View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Moment of Stupidity (Dendrite) 

Post A Moment of Stupidity (Dendrite)
Moving along the beach edge Savannah sighed. She wasn't the best with directions and being lost only upset her. Looking back at her mistake she knew that she should have gone with one of the other girls. A few of them were going to meet and go for a late night swim in one of the calmer spots. By calmer they meant that an attack only happened once a month, if that.

Looking around she tried to determine where she was at. She could always turn around and wander back, which she probably would do in a few minutes. Not far from her was a cave that made her curious. Savannah carefully picked her way along the shore in her flip flops. Knowing this was probably the stupidest thing she's ever done she entered the cave.

The long skirt she wore covered the bottom of her bikini and trailed in the water. She sighed irated with the skirt and pushed the long braid behind her shoulder. The bikini top seemed to glow in what little light the pale moon shone inside the cave. Feeling uneasy she started to back up thinking she had gone crazy to enter in the first place.

Natalya

Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 am

Post Re: A Moment of Stupidity (Dendrite)
Suddenly the girl's backside bumped into something; not as sharp as a rock, but definitely unyielding. Turning around she would come face to eye with a bizarre and inhuman creature. The grayish-green bulk was hard to pick out in the dimness, but the creature loomed over her. One blue eye, as large as her face, stared down with a slit pupil, reflecting the light like a cat's. Then there were more touches on her arms, tendrils brushing over her soft skin.

"Leaving so soon?" a dark voice murmured...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Squeezing her eyes closed she took a deep breath before turning around. It was a wall or something, she told herself, there was no monster behind her. Savannah kept her head down as she opened her eyes. Taking another deep breath she looked up until her brown eyes met one large blue eye. "Dendrite," she whispered so softly it could barely be heard.

She didn't really remember the others who had used her as they pleased, but she remembered this one. Guess a girl just remembers her first monster, she thought. Maybe it was all the screaming she had done at his hands...tentacles, she scoffed in her mind.

Okay time to be resonable, she told herself. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you. Thank you for not letting me fall," she talked to him as if he was an old friend. She was trying to pretend those touches weren't to keep her here. "I think I'll just be going now before I'm even later," she said casually as she tried to step sideways.

Natalya

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 am

A dark chuckle emanated from the monster. "Savannah," Dendrite murmured. "You remember, I'm flattered. What else do you remember from our...meeting?" A couple of tendrils whipped around the girl's upper arms with the speed of a striking snake. The ropy members tugged her forward until her chest pressed against the alien's torso. "I remember you quite vividly," the creature hissed, its eye inches from her face as it stared at her. She could feel more tentacles writhing in the water, brushing against her legs.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Looking into his blue eye with wide brown one she licked her dry lips. "Not every day you see a big blue eye the size of your head," Savannah told him. If she played nice she might be able to talk him into letting her go. He hadn't afterall been mean to her. She couldn't even really say he had abused her. A blush crept up her neck as she remembered her screaming and the rather explicit words she had used.

"Then I should be the one that is flatter," she smiled more bravely then she felt. "I really should get going before it gets too late," she added. Giving a light tug on her arms she tried to extract herself. "If not please don't make me walk back naked," she whispered softly once more, barely above a whisper.

Natalya

Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm

A dark laugh bubbled up from the alien, its tendrils tightening around Savannah. "Oh, are you worried about your clothing?" Dendrite said lightly, brushing a tendril over her lower back. "You are just as cute as I recall..." The large eye flicked back and forth, gazing over Savannah's body. "Well, then. See that rock, over there?" A tentacle pointed to a large, flat rock near an overhang. The moonlight shone down upon it; it was well above the water, looking almost like a shelf. "That looks like a safe sort of place, so...Place your clothing there and you'll be sure not to lose it." There was a hint of laughter in Dendrite's voice; his tentacles uncurled from her and it moved backward a little, allowing her access to the rock...though the monster was still standing in the way of her moving back toward 'civilization'.

--Jason Carter

Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Giving a small shake of her head she rolled her eyes. "I'm not undressing for you Dendrite. You should be nice and let me past you so that I can return to the the dorms," Savannah suggested. Looking over her shoulder at the shelf like rock she laughed nervously. "Sure then should I lay down spread myself for you and let you have your way with me?" she questioned forgetting she was suppose to be trying to talk her way out of this. Feeling the tentacles release she took a few steps back.

Natalya

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Suddenly Dendrite moved forward, its bulk moving surprisingly fast. The creature pressed itself against the front of Savannah's body, its tendrils tugging at her arms to pull her into a tight embrace. "My patience is not infinite," the monster growled, its pupil flicking up and down as it gazed at her. "You would not say such things if part of you did not wish to submit to me...but either way, you will submit." A couple of the tentacles brushed over Savannah's legs, sliding up her thighs and exploring under her skirt...

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:16 pm

She didn't move a muscle as she was held tightly to him. "Maybe we could just talk..." she suggested looking hopeful. "We could go sit and...and I promise not to try to run. You keep your tentacles to yourself and we talk," Savannah nodded encouraging him.

There wasn't much she could do if he had ahold of her so she relaxed against him. "I'm not trying to test your patience. I don't want to submit either," she replied carefully keeping her tone soft and light. Feeling the wandering tentacles she stiffened slightly. She knew better then to fight though, she knew it would be worse if she did.

"Please Dendrite just let me go," she whispered as she unconsciously shifted parting her legs a little.

Natalya

Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Dendrite shivered softly against Savannah. The tentacles tightened around her waist and suddenly pulled her up off the ground, forcing her to lean forward against the alien's body. "Foolish girl," the creature murmured. "All your protestations merely stoke the flames of my desire for you..." A couple of tendrils squirmed over her bottom, beneath her skirt; they hooked into the band of her panties and began tugging them downward.

--Jason Carter

Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 am

Leaning against him Savannah couldn't stop the sigh. The soft sound was a mixture of contentment and confusion. She couldn't stop herself from wanting to curl up against him with his tentacles wrapped around her. Savannah knew that she couldn't allow herself even that simple pleasure, it was wrong. Looking into his large eyes her own filled with tears.

"So if I begged you'd lose interest?" she asked trying to sound teasing. She wasn't stupid enough to think that was the case, she had begged plenty the first time. The feel of his tentacles roaming her bottom caused her to hum. Her bottom moved in a slow roll pushing back against the caress. "No," she whispered feeling the bottoms being tugged down.

Natalya

Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Dendrite tugged the panties down off of Savannah's legs, hooking them over a handy rock outcropping. The alien grasped her firmly around the thighs, letting her relax in its grasp...while the tendrils crept upward, brushing slowly between her legs, exploring her warmth. Dendrite pulled Savannah around until the moon shone down upon her hair; the blue eye gazed up at her pale face. "How beautiful..."

--Jason Carter

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:00 am

Wide brown eyes held their stare into a large blue eye. A rumble of pleasure seemed to roll out of her chest when his tendrils touched her bare sex. A small look of confusion crossed her face before fleeting away, she wasn't really sure where the bottoms of her suit had gone. She could feel the heating warmth spreading through her at the gentle caresses. Her lips parted on a ragged breath. "Den...Dendrite," Savannah sighed softly. She could feel her warm slick juices beginning to drip.

Natalya

Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 am

"Savannah," the creature murmured, holding her almost protectively while its tendrils stroked over her moist folds. Another tentacle reached up to brush over the girl's braid, then it untied her bikini top. Dendrite tugged off the thin fabric, letting the moonlight wash over Savannah's pale skin. "Oh, I do love unwrapping presents," the creature said, a chuckle in its voice. The tentacles wandered over Savannah's chest, rubbing at her smooth flesh and flicking gently at her nipples every now and then.

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Blinking she slowly licked her lips trying to think of something to say. Ragged breathing caused her breasts to raise and fall rapidly. Her hips slowly started to rock at the stroking against her sex. Her eyes slid close when he caressed her hair, but flew back open when her top loosened. Hard nipples greeted him as the top disappeared. She licked her lips again thinking to protest but shuddered with pleasure instead when he started caressing her breasts. Reaching up Savannah wrapped her small hands around two tentacles as if she was trying to keep them at her breasts.

Natalya

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next