View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia) 

Post Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia)
Slimer had been working on his energy fuel formula all night long, until yet again, failure to burn off the impurities completely, had led to another wonderful by-product, that was a crime against anything with a sense of smell. Deciding that watering eyes and burning nostrils were not worth suffering through, he opts to leave the cave he has made his home, and let it air out while he takes a stroll. Such burdens one must accept when trying to create a breakthrough in intergalactic space fuel. As he reaches the cave enerance he hadn't realised how long he had been toiling away, until the sunlight hits his dialated, green pupils. Judging on the height of the star creeping its way up to the top of the tree lines he guesses it must be Saturday around ten in the morning.

Choosing a path at random, he walks a dusty trail that winds along and up into the cliff side. Reaching the peak he sees the towering trees creating a forest off to his left and the crashing waves striking the cliffside to his right. Some hardy trees have found places to make their homes along the path, along with vines and different patches of grasses. Not very wide, the hillside he walked along continued up at a steeper climb, but after a night in the lab, he figured it would do him some good.

The path finally ended in a plateu about 30 feet wide and 50 long. Each side drops off sharply, while the path continues straight and then down, mirroring the side he ascended. He stands at the top right next to a tree stump, looking out over the carshing waves against the rocks.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 am

Post Re: Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia)
Yolia Like many other students here at Shokushu high, the young student had the Saturday off from her daily classes and complicated school life, but Like many other students on the campus Yolia was going to spend her day at the beach in the hopes of meeting up with some of her friends from gym class. This morning Yolia woke up early to get out there be for all the good spots were taken by the other students that lived on the island. Quickly slipping on the bright red two piece bikini Gallow sent her for her birth day and her favorite jean short shorts along with a bag containing little things for a day at the beach. It was some what warm out so Yolia didn't really worried about wearing a shirt over the red bikini top and headed out around 8:00 in the morning, arriving at the spot her "friends" planed to meet.

Yolia sat patiently waiting off in a clearing near the old jogging trail, sitting on the ground looking off into the ocean with a annoyed and worried look on her face "Were are they!!!....All the good spots will be gone if that take to long......" Yolia sighed as she fidgeted with the stings on the side of the bikini bottom she wore under her jean shorts, twirling the strands of clothing between her fingers nervously. Yolia could not help but think her friends ditched her as a cruel joke to mess with her head or to plane some kind of messed up hazing prank on her. Slowly getting more and more angry with the constant waiting and waiting.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 am

Looking out over the bubbling foamy surf, Slimer is lost in thought over the formula that he has been struggling to complete for months. He had begun the project back in his home system before even the accident had occured. Running the variables through his mind, mathmatically every part of the formula seemed sound. The problem with the impurities required a long slow boil, but seems to have been solved, it was the addition of the catalyst that seemed to be sticking point. Was he missing a key ingredient or was there simply too much entropy happening at once, his calculations seemed rock solid, but he was not one to dispute the logic of repeated failures.

A strong gust of wind accompanied the cresendo of the latest wave, grabbing his attention back from depths of his pondering. He decides to look around the plateau, as sunsets would be amazing over the ocean here. He notes the few trees providing some shade and the grass sparsely sprouting here and there along the sides of the dusty trail. It truely was a wonderful location. Reaching the far side, he looks down the winding descending trail, green eyes roaming its path as it finally empties out on the beach of the cove below. The soft white sands ran from the surf back to the dunes, and eventually coverted to the grass and trees of the forest. Scanning the sands he sees a lone figure in the middle of them sun casting a trailing shadow.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Yolia anger with waiting quickly reached its boiling point as she quickly jumped to her feet with a scowl and kick the dust. "Aww I cant take this!!!." Yolia screamed with anger and frustration." Were are they!!!" Unsure what to do Yolia began to pace back and forth continuing to wait for her friends to arrive, peeking around the corner of the jogging train every so often to see if they were coming but still saw nothing. Soon Yolia's paranoia started to get the better of her as the idea of them ditching her made some sense, Yolia has meet a lot of mean girls on this island that tried to get close to her, then back later turn out to be a complete bitch. Yolia hoped that was not true since she really hated being alone.

Yolia was never good at sitting still and quickly got tired of waiting and doing nothing, so she found that since it was such a nice sunny day it would be the perfect time to do some of kick boxing training. Yolia grab her bag and moved out on to the sandy beach were she would have more room to work out. Once out she sat down her bag and began with some starches that would loosen up her muscles. She started with starches that focused on areas of her bodie like her legs and arms but after a few minutes of this, Yolia realized that her regular work out routine felt a little bit more uncomfortable then usual like some things here kinda of ridding up as she paused every now and then to fix her garments.

Yolia quickly realized that she really was not dressed appropriately for her regular training, so the young lady decided she could complaisant with just taking of the tight short shorts and only wear the bright red bikini for the rest of her stretching. But be for she took them off Yolia scanned the area looking for any people that might be around to my be sneak a peak, but saw nothing so off her shorts went. After Yolia stripped them off she threw them on top of her bag and went right back to her starching out.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 am

Slimer silently slipped invisible as he made his way down to the while sands, following the curving jogging trail. As he rounded the final bend, he slipped between two crumbled boulders, apparently they once hung overhead but assualt by the elements seemed to have given them a new home. The sight before him was one that seemed to instantly warm his loins. It was Yolia, a student here he had pleasured in a classroom soon after he arrived. He can almost feel her tight ass, and wet mouth and pussy around his member.

She shouts her frustration at being unmet by someone else. Perhaps he could find a way to end her loneliness. He adimred her slim yet firm body, and was delighted when she removed her shorts. Her red bikini bottom joined her tops in barely covering her feminine areas. As she began stretching out he cautiously approaches from behind, as the tiny material left little to imagination.

He knew he had to be careful with her, as memories of her hits, even during her rape seemed to sting anew. She seemed to be limbering up, which unfortunately Slimer knew was not in preparation for rousing sex with himself. He decides to enjoy the view and see what she was up to.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 am

The young unexpected student continued her stretching and getting ready for a work out. Arther a few minutes of stretch, Yolia paused and putt her hands behind her head and gave one last large stretch arching her back backwards." That should do it..." Yolia then suddenly sprung into one of her stances and quickly performed a high kick. Yolia repeated the same move several times until she stopped and ran her hands threw her short hair to push her bangs from her eyes while also wiping away the sweet on her for head. It was some what warm, and the sun was beaming down as the heat caused small droplets of sweet to running down her body. Yolia looked around again after stopping her short little work out. "its kinda hot out side....." Yolia wiped more sweet from her forehead and walked over to her hand bag and knelled down next to it and be began digging threw it.

Yolia pulled out a beach towel that she layed down neatly beside the bag, a tube of sun screen and bottle of water. What remained in the hand bag was just a small bag of chips for lunch and a change of cloths. After pull her items out of the bag Yolia sat back on her beach towel and screwed off the top and took a sip from her water bottle. Yolia placed the bottle back on the ground and layed back on her towel draping her arm over her eyes to ward of the sun. laying back yolia played with her the necklace she always wore around her neck, be for she shot back up and grabbed the tube of sun screen that layed beside the bag " I should probably put on some sun block be for I start to burn...."

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 am

Slimer couldn't help but watch as she stretched, making her breast pop forward then Yolia kicked high; her leg strecthing out into the air, her foot held firm. As she repeatedly the move a few times he had to stop and admire her tight ass and barely concealed sex. Although her training makes her very dangerous, his memories of her tight holes squeezing his cock was more than he can take as she goes through her routine.

She then runs her hands through her short black hair, pushing her bangs off her sweaty forehead. The same necklace as last time hangs from her neck. As she gets onto the towel removing the sunblock, she begins rubbing it over her arms, then up over her slender shoulders, and delicious neck. As she bends to rub her muscular legs, Slimer appears behind her admiring her now slightly shiny glow, Looks like you could use some help with that, I would be happy to lend a hand.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 am

(Omg I'm sorry about the sudden being gone thing agin... being summer and all its just trip afther trip to god knows were.)

Yolia slowly rubbed the sun block all over her body and as she was finishing her legs the unsubpecting student heard the voice oh a stranger that cased her hair to sand on end and almost caused her heart to stop."AWWAAAAA!!!" The suprised student Jumping up to her feet as quickly as she could and subconiously took swing at what ever was behind her with a powerful left jab not putting any form of aim on the attack at all not knowing if the attack will hit or miss what so ever. Yolias swing knocked her off balance how ever as she quickly lost her footing and landed on her butt. now facing the discusting creature that suprised her.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 am

The surprised Yolia landed a shocking blow as she jumped to her feet. The left caught him on the side of the cheek snapping his head to the side. Fortunately the blow cost her valuable footing causing her to land on her ass. Stunned it took him a moment to realize she had clocked him.

She appeared to be taking in the sight of the surprising demon. He stood six and a half feet tall, poised on four muscular legs. Two of them normal to humans, two extending backwards, such a solid base allowing him not to much an inch from the jab. He takes a hand and rubs it over the struck skin, and then runs it over his short spiky brown hair. Turning his piercing, green gaze back on the fallen girl he watches her cautiously.

He flexes his strong arms, and rolls his neck. That was a decent shot, too bad it was only lucky surprise. I usually prefer to be a lover instead of a fighter with the ladies, but if conquering you is what it will take to feel you cum for me again Yolia, so be it. Slimer says with a slow forming evil grin, testing what memories have surfaced from their previous encounter.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 am

Yolia looked up at the creature towering over her with a look of terror as she quickly scrambled away from him still on her backside not sure how to react to seeing somthing like...that. Heart racing and breathing heavy Yolia looked up at the strangly familure creature. clintching the shield necklace as she gave him a sudden more angry expression. Yolia quickly got to her feet and brushed the sand off herself and looked at him or it with angry scowl. "DONT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!....almost gave me a heart attack."

Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 am

I'm terribly sorry my dear, my intention wasn't to scare you. My only intention is to bring you a few mind blowing orgasms. Slimer watches as she scrambles backwards and jumps to her feet brushing the dry scraping sand off her smooth skin as she stands there in her lovely bikini.

Giving her a couple moments to finish wiping off the sand he asks, Since I removed some of the memories of our last encounter, I don't know how much you remember of me. But we can do this the easy way or the hard way? Do you wish to submit now and make this easy on yourself, or do I have to rape you after I make you submit to me? Slimer questions slowly approaching the lovely student ready for her next move...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 am

Yolia looked at the creature with a discusted expression as she heard the words come from the monsters mouth. Backing away slowly Yolia tryed to increase the distance from him and her "I dont who you are, but I think you should watch what you say it might get you hurt!" Yolia gripped her nacklace as she backed away unable to shake the feeling that this thing knew her in some way but Yolia could not place were.

The young student watched the monster carfuly as she backed away. " I dont know what your talking about but I choose the way that gets me out of here!" And with that said yolia grabed the closest thing next to her that was hard and heavy (whitch happen to be a pice of shorewood) and threw it at the monster as hard as she could and suddenly made a break for it in the oppisit direction away from the creature running as fast as she could down the beach.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 am

Slimer hears her warning and chuckles as she nervously figured her gleaming jewelry. That is until she launched a piece of driftwood directly at him, the piece barely knocked slightly off target by one of his massive muscled forearms. The piece cuts through skin leaving shallow splinters distracting him momentarily as Yolia high tails it off in the opposite direction. Her small feet kick up sand as she makes a run for it.

From The start she couldn't know a foot race to safety was out of the question but ahe would learn quickly that on sand, running with four legs outpaces two by many times over. Seeing the startled prey running Slimer bolts after her, taking short strides using his numerous legs to the advantage. He doesn't overextend in the shifting ground and makes up the distance quickly, launching two cock tipped tentacles in a wide whipping move, hoping to trip his victim up.

Readying two more he launched them waist height hoping to wrap either limbs of waist of the sexy girl.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:10 am

The young student ran down the beach as fast as she could not looking back. Unsure if the pice of driftwood did any real damaged other then just make make it angry. "Got to get away!" Yolia continued to run untill the sound of feet slaping ageist wet sand as yolia turned her head seeing the creature catch up quickly. Looking back was the worst move yolia could make as she suddenly felt her feet be swiped up from under her. "WHAT!"

Yolia grited her teeth as she made contact with the cold wet sand. Hitting the sand hard forced part of her bright red bikini top to be pulld down slighly casing a bit of her cheast to be exposed. Quickly she scrambbled to get to her knees but found two tenticals suddenly rap around her waist and right forarm forcing it to her side. "NO! LET GO!" with Yolias other free arm she tried to pull the tentacles around her waist away to get free.

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Slimer smiled in satisfaction as he tripped up Yolia and she hit the wet sand with a thud. The jostling caused her bikini top to drop a bit exposing the tops of her ample cleave and the top outter circles of her nipples. Drinking in the sight he feels her free left arm struggling with the wrapping tetantacle that pinned her right arm. Hoping he has enough loops he pulls hard aiming to drag the sttuggling student backwards along the sands towards him...

Why run my dear, you know you have no chance of outdistancing me, if you prefer to submit I promise to go easy on you, if you choose to fight or run there will be no mercy much like the last time. Although I do hope you choose no mercy, because I love when you squirm while I rape that sexy body of yours.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next