arms and his gaze never wandered away from Lyn.

"I mean that you're the Lyndsey whose room I found. The clothes you're wearing match with those I found in your room," the mercenary added before tapping his foot too on the floor, mimicking her just for fun. It was obvious for him that she was trying to come up with an escape.

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 am

quietly she looked at him as she thought about his question. fight or flee? that was a pretty good question actually. She hummed slightly before shrugging softly.
"I don't think I have to make a choice could just as easily do both at the same time."

She commented still unmoving as she held the coins steady now as they glowed steadily. for a time she thought about what else she could ask before finally she'd find something.
"you personally then... what was your name? why do you do it?"

It would be nice to know just in case she lost, which in her mind was almost a non-existent possibility but, if she got raped, she decided she might as well know why.
"And further more, why us girls? why not go somewhere else and rape them, or rape some other species. I mean us humans can't be the best looking species in the universe."

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 am

Unlike her chuckle which was half-hearted, Rahs laughed clearly at her confidence. Few girls offered much resistance and much less had a tongue to match. The coins were still in her hand, glowing brightly like two beacons in the darkness. Lyn hummed and shrugged but besides that she didn't seem to be planning to do much.

"Right, how negligent of me. You can call me... Xalezel," the mercenary, although able to, never jammed her walkie talkie with his ability. He stopped hearing the radio before entering the gym, so he didn't know if the song stopped and her audience was listening. To prevent his past victims from thinking her rape was gonna be real, he decided to use his last name that practically nobody knew. "I do it because it's the only thing I enjoy most next to fighting."

And Lyn still had one more question. Another need for a reason, and this caused the mercenary to sigh heavily before looking straight at the girl. "Oh, don't think you're the only ones. We can rape other female monsters, but in this world," Rahs answered, keeping the fact they shouldn't be outside their home planet and added "Human girls are the most beautiful and delicious."

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 am

Lyndsey offered a bit of a laugh and a nod to herself more than anything, a much more confident laugh at that. she shifted her stance and opened her eye as she lifted her unseen hand out of her pocket as well with a gathering of diodes, capacitors and screws all glowing just like the pennies which she placed with the other things.
"Alright then, so about that dance I offered."

she began simply eyes narrowing slightly as she looked at the creature before her, Xalezel as he said about himself. She took a bit of time to ready her stance as she tossed up the small glowing things. no magic, not yet anyway, she barely knew any of that yet and using it was a last resort for the time being.
"I think I decided I want to watch you dance."

She smirked as she began to launch one at a time towards him and when they hit anything, floor, armor or him they'd explode with a rather briliant flash and a rather powerful explosion, even when it was weakened to 10% of what it should be it would no doubt at least sting.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 am

The mercenary watched curiously as Lyn opened her eyes and revealed many parts of electronic equipment glowing just like the pennies. He smiled at her confidence, she at least had the courage, and he liked that. What she was gonna do next was obvious for him. His experience in battles gave him that foreseeing ability and his body was anxious for a fight. Her smirk and her stance drew out a small chuckle from him.

"I'm sorry, but I won't dance for you." Just after he finished that sentence, the first diode exploded against the floor in front of him. Oooh, fireworks! The bright light hid his body from her and the force of explosion almost the made the floor shake with its strength, which wouldn't actually hurt him if they connected. The next one was heading straight for his leg.

What Lyn couldn't see due the difference in brightness when her screws and parts exploded was a wall made of tentacles. She obviously had no way of knowing that he could protect himself via sacrificing the tendrils that took practically all of the hits and yet only two ended up damaged. Just before the last screw was launched, Rahs withdrew the tendrils and detached the damaged ones, and as it went towards his face, it suddenly stopped in midair. The mercenary's magnetic ability held it in place and then launched it back at her.

Engaging... The syrictae pushed his body away from the wall and looked at Lyn in the eyes. "I guess it's my turn, right?" His leg moved forward with a loud echo, followed by another step and so on. His tall figure was walking straight at the young student, one of his shoulders under the moonlight, showing no signs of damage whatsoever. Rahs wondered what she was gonna do next anxiously.

SFA---

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 am

Lyndsey had expected more damage from her little bombs, usually they could do much more than what they had done just then. that bothered her beyond what one would normally thing, the lack of scorch marks on the ground was also a troubling sign for her. She shrugged it off as anxiety weakening her attacks. she simply caught the screw and snuffed it out smiling darkly to the creature before her.

She reached into her other pocket pulling out a few simple pingpong balls full of who knew what. Probably cooked up by hand from the anarchist's cookbook. these things glowed quickly and she began dashing to the side muttering something to herself making a few minor gestures with her free hand; her breathing became noticably softer in her dash now.
"You don't get a turn!"

She called ouyt teasing as she ran towards the bleachers to get to higher ground as she threw out the ping pong balls, each one exploded and whatever within them mixed together landing on the ground in puddles of some sort, probably an extremely powerful adhesive and in this darkness it would be impossible to spot them.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next