View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Angel's Domain (For Kanoe) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Angel's Domain (For Kanoe)
Seraph stretched as he rose from his meditations, the dawn sun just starting to rise. A quick glance around his garden revealed that while he had been resting the few student's contained within it had been returned to their dorms, the conditional teleport enchantment in his garden having teleported them back to their rooms at some point during the night, probably just before their minds were completly shattered by orgasm after orgasm. As always no-one new had visited during the night, the curfew and other monsters prowling the forest saw to that.

Normally this didn't bother Seraph, but something was. He felt bored, and although that particular feeling was something he felt quite often, and sated just as often on the student's who studied at Shokushu, on this occasion it was combined with laziness. Seraph really didn't feel like teleporting, or flying, over to the campus to spend the next couple of hours looking for a student he could see who was alone and he could attack. He instead felt like drawing a student to his garden, and focusing the entire garden on them. But that left the question of just who to draw ... and how.

Suddenly inspiration came. Kanoe. The last time the two had met he had implanted a very powerful suggestion spell deep inside her mind. A single thought was enough to set and trigger it. As it activated Kanoe would feel a sudden urge to walk into the forest. Her mind would come up with all sorts of reasons, and even if she rejected those reasons she would be unable to actually stop her body from moving. She would find herself moving into the forest, navigating it unerringly. Eventually she would find herself standing in front of a vine made of flame that simmered on the ground. It was easy to step over, and it ran around an entire clearing that was about 20 feet across. However Kanoe would be able to feel trace amounts of mana flowing from the clearing, and if she turned her mana sight on she would see a very complex spell, or series of spells, just behind the vine.

Of course she wouldn't be able to stop herself from walking up to the vine and stepping over, and into Seraph's garden.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Angel's Domain (For Kanoe)
With the sun still barely peeking over the horizon, most students were still fast asleep with the exception of a few early risers for the very first classes of the day. Kanoe was not one of those early risers as she continued to sleep in her comfortable bed. The spell took effect before the mind was even aware something was going on. Blinking and still half asleep, the witch left her room and was walking down the hall.

The suggestion in her head continued to repeat itself, reaffirming what she was doing with each step she took. Not even taking the time to get dressed, Kanoe stepped out into the cool morning air still wearing her what she slept in. A long black nightgown wisp gently across her body as she entered the forest. The silk gown was fine enough to give anyone spying on her a peek at all her lovely curves and with a bit more light would reveal she was not wearing a bra. Her long hair was still in its single braid as the silver clasp from her mistress beats lightly against the small of her back.

By the time Kanoe fully awoke, her eyes were dull as she continued to obediently follow the mental commands in her head. Part of her knew something was wrong but the spell had plenty of time taking hold of her vulnerable mind. Every attempt to reason and think of why she was doing this continued to loop back to the mental suggestion until her will simply faded away. She had only one goal in mind and that was to head deep into the forest.

She stopped briefly when she arrived at the entrance of where ever she may be. Gazing at the burning vine, the student stepped over and into series of spells awaiting her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

The moment Kanoe stepped over the vine she would feel a sudden surge of mana. Any last traces of sleep or weriness would be burnt away by the power flowing into, and through her. She would find herself standing on a gravel path branching off into three directions, straight ahead, left or right. The path's continued to branch off, making a complex ever expanding pattern of gravel.

In between the pathways was the real surprise, hundreds upon hundreds of flowers, each one unique in it's own way. Each flower contained a spell, very simple ones, but when they were touched the spell would activate, and for a brief moment someone with mana sight would be able to see exactly how that spell was cast. Of course Kanoe would probably not be that interested in any of the spells here, since they were nothing but party tricks and minor amusments, but each spell would help explain magic structure. How to cast spells, or maybe even make your own. With the mana in the air being surprisingly calm and controlled it would be almost impossible to miscast here.

Of course unless Kanoe had somehow gained a resistance to the effect high amounts of mana had on her body the longer she stayed here the more aroused she would become. But that would simply add to the entertainment.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 am
Profile YIM

A loud gasp sounds from the woman as she suddenly found herself in an unknown area. The command was gone from her mind and she could only look around to find the path she took was gone. Her body shivered as the mana saturated her body making all the more sensitive to the touch.

Her jaw clenched as arms wrap infront of her chest. Her thin nightgown did not hide the fact her nipples were growing hard and erect under this environment. She was uncertain who are what brought her here or where here was. Was she even on the island still? The witch was growing annoyed at being toyed with like this.

Sighing softly, she knew standing around was going to accomplish nothing. Walking barefoot, she began following the right fork. There were countless flowers everywhere but she had not bothered attempting to use mana sight in such a place. Spells were not her concern right now. No matter how pretty the area was, she was abducted and she wanted to quickly remedy that.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 am

Despite the apearance of gravel forming the path it was surprising comfortable on Kanoe's bare feet, almost as if she was walking across soft grass. The path itself continued on, nothing really changing as Kanoe, slowly, started to walk around the garden. However after a few steps the path moved a little to close to the edge of the garden, and a wall of magical flame shot up to ensure she did not try to leave.

Seraph watching from the heart of the garden as Kanoe walked along. He smiled at the sight of her nightgown, and the fact it couldn't hide her shapely body, or her erect nipples. Her arms were trying to hide that fact, but it was a simple matter for Seraph to 'shift' his soul sight and see the truth.

Seraoh gestured at the image, and a flower in front of Kanoe suddenly activated. The flower seemingly collapsed in on itself, and for a brief moment the spell inisde it activated. From that point a ball of light appeared and floated around Kanoe a few times, slowly dimming as it did so. After three complete cycles it was gone.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 am
Profile YIM

The witch stepped back quickly from the wall of fire. Whoever was doing this did not want her to leave. But it at least proves there may be ways out of this place. Now if there was only a way to get past the barrier...

Her eyes were drawn to a flower that suddenly collapsed into a ball of light that flew around the dark witch. Much like the air itself, the garden was also enriched with mana. There was little use to be seen for the tiny flowers as of yet but she made note of it before continuing on the path. There were still many routes to take and she could at least take account of her surroundings before coming up with a plan.

Kanoe's luscious mounds had swelled and firmed with arousal as they continued to bounce and sway with her movements. The thin fabric of her nightgown tickled her highly sensitive skin with each step she took and every gentle breeze that washed over her. Was this place to wear her down gradually? She knew if she stayed too long, her body would become too sensitive to do anything.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Seraph sighed in annoyance as Kanoe moved on. It seemed she had either missed the subtle hint to study the clearly magical flowers more closely, or didn't feel like it. considering how much trouble Seraph had gone through to bring Kanoe here both options annoyed him. However after a moment that annoyance was brought under control and Seraph prepared to leave the center of his garden.

In the path in front of Kanoe a brilliant light suddenly flared and grew, briefly blinding Kanoe and making her instinctivly look away and close her eyes. When the light faded Seraph stood in front of the dark witch. IHello again Kanoe, how is your studies of magic coming along? Any major developments that you are interested in sharing? Seraph asked with a slight smile, his gold eyes unreadable as to what he truely felt at the moment.

All around the path the flowers shifted, all looking towards Seraph, their creator and master. A sign that Seraph had created this place, and that Kanoe was now in Seraph's domain, and had been ever since she stepped over the vine. Any hopes or plans of escaping would now run against the knowledge of just how powerful and knowledgable about magic Seraph is, or at least how powerful Kanoe thinks he is.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 pm
Profile YIM

Being in a monster's domain and seeking escape took priority over studying a bunch of magical flowers. But such mortal concerns seemed to finally attract the attention of the owner of this garden. A bright flash of light blinded the witch and forced her to take a few steps back defensively. Only when her vision cleared did she sigh at the sight of the angelic being.

It did explain the high pressure of mana in the area. Her eyes narrow at Seraph's nonchalant questions about her magic. She was not in the mood for games. This was the worst situation to be in and it could only go downhill from here.

"The only thing I will share is my growing displeasure of being abducted and brought to this place against my will," she hissed. Teacher or not, she did not tolerate being pulled around like a mere toy. Kanoe already knew of how strong this being was. Just being in his mere presense was dangerous. She needed to get away from her before the enriched mana overwhelms her.

"I am merely trying to get out of here. I need to get dressed and head to class soon enough," she continued, doing her best to not lash out too much. The student already knew she powerless. All she could possibly do is try to reason her way free.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Seraph chuckled briefly as Kanoe hissed at him. Few beings do.

In response to her next statement Seraph waved one hand, as he did so a part of the air became 'solid', and inside that 'solid' part of air one could see the school, or one part of it. Primarily one would see what appeared to be Kanoe dressed for class. That should ensure you won't get in trouble for not attending class, or are you going to try and claim that you are interested in acvtually learning what will be taught in class today?

But if you are still interested in getting out ... inside the heart of the garden is a portal spell. Simply key that to where you want to go and step through. It shouldn't be that hard. If you don't know how to key a portal spell than study the flowers when they activate. All the clues, and the knowledge is here. One just has to find it. There is a time limit, you won't see me unless you lose control due to the mana. Reach the portal and step through it before that happens and you will be fine, if you don't ... Seraph's voice trailed off, he didn't believe it neccesary to voice what would happen if she couldn't manage it in time. He smiled once as he vanished as suddenly as he arrived.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 am
Profile YIM

She was not happy at all to see a fake replacing her in class. Perhaps this would keep her from suffering more trouble from the school itself but she doubts that the being was doing it to be considerate. It would have been considerate to give her something to wear even if her sensitive body may shed those clothes later. Her body was growing more sensitive by the moment and she had to get out of here. The witch did not dare think of what he would do to her once her willpower is ebbed away.

So the only way out was through the use of these flowers? Things just kept getting worse and worse. The witch would have to maintain mana sight in this environment and study each and every flower for the answer. This was beyond hopeless. All she could do was learn what she could before she was reduced to nothing but a sex toy again.

Taking a deep breath, she began to focus. The sort of meditative trance required for sight made her more vulnerable to the constant bombardments of mana flowing into her body. She gasped softly as she felt her nipples throb, erecting almost to the point of aching. It took several moments for her vision to partially clear of the blinding array of colors and threads flowing before her eyes.

Ready as she ever will be, the witch began walking towards the center of the garden. She continued to scan through the flowers seeing what she could. There was no telling what spell was contained in the flowers until they activated. Kneeling down, she gently poked a flower unsure how to activate the strange plants.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 am

Seraph watched as Kanoe, finally, started heading deeper into the garden. He watched as she opened her body up to more mana, allowing her too see mana but also making her that much more sensitive to it. In particular he watched her nipples, clearly visible through the nightgown, as they throbbed and grew from the mana all around her.

Seraph watched as Kanoe knelt down and reached for a flower. The moment she touched it she would see the flower implode on itself, and for a second a spell would structure itself in front of her. For that briefest moment Kanoe would be able to see how a spell was created from mana, how it was channelled and created. If she was focusing intently she might even learn how to replicate the spell that had just been cast, or maybe even come up with her own spells.

Of course why she would want to replicate this particular spell was beyond Seraph's knowledge. For a few seconds Kanoe would feel her feet being tickled before the spell faded away.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:05 am
Profile YIM

The dark witch pulled away as the flower imploded much like the last one. She saw the threads of mana form into a spell. It seemed to be much like casting a spell but without the incantations or somatic gestures. But what did all of it mean?

It took a few moments to realize what the spell was as the woman took a few steps back. Her feet tickled. At first she thought it was just a bug in the garden but it continued to tingle no matter how she rubbed or moved her feet. Recognizing it as the spells effect, she frowned in annoyance. Such a useless spell she thought to herself. At least the spell was not harmful.

Kanoe sighed as she looked at the large field of flowers. There was no way to know where the key information was assuming she could even know what such information would look like. There was no real point in exploring as the threads did not reveal themselves until she activated the flower. Which means she will literally have to comb the entire garden touching every single magic flower there was. There was no hope, she could only act in mild defiance to show she would not just give up to this being.

Returning to where the flower was, she began to touch one after another studying the spells as she went.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:24 am

The flowers activated one after the other, each one being nothing more than a trivial party trick that faded after a few seconds. This was the outer ring after all. But no matter how many flowers Kanoe studied she would find nothing about teleportation. However gradually as she went along deeper into the garden she would start to notice changes. The flowers were starting to grow in size, and the effects were becoming more and more complicated. They were still harmless, but the effects were becoming more complicated, and were lasting longer.

Eventually Kanoe would find herself touching a flower that wasn't harmless. The flower itself seemed to be a frozen rose bush, and when touched it would feel like two ice cubes had been pressed against the person's nipples. It did have a teleportation, or part of it, in it to ensure the frost spell only affected one area of the body. Thus giving Kanoe her first real clue as to how she could escape.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe could only focus on one flower at a time due to all the extra mana flowing about the air. It was straining on her sight but still bearable. So far the spells in the flowers were all useless in her mind. Mere cantrips that a child would do to tease another. She was no child and had certainly grown out of such spells a long time ago.

It took less time than she thought to go through the outer ring of flowers and proceeded deeper. She noticed the plants getting bigger, more than likely plants from the origin were older and had time to grow. Assuming these magic plants worked like normal ones. Reaching out, she lightly tapped a frozen rose and was ready to study more magic.

"Ahhh!" She backed away suddenly, her arms coming up to cover her chest. An icy chill seeped right into her sensitive peaks causing them to pulse rapidly as heated blood pumped harder into the hardened nub. Kanoe was barely able to keep focus as she watched the threads form in a completely different way. Something was strange about this spell. Perhaps this one of the clues he mentioned.

But she had other problems now. The feeling of ice against her swollen teats did not fade. Hands reached up to cup and try to warm them. A soft moan left her lips as the light friction sent ripples of pure sensation through her heavy mounds. "B-Bastard.." she said through gritted teeth. She would ask why spells like this one existed but she was certain she would have used it in a similar fashion to a fellow student.

Her hands only adding to the problem, she forced them back to her sides as she proceeded to the next flower. All the spells could not be sexual, she would just have to hope she was not completely unlucky. Now adding to the constant contact with Seraph's mana, she had to deal with the faint dragging of ice cold nipples across her nightgown. Kanoe knew this was going to be hell to endure.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Seraph chuckled to himself, letting a spell carry the sound from the garden's heart where he sat and watched Kanoe to her, when he heard Kanoe's response to touching the frozen rose. He continued to watch with a smile as forced her hands away and moved to the next flower. This one seemed like a normal tulip, although just like very single flower before it the flower seemed to implode in on itself the moment it was touched.

This spell was directed towards a certain location, and as such it would give Kanoe another clue. The flower before used teleportation in general, and thus would show Kanoe how to create a stable base to use for a teleportation spell. This flower would show Kanoe how to guide something ... although she would still need to work out how to actually visualise the end point ... and reach the portal itself.

This was all made a lot harder when a very light jolt of lightning arced towards Kanoe's clit. It would fade after a heartbeat ... but for that heartbeat the sensations would be intense.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next