View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Independant journalism (Antipode) 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Independant journalism (Antipode)
It wasn't a normal saturday morning for Lyndsey when she had gotten word of a tip that some student had been selling drugs she was growing somewhere in the forest at midnight at the track field under the bleachers and it wasn't a common feeling that she had found something interesting enough for her to check out; and even less often she felt a tingle to uphold justice but, she had been told by officer Tulon to straighten up and fly right... ad her dad was a cop.

She had spent the day preparing herself with a camera, a night vision filter she had... borrowed from the photography class room. and a set of her favorite pure black clothes; another rarity was her wearing tight fitting clothing; skinny jeans and a tight long sleeved shirt over a pair of tight bike shorts and her usual altered men's knit boxer briefs and a rather tight sleveless muscles shirt and her odd silky velvet chest wrappings.

She stretched as the clock struck eleven fifty. she decided it would be about time to leave as she gathered her equipment and stealthfully took the paths she had learned no prefects frequented to exit the dormatories.
"Shouldn't be too hard to find proof..."

she muttered with a digital recorder in a pocket and a small unseen black mic on her collar.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Post Re: Independant journalism (Antipode)
(Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. I had to work really, really late!)

Lindsey was right. On any other day, what the girl would have found was another student, loitering in the area that she'd been informed about, selling smuggled drugs to any comers. She'd have found the girl, and almost certainly would have succeeded in her goals of getting evidence and perhaps even getting the girl punished.

But not today. Today Antipode was out. And on this Saturday morning he had found that girl, the drug dealer Lindsey was after, and had captured her with ease. For over an hour now he had toyed with her. At first she'd struggled, but in time that had ended as Antipode carefully removed her clothing and held her tight.

From there he'd started slowly, gently, teasing the girl for minutes on end due to her defiance. But when he finally started on the girl, he didn't stop, didn't let up, forcing her into an ever-escalating cascade of carnal sensations. Her screams and begs for it to stop had long since changed to cries of passion and exaltations for him to continue.

The being's attention was almost entirely focused on this girl. That is, the levels of attention he normally gave over to such matters. However... if anyone else were to approach, he'd know.

Not that it mattered. There, behind the bleachers, the girl was trapped. Though even from a distance, her cries of passion could be faintly heard. And if one approached, what they would see was quite a sight: A young woman suspended five feet above the ground, flushed red, sweating with exertion, both of her holes drilled by the monstrous tentacles... and a number of others, holding her there, toying with other parts of her body, tormenting the drug dealing student with a pleasure she may never have experienced.

Of course... if a student was close enough to see any of that clearly, or even to hear the trapped young girl... it was already too late to escape. If Antipode felt like it, that was.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile YIM

As Lyndsey came closer to her destination in her usual manner of stealth she began to hear something odd, moaning? gasping? that was certainly unexpected given the rumors. Maybe the girl that was supposedly growing the drugs was instead meeting girls and having sex with them on the field for one reason or another. either way she was certain to get a little bit of leniency from the head girls and prefects if they thought she was on their side.

She used the cover of the late hour and her black clothes to sneak onto the field more than likely unseen and, perhaps because of the odd book that was part of her now harder than normal for one such as the creature behind the bleachers to detect. there would be an obvious faint sense, but it would feel further away than lyndsey really was.

Her eyes went slightly wide as she peeked under the bleachers seeing what she couldn't believe. Her previous attack in the gym had cemented her as insane but, she knew what had happened to her; she had been used by some other worldly creature. She of course didn't want the staff to know so she simply kept her maidenhead repaired with what little magic she had mastered.

She pulled out her camera and took a few flashless nightvision photos of antipode and the poor naked woman being raped by his tentacles through the seats.
ha proof of these things!
She thought as she knelt on a level and continued to document things. (Just make sure to erase the camera and not destroy it at the end of the rp :oops: ))

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm

The girl was nearing the end. It was really quite the pity. Even when they lasted for hours, the way this poor young lady had, it still seemed as though it was over far too soon. At least he didn't drain their life force or anything like that, or else he'd end up as some kind of terrible monster. And he wouldn't have stopped if that was the case anyway, he simply would have continued on with what he desired.

But luckily, what he desired was merely a girl's pleasure. He didn't feed off of it, he didn't need it for sustenance or anything like that. He didn't even get excited by it in any manner recognizable as sexual arousal. However, for a reason inscrutable to any human being, he quite enjoyed it, for his 'psychic' contact allowed him to sense it quite clearly.

And this girl was now tapped out. As she cried out in lustful vigor she finally blacked out for the last time, clearly exhausted beyond the point where continuing would be worth anything at all. Even with stimulating parts of the brain to renew stamina through release of chemicals like adrenaline, even when pushing a human as far as they could physically go, there was always a limit. And this girl was past it. He set the girl down on the bleachers then, the tendrils laying her there.

And did he pull out several wet towels, moist towelettes and some dry larger towels too?! As Lyndsey watched on from a distance... the tentacle monster began cleaning the girl up. Carefully, gently washing the sweat and cum and everything else away with expert speed and a soft touch. Clothing appeared then, and was carefully replaced onto the girl as she groaned, overstimulated even in her sleep.

If Lyndsey didn't run away at this point, if she was still watching by now... she'd hear a voice. Only it wasn't a voice, really. It was clear, it was obviously not her mind... but there was no sound. It was directly in her head, and if she listened closely she'd realize she hadn't actually heard it. Yet it was there, nonetheless

"Hello there. It seems I have a peeping tom tonight.". As the cleaned up, unconscious girl was finished being re-dressed... it was clear that Lyndsey had been caught.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:31 am
Profile YIM

Lyndsey was shocked aat what she saw, the attack during her premiere broadcast had made her realize these things were real but, this was an oddity, it was cleaning the girl up? and dressing her? furthermore, the girl's clothes had survived... this was certainly an interesting thing to find as she snapped flashless nightvision photos of the ongoings through the slit in the bleachers.

then came another odd familiar sensation; a voice that wasn't a voice, something she had heard every now and then from somewhere she didn't know; the thing that had bonded to her very essence. She realized then as she looked at the thing that it had noticed her whereabouts. she lept back off the bleachers landing a good three feet away from them and on the track field itself. she looked on to the bleachers knowing she wouldn't have very much time to escape she had already began to slowly back away from them.
"Alright then, so you know I'm here, Wasn't planning on that. I'll just be going now since you're finished with that girl... I mean none of my business right? I was just out to catch a rule breaker, little vigilante work for the administration since the prefects hadn't caught her yet. little brown nosing."

She explained to the creature hoping to just be allowed to simply walk away now since the creature was obviously done raping a girl, she assumed it was full... or pleased... or well... she hoped this one's reasons were hunger or to get a certain level of pleasure.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:45 am

Unfortunately, the poor girl was mistaken. What Antipode wanted was not some kind of "food" that could be quenched. It wasn't even something quite like normal sexual pleasure, where you gained satisfaction, climaxed, in the end just got to the end of it and had to take a break. No, unlike his human partners, he didn't need to stop or even take a break, at least not on the same timescale as the humans would need.

Which meant that right now, as the frenzy of the other girl's flame suddenly grew cold, and a new girl, just as interesting appeared... well, Antipode wasn't about to let such a girl get away, now was he? Yet still, he could be patient, and there was no need to start up again immediately. He could wait five minutes, or even a half hour before starting up again. He simply relished the chance for more.

Which is why Lyndsey backed into several tentacles floating right behind her as she backed away from the scene.

"Hmm, an investigative journalist. How interesting. Perhaps you could do an article on me instead. Maybe an interview. I don't believe I've had one since I came here... the ending will certainly be the same, but the content should be different, and anyway the last one seemed quite informative. Would you like to take a look?"

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 am
Profile YIM

She shook her head at that as she felt the tentacles at her back now. She was trapped it seemed for one reason or another. She swallowed nervously laughing to herself nodding softly.
"An interview? sure I can do that! Lets do that and then I'll go back to my dorm and never mention a word of seeing you. It'll be like this never happened. sounds good to me glad you accept!"

Obviously she didn't even wait for a response or give antipode a chance to say no. It was simple enough a proposition and in her mind kept her from being raped. too bad she was entirely wrong. She moved back to the bleachers taking a seat.
"So I guess I'll offer a first question. What are you exactly and what should I call you?"

she asked simply deciding not to wait to see the old interview. she did not want to see how it ended at all.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 am

"Well, yes, but I'll record it at least. I have a few tools at hand that'll do it, so the words will be remembered. You may forget all about everything when we are done, of course..."

When they were done. Like he was really going to let her leave without doing what he wanted with her. The tendrils appeared, then, behind her. And oddly enough, they stayed a little ways away. But with her on the actual bleachers, they were able to stay close underneath her. Behind her. Mostly hidden, but if she looked closely she'd realize how big a mistake sitting down was. He had her the instant he felt like it... but if he was going to give this nice young woman a little interview, then why worry her quite yet?

"Good questions. You may call me Antipode... the best approximation of my real name wouldn't actually be easily communicable at all in human language. And what am I exactly? simply enough, an entity from higher dimensions. This world is to me what a two dimensional video game world, like a side scroller game, is to you. Something that lacks significant parts of the reality you live in, and which you can only participate in with the aid of aspects of yourself that may not even look like you yourself. I can communicate with minds easily enough, but it's a very simple language you use, honestly. "

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:53 am
Profile YIM

She pulled out a small notepad and began jotting down what she was told to some extent or another. She'd give antipode the notebook when she was done of course.
"Alright Antipode, so uhm... I saw you uhm... well you were raping that girl. why did you bother cleaning her up and getting her dressed again? oh and why rape her at all may i ask?"

She decided this was a good path to follow when it came to questioning a tentacled... actually all she'd seen so far was tentacles. She shrugged at that as she came up with another question to ask.
"Mind if I ask what you look like? I mean I see you have tentacles but, what else is there to you Antipode? oh and maybe as another question I know you're not the only creature on this island right... or are you?"

this last question was to confirm if those attacks she'd been subjected to were dreams or not.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 am

The best way to respond was, naturally, to answer entirely truthfully. He'd smile if he had the ability, as no matter what he said there'd be no real consequences. After all... she wasn't going anywhere, so it wouldn't hurt her... or more importantly, it wouldn't cause the downfall of this island, so there was really no downside to this. Except for shattering the poor girl's illusions, and he had little love of those.

"So many questions. I'll go in order. Why clean her up? Why not? I see no reason not to take the small amount of time to make her comfortable and place her back at her room where she can wake up, especially considering what I got out of the bargain. Besides, you're all so much easier to handle when unconscious."

Silence for a long moment then... except the tentacles were all clearly there. They didn't attack her, either, even in this long moment!

"Now, why? That's an easy question as well. You see, just as I can contact your mind psychically, or at least something more conveniently called psychic contact, I can tap into human emotions, sensations, all those things. And it just so happens that sexual pleasure in the human female is... well... it's nice enough for me to have an extended vacation in a dimension where I don't exactly fit, anyway. Speaking of which, I'll show you a little of the form I create to interact with this dimension, sure."

So... something appeared. Massive, spheroid in shape, fleshy in texture and color, it was large enough to hold a grown man inside of it... tentacles came out of it from various angles, and it simply loomed there, floating, without anything holding it up.

"No... I am not the only being here."

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:37 am
Profile YIM

She jotted more down ignoring the tentacles around her not touching her, as far as she could tell she had struck some sort of deal with the creature or thing or whatever the hell it was. She looked at the odd sphere like thing of flesh and tentacles. it was an odd thing she had never before laid eyes upon. it was certainly a unique looking thing.

She made a quick pen sketch of it and continued with her questioning.
"you say you're from another dimension so maybe you can tell me a reason to come to our dimension for this 'vacation' when there are others and further more; why this planet and this species when I'm sure there are better ones out there."

she gently smiled to Antipode her nerves just a little obviously frustrated as she seemed to shiver gently in her seat her arm faintly shimmering even through her sleeve. the glow was an obvious deep red. she couldn't help but wince as it brought the usual amount of pain with it.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

(now that I know shoku is back, I can respond! Yay!)

Antipode listened to the girl's interesting question, but for a long moment there was no answer. He found that if he wanted to show he was giving something thought, he'd have to pause, hesitate like a human did, to think it over. Naturally, he'd thought it over in picoseconds, but such a thing wouldn't seem proper to a human being, so as usual he waited several long seconds.

"There are interesting things, yes. But humans, and human minds, are quite interesting. You'd be surprised. And they have an odd effect that I'm sure I could find elsewhere, but simply haven't yet. After all, the universe is very big."

At that point, tentacles moved to the girl, and she'd feel one of them brushing her shoulder lightly, a small tip, barely noticeable at all! Another was there at her thigh, poking at her just barely.

"Human sensations... they have an unusual, and heretofore unique effect upon me. You're lucky none of the others of my species know of you."

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 am
Profile YIM

For an advanced extradimensional creature, he sure takes a long time to think...
she thought sighing softly as she waited for his answer. when it came she simply wrote it down nodding to his 'words' as they came. It took a few moments for her to think of her next question though she felt something brush her shoulder. eyes moved to it then the one at her thigh. she was glad she wore pants rather than skirts or shorts like many of the girls on the island. Though still she felt this air of discomfort as he proded her gently.

"Unique effect? What sort of unique effect? Is that why you were raping that student? You're such an articulate intellegent thing you have to realize you hurt that girl, if not physically you've given her a mental scar that might never heal properly"

she wondered if the thing had any sense of pity or regret but, didn't voice the idea.
"I mean, even if we have interesting minds, you have to be able to see how fragile they are right? You realized raping a woman can ruin their entire adult lives? You could be doing so many other things in our dimension, since finding humans have you tried anything else? besides raping women I mean."

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm

"Why, thank you for the compliment!" The "voice" in her head sounded cheerful in response to her words. Was he vain, perhaps? He was certainly sociable, for a being that planned on raping her just as completely as he had raped the other student. In fact, he'd probably rape her even more than the other. Whether he'd take her notebook or not, however, was another question entirely. He might let her have it. After all, what evidence would there be in the end that anything took place, other than her word? She could have imagined it. Or dreamed it. Or had just fantasized about it enough to write some sort of creative fan fiction based around tentacle sex... but what girl would do that? ( :lol: )

"However, let me answer your questions, as you asked so many. The unique effect is a psychic one. As you can see, I communicate mentally. This sort of connection is actually much stronger, however. I can read your surface thoughts, such as about wondering why I think so slowly, and more importantly, I feel the sensations you feel. They are emanated just as your thoughts are, since they are as much a part of your brain as your thoughts, and... they feel possibly better to me than they do to you."

Speaking of sensations, he wasn't doing nothing while he talked. That light touch had returned. Three tentacles now, one of them sliding up and down her arm as another touched her neck, and the third strayed underneath her knee. They were like fingers, with the size and density of their tips being much like that of fingers. Really, it was quite uncannily like it. Had the form changed since the first touch?

"Alright. I understand how fragile the human mind can be. That is why I act as I do. The lady you saw earlier did fear me at first, yes, but by the end she had come to enjoy it to a great degree. Furthermore, I did not physically force her, she ultimately gave in of her own accord. I make sure to make my guests comfortable, to attend to their physical needs, and send them home unharmed, save for a rather savory afterglow. Of course, my actions depend on the nature of the young woman. Some are more resilient than others, and some require more care. You, for example. I am sure you understand by now that I won't let you escape. Though I'm not going to merely take you before you are far more ready than you are now, and have satisfied more of your journalistic curiosity."

He was talking alot. Of course, she had asked alot, too. But he had one more thing to say. "Oh, and what else have I tried? I have actually created a few humans. You may meet one of them. I had her enroll as a student here without any knowledge of my existence. So that eventually I can return her memory to me, and see what this is truly like from... your perspective."

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 am
Profile YIM

Well, her worry had been confirmed by that last set of answers. she didn't make any outward mention of it and she did her best not to even think about it. It was hard though given that antipode had just practically promised her she'd be raped before this night was over and she certainly didn't look as cheerful as she had asking questions before.
"So you're powerful enough to create life... that's kind of impressive uhm... so the responsibility behind that must be pretty heavy huh."

it was all she could think of to ask though she was working hard coming up with follow up questions, she assumed the more she asked the less time it would have to try and make her comfortable with something she knew she'd never be comfortable with. she remembered the 'dreams' she had suffered through being raped through her first broadcast, released by the tentacled squid thing and then in her dream. she shivered at the thought.
"And uhm... has any girl ever talked her way out of... you know... being raped by you... oh and uhm your tentacles feel different you know poking at me... why?"

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next