View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Exhilarating reading (for Tatiana) 

Post Exhilarating reading (for Tatiana)
The old wing was dusty and misused. The ancient texts lining the walls were rarely checked out these days, the students preferring the CD section and the oddly large selection of manta in the newer sections of the library. The old mahogany shelves were lined too close together in a desperate attempt to house the acres of information Shokushu seemed to need and gave the rather large rooms a sense of claustrophobia. The library itself seemed to be maze like, as if the architects had intended for the poor students to get lost among the miles of shelves and tiny hidden aloves.

In one such alcove the smell of dust and old toxic ink hung heavy in the air. The semi-circular room had thick wood shelves lining the walls holding great illustrated works from India and East Asia. They were reproductions of course, but old enough to be considered primary sources. In the center of the room, bathed in the light from the high solitary window, and rather out of place, was a seventies fo' wood table with matching plastic chairs. It looked as though some uncaring janitor had dumped them here when the old furniture was broken or soiled beyond cleaning. The table, however did an excellent job covering the old drainage pipe in the floor.

The Ooze was perplexed. While this room was devoid of the delicious prey he was desperately looking for, it was directly over a central hub of the school's ductwork and it held many strange oddities. It could taste the traces of sweet nectar that were splattered and dried on this object. It gently licked up and down the book's spine and caressed each page as it turned them. The book "Kinoe no Komatsu" turned over and over, suspended in the gelatinous body, who sat atop an old rolling ladder contiplating the object and wishing it could read. This book was making it hungry, before. Long it would have to hunt...

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Mon May 09, 2011 4:21 am

Post Re: Exhilarating reading (for Tatiana)
I'd found a sweet little gem of a place not too long ago in the library. It was behind a door that most other people ignored like it wasn't even there... alright actually it was a bush door hidden behind a book case and it wasn't locked. It was full of a bunch of books i'd never even fathomed existed, the bold gold leaf edging on the pages and book jackets were in pristine condition and the pages hadn't even yellowed and I was certain they were all authentic ancient reproductions of fanastic literature I could almost never find I can't even begin to describe how fantastically amazing and absolutely gorgeous the books truly were!

I'd gone there that day very non-chalantly, waited until no one was looking and slipped behind the book case and through the door. I was sure i'd probably get in trouble if I was found and I didn't care, there was really no sign on the door saying I wasn't allowed in, and it was just teasing me by existing with all those untouched tomes. I was wearing some simple clothing; a really long short sleeved shirt and shorts though you couldn't see the shorts under the shirt, beyond that I just wore some of my usual underwear, forest green and white panties and a matching bra that I thought was cure, both in a patchwork pattern.. I put on my glasses the second I'd entered the room and began looking through the shelves. I recognized most of the styles of art as being from the orient and couldn't help but smile a little. I just smiled a bit as I picked out an old first volume copy/transcription of the Mahabharata,

I certainly didn't mind the smell, or notice that anyone was here, I loved it, the serentiy, the smell of literature at it's peek of beauty.
”so glad I found this room, it's gorgeous.”
I whistled a little bit before I sat on an old looking chair, I wondered if this was maybe a private collection of some sort for a moment before I began reading over the first page

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Tue May 10, 2011 12:13 am

Oozekar started unbelievingly, as only a blob can. A beautiful Brazilian blond bombshell had walked into this little piece of nowhere and right into Oozekar’s waiting pseudopodia. She was wonderful prey, intriguing the ooze far more than these strange objects that lined the wall. It could smell her from on top of the ladder; fruity and sweet, like a tall Caipirinha and, on Oozekar, had about the same effect. She wasn’t bad too look at either, her legs refusing to quit disappearing under her crisp white shirt, which teasingly showed just a hint of round salsa hips and ample bikini breasts. Her long neck craned as she inspected the treasure trove of forgotten knowledge, revealing her cute modestly pierced ears, soft blond hair, and her half-moon spectacles that set off her chartreuse eyes. She revealed a little of her beautifully toned midsection as she reached for one of the heavy objects on the wall, giving a flash of her round rump and powerful thighs. All of this was lost on oozekar of course, for it lacked anything resembling eyes. No, for the blob to experience any of her ample body it would have to feel it, something it had every intention of doing.

*SLAM*

Oozekar jumped at the sound, peudopods extending in all directions, making Oozekar look akin to a deep sea urchin. In its reverence at the appearance of this delectable meal, Oozekar had forgotten about the book, that, without it’s careful menstruations, had fallen from the top of the ladder and hit the floor with a heavy thud. Oozekar quickly jumped behind one of the larger books, cursing itself for the misstep. It hadn’t eaten in days and it couldn’t let this scrumptious morsel escape.

Quickly and snake like, it slithered behind the row of books on the top shelf accidentally causing a few to shake and tilter on their heavy spines. The shifting of the old books sounded strange and obtrusive as it echoed in the alcove. Making sure it’s prey was distracted by the falling book, Oozekar fell from the top shelf and silently slid under the chair in which the girl had been sitting. It held still, trembling and completely silently, getting ready to spring it’s trap and feast on her soft, tender flesh.

“I’m quite glad you found this place myself” It thought to itself…

Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 am

A slam and I turned around immediately toward the noise. I stood and quickly moved to the book hearing the odd echo of rattling books on a shelf.. it all made my skin crawl. I knew magic was real, I'd experienced it first hand when I got my gift and if magic was real... I shuddered to think what else was real along side it.

”hello? Is someone here? I'm sorry if i'm not supposed to be here, I... I was looking for some unique books and I dropped my pen... It slid under a book case and I found this door. I'm sorry if i'm breaking any rules.”

It was just in case there was another person or a spirit here that would be mad that I invaded or maybe thought I was a threat to their collection. No response came and the room went quiet again. I thought I might just be a little tense for a moment before I moved slowly around the room, I avoided the chair i'd been sitting in before; craddling the heavy book, 'tale of the fisherman's wife' in my arms protectively as thought it might defend me from some unseen invader; and god forbid there really was one I hope the literary muses would forgive me for what i'd do to protect myself so I could live to read more of their children.

Raven, magus of life

Thu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

“Darn.” It had hoped its prey would calm down and come back to her chair, but now she was calling out to the room. How does one ask the room for forgiveness? She certainly wasn’t asking Oozekar, and even if Oozekar was capable of granting her repentance, it wouldn’t. She had entered it’s little out-of- the-way corner and now she would pay the price, for hours if need be. But first, if it could just catch her…

Oozekar was now in a bind. The girl looked fast with those magnificent legs of hers and while the ooze was blindingly fast over short distances, it couldn’t keep up if its prey ran. There must be some way to ensnare her. All it would have to do was touch her naked skin and its grip would be almost impossible to slough off. It could have dropped down from the ceiling, if it hadn’t have been so enraptured by her and dropped that book. But now she was looking up at the shelves, making it almost impossible to climb back up without being seen. She was looking up at the objects on the shelves. Studying them. Almost praying to them. Looking up at them… Looking up…

If the Blob was capable of smiling it would have. From its hiding place under the old, cracked, leather chair it formulated a plan. As the young teen circled the far side of the light-soaked table, the thick ooze imagined being locked back in its vat at N.I.C.E. and let the melancholy soak it through and through. The result turned it a deep shade of blue, like the dark tears from the ocean depths. Then careful to keep its melancholy, it relaxed into a more liquid form, feeling as if it would sink into the old floor boards of the library, expanding out from under the chair, just as the unsuspecting student was coming back around the table.

The result was what looked like puddle of dark water was slowly expanding across the floor, gently engulfing every nook and cranny on the old wooden boards of the floor. It spread around the legs of the table and the chairs, and most importantly, in a few seconds, it will have blocked the door and the only escape for the poor, poor student. It had to try to not think about the things it would do to her, or the ruse might be blown...

Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 am

I didn't hear anything and was quiet for awhile before I finally moved back towards the table i'd been at. I sighed faintly as I put the book back down on it. Then I noticed something a bit weird. Something was on the floor, it looked a bit wet and it also looked like it was spreading?! Couldn't think, first thing I did was leap onto the tabletop with my books out of surprise and peek over down at the dark puddle spreading across the ground. It didn't look like it was water, the way it bent around the table was more like some sort of gel or something. It covered almost the entire floor and was freaking me right the fuck out. I pushed a book off the table by accident and it landed in the room sized pond with a bit of a glop sound. I didn't want to touch it that's for damn sure!

[color=40ffbf]”EWWW! What on earth is this stuff? It looks gross...”[/color]
I whimpered taking up the tale of the fisherman's wife again and prepared to make a path to the door for myself out of the pages.

”A quick little bridge should be good... or a ladder up to the air vents if the bridge doesn't work...”
that was plan A & B, i'd have to work one making a C while I tried those.
((lil creative block going on >.<))

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am

Drat, the wily student had noticed the viscous liquid as it spread across the floor and nimbly leaped unto the table, making her white shirt flutter. Oozekar had spread himself rather thin to cover that much of the old library floor and certainly didn’t want to stay that way; being at a disadvantage should the student try to run.

As the startled student accidentally dropped a book onto Oozekar, it instinctively enveloped the object, briefly turning a bright shade of red, feeling the joy of a predator jumping on its prey. As the thick substance explored the top of the book it realized that it was one of the objects from the wall the student seemed so keen on and cursed itself for giving itself away. Well, the student didn’t seem fooled by the water ruse anyway and the blob had enough of this fooling around. It was hungry and needed to feed.

Slowly the goo started climbing up the metal table leg, pulling away from the edges of the room. As it retracted it dragged the chair legs and books the ooze had engulfed with it. The objects grinded into the wood floor, creaking and screeching as they were drawn closer to the table. The blob crept up and over the edge of the fake wooden table, being sure to leave enough of itself on the ground to make sure it would be difficult for her to jump, and poured across the surface, engulfing books and paper as if someone had tipped over a barrel of honey. The ooze turned a translucent red as it drew down of the frantic student, practically projecting its hunger at her.

Oozekar started as it sensed what the student was doing. She was manipulating some kind of energy and using it to separate the objects on the wall into their individual components and then using those components to construct a rudimentary bridge to reach the exit. The students that had been dumped into Oozekar’s vat never exhibited this kind of power… it wondered what she must taste like. It oozed faster across the table excited by the thought of tasting this power, and frustrated at thought of losing its beautiful and exotic prey.

(don't worry about it :P)

Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Alright, now I knew it wasn't water & it was starting to engulf the table I was on, whatever it was I knew it was after me now. My only option was to get on my bridge. I only did a quick test to see if I would hold my weight before I started across the paper bridge towards the door, trying to keep my weight spread out as much as I possibly could I was crawling on all fours. I didn't know what would happen if this stuff touched me and I didn't wanna find out, I really didn't like jello and I could imagine this stuff felt just like that. The very thought made my skin crawl.
”Alguém pode me ouvir? Preciso de ajuda! ”
I shouted out as loudly as I could hoping that maybe someone would hear and be curious what I was saying, foreign languages usually caught people's attention in my experience. I was panicking very obviously, there was no hiding it. When I reached about the midway point I detached the bridge from the table letting the supports on the ground hold it up now.

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 21, 2011 7:34 am

“No!” ooze started to panic as the girl clambered across her paper bridge. Turning a bright shade of orange the blob lashed out with its pseudopodia, sending tendrils up and around the makeshift supports of the paper bridge. Quickly spanning the gap between the table and the bridge the student had desperately tried to make, Oozekar realized there was a chance its prey could escape. It had been too long sense its last meal and it was too hungry to let that happen. Grabbing onto the edge of the bridge and securely attaching itself to the metal legs and faux top of the table, Oozekar heaved with all of its might.

With a massive tug, the blob tore the bridge bodily from the old alcove’s door and ripped down the supports with its pseudopodia. Oozekar easily lifted the bridge and it’s occupant off the ground, holding them nearly vertical. Drawing itself almost completely onto the table, the frustrated blob formed a great toothless maw at the edge of the bridge ready to catch the distraught student when she fell. The paper bridge, depicting strange scenes of fisherman’s wives, was now completely supported by the blob both underneath and at the end, where Oozekar waited.

The effect was disturbing. Framed by the fading light from the window, the paper bridge had turned into a slide, which ended in a wide gooey maw, opening to receive its teenaged angelic morsel. Pseudopodia waved blissfully through the dusty library air, prepared to grab the young student when she fell. The Brazilian bombshell trying desperately to slow her decent into the impossible abject thing at the bottom was perched above it all, her voice calling out to no one and her eyes perceiving a surreal nightmare from which she couldn’t awake.

Sat May 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Paper was never meant to do some of the things I could make it do, I'd made paper sturdy enough to block bullets and tough enough to protect me from things blowing up in my face; even if they turned to ash right after. I knew something was wrong with how easy the thing broke the supports, which should have been as tough as any bridge made of steel and cement. It was the first time I'd noticed the problem with this school; something was making it so I couldn't control the paper well.
Whatever the case, I was not holding onto what was essentially a vertical slide down to a... a.... I still don't know what that thing was other than it was scaring me half to death; and i'd been near death before; it wasn't a pretty thing let me tell you!

It was time for plan B, a bit differently from what i'd planned but, it was all I had; I had to use the surviving paper from the bridge; it shifted as quickly as I could, just quick enough that a drop of blood from the papercuts on my hands from gripping the edge could just begin to trickle downward. I had a pretty crappy ladder now, plan B had been to try and get into the air vent above and use that to escape... but even still I could feel the ladder shift and sway... I didn't know if it could take my weight... or the strain of the thing pulling on it... and of course I was right... as I reached for the next rung, it tore in half... my paper cuts had stopped bleeding though. I caught a few rungs below hanging by a single hand and nothing more just about ten or twenty feet left between me and that thing below.

Raven, magus of life

Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

The ooze ripped the paper slide to sheds as it sucked rung after rung into itself. It inched the student closer and closer with every rip and tear it made, and the poor girl inched further and further from her goal. The ooze felt the blood splatter against it and it turned an alarmed pink. It’ didn’t like blood, not that it couldn’t eat it, but it tasted too much like iron and too much death. It preferred sweeter nectar, the kind that was so close it could taste it.

The oozes pseudopods reached up the last few feet, stretching out toward the the student who had no where left to go. She was trapped and her certain doom creeped closer and closer. With speed greater than she could imagine the pseudopods grabbed the boot and pulled. Another rung gave way as the frantic student kicked and suddenly the boot came off, pulled into the creature.

Oozekar gave a multicolor display when the boot was engulfed, thinking it had finally caught it’s prey. When it realized it was just her boot, the blob turned red in anger. It furiously spat the boot across the room and opened the great toothless maw wide. Showing it's enormous strength it ripped both rungs of the ladder apart and it’s quarry fell into the gapping gooey mouth. With one last scream the mouth slammed closed on its prey sounding her failure with a great *Glomp*, the remnants of the paper ladder flittering to the ground like confetti.

The goo washed over the nubile teen like an electric wave. The parts that touched bare skin hummed with internal power, like the fluid contained an electric dynamo. Being engulfed all at once was intense, as it creeped into every nook and cranny of her body not safely covered by cloth. Turning an ecstatic yellow, the ooze quickly saw to her hand, for it certainly didn’t want its prey to fall unconscious... yet... but was puzzled when it found there wasn’t even a sign of a scratch. It mentally shrugged and sat a moment enjoying the struggles and cries the poor girl was making inside it. Soon it would start, and then her cries would be of a different kind.

Fri May 27, 2011 6:56 am

Couldn't stop my self from falling not too long after my boot slipped off. Kept getting pulled down closer to the... whatever the weird colored ooze thing was. It took my boot and flickered colors a bit before turning blood red and spittin out my boot. Guessed it was real mad but, knowing it was smart enough to get mad was kinda off putting more than if it was a mindless ooze. Kinda prefered the idea of being eaten by something that couldn't think than, well something that could think might wanna eat me too but, then it might just not like people and it wanted to torture me.

I shrieked slightly when the ladder ripped in half, my focus dropped and the ladder fell appart dropping me down into the thing, covered from head to toe in just a single moment I shivered at the kinda weird feeling of the ooze against my skin kinda glad I wore clothes tight but, couldn't help but notice it wasn't making me wet at all, it was weird, really really weird.

Course I didn't know my taste then but, I do taste a bit unusual for a human girl; didn't taste normal, kind of a vague taste or so i've been told; almost like I only half existed, like a forbidden fruit that shouldn't be; and that's about as close as I can call it; part of being a fact of time I guess.

Another kind of strange thing was how little I was actually panicking. Was calm & still, not a fear in the world. Long shirt still hid my shorts and clung well enough to my skin I turned my head in the ooze.
“what do you want from me?”

((okay I think I can think well enough to post again))

Raven, magus of life

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 pm

As the blond bombshell turned her head she noticed it was hard, like moving in tar. The tingling ooze held her fully and she could feel it moving around her. They sat on the out of place table, above her, filtered through the yellow ooze, the last rays of sunshine fell upon her outstretched body, making her amber skin feel a little hot. She opened her mouth to speak, but as she did so it was invaded by the goo. Even if she tried to shut her mouth, the strong ooze kept her mouth from closing fully. She felt it pour down her throat until it reached her lungs. Suddenly she felt herself be able to breathe normally, or close to it, as it felt like she was breathing at high altitudes and the goop in her mouth grew somewhat less noticeable.

She felt the ooze snake into her ears, which was actually felt kind of good, like cleaning your ears in the morning. Then the goo came to a barrier, her ear drum. With a pain like a bee sting the ooze penetrated deep into her head. She could feel it moving, like an itch on her brain, and with her hands held in the thick tar, she could do nothing about it. Was this the end? Then it came like a thunderbolt. A great blow to her psyche:

olá!

It spoke in every language at once, including ones she had never heard before. The feeling of the infinite rubbing upon her mind was maddening. The Ooze turned a frightened orange in panic. The sounds continued for many seconds echoing in her mind until they were suddenly cut short. The deafening silence that was left was comforting as she lay there warm and humming. She felt something soothing and rummaging around in her mind.

Suddenly a voice spoke in two languages at once, both Portuguese and English. It was strangely perky. “Well that was interesting. Sorry about that, seems you can do more than control these things on the wall. I’ll stick to your favorite languages. I’ll have to file the rest of these for later.” She felt that annoying rustling in her mind, pulling up her previous question. “what do I want?” The blob asked as it shifted into a more relaxed pink. “I want to suck all that sweet nectar out of you, mm-mmm.”

She felt something like a huge tongue lick up her side, pulling on her shirt reveling her toned amber tummy. It crossed her pert breast briefly rubbing the tip before traveling up her neck.

“You sure taste strange. Your finish is the same as your start, fruity and sweet. Perhaps Passion? But it lingers and lis light, like only half there. Vague… but delicious. Well, you sure were hard to catch, I say we take our time. After all..” The ooze turned a hunter red. “We have all night.”

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]