View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Unexpected Discoveries (Komiko) 

Post Unexpected Discoveries (Komiko)
The day had been a normal day at Shokushu, with the sun shining down as spring was in full effect. Life was starting again anew as shoots sprangs from the earth and new creatues explored the island. A light breeze filled the air, and everything smelled fresh as memories of winter soon faded. Memories were unusal things though. Most memories are of cherished moments of our pasts, while some memories are better off buried and forgotten. Some memories seemed able to disappear easier than other memories though, as one student was soon to discover.

Komiko was sitting in library on campus with only a few other students anywhere to be seen in the cavernous buidling. Most of the other students had decided to take advantage of the beautiful change in the weather to go for a swim, a jog, or even a secret meeting in the woods away from prying eyes. Slimer is intrigued that the beautiful student sits at one of the long wooden desks alone pooring over books on such a glorious day. As empty as the library is he isn't worried about accidental detection.

The library is one of the most impressive to be found anywhere in the universe with rows upon rows of book cases filled with all kinds of fiction, nonfiction, and rare books imaginable. The smell of old paper fills the air with its unique aroma, kind of a comfort smell to those used to it.

Approaching from behind the student he sees the book and realizes she is looking at tomes containing magic principles and spells. He begins to reevaluate the student...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Post Re: Unexpected Discoveries (Komiko)
Sitting at one of the long tables within the library I had been reading anything I could find about spells to return my memories to where I could least feel some what normal at this crazy school which I feared to let any other student know about the monsters only to feel even more out of place. I thought how nice it would be to least share some of my past life to some one who I thought of as my best friend, Pia helped me so much and she so nice, least I could do for her would be to share some of my past to her which at this time was the day I gotten off the seaplane.

A vision had came to me as they had before in the past, this vision seemed to be something I would seen and not the danger the flashes normally give. What I saw was a cave in a cliff face with roots from the plant life dangling down that obscured the entryway, the area was green and not to far from the entry was a crystal clear stream sparkling within the sunlight. Shaking my head to clear it from my mind waking from the vision I sighed. "I think I’m doing to much research, I’ll never find a book to help bring back my memories." I said out loud laying my head within the book I was looking through.

Though I thought it was funny the books I was reading was in fiction of old books, I knew from some of the experiences I’ve had magic seemed real to me as was demons and monsters. I closed my eyes for a few minutes letting them rest from all the reading I had done today, breathing in deeply the old pages that always seemed to relax my mind.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:45 am

As she lays her head on her arms Slimer sees she is vainly struggling with something. His curiosity is peaked and decides she would be worth corrupting. A library even as inactive as it was would surely notice the rape of her body, besides he was enthralled with her and wanted to study her more. The best course of action in his mind would be luring her to his cave. He originally found his new home with a book that was in the rare section here in this library, where surprisingly the only two copies existed. He had debated on taking both in the past, to prevent the students or other monsters from learning where he resided but decided against it as a possible lure for the occasion victim, confident in his abilities.

Her magic seemed somehow repressed, much like the sensuality of these human women. Inside the book also lay the where-abouts of a library inside his new home containing other rare tomes. His last visit to the library he had sense the energy eminating from of few of the tomes. His plan firm in his mind, he sets off to the rare section and slips by the student on duty supposed to monitor the checking out of these valuable books. His invisible form not drawing the least bit of notice from someone deep in a daydream, probably about being outside on such a nice day. He quickly returns to the section he originally found the book in and scanning the shelves locates the archaic book. Grasping it with a tentacle he quickly slips back to where his target sits. From behind her, he uses his camoflagued tentacle to slip the book on top of the stack she intends to go through hoping she doesn't realize she never picked it up in the first place...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 am

I opened my eyes and took the next book off the pile I had grabbed earlier to read and my brows went together. "Hmm I don’t remember picking this book up? I really must be tired if I’m picking books off the shelves by random." I said to myself and decided to open the book anyway and began reading through the book. The more I read the more interesting it had became and there was something of a reference of a secret library hidden within the forest that had a vast amount of knowledge to be learned. I had gasped at reading this. "This might be what I’ve been looking for, there could be a tomb there that has a spell to bring back some of my memories." I had stood up bent over the book with excitement and grabbed a piece of paper and started writing down the information.

The short skirt that the school required us students to wear was flashing my panties slightly as I rested my chest on the long table to steady my hand, it caused my breasts to look larger then they normally would but I didn’t really care knowing no one was in the library being it was so beautiful out side. I left the books on the table knowing the person working in the library would return the books, I had what I needed and grabbed my things and started running to my dorm room, my skirt bouncing as I ran revealing my heart shaped behind to anyone that was watching. I was to excited to care about modesty at this point, tossing my stuff into my room and ran out of the dorm I had follow the instruction and was now in the forest heading North as indicated in the old tomb.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 am

Slimer watches the student's excitement as she discoverer the location of his secret home and the library deep within. He is surprised when she mentions the lost memories, and begins thinking about the possibilities. As she leans over the desk he can't help but think how wonderful of a choice he made deciding to corrupt this sexy student, her panties revealing a fine ass to be discovered later, while her breasts stretch her top.

She quickly runs out from the library and he barely has time to return the book to the shelf, he makes it to to the dorms when she is just exiting them. Having made her preparations quickly her exicitement seems to rival his about what is to come, but for solely different reasons. He settles into a pace behind her admiring her fine body, and vibrant long hair. I think I will enjoy the scenery on this walk, still plotting, knowing the library is in the deepest reaches on the cave, the perfect place to carry out his desires.

"It really is a beautiful day," Slimer think to himself and chuckles.

As they enter the forest the birds are chirping and life fills the air. The trees provide shade keeping the air warm but not overwhelming. Slowly they make progress through the woods.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

I stepped into the forest not even making it one hundred meters and realized I had forgotten to bring a flashlight, turning around quickly I run back to the dorms and back to my room. "Impy? Hey Impy? Have you seen my flashlight?" I called out looking under the bed thinking it might have been there. Impy had tugged on my panties and I jumped when he did that. "Don’t do that Impy you scared the dickens out of me." I told the little Imp who was holding the flashlight I was looking for. "Here you go Mistress, forgive me for scaring you." The Imp said offering the flashlight to me. I took the flashlight from him and smiled "Thanks Impy, ill remember to get you some oatmeal cookies later." I told him and kissed him on his forehead, and ran out the door closing it behind me.

I had to pull my panties up on the run which was a bad idea because I ended up with a wedgie, I was once more back at the same spot I was before and bent over panting with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. "Maybe I should have walked." I said to myself, not knowing I was being stalked by a monster who was invisible. I slowly stood up and pulled my panties out of my crack letting them snap back in place. "There I guess I’m all set now." I said and smiled as I continued on my journey to find the secret cave.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Slimer froze as soon as the young girl turned, he thought that maybe she has noticed his concealed movement blurring the air out of the corner of his eye. He debated snatching her then and there but he hadn't had enough time to study her yet. He froze watching her slender young body run, her long hair trailing after her, back to the dorms. Somewhat agitated with himself that he missed his opportunity he is relieved to see her return with a flashlight. "Clever girl..." he thinks to himself. Then she bends over in front of him testing the limits of his restraint as she flashes her panties covering her curved behind, showing underneath the short skirt. He can imagine sliding in as he snaps out of it and regains his self control.

"Patience. Wow the things I'm going to do to her for all this unknown teasing," Slimer thinks again to himself, breathing deeply.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 am

I stop in mid stride looking around nervously, my eyes squinted looking for something that wasn’t there and shake my head. "Come on girl relax it’s just your nerves, you didn’t hear breathing it was just the wind in the trees." I had said to myself taking a deep breath that made my breasts pressed hard on the tight blouse of my school uniform and slowly exhaling. "There that’s better, wish the school give me the right size uniform, why do the need to be so snug." Saying to my self as I looked down at the map I had copied from the old book and getting my barring.

I start to chew on my lower lip looking for anything that matches the map I made and see the hidden path that would lead to the cave that had the books that might help return some of my memories. "Ah! That way!" I said happily and start heading in that direction leading North. During the travel to the cave I had to stop a few times to untangle my hair from some of the branches that had snagged it and decided it would be best after a half hour of walking around the forest just to sit down and braid my hair into a ponytail.

I notice some wild strawberries growing not to far from me and I smiled to myself. "Well nature sure does provide you when your hungry." Talking to myself as I giggled and finished doing my hair. Getting down on all fours I started to pick some of the berries and ate them as I went, anyone from behind me would have a pleasant view of my panties, though I knew there wasn’t anyone around so I didn’t care that they was showing at this point.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:12 am

Slimer stalked the young student as she slowly made progress north toward the cave. Halfway there she had decided to stop suddenly again. Slimer afraid he had been spotted again and froze. It seems her long hair getting tangled in branches was becoming quite bothersome with all this heavy underbrush and decided a braided pony tail would be better suited for this journey. When she was finished, her hair was tied behind her leaving just her bangs hanging at her eyebrows and framing her slender face.

She then noticed the wild strawberries bushes growing in the area, looking red and ripe she decided to help herself. She was gathering them on her hands and knees, once again unknowingly teasing the monster as it took all his will power not to force himself on the sexy student, her panties clearly on display in that position. Slimer was so mesmorized by the wonderous sight he didn't realize he had stepped on the branch till a loud crack resounded through the woods...

His invisible form darted behind the trunk of a large tree a couple paces away. He cursed himself for his carelessness, but luckily the crack also startled a large doe, which was no more than 15 feet away, also unaware of his presence until the loud snapping sound. Shocked the creature quickly bounded off through the woods away from Slimer and the girl.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 am

Twisting around as I sat on my side with my legs slightly crossed I looked in the direction I had heard the broken branch. My heart racing as I scanned the area for what made the noise, for a second I thought I had seen something but just a few yards further I saw what I thought made the noise. The deer scampered off as I took a deep breath of relief. "Stupid deer, trying to do give me a heart attack?" I said to myself.

I got up off the ground and bent over, dusting my knees off as well as my school uniform skirt. Picking up the flashlight and map I made, I continued on my search for the mysterious hidden library. I had come across a stream, almost like the one I had a vision of but with out the cave with vines and roots hiding the entry of it. I decided to take my shoes and socks off and head up the stream with my shoes and socks in one hand and the flashlight and map in the other.

Stepping into the cool water I began walking up stream enjoying the current of the water washing over my legs as I started to take in the beautiful forest surroundings as I progressed to my unknown destination hoping to find something of use within this cave and hoping I was not on some kind of wild goose chase.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 am

Luckily the deer did little to change the student's mind about the search for his home, and other than a slightly quickened pulse she progressed forward as normal. She runs across a simple cave a short while later taking in the sight she knew instinctively it was not the right one. Komiko seemed a very sensual girl as down the stream she went barefoot, letting the cool waters trickle around her slender ankles, creating small ripples, as she waded. She seemed almost carefree and playful as she enjoyed each moment, rather enjoying the beautiful day.

As she went she was nearing in on the location of the true cave, whose signature hanging roots, from the overhanging hill could just be made out in the distance while at the streams edge, if one happened to look through the thin folliage just right. Trailing along Slimer knew his caution would prevent any more warnings until even a warning wouldn't matter. Slimer began to take in the day and enjoy where it was going as well. The cave enterance was a good 12 feet high with 20 feet in width. The enterance had hanging vines obstructingany easy view of the opening. The vines climbed down from the hills out of which the cave formed under. The grassy hillside gave way to a limestone cliff-face. The rundown created a slope all the way to the clear stream. Light but tall wild grasses gave way to the forests 40 feet away.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Komiko had finally arrived at the secret cave she read about in the library in a long forgotten book and wonder who left it there and why. The scene was exactly like the vision she had in the library just before she found the book and information of the location of the hidden library. Komiko looked around the area and hesitantly moved closer to the entry of the cave that was obscured from the hanging vines that gave it a look of a living green curtain. Bending over sideways slightly, her braided ponytail fell over her shoulder as she slowly open the veil and cool moist air caressed her face.

Peeking into the cave it was dark and it was a good thing she had brought the flashlight with her, the only sound she could hear within the cave was the sound of dripping water coming off the stalactites and landing in a pool of water that was somewhere inside. Komiko was a little nerves about calling out inside the cave that would disturb something inside like bats though she didn’t hear any type of movement about.

Komiko took her daypack off her shoulder that had doubled as a school book bag, she began to look around for the flashlight she went back for and found it within seconds. ‘Click’ the light turned on, it was bright as Komiko smiled. “Ok, lets find that book.” Komiko said to herself as she went past the green veil and enter the cool cave. The sight Komiko saw was a geologist dream, minerals had collected on the stalactites and stalagmites in such a way that they sparkled magically “Wow this is amazing.” Komiko whispered.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Slimer watched as Komiko approached and entered the enterance cave. She quickly pulled out a flashlight from her backpack and began scanning the cavern enterance room. She used her awe at seeing the pillars to slip into the cave after the student his invisible form brushing the hanging vines to the side. Slimer immediately feels the air temperature drop noticably. Slimer watches her playful green eyes as they scan the darkness, reflecting the dim light given off by the flashlight.

The cave enterance had the well used sleeping bag, the lovers off to meet in private had been using for sometime. Next to the bag was a firepit recently used, its fuel long since spent. The wood pile next to it indicated also the recent use as it was only a couple sticks and a log, with bark pieces crumbled off, indicating a larger pile. If one looked close they would see initials and hearts craved randomly into the stone.

As she explores eventually she would find the opening in the rear of the cave which opens to a slightly descending passage made of intelligently carved stones, descending in the darkness. Along the walls would be recently replaced, unlit, torches restocked recently by the demonoid from the underground supply room. The tunnel would eventually branch left and right only to continue forking and leading to chambers of all sizes...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

Komiko explored the cave and noticed the sleeping bag and extinguished fire pit which caused her some concern. Komiko wasn’t aware of any students that have been missing from the school campus and she hadn’t heard any one talking about camping out in the woods. Komiko knew by the school rules that extended stays out in the forest was forbidden especially without a professor to accompany any of the students.

Komiko walked over to the sleeping bag and knelt down looking to see if there was something around the bag that would maybe give some kind of information who was staying here, her panties slightly exposed, the school skirts made it difficult to keep her panties from being revealed. “I wonder who the owner of this sleeping bag is?” Komiko asked herself getting up from where she stooped. Komiko notice the initials with the heart carved into it.

Komiko had found the pool of water that the stalactites was dripping into, and further to the back she found the entrance to another part of the cave that descended and Komiko wonder how the stone torch holder was carved as she continued following the passage down when she came to a fork within the passage and decided to go left and kept taking the left tunnel so she wouldn’t get lost and found herself entering a large cavern “Wow this is bigger then the last cave. How big is this place?” Komiko whispered to herself.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Slimer can't help but be amazing by her tight ass that the school uniforms continually expose to his lustful stare. He watches as she examines the sleeping bag inspecting it with, for the first time a look of concern. He slides along the side wall, and in the dark shadows isn't worried about her detecting his presence. The glittering pillars still catch his eye and were what first drew him to futher explore the cavern, much as they drew the young student into their depths.

He watches near the enterance to the downward sloping cavern and debates on taking the curvey half japanese vixen then and there. Yet he catches a glimpse of a necklace hanging around her neck, now exposed by the braid she has her long hair tied into, and is struck by more curiosity. The same curiosity that brought him this far wins out against his need to have her now. Breathing deeply, he fights his lust knowing that there will be no escaping this cave unpleasured...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next