View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Abduction (for Karayah) 

Post Abduction (for Karayah)
Damn, the wood she had gathered had been too water logged to to much, she couldn't use any of it though she recalled what had happened on that rainy day not all that long ago. She had thought that she had found the right material last time but given what had happened she had not inspected her prize to thoroughly and it hadn't been until she had gotten back to the dorms that she saw how useless it would be to replacing the head she carved out for Rocco. Her replacement dummy after she destroyed the last in a fit of rage at what had happened to her on that forlorn beach. An Indian Summer, she had thought to take advantage of that.

It had been too cold though to go outdoors so the project sat for a bit. She just had to deal with the hideous head but each time she saw him she was reminded of what she had yet to do.

“Soon, I promise,” she stated to the puppet but she had already been at the school for over a season now. It had been uncharacteristically warm this past week though there was still patches of snow here and there. She was bundled up up in a pink jack, the hood pulled up and while she wore mittens it was more so her hands wouldn't get dirty handling any wood she found.

She was wearing jeans and a pair of sturdy boots, also pink, encase she had to walk through any snow though she doubted it, most of it had been gone and this was suppose to be a tropical island so when they did get some it wasn't much, nor did it last for long.

But being from Boston she had the warmer articles mainly when going back there, she didn’t realize she couldn't go back during brakes or between semesters. Nope, it was sort of like prison, she was stuck here for the next four years though knowing the nature of the island she figured that she might never get home again.

She carried a thick stick in case she came across that thing again. It gave her a certain peace of mind though really, how effective would a stick be against that thing. She sighs, never before had she felt so helpless about a situation and for the first time she wonders if Vera knows anything about this. She supposes that it does not matter in the long run though and she continues on turning her mind to the wood and where the white tree was, while the bark was a whitish coloration. The wood was rather strong and while she had not know what tree it was for it was never really important to her Daphnee's room mate Karen probably knew, she wanted to be a botanist after all.

This time it was a little easier seeing that it was not over cast like before and she could see ahead just fine.

Seeing that this was a tropical island it warms up enough where she removes the mittens figuring she can always put them back on when handling the wood. She unzips her coat all to unaware that fate had selected her once more to what was to come.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 am

Post Re: Abduction (for Karayah)
Quietly over the island sat a large triangular ship, it made no sound and the cloak about it was beyond perfect, for all purposes the human eye could only see sky and clouds, nothing would be aware of the beings that patrolled the ship's corridors nor the 'captain' that sat within. There it was Karayah that stood monitoring the ship's scan of the island where the school sat. she watched every student mill about as dots about the holographic display.
“So many subjects to little time in the day...”
she muttered to herself as she ran the longest digit of her four fingered hand over the display to a particular dot that had wandered into the forest alone. She'd ponder the dot for a moment before a smirk would slip across that expression.
“My first opportunity arrives beautiful, simply beautiful...”
She closed her eyes for a moment, somewhere on her ship one of the many gray blinked and prepared a camera. When done the camera was brought to the transport bay and sent down to the island proper.

Karayah sat down at a console and watched as the image hummed to life. The camera itself was a small, unassuming piece of technology, a small orb no bigger than a baseball. The lens was quite average and the only real oddity was the grass it displaced as it hovered 5 feet off the ground. After a few moments it disappeared behind a cloaking field. It made its way through the brush quickly as it found its target.

Karayah looked onward at the human girl as the camera took in the image of the girl in the pink jacket and jeans. She looked over the garments as the camera zoomed in. Karayah always found the differing outfits that these other species wore fascinating, it had even led her to wearing her own rather regal looking black and white dress and underclothes rather than the 'traditional' silver queen jumpsuit.
“I like those colors... I should take her just for the garments... but that would be a waste wouldn't it.”
she wanted to get a closer look at the girl so she sent the camera in all the nearer to her target even as she began to relay silent messages to her drones. Three of them began gathering equipment for the abduction, they couldn't use the usual tractor beam or transmat beam, both would draw too much attention this early in the day, they'd need to tag the target for their direct teleporters.

Karayah looked over what the girl was doing carefully not realizing her camera might be getting too close, close enough for the girl to accidentally walk into, something that might surprise and scare off the girl sooner than intended

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:18 am

Ever get the feeling you were being watched. Daphnee could not shake that feeling as her green eyes flickered about though she still seemed unaware of the camera she seemed to just instinctively know that something bad was about to happen.

But there were no threats that she could see hidden in the trees or bushes waiting to spring out at her when she wasn't paying any attention.

After a moment that feeling ends and she continues on though she is a little tense now given that she had encountered something out here once before. If she hadn't she might not have been as alarmed but she knew these things were everywhere. At the beach, she went to the pool in the school instead and was attacked there. Even in class. There seemed to be little escape though thus far it seemed that the dorms were safe, a haven she guessed as she was yet to be attacked there.

But after a moment when she seems a little less tense, when the feeling passes she continues on though her grip on the branch tightens. She watches the trees though trying to stay clear of the areas that something could jump out at her by surprise at least given her a moment to reacted unlike the time she spent on the beach where things were so sudden but she was drawing closer to the camera not even aware of it floating there a few feet off the ground behind one of the trees she was nearing. The tree had been over in this direction. Hopefully the warmer weather here caused the branches that were snapped off out better than the ones she had taken last time.

Ah, there it was. She could barely see the white tree sitting atop the hill surrounded by other trees. It's color was out of place here. There were no other ones here so it seemed out of place, a marker of some kind?

There was nothing unusual about it though. Nothing supernatural as far as she was aware. Thus right now she was getting closer to the camera. If it were not moved soon it was likely to be discovered given that she had seemed to be on edge a little.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 am

Karayah kept her smirk to herself as she realized the camera might be too close for comfort. It rose above the girl and its gaze drifted to the tree that the girl looked at. Plans began to form in the matriarch's gray head as it took in the unique landmark. The three drones she'd instructed earlier moved to the transport bay but were given an order to wait for now. The tree would be a wonderful place to set up a trap of some kind.

What to do while she waited though? That was another question which she answered by rising to her feet and taking the monitor and controls with her for the camera she'd make her way into another adjoining room. A metal table with various clamps atop it sat in the middle of the room under a light and some sort of spay nossle. She began preparing tools and devices alongside the table, things she might find interesting to use on the woman. All the while she kept the camera steady and silent. Multitasking something one could easily do when they controlled a few billion minds at once.

((forgive the shortness))

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 am

She has that feeling of being watched but with the camera moved she does not run into it at least. She tightens her grip on the stick, gray clouds depositing rain upon her as she carefully scans the trees and vegetation.

Feeling less confident with the stick though she takes a heavy breath as green eyes stare out. “Who's there?!” She calls but there is no answer. The girl pauses with the only audible sounds being the patter of rain and her shallow breathing as she waits for something. Still watching she eventually relaxes enough to continue on though with a degree of caution like a gazelle that thinks that a cheetah is nearby.

She moves towards the white tree though always scanning. She suspects something but not sure what so she never totally drops her guard as she continues on. Getting to the tree she scans the ground real quick looking for some broken branches that were bound to have been knocked loose from the storm the night before. The wood she looks for can't be too damp to be of any use to her.

The light drizzle engulfing her and beading up on her raincoat. She was really hoping to be on her way back to the dorms by now but that could not be helped.

(no problem :))

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:29 am

“Perceptive or paranoid... either way interesting enough.”
Karayah mused simply as she continued to watch the camera feed of the girl walking out in the rain towards a tree. The tree seemed like a good place to capture her, or at least she assumed it to be. It was far enough from the dorm that she could send a few drones. Thus she calmly closed her eyes. Those three smaller grays made their way to her room; each one wore a silvery suit with a mechanical looking pack on their back. She spoke in their native tongue to them and they nodded to her. Without a sound they left for the surface.

The three drones each landed a short distance apart around the are where the tree grew the nearest drone would begin approaching the tree, shortly coming into view, it didn't look very threatening, in fact it looked lost and a little confused. Its large black eyes looking around the area and then looking at Daphnee with a cocked head. Its alien appearance was about the only threatening looking thing about the slender, frail creature. The other two were ready though; they were planning, relaying information to their queen and each other, in case the human's innate curiosity was weaker then its flight response.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu May 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Indeed Daphnee was paranoid. If these things only raped her, which was bad enough that was one thing but each tortured her relentlessly. She had no friends and thus no one to run to, no one that she could open herself up to without the fear of being labeled as crazy.

So when she saw the drone after shifting through some wood her heart sank. Oh, no, not again!

Just because the thing looked so damn cute had been no reason to drop her guard even though all the nasty ones so far seemed to be far more intimidating she was not about to take a chance. She dropped the wood she had come out here for to get a firmer grip on her weapon the tree branch that she knew was a false sense of security.

“Stay back. I-I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have too!” Did it understand? She kept her focus on it not knowing that there were others out there she backs up a little setting her back up against a tree as she watched it. The branch was raised in two hands like a sword, warning but not advancing at all. She had not known if he were quick or not but was this … was it a Roswell gray? She is curious but threatened at the same time, very cautious it would seem as she prepared to get out of there in hopes that it had another purpose.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:39 pm

The drone cocked its head when Daphnee raised the tree branch, it didn't like the thought of being smacked with that thing by a human... even knowing it had a superior body structure and all the island's technology in its favor it knew it was still just a drone for it's queen, it would still hurt. The singular drone took one cautious step forward, its slit of a mouth quivered a bit unsteadily as it did, clearly the thing was unsure of itself (and further its role in the others plan). It said... something in a somewhat whispy voice but, whatever it was trying to say was certainly not in English though the tone was somewhat telling, it seemed to be trying to reason with her in its own way, whether this was a distraction or not was difficult to say.

Still it relayed the information to its fellows and the two other drones approached from behind their backpacks opening, gears turning, the one on the left producing a pair of mechanical arms, the one on the right producing a small computer of some sort. Neither of these drones looked as happy, weak or friendly as the other one that was trying to soothe the girl.

Karayah on the other hand huffed as she watched through the camera and listened to the thoughts of the three. She shook her head slightly at what she was getting.
“I should maybe use more than poor little drones for these humans."
still she found herself at least interested in what the human was doing.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:30 pm

In Daphnee's experiences thus far all these things were sadistic bastards. She didn't wish to endure the feeling of being restrained and tortured once again.

She was faced with a being that did not seem too intimidating or overwhelming though she had yet to fall prey to a monster using illusions to dupe someone she knew that some could use illusions in their games.

Daphnee took a step back as it came forward, she swung the branch in front of her, not to hit as it swished through the empty space before her but more as a warning.

She was unaware currently of the other two given her focus on the drone before her.

“That's far enough ...” she had not encountered a benevolent creature on the island yet an assumed that there were none. Still if this one wasn't hostile, the rare exception, she didn't want to make it hostile.

She held out an empty palm trying to indicate that he halt then seized the branch in two hands again, if it continued to approach her flight or fight response would kick in. She didn't feel confident in her skills but if it stepped up then she would have to step forward and swing, running was probably a weaker suit than fighting but could she out run it? Then again if this was an illusion attacking could be an error, she might be biting off more than she could chew. She just might revise that plan, then again this was likely the only shot she would get at this.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 pm

The drone in front of her stepped back as the branch was swung at it. It seemed to whimper a little bit at the action still cocking its head as it looked at her clearly a little frightened at the prospect of being struck. The gray thing looked a little pitiful as it continued to look at her like a slightly hurt pet.

The other two drones on the other hand were close enough to act, the mechanical hands of one's pack grabbed the branch Daphnee was holding and her arm. The one with the computer in it's hand pushed a few buttons and it's screen blinked several times. A computerized voice chirped in
“Hello human. We will take you to our leader, we wish you no harm. Please do not resist.”
the computerized voice seemed friendly enough though the drone that held the computer moved over to the frightened drone and slapped him with a four fingered hand only to scold him verbally, it was a slightly amusing little display between the two.

The one that had taken her arm and held the branch wasn't a muscular god, it could be broken free from though what they might do to her for resistance? That could be anything

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Her green eyes widened in abject fear as something grabbed her from behind. Damn! She had been so focused on the one in front of her that she failed to pay attention to her surroundings. Her arm and the branch had been grabbed, she tugged though at the same time she heard a voice …

[color=#BF00FF][i]What the?[/] [/color] Were they waiting to secure her more fully before gloating? This was something that she definitely wasn't use to. Usually a monster snuck up on her, restrained her then tortured her and abused her.

No harm? Could she believe that? Now there were three, one she might have had a chance of eluding but three was less likely.

“Don't hit him!” At least she thought the drone was a he rather than a she or it, there was no way for her to distinguish genders. She was uncertain if they understood or if the computer was just programed with phrases that translated what they wished to say.

She considered it for a moment, a long moment and prayed she wasn't going to regret this, she probably would come to regret it later but she dropped the branch or rather let go of it as the drone behind her was holding it along with her arm offering up no further resistance yet anyway.

They looked like the familiar aliens she saw back at Boston which told her that there were probably a lot more of them somewhere so if she were going to act sooner, rather than later made more sense here. How quickly did one become three? Perhaps they were closer than she thought and it was already to late.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:24 am

The more stable drone looked up from his scolding of the weaker, clearly more emotional one when she'd heard the human shout at it, the computer made a series of sounds as it translated the human's speech. It looked between the drone that it'd just slapped and Daphnee a few times as if trying to comprehend what had just occurred and it could only cock its head in confusion. It pushed several buttons and its computer simply said.
“as you wish.”

The drone that held her arm took hold of her free arm, the backpack detached from its back and hooked itself to her much like one would expect the thing to before it extended another pair of arms down to her ankles taking hold of them too. A small control device popped out of it and into the third drone's hands. She'd find she could still move all her limbs, at least while she was cooperating.

The more emotional, friendly looking drone shifted to its feet slightly more steadily and pulled a matching computer from it's pack, it seemed to have the same function as he pushed buttons.
“Thank you girl human, thank you.”
it smiled a little, though the smile quickly shifted to show a little discomfort as it reached into one of its suit's pockets only to pull out a small device which it held out to her, it looked a like a ring that would easily fit her index finger.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

[color=#BF00FF]“Thank you.”[/color]

She could still move her limbs, a good thing given how fearful she was of bondage after her first day here, that little fantasy of hers dissolving rather quickly as she realized how horrible it could be.

Daphnee saw the confused look on the face of the alien, it wasn't misplaced as she had surprised herself with that out burst though she was relieved to see that the drone wasn't beaten further. If she were watching this on TV she may have laughed at the scene though, it didn't look as if it were to effectual but that might have been the start of something worse.

“It's not you fault, I wouldn't want to get smacked by a stick.” Far worse had been done to her of course, no of which she had enjoyed.

“What's this?” She looked at the ring as she took it from the drone, she had wondered about the change of facial expressions. Regret? Displeasure? Perhaps it could have been a pleasant one, he was an alien after all and all the expressions didn't have to match up with those she recognized. He could have been getting it wrong but really she doubted that so this was probably not good ...

Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:29 pm

The friendly drone was the one the others would now let communicate as they instead watched the area and their 'captive' which was what the girl was in essence. The computer spoke again as the drone worked it.
“A pattern stabilizer. It will allow safe transport to the ship and back once we arrive at the departure location”
it informer her while the slightly more distant alien that had yet to speak spoke to it's fellows. The friendly alien looked immensely bothered
“sensors indicate another non-human not reticuli being in the immediate vicinity. It likely desires less friendly forced draw of pleasure from girl human. Quick departure is recommended as lesser reticuli are NOT more powerful than many island residents. Girl human's violent violation is guaranteed if recommendation is not accepted.”

the sound of footfalls could be heard, rustling leaves and breaking branches, Karayah watched slightly tensely from her place on her ship.
“I shall definitely begin to send soldiers into the forest rather than drones, damned less than honorable other creature, perfectly willing to steal my fun from me before I even have a moment to enjoy then.”
she uttered to herself crossing her arms over her chest.

Back on the ground the three drones looked panicked. One put it's hands on Daphnee's ass pushing a little bit as if trying to urge her to begin moving while the other two started forward at a quick walk.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 pm

“Oh.” She slips it on. If anything Daphnee tried to keep to her word once it was given though she hears the explanation that there is another monster prowling about. It could have been a trick, she had considered for a moment that there was a fourth one out there causing some noise and that had her hesitate only for a moment.

Of course she had no desire to suffer the typical fate she endured through. No thank you.

“Let's go.” She could only hope that it was not far. She needed little prompting to increase her sped unsure if the monster caught her scent yet so naturally her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she made her way along, constantly glancing over her shoulder.

She could swear she saw he branches of trees swaying though there was no breeze. It was in the trees, she only prayed that there was enough time, running from one fate to another. She still may regret this but she had no reason o resist thus far considering how bad things had been for her in the past.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next