View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Steamy summoning (Elizia) 

Post Re: Steamy summoning (Elizia)
The goddess chuckles as the witch pleads not to be teased on her clit, but it's too late for that. Not like Eliz would stop anyway. The snake kept licking her folds that kept growing wetter. However, her entire body suddenly froze when the snake threatened to bare its fangs on Dokima's pussy. The deity almost jumped out of pure amusement upon watching the witch at her feet, and then the reptile started to constrict her again, apparently trying to crush her, but never going too far beyond leaving her muscles sore.

The constant teasing, even if it brought Dokima pleasure, just wasn't enough to fully satisfy her. It seemed like the poor student had enough of the snake that could kill her at any second so slowly the snake relaxed again, and stopped licking her cunt, just to crawl away to the darkness beyond the star-shaped area. "Had enough Dokima? Are you ready to prove your worth to get a reward?" The deity's shoes suddenly disappeared, along with her separate gloves and then her bare foot was planted on top of the witch's left breast while waiting for an answer.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 am

She coughs, looking up at the diety."Mn...mnnnf! Yes...I'm ready, I want to earn the reward, ah...Lady Elizia...I'll try my best." The pressure of her breast being pressed, she wanted to earn this reward, but what concerned her is what would the diety will make her do, it's tough to think of what will happen, she might be punished again if she fails. Her pussy begins to flood out alittle. Ah...the task, what would it be, I can't wait, I need to impress Lady Elizia, so I can get it, aah...please let it be something I can do, please let it be something I'm forte at. So that...It'll be a easy reward.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:20 am
Profile YIM

It had been a long time for the goddess to have a user of the dark arts at her feet, and even more so with the sheer pressure of her power. Dokima's cunt was overflowing a bit with her juices, and Elizia quickly noted this. From behind her leg, almost as if coming from the shadow created by the candlelight, something like an arm made of darkness reached for the witch's sex and absorbed her juices instantly, returning to Elizia's shadow as quickly as it went.

Elizia's eyes seemed to glow slightly brighter for half a second, only to return to the same brightness they had before. "Mmm, then, like the other witches I have taken over the past, prove your loyalty as my servant by bringing me to orgasm, Dokima." The goddess ordered so calmly, the belt around her dress that was connected to the larger black pieces faded into nothingness, leaving the deity with only the main part of her dress on. She waited for Dokima to try and satisfy her, trying to bet with herself whether the student would be able or not.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 am

"Un..derstood." She gets up and closes in to the diety's cunt, breathing, she gently licks her folds, placing her mouth on it, sticking in her tongue and licking the insides of the diety's cunt, she wanted to make her have a orgasm as quickly as possible, sticking her finger, she thrust it inside, entering and exiting.Ah...Lady Elizia's pussy...tasty, I must make her cum....for the reward, I want to make her feel really good so she could cum hard, really hard." She pushes the Deity's clit out, licking and rubbing it with her tongue, while thrusting her finger in.Cum...cum Lady Elizia...ah...I hope it feels really good for you.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 am
Profile YIM

"Ah..." Apparently the very same scent of sex guided the witch right to the deity's nether lips, which were completely exposed, concealed only by the dress' length, but like the rest of her clothes, except for her stockings, the main part of the dress disappeared as well, leaving Elizia naked in front of the witch, her large orbs heaving as her breath started to get deeper with the student's eager mouth.

When Dokima inserted her finger inside the deity's cunt, her hips shook slightly, a sudden wave of pleasure filled her insides. Her own nature as the goddess of fertility and the eagerness of the witch, along with the mere satisfaction of having sex, were making the goddess start getting aroused very easily. Her hand went to stroke the witch's hair as it kept licking the insides of her pussy and the finger penetrated her. "Mmm... Ohh, wait a second..."

The goddess started to sit down on the grass, and then lied down, her wings stretching carefully on the ground and her head looking down at Dokima who kept lashing at her folds which were growing wet. "Ah!! Aren't we eager, eh Dokima?" Moans Elizia whose nipples started to get erect, aching for a touch. But then, the witch pushed the deity's clit out of its hood, immediately licking it with her tongue and the finger increasing its pace. "Ooohhh my!!... Ahh ahh..." Under the eager attacks of the witch on her sensitive nub, the goddess couldn't help but moan clearly, her folds starting to get wet.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 am

She begins to suck on the diety's clit, thrusting faster in her cunt, she rapidly tongue lashes her clit while sucking. As the deity's pussy gets wet she sticks a second finger inside, moving her fingers inside. Cum...delicious pussy juice, I hope you let out alot, lady Elizia, so much it'll look like a water hose."mmmng...Ahmm.." She reaches for the Deity's breast, using her right hand pleasuring her pussy, she uses her left to cup a feel on the deity's left breast, she takes her mouth off her clit and moves up to her nipples, putting her mouth on the right one. While her left hand pinches the left nipple, her right hand rubbing the pussy.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 am
Profile YIM

Elizia was getting being slowly overwhelmed by the pleasure that Dokima was causing as her mouth sucked on the deity's clit while her tongue lashed at it rapidly, the sensitive nub sending waves and waves of pleasure that let even more of her juice flow out. "Ah! Ahh... Ohhh... Mmm Dokima, keep going like that..." When the witch inserted a second finger, the goddess started to moan louder, one of her hands going to forehead as if in disbelief of the pleasure. Ah... I actually don't want her to stop soon... She's very good and eager...

When Dokima's hand reached for Elizia's breast, it was really starting to get into the deity, her pussy was starting overflow with her juices, wetting her thighs. !Ah!! My tits... Oh! Ahhh." Dokima probably felt the need of Eliz to feel her breasts satisfied as well, and quickly covered her right nipple with her mouth as the other hand pinched her nipple, causing the goddess to yelp at the strong wave of pleasure. She was close to cumming now, and the hand penetrating her pussy kept sending her to the edge.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 am

Ah, Lady Elizia must feel really good, I'll make her feel much more. She gently bites on the Deity's nipple, holding it in her teeth, she pulls gently and rapidly licks the tip, she pinches her clit with her thumb and middle finger, then rubs it with her index finger, she then pinches her left nipple with her index and thumb and slowly pulls. Lady Elizia, I'll make you cum hard, as hard as you can, cum...let your juices squirt hard...mmmmn.She increases her pace and rapidly rubs her clit with her index finger, licking rapidly with her tongue on the nipple, and pulling softly on the other nipple.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:09 am
Profile YIM

"AH! Mmm, oohhh..." Elizia yelped again when Dokima bit her nipple, the slight pain increasing the fire in her orbs to an overwhelming pleasure that heated her body completely, and her hand at her other breast pinched the nipple and pulled softly, both large tits being pulled by Dokima's mouth and hand, filling her entire chest with pleasure that was making Elizia's eyes flutter.

As if that wasn't enough, the young witch also pinches the sensitive clitoris of the deity and attacks it relentlessly with her index finger, increasing its pace dramatically and her tongue lashing at her nipple as well. Her three most sensitive nubs are being overwhelmed by Dokima's efforts until she couldn't hold on anymore. Elizia's eyes roll back in her head as her back arches on the ground, and the pleasure in her loins explode. "Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Her pussy lets out a major flow of her juices before it lets forth a huge squirt, her body convulsing wildly beneath the witch's body and enjoying the amazing orgasm she was having. It even lasted for a good while until the gushing juices stopped, and her body entered the aftershocks of the orgasm, falling limply on the ground, her eyes trying to roll back again but being glazed by the pleasure.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 am

Dokima let's go of the Deity's spots, getting off and sits next to her, she breathes heavily, her hard work to make her feel good has to be worth it, it'll soon be her time to recieve her reward. She could eagerly wait with anticipation until Lady Elizia regains control of herself.Was...that good? Do you want me to keep going Lady Elizia? Or...have you been satisfied...hah...ah..."Lady Elizia...came...she came hard, ah...I wonder if she'll want me to do it again, she let out such a beautiful cry. But, that'll be selfish of me to be pleasuring her on my own.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 am
Profile YIM

"Mmmnnn... Ahh..." Elizia looked as if waking up from a trance or from regaining consciousness again, but truth was that she couldn't believe that such an eager witch made her orgasm with such intensity. One of her hands went down to rub her nether lips a bit, wetting them with her own juices and then licking her fingers, enjoying even her own taste before looking at Dokima. "Satisfied? Oh no, not with your excellent services... But I'll slowly reveal you the reward as you please me at the same time!"

Elizia knelt on the ground just in front of Dokima, until with a swift move of her head made her hair flow behind her and then reached quickly for the young witch, her arms wrapping themselves around Dokima as her lips met the student's and embraced her with a divine aura of power that probably made every fiber in the witch's body tremble. The deity's large orbs pressed against Dokima's as she kept kissing her, her body changing the reality and making the student feel like if Elizia's skin was letting forth a weird magic aura that heightened her senses.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:41 am

"Hahmm!"Shocked at the kiss given to her, she cooperates with no efforts of resisting, but feeling the magic taking effect on her body made her react passionately, she could feel that her body is becoming more sensitive. A.....Ah! What is this? My nerves, my body, it's...it's getting to be good, my body...is...it turning into a erogenious spot? A...Ah...Lady Elizia's...reward...is Effecting me, my body's turning more sensitive, especially my...a..aaah! The magic, of a Deity.. She shuts her eyes, her mouth in contact with Elizia. Hm..hmffmm! MmAmmmFF!!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Elizia had an invisible smile when Dokima didn't resist on the sudden kiss from the aroused goddess. There were few instances when, even without her power, her strength could grow intensely and that was when she had sex. The magic that her body let out just didn't made Dokima's body a bit more sensitive, but actually every inch of her skin would be as sensitive as her own clitoris, letting every bit of friction between the more voluptuous one of the goddess and her own send an impressive amount of pleasure.

Elizia's lips keep kissing Dokima's until her tongue tries to part her mouth, seeking entrance to her mouth. Meanwhile, in a display of unusual strength for the witch, Elizia's hands cup her buttocks, making her body raise slightly until the student's sex is pressing against the deity's thigh. "Mmfff..." Then, Eliz makes their bodies rub against each other back and forth, their nipples touching each other as the breasts rolled over one another and Dokima's exposed cunt is rubbed by the blonde deity's thigh.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:04 am

"Ahbmm!" Dokima's body twitches, the feeling of getting rubbed, her whole body feeling like a clitoris, she couldn't bear the feeling and her pussy juices begin to flow out like a waterfall. Her pussy feeling unbelievable pleasure, her breast getting pushed against the deity's, her whole body feeling it. She wraps her arms around Elizia and kisses back, touching her tongue against hers, her pussy tightens, she could get close to having a orgasm."Haah...Haaammn...mmng!" She clenches her fist, letting loose a large orgasm from the pleasure of her whole hot body, giving out sweat. A..AAAH! My body feels soo good, Lady Elizia...ah...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am
Profile YIM

Elizia's tongue begins a seductive fight with Dokima's, the two small appendages twirling against each other as the two bodies press together. Both females' breasts felt like they were on fire, and yet, at the same time felt like they could go on indefinitely. Dokima's body starts sweating due how hot she feels and soon enough her pussy tightens, letting her juices gush forth as an orgasm hits her. No drop of her juices fell on the ground, however... Everything was seemingly absorbed by the goddess.

"Ahh!!!" With a gasp, Elizia breaks the kiss, her eyes glowing brighter as they stare at Dokima's. "Ohh yes! You're so much fun, Dokima!" lets out Elizia with a large grin as she holds the student by her head and then shoves Dokima's face in her cleavage, her hot, sensitive mounds rubbing on her as Elizia makes Dokima lie down, eager as an animal in heat herself, her hand goes down to the witch's pussy, and starts rubbing her folds, her hand feeling as cold as ice, contrasting with their body temperature.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next