View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Camp Tentacle Lake (Diana Varnia and perhaps 2 more females) 

Post Camp Tentacle Lake (Diana Varnia and perhaps 2 more females)
There. Just as Alehop had planned, his nest near the edge of the lake was complete. Preparations were well suited, because he had found a lovely nest of animals that inhabited the area surrounding it. The underwater mudhut was large enough to fit him, and it circulated with life as beavers and other animals found themselves curiously drawn to it. However, on the surface, a rustic lakehouse sat near the waters edge, a short crawl for Alehop.

Perhaps it was coincidence or sheer animal intelligence, but Alehop had found himself a great nesting ground. If the curious females that lurked on the island ever found their way out to this cabin, they'd surely investigate, and Alehop had often wondered how human females nested. Although his intentions were unlike those of other monsters, he'd surely find time to explore their young bodies...

Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 am

I weeped. What else could I do? Sondra had her lover back and I was alone. Completely alone. No one to love, no one to snuggle with, no one! I had never felt so damn alone. I continued crying, almost wailing. I had told everyone that I had walked out of the dorm to take a short walk and came here instead. I spotted it from a distance, during a field trip into the forest. It seemed quiet, out of the way and distanced from the school. Perfect for me to crawl into and cry. Little did I know it was also the perfect breeding ground for monsters, seeking women to bend to their will.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 am

Alehop hadn't fed in almost an hours, and although there were plenty of fish in the water, he liked the taste of squirrels and rabbits better. He emerged from the lake on the opposite side of the cabin, carefully sliding along the edge of the water, a long trail of mucous following behind him. He wasn't one for subtlety, but perhaps the natural foliage had hidden him. After all, the cabin windows were dirty, and he was never small enough to fit inside properly.

If any girls were to enter the lake, he would have an easy time. Otherwise, his brief hunt would be cut even shorter.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:37 am

((I hope you guys don't mind if I'm one of those other students. Otherwise, let me know and I'll delete my post.))

Samantha was merrily strolling along the long, winding path, whistling a cheerful little tune, her sapphire-blue hair rustling in the wind, as she quickly made her way through the twists and turns of the ever-lasting trail.

The giddy blue-eyed girl was dressed in a white gauze tie front top and a matching gypsy skirt, and a red ribbon that held her silky blue hair into a ponytail. In one hand, she held a beach bag filled with all the essentials, towel, sun block, and so on. In the other, she held a 20 oz coke bottle, the dark liquid filling the plastic bottle to the neck...but not with pop.

Due to the fact that students were not allowed to bring alcohol to the island with them, Samantha was forced to improvise. Having been smart enough to bring along a large number of homemade alcohol recipes she had gotten on-line, Samantha had taken all the rice she had in her kitchen and made herself a nice big batch of saki.

It should probably be noted that Samantha's giddiness was mostly due to the fact that the underage drunk had sampled a large portion of her stock earlier that day. If she had drank much more before she left, Samantha probably would have been stumbling all the way to the lake.

Samantha had heard some rumors floating around the dorms about a pleasant little lake hidden somewhere deep within the woods, and so, curiosity getting the best of her, the blue-haired girl had decided to check things out for herself.

The moment she arrived at her destination, Samantha's ears immediately picked up the sound of crying, and a few seconds after that, the blue haired girl spotted a very familiar figure by the lake. "D-Diana?" The sight of Diana in such a state caused the inebriated girl to immediately sober up, at least a little bit, and Samantha dropped everthing on the soft grass and ran over to the obviously quite devastated blonde.

"Diana, are you ok? What happened?" Samantha asked, a very worried look on her face as she wrapped her hands around the distraught girl's body, holding her close to her own slender body.

It was so strange. Samantha hardly knew this woman, having only met her once since she had arrived, but it felt at this moment like she was a dear friend that she had known forever. In any case, it still pained her to see Diana in such a state, and when she found out who had done this to her, there would be hell to pay...

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:07 am
Profile WWW

I sniffled silently, tilting my head towards Samantha as she came down and sat beside me. "No one did anything. I was just..." I sighed sadly, sniffling again."I was just reminded of how alone I am. I know, I have friends and roommates, but still... I feel so alone inside, not having someone to tell how I feel and expect only comfort, no judgment. Someone I can kiss without causing an entire orgy." I stifled the urge to start crying again, instead just letting the already-formed tears flow down my cheeks. I was wearing a pink, tight fitting v-neck and tight fitting blue jeans.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Samantha let out a little sigh, all cheerfulness gone now as Diana confided in her. Still a little tipsy from the saki, it bit was hard for Samantha to think straight, but still she tried her best to come up with something to help make her new friend feel better.

"I think I understand how you feel, Diana. It's kind of lonely here for me, too. I live in that big old dorm room all by myself, and the only people I know here so far are you, my sister, and the other girls that I met in the hallway the other day."

"I try to make the most of it, keeping myself occupied with constantly exploring and discovering new things...but it's still hard, not having anyone to share any of life's mysteries with, not having anyone to share my hopes and dreams with...not having anyone to share my life with. So I know how it feels to be lonely."

She wanted to convince Diana that having a kiss leading to an orgy was not entirely a bad thing, though she wasn't quite sure how at this moment, seeing how it seemed to be one of the things upsetting her right now.

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:30 pm
Profile WWW

I stifled yet another urge to cry, wiping away a tear on my arm. I turned towards her, my eyes wide and beginning to water once again. "Why does love have to be such a hard thing? Why can't we just find someone we love waiting for us and tell each other that we love each other and then spend eternity together? Why must it be so complicated?" I sniffled again, new tears forming in my eyes.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Alehop emerged from the lake slowly, his sluglike body trailing almost at, for lack of a better term, a snails pace. His body was covered with muck and sea vegetation from the lake itself, and even his eyestalks were tightly coiled with swampy moss. He wasn't subtle, in fact he lacked any skill in subtlety. As he emerged on the opposite side of the cabin, he could sense that there was some salty water around. It was a trace amount, but if he had a nose like a bloodhound he could certainly sniff it out.

Slowly, the monster approached from behind the cabin, sliding grossly along, leaving behind a thick trail of pus-yellow mucous, its own body curling and uncurling to move. Hopefully the underbrush and the gnarled branches of the trees would conceal him for some time until he could get closer. Until then, his only suitable cover was the backside of the cabin...

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:51 pm

I threw myself onto Samantha, throwing my arms around her shoulders and burying my face into her chest, I burst into tears. My head was just above the point where her breasts grew from, my shuddering cries covering the sticky and disgusting sound emanating from behind the cabin.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:41 am

"I wish there was an easy answer to that, Diana. Unfortunately nothing's ever easy in life...and love least of all. I suppose it helps to believe that there truly is someone out there for everyone."

Samantha looked down at the beautiful golden-haired girl that she held in her arms, a look of love and adoration on her face. Samantha felt deeply for Diana. She was obviously going through a very difficult time right now, and Samantha tried to think of a way to help make things right for her.

But there was more to how she felt than simple concern for Diana. She was in love...deeply, madly in love with her. Ever since she first laid eyes on her back in the hallway of the dorms, Samantha could not stop thinking about her. Something in her mind was telling her that this was the one for her, and that she had better act fast before somebody else comes by to take away that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...

"Some people might go their whole lives without finding their soul-mate, while for others, it might be as easy as...well...falling in love." Maybe it was just the saki affecting her mind, but Samantha was feeling very confident that now was the right time to tell her how she truly felt about her.

"Diana, I think...no, I know that I am in love with you. Ever since that day we met in the halls, I have been unable to stop thinking about you. And being here with you right now, holding you in my arms like this, my feelings for you have only gotten deeper. Now, I don't know how you feel about me...but I felt that, whatever your feelings towards me are...I should still be honest about my feelings for you."

--Ambrose Bierce

--Marquis De Sade

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:11 am
Profile WWW

For the first time ever I looked up into Samantha's eyes and blinked away the tears forming in mine. I could see concern. True, deep hearted concern. And compassion. Sondra also had those things. But someone else needed them from her more then me. Was it alright to move on so early on? There were no rules. And my heart definitely told me it was time to move on.

My eyes took in the gorgeous view of this girl, no, woman's, face. I scanned each and every curve, limpidly turning into another that when conjoined formed her beautiful face. I couldn't hold myself back any more. I raised one hand onto her head, another on her back and pushed myself onto her, knocking us both to the ground, my hand protecting her head, my mouth pressing onto her lips in a passionate first kiss.

I closed my eyes and held the kiss, my worry for Sondra evaporating. After several seconds. I pulled my lips away from her's and stared down into her lips. "I don't think I'll need to wait any longer to find my true love, because I think I quite literally just fell into her."

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:32 am

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:57 am

((I imagine everyone will mind, but I like to stir things up sometimes.))

I called it a mistake the moment I saw them, and the better part of me wanted to go home. It was her, Sondra's 'temporary replacement.

There I stood. hiding behind a tree like an idiot, listening to Diana and a girl I had seen once or twice (I remembered her face at my orgy a year ago, though wasn't sure) talk about what problems I had caused. Sondra was colder since I came back, probably due to what happened with Diana, and I felt I owed it to her to set it right any way I could, short of giving up Sondra. That was clearly no better than this situation for my lover.

My outfit was far more modest than normal, a hoodie and sweatpants, with a pair of fox ears on my head. I neglected the tail-belt, comfort was my guiding star today. As rare as it was for me, I wore underwear too. Red bra and panties, silky and nice. I had been out for a run, which though exceedingly stupid, made me little safer than staying home, so I continued it as one of my habits. My simple afternoon was terribly interrupted by happening across this conversation, but I wanted to listen in on it anyway.

Because I am an idiot.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:15 am
Profile YIM

((Waiting for Samantha (Sondra) To post. shes kinda taking her time.))

Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:43 pm

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next