View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Lost at the Beach (for Ancient_Alastor) 

Post Lost at the Beach (for Ancient_Alastor)
[*]Danielle had decided to spend her first free day since arriving at Shokushu High at the beach. She wore her own black bikini, having made sure to tease her roommate with her body before she left the dorms. She wore her uniform over her bikini until she got to the beach so no one would complain.

Dani wanted a bit of alone time today, so she decided to purposely "get lost" at the beach. She knew her way back, but she hoped no one else would find her today. She especially didn't want to run into any Head Girls or teachers today. She was in no mood to put up with authority.

Sensing not human emotions but her own, Danielle set up a nice little spot in her secluded part of the beach. She had an umbrella, a beach towel, and tanning oil.

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Post Re: Lost at the Beach (for Ancient_Alastor)
[OOC: Dropping in...]

The jungle was virtually, and by all accounts and figures, a jungle. The old demon had a hard time figuring where things were without running into a fellow monster, currently occupied or otherwise, and had quite a harder time figuring out where to go where there was no sun.

The sun was bright and high in the sky, and it made the demon cringe. Creatures of the dark they were, although the sun wasn't in any way hurting him. It was more of irritating, as his favorite method of stalking and surprising his prey was in no way effective when the sun was beaming high and mighty in the sky, guardian and protector of those who loved to bask in its rays.

A couple of minutes later and a few more monsters to avoid, Lilitu found himself staring at a beach, just having emerged from a vast forest. In the far distance, though...a vision.

This vision was clad in the trademark uniform of the campus, this campus which was strangely full of females. Strangely enough as well a lot of monsters existed in the shadows, as it seemed the campus was a virtual offering ground for these females to be in the mercy of their more stronger, more ravenous counterparts. He didn't complain, though, as this way he didn't have to expend precious energy in looking for them. Precious energy which seemed to be kept down by some manipulative force.

He managed to secure a more hidden (and closer) place, hiding his entirety mind, body and soul as he observed his newest prospect...

Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 am
Profile YIM

Danielle took a quick look around to maje sure she was alone, or at least she thought she was, before she started taking off her uniform. As the clothing came off, her sexy black bikini was revealed, as was her sexy, curvy body. She let her long black hair fall down her back in a waterfall of ebony. She grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion and started rubbing it on her arms. She then began trying to rub it on the rest of her exposed skin, unknowingly giving Lilitu a nice show.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm

The demon silently contemplated on moving in for the kill. For a moment it seemed that the girl would do nothing of interest for the girl, and he kept silently stalking the girl, until moments later.

The girl's head turned this way and that, looking about, until she was sure that she was alone. Deliciously, she started shedding her dress, starting with the blouse which slowly revealed her delicious orbs covered by a sheer bikini top. Followed by her skirt, revealing a string bikini and making the demon stay for more. He kept still where he was sitting, like a kid anxiously waiting for his Saturday morning cartoon.

Lilitu was then treated to a virtual show as she slowly and carefully got her sun-tan and proceeded to place suntan on her form. It would have been perfect for him to take on a form, usually the old man he had no choice of turning into, and would've been able to move in and assist her. But for now he contented himself on looking at her from within the shadows and waited for the perfect opportunity. There would be one, and that would be the key for his intrusion.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:21 am
Profile YIM

Danielle reached behind her, trying to rub suntan lotion on her back. She cried out in frustration that she couldn't reach. She tried various ways before eventually giving up. "Maybe coming here aline was a bad idea," she thought aloud. "Now my back is going to get sunburnt."

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 pm

(Hello? Are we still doing this?)

Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Now, now, we can't have that, the demon thought.

With the girl giving the most hints that would make even Captain Obvious cringe, Lilitu decided to act. He wasn't just going to be a silent spectator anymore; the situation demanded for a very active participant, one that would not cringe away from acting. He moved silently into the shadows, deeper into the forest...when he emerged, though, he was a hawaiian shirt wearing, capri pant-clad old man.

He walked into the light, squinting. The sun wasn't a friend of his; heck, it wasn't the friend of anyone who lived in the island, the 'other guys'. However, this situation required him to walk into the light and slowly move toward the girl.

" Hey, hey." he said, managing to wave. " Lovely weather we're having, huh?"

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 am
Profile YIM

(I know I said no to continuing this, but what the hey? *shrug*)
Danielle jumped in surprise and turned around quickly. "What the hell?!" she wondered as her eyes locked onto the old man. "I thought I was the only person who knew about this place?" Was this guy a staff member at the school? As far as Dani knew, she had never seen him before.... though she had only been at the school a couple weeks.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:29 pm

[OOC: Glad you reconsidered. 8) Now let's get this thing rolling.]

Act naturally, like they said. He was as natural as they come, squinting into the far distance and seemingly looking for islands in the distance. However, all this sun, the blue sea, the perfectly clear sky, these looked far too out of place for his preferences. Dark, dank places, perilous surroundings and risky positions, that was what he though was perfect. But who would complain, if it was only you, a scantily-clad prey, and no soul in sight?

He pulled level to the girl, looking at her body. It was as typical as they come, although 'typical' meant entirely something else. It was the typical body that would attract most of the 'guys' in this school. And also the same typical wear that they loved seeing these girls wearing. Whatever would happen today, he would make sure that it would be memorable for him...and even more memorable for the girl, though he might not really remember it at all.

He slowly sat down on the sand, looking at her, likely puzzled.

" What, you're gonna stand there?" he said in response to her gawking. " What about what you said regarding your tan?"

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 am
Profile YIM

"Who are you? A teacher or something?" Danielle asked. "I've been here half a month and I haven't seen you before."

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 pm

He picked a spot, about some spaces near the girl. He dusted the spot off (irrelevant, seeing as the spot is somehow SAND) and bent down to take a seat.

Once having seated, he took to observing the sea. He looked as if he was interested in the sea, its roiling motion, what it looks like. He wanted to wade through, but there was something that stopped him. He took occasional glances to the side where the girl was sitting, and had enough time to consider her body.

" Well, evidently you haven't seen all the teachers in the campus." he said, " I teach Natural Sciences. So evidently, I want to take a look at the sea every so often."

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:20 am
Profile YIM

"So you know about this part of the beach too, huh?" Danielle asked, believing his cover-story. "Well at least now I don't have to share it with my friends since I have a science teacher to share it with."

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:39 pm

The 'teacher' contented himself with gazing toward the horizon. The ocean splashed about, frolicking freely, as if it was one live organism that surrounded them. Something about the ocean was tranquil...though of course, if anyone believed the saying 'the devil and the deep blue sea', they'd cast suspicions about the ocean.

He was trying to look for an opening. He'd rather go on about what makes the ocean salty. Or what makes the ocean particularly better for people like them who looked like they had nothing better to do. But that would only pro-long the agony of waiting for a time to strike. There was something he needed to do, something that needed to be done in case things would go long...

A-ha!

" Well, you see, I come here to escape the monotony of work." he began. " It's just draining, you know, and the sun just gives you that added energy you need."

He looked over and saw her in the swim suit once again. " How about I make both our stay here worthwhile and help you on your tan?"

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Danielle blushed hotly. "W-what?!" she cried out in surprised shock. "You're like... in your 40s! I'm a student! You realize I could report you for sexual harassment, right?" (Not that anyone here gives a damn. XD)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 pm

" Yes, but of course, who would give a damn?" he said, looking around them. " It's not like anyone else is looking for you or looking at us."

He sat down on the sand once again. The thought of his hand on the girl's skin was too much, it actually hurt him to think about things more than he could. She wasn't being very cooperative, but he was not in the mood for scaring the wits off her. That would have to wait. For now, more urgent matters were important. Concerning this matter, though, what mattered was that he trick her into having him rub her back...and then, he would probably have to take it from there.

He then moved to lie down on the sand. His actions were that of a normal, bored old man...not concerned with the fact that he was flirting with disaster. Just concerned with the fact of, well, doing something.

" Anyway, would you rather burn yourself to humiliation, or would you let me help you?" he said in a dreamy voice.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next