View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Steamy summoning (Elizia) 

Post Steamy summoning (Elizia)
In the middle of the forest, a large 6-end star was on the grass, Dokima was abit frustrated of her first ritual, though it's hazy she erased her mind and replaced the memories with fake ones, thinking that her first summon was a fluke and didn't succeeded. She stabs a sceptor viciously on the ground, it sparkled with a large blue crystal at the end of it. "ARGH! This time...this time I'll summon a demon! My first attempt was wrong, all wrong, I didn't say the damn words right and ended up losing that pendant." She steps back, opening her grimore, thrusting her arm forward, she begins to chant. Oh Goddess of the underworld! I summon thee, bring forth your presence and show yourself before me, I offer this crystal sceptor as a sacrifice and my loyalty to you to be locked, bounded for all eternity, Come forth the goddess of demons! COME FORTH!" A large explosion is created, bringing up a large amount of smoke in the entire center of the forest. "A..Ack! *Cough* Did...it work?

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Steamy summoning (Elizia)
They tend to say that a full moon calms down the wandering spirits and brings forth most of the potential in magic users. Whether this was true or not, there was still a full moon on the sky, proof that those were the last days of the month. And somewhere in the island were two beings that were relaxing in a dark place... But if one were to see them right then, they wouldn't be sure if they were underwater, or underground, or maybe even sitting on an invisible floor in the middle of the sky.

"My mistress, how did things go today?" asked the small red servant floating around a blonde woman resting on a flat surface, with her head resting on her hands. "The usual Gii... Those were some pretty delicious girls if you ask me... Though I believe their concern for the academic matters are leaving them tired and not let their energy be fully transmitted to their body." She replied, swinging a leg on top of the other. Gii was about to reply to his mistress when suddenly, they both felt a strong magic in the air, and they identified it immediately. It was that feeling when the air around you seems to try to grasp your body and asks your assistance. It was a summoning. Though, the wrong one.

"Oh! This feels excellent! Someone is trying to summon a goddess! I can't believe there's someone powerful enough to try it! I gotta answer immediately Gii. Stay here and wait for my return." With that, a portal of darkness appeared around the woman and the servant was left alone, acknowledging her order. And in the middle of the smoke of the summoning place where Dokima was, the portal opened, and Elizia stepped through. She had heard the girl's incantation perfectly, but thought nothing of the underworld part. She was quite the contrary, though some can say otherwise. "Who art thou, young witch, to summon me forth?" Her voice seems to be carried by the wind around them, and when the smoke cleared, the beautiful blonde woman clad in a black dress with red wings was looking at Dokima.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 am

Dokima stares at the lady, shocked that her summoning ritual worked, shaking her head out of daze she answers nervously. "M..my name is Dokima Listaia, I was meant to summon my own familiar but, well, a goddess such as you doesn't seem to be the familiar type, pardon my question but...are you a demon?" She asks with a shaky voice, her summon seemed to be a success but...something was off. She couldn't shake the fact that she wasn't supposed to summon a goddess, "Eh...heh...I said 'My loyalty shall be bounded to you for all eternity' but I meant to say 'Your loyalty'" She sighs, another summon that went abit off. But thinking positive."This is a success, uh...um..Goddess...who shall I call thou?

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 am
Profile YIM

The deity's amber eyes glowed in the night, and they were staring right at Dokima's, inspecting her just like the witch inspected the goddess before her. However, it seems that Dokima wasn't really trying to summon Elizia, and asked about her race.

"Demon!? Please don't offend me, human! I'm not even remotely close to be something like that! You have summoned the goddess of magic, beauty and fertility! The almighty Elizia Val Rausten." The deity's reply was surely a strong one, her awesome power even making the air spin around them. But when Elizia looked more carefully at the girl, she approached Dokima, moving seductively over the green glass and looking slightly down at the witch. "But you know... If you declare your loyalty to me, you can call me 'Lady Elizia'..."

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 am

Dokima shutters, definetly not a succeeded summon, seeing the goddess walk towards her, her expression changes suddenly to a hypnotic state. "A..ah...Lady...Elizia...I see." She could feel the seductive aura growing, but snaps out, Gah! No! I...I mean...it's a pleasure to have met you Lady Elizia. I apologize to have offended you so, is there anything to repay for my wrongdoing? Hn...wait, what am I saying?" She shakes her head and looks up at her, her eyes again turn to hypnotic state. "Oh yeah...Lady Elizia...what should you want me do to repay for my sins of offending you." She was getting charmed, her past experiences were making her body act on it's own and she couldn't bear running away without repaying a debt for summoning.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 am
Profile YIM

The colossal proportion of the deity's power was filling the air around them. Anyone close to magic would certainly feel the pressure the mere presence of Elizia could create. It was probably the strongest power on the island right then and it wasn't even on its full potential. And her face then changed to a slight smile as she noticed Dokima losing focus when staring at the impressive beauty of her face and the glow coming from her eyes.

"Well, I was thinking in helping you if you need anything of me... What do you say? Unless there's nothing you need then, we can skip to the part where you try to amend your wrongdoing..." cooed Elizia as leaned her upper body towards Dokima, letting her large orbs hang beneath her, contained by the black dress that let the young witch be allowed to stare at the cleavage of the deity.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:02 pm

She trembles with anticipation, with such power no one is allowed to go against this deity, those that served her, must be the lucky ones. "What was the reason I summoned Lady Elizia....oh yeah, to become her servant, bound forever." her legs buckled, forcing her to fall to her knees, staring at the deity's breast, her body, her face. Imaginations were running into her mind, punishment...what would it be like? Ah...I need to repay it, I need to cleanse my sin from offending this goddess. Why do I feel this way...oooh, it doesn't matter, I want...to be punished by her, such....a nice body. She stares straight at Elizia's face, taking off her glasses and putting them on her grimore next to her. "I would like to serve you Lady Elizia, but first, I need to be punish for offending you."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Correct... You shall be my servant forever, Dokima. Our relation will then never be broken and don't dare to forget it, unless you're into punishment..." Her voice cooed again, the words being carried by a divine wind to the witch's ears while her body trembled with either anticipation or pressure from the deity's power, or maybe even both.

It appeared that Dokima's legs couldn't take the strength and buckled, leaving her kneeling in front of the goddess and staring right at her face, and then placed her glasses to a side. With a satisfied smile, Elizia straightened her back and stood in front of the witch. It was then that a long snake came from the darkness outside the field, summoned by the goddess. The reptiled crawled along the ground until it reached the student's legs, starting to coil around them.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm

"Ah...Uwah!"She reacts to the snake coiling on her legs, trying to get up but fails, falling on her back, she tries to cover her underwear to prevent Elizia from looking at her. She didn't want to take the snake off her leg since she was afraid it will bite her, but the pressure of the deity's power was on her so she felt weak, she closes her eyes and tries her best to cover herself, she didn't want to be in such a embarrassing position in front of Elizia. Oh no, I'm going to be punish, but...it feels it'll be fine, afterall, it's for Lady Elizia, ah, also, this position, is this another sin that I must pay?"Ah..no, Lady Elizia, forgive me for laying in this position, ah...my skirt...p..please don't look at me. She could feel herself getting wet with excitement, shaking her head she didn't want to look like a fool in front of Elizia. "This...snake, where did it come from?"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

The girl was startled when she felt the long snake coiling around her leg. She tried to get up, but since she felt so weak due the pressuring power of the goddess, she ended up on her back, her skirt flipping up and revealing her panties to Elizia, who could only grin when looking at Dokima like that.

"Are you ordering your master to do something? You must be punished more rigorously! Now, don't try to hide them anymore Dokima, I want to see you completely..." Her voice was strong at first, but then cooed at the end once more, as the snake went up her legs, and flipped up the skirt again, only to wrap itself around the witch's body, its scales and mouth ripping the clothes apart. "It came from my mere desire to let it exist, of course."

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:26 pm

"Kyaah!" pieces of her clothes tearing and shredding, she could only feel the temptation of Elizia's aura getting the best of her. Her whole body getting exposed right in front of Elizia. "n..Nooo! It's embarrassing, Lady Elizia, I apologize for giving a order, forgive...I..I mean...Oh no...I can't even request forgiveness, that'll also be an order. She reveals her panties to Elizia, a wet spot in the middle of her underwear. "Oohhh, Lady Elizia, I'm showing myself to Lady Elizia, my important parts are being seen by her." She covers her face to keep from showing her shame, she could die from embarrassment if it get's out of hand any further. But the feeling is exciting her more, her pussy getting more wet.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

The snake ripped off her blouse and skirt entirely, along with the bra that Dokima was wearing, leaving her front completely exposed. The reptile kept extending, reaching for the witch's arms and lifting her body just a bit with a great force that a snake wouldn't normally have. It then locked her arms together behind her back, and let her own weight press them between her body and the ground as it moved beneath her, its head passing just next to Dokima's neck.

The witch's legs were spread apart by the snake as well, and the animal's head moved between her breasts down to her panties. Before advancing any further, Elizia knelt betwen Dokima's legs and her finger floated down to the student's crotch. It seemed like she was going to press Dokima's nether lips, but never touched her at all, instead, it just pointed to the wet spot. "You like being punished huh? Is that why you don't like a servant should all the time? If you behave more nicely, I can guarantee you that my rewards are much better than my punishments..." Her voice cooed again, just before standing up and letting the snake's mouth rip Dokima's panties off, exposing her arousing slit to the goddess. It then started to lick her pussy with its long tongue, but instead of just giving a teasing pleasure, it started to constrain Dokima's body, the snake's length that was coiled around the witch slowly starting to crush her under its long body.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"H..Huaah!" She could feel the pressure of the snake, she clenches her teeth. "re....w...ard...I..I will behave....u..ghn..."She pants, pleasure and pain at the same time, but what would the reward be like, she breathes heavily. "A..gah! Yes! I'll behave Lady Elizia...I..I'll behave... She shuts her eyes, it was tough to get air, she wanted to feel it, what the reward is like.Lady Elizia's reward, to earn it, I must behave, I..want to feel it, I want to feel the reward, ah...why does it feel like I crave it, I need it, the feeling....Lady Elizia..."I'll behaaaaave!"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, you will? Just saying that won't get you a reward though... I hope you're not done with the punishment though," Elizia said to the witch that struggled on the ground before her. Her black wings flapped lightly, just brushing the feathers with the simple motion, as the snake kept squeezing Dokima as its tongue masterfully lashed at her exposed cunt.

But when it seemed that the student wouldn't be able to go on due the simultaneous torture of the pleasure and crushing pain, the snake relaxed around her body, letting her muscles and bones to recover, however, the tongue kept flickering at Dokima's inner sex lips, sometimes focusing on her clitoris, and in some occasions, it opened its mouth and let its fangs jut brush against the sensitive skin. The snake was not poisonous, nor its fangs were really sharp, but Dokima didn't know that, and that excited Eliz as she looked upon her.

SFA---

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 am

"Grh...gah!...A..ahh! Ahn!...n..not my clit...mnng!" She winces as the snake continuously licks her, as it brushes it's fangs on her, she froze. Fear of being bitten by the snake she shuts her eyes tightly. "H..mmmmng!" Her pussy began to get wet, excited of the teasing but also eager of the reward, she could feel herself getting close to an orgasm but it wasn't very close, the feeling of being tease is making her crazy, she wanted to feel more.Lady Elizia...is watching me getting teased, I want to feel good, I want the reward, ah...Lady Elizia, please...make me feel good....u..ughn...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next