View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
"The same.." she mumbles back, "Perhaps you're right. I don't like it though. My body has been changed by this woman. I feel like I am sinking to a point of no return. That woman, she is not like any of the other monsters. She goes out of her way to ensure I break down. It's hard...it's so hard.."

She shakes her head, squeezing Claire tighter. It made her happy to have her lover comfort her. The mystic always pulled through and endured just as she has. Kanoe could only hope that neither of them reach their limits soon.

"We should get you into the shower," she says softly, "Or else you will catch cold. Besides...you smell funny." she forces a weak smile in hopes to lighten the mood. "We did manage to get three days for just us. Lets enjoy them as best as we can before we return to Natsuki. At least I will not be alone with this burden."

She rises to her feet. Her body ached and begged for rest and Claire's was no doubt in more need of sleep than she. But, the woman will get sick if they just fall asleep in damp clothes and freezing water on their skin.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:27 pm

"I was in a well for minutes, Kanoe. Trust me... the smell of the water was the least of my concerns for the moment. And I was also on Natsuki's bed. Enough said," she replies back with a weak smile.

Slowly she gets up, wobbly at first to the point of thinking she was about to fall but catches herself. Kanoe didn't even want to know how she was feeling health wise. She knew very well she going to be a bit under the weather and Kanoe comment about possibly catching a cold is immanent.

"I think I may very well have one already. My throat's becoming sore, but you know... freezing, crying, and sobbing may very well be the culprit. I suggest you not kiss me fully on the lips. I'd rather you not catch anything."

She rubs her face to try and not be as sleepy as she felt. Cold weather does tend to make her extremely tired. Being tired was really one of the reasons she couldn't put up a greater fight with Natsuki and gave in so easily. Her need for sleep overwhelmed any sort of sane judgment to fight off any further. That one spark she had was very much because Kanoe wanted it. Her robes were clinging to her greatly enough she was beginning to feel the numbness and was actually getting used to a low temperature body. But getting used to it with touch sensations didn't over ride the immediate health problem of hypothermia, which was already mild in her system again.

"Ugh... my body is going in different directions all at once..." she groans softly.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 pm

"It's ok," she replies softly, "Lets get you washed up and then we can get some rest."

Kanoe gradually added more hot water as the two women rest against one another. It was cruel how the warm waters soothing their bodies made it even harder for them to stay awake. The dark witch did what she could to clean up her lover and herself before stumbling out of the shower.

She helps her lover dry off and into a fresh robe before guiding her to the bed. It was the least she could do for what she put Claire through. The woman had always taken care of her and she needed to return the gesture. Unable to hold her eyes open any longer, she wraps her arms tightly around her lover, holding her close to her body as a final 'I love you' leaves her lips.

The witch did not care for going to class the next day. Thin rays of sunlight pierce the darkness of their room. Neither woman stirred, completely knocked out from the night before. They were already late for class by the time Kanoe's eyes opened. After the cold night before, she was reluctant to leave the warm embrace of her lover.

With a soft sigh, she carefully gets out of bed hoping to not disturb Claire's slumber. It was not often she cooked besides the times she was to make a meal for Natsuki. She wanted to make something for her lover for once, do things for her rather than some powerful being.

Using her magic to help heat things faster, the smell of ham and eggs could be sensed coming from the kitchen. A warm breakfast will help her lover shake off the cold from before.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Clarice wasn't used to being taken care of as Kanoe was doing, so it did make her hesitant a few times. But her cold and weary body didn't have the strength to question why the dark witch suddenly felt the need to be motherly. It was quite obvious but it was still so odd... yet very nice at the same time.

Ever since her relationship with Kanoe deepened, she particularly didn't care much for attendance in classes the few days she felt rather beaten inside. She would've more then slept a little bit longer had it not been for the tantalizing scent of... breakfast?

Slowly her eyes dreary open to the absent side of where Kanoe would have been. Blinking to steady her blurry vision, she groans as she slides up into a sitting position. Her warm body... such a preciously nice feeling one would take for granted until it was taken from you. Steadily her mind begins to register that Kanoe was cooking something. That was an utter surprise since lately she was the one to get up earlier. After last night of course she would've slept in but... Kanoe making breakfast was a first to her. She didn't even know the woman could cook.

Sliding out of bed with a cat-like stretch to the sky, Clarice makes her way to the kitchen. She stops momentarily when she sees all the drawers in the dresser have been opened and even laptop on the dresser with something already on the screen. There was even a memory stick lodged into it which only makes Clarice more perplexed.

She continues her way to the kitchen and watches for a few moments as the woman continues to cook food. She really loved the woman for caring but going out of her way was a bit much. She holds her robes tightly over her neck as the smell teases her senses further.

"You... didn't have to make such a lovely breakfast, Kanoe. I'm sorry I slept in later. I would've cooked your favorites by now," she says softly, blushing in embarrassment for making the woman cook.

"By the way umm... were you getting something out of the dresser? And... I didn't know you owned a laptop."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:05 am

"No, It's fine," she looks back and smiles faintly, "I wanted to cook for you for once. I doubt it matches your cooking but I hope you like it anyway."

The second part nearly made her drop a dish. It usually was not shocking to find new things in her old room after agreeing to serve Natsuki. She was still getting used to the fact her lover knew about the monster and will soon be introduced to the being's strange gifts that will appear in their room from time to time.

"I..don't own a laptop," she says with a faint blush, "And I only went through the kitchen not the dresser. It must be from Natsuki. She...tends to give...gifts from time to time. She can become invisible and phase through anything so it's not difficult for her to put things in our room. She even redid my old room a few times," she sighs softly as she sets the food on the table, "You just rest and eat, love. I'll see what she left us."

The witch was not going this breakfast be lost to that woman's gift. She guides Claire to a chair before moving to the dresser. Why were all the drawers opened? Was there more than just a laptop? Kanoe looks at the screen and moves the mouse to see if there were any sort of message for them.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:27 am

At the moment she even mentioned the monster's name she steps further to the side of the table, a few more feet between her and the gifts the woman brought. She was certainly not used to a monster giving presents and such. It made her a little wary of the fact and begins to wonder if maybe it was a trap. But Kanoe... she seemed quite used to it. She wasn't sure whether that should make her feel safe or disturbed by it.

She obeys for once and sits down to eat. Kanoe's cooking had quite the natural talent for it. She was unsure where she learned to cook, but whoever taught her did a fine job. She was quite happy too eat a meal not made by her for once. It made a surprise well... more pleasant.

She scoots back in her chair, watching as Kanoe clicked around on the computer. Kanoe's findings brought up a small note on the screen, too small for Claire to see from this distance. "You have more use for this than I do. I can't wait to see you in three days, Clarice. Regards, Miss Saika." It didn't take a genius to know who it was from then. The dresser drawers were open to reveal clothing Clarice certainly didn't remember owning. Quite a few were of revealing characteristics while some were modest to a point. She could clearly see some from her angle and shakes her head of thoughts.

"That's... very disturbing... the fact she comes in here while I’m asleep and I don't have the slightest idea of what she's doing..." her sentence trails off as she shivers in fear of what this woman wasn't capable of. She was extremely powerful, more so then what she thought from last night. Phasing, levitation, magic altogether... it was a sobering thought that Claire had greatly under-estimated the woman.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:04 am

"Seems she has added to your wardrobe as well," Kanoe says softly, "It is a gift to you. It is up to you if you wish to use it. I know...it's hard to imagine how much power this woman has." her cheeks blush as she turns towards Claire. Her lover did not know about Natsuki's seed yet. She did not want to ruin the moment. Telling her would not help anyway. If Natsuki wishes to make Claire addicted, she had no way of stopping her.

"There is not much we can do about it besides either accept it or don't use it," she sighs, "It feels weird but some of the gifts are usually rather nice, even if it makes us servants." she lowers her gaze. Her room was lavished to the point it felt like she was living with her rich parents again. Now that they both knew about Natsuki, their room may change as well. "I'm sorry, lets just eat. These next three days are for us, my love."

She sits down at the table and does her best to lighten the mood. Claire was going to learn just what sort of monster she has had to deal with for the past year. "Umm...how is it?" she asks softly, referring to the meal she made, "I hope I did alright."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:30 am

She just didn't like how Natsuki played the game. She wasn't acting like a slave owner, but rather treating her like a royal pet and she really didn't know how to react to gifts very well. This was very new to her, what was she supposed to do with the gifts? Just... let them collect dust on the dresser?

Kanoe last question causes her to stop her monstrous appetite from taking over and smiles with a fervent nod to her lover. Whoever taught her how to cook did a fine job. She was quite impressed on how much better she's gotten at it.

"You did really well, Kanoe. I'm impressed you've improved so much from your last attempt... it's like we have a chef hidden in the kitchen. Who taught you how to do this?" she asks curiously.

But she still couldn't help but think about the many gifts given to her, though. The woman... she must be trying to get into her head and make her think she wasn't so bad after all. She's not going to fall for that, but since she presented her with gifts she may very well use them. It's not that she wasn't thankful; she just didn’t believe this was purely out of the kindness of her heart. With that being said.... she'll probably wear one of her outfits when she goes to see her again. Perhaps that'll make the powerful being less likely to punish her extremely. She didn't want to end up in the well, again.

"We might as well use the laptop quite a bit Kanoe. Not only could it help with our classes, but Natsuki left a memory disk on the side. Might as well see what she has given us."

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Natsuki was always devious like that. It just did not seem logical to not use something that has been given to you. It be like choosing to walk after someone has given you a free car. The only thing that made her and her lover hesitate was the message behind it. This was not a friend being kind to them but a mistress providing for her servants. Afterall, it is much harder to resist servitude when you are living better than you were when you were free. The thought made her skin crawl sometimes.

"Umm..." she blushes and lowers her gaze, "Natsuki had me..learn various skills. I wanted to at least use them for you instead of her for once." There was no point in lying about it. Perhaps it was selfish of her to want to do this but if the meal made her lover at least a little bit happier, that is all that matters.

"And you're right," she continues, "We could use a laptop anyway. I'll take a look. Not sure what she could have left us..."

She sets her plate down beside Claire's with a sly smirk. Her lover seemed to be rather hungry. The dark witch returns to the laptop and slides the thumb drive into the side port of the laptop. A few clicks and she had the drive open, looking to see what was inside.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:08 pm

She sighs very harshly and loudly upon Natsuki's name being used again. What was the woman teaching her lover? Was she going to be hearing a lot of the monster and what she's taught her lover? This was becoming quite agitating. But she supposed she should get used to it. After all, it's not as if she had a fairly decent choice aside from allowing herself to be used. Just grin and bare it... even though a free car wasn't exactly free in this situation. In fact, it was quite expensive if you look at it moral wise.

She gets up as well to follow Kanoe. Being as the gift was apparently to her, she begins messing with the laptop, taking her finger to the sensitive mouse pad and clicks for it to open files. Upon the files being opened Kanoe and Clarice would blink simultaneously. Quite a bit arcane magic studies and documents. It was a like a library in one's own home. She had no idea Natsuki had such access to magical studies like this.

"And she doesn't even need this?" she questions to herself, the realization that maybe the woman had already learned everything that was given to the blonde mystic made her quiver inside. One could probably count the powerful monster's weaknesses on one hand if she had any. It wasn't that she wasn't happy serving an extremely powerful being, but that just made it all the more terrifying of will they ever escape her wandering eyes?

"Kanoe... I'll probably wear one of her outfits when three days is up just so you know. Maybe that'll soften her mood a little if she knows we're... at least relatively happy with the gifts she's given me. I mean you can use the laptop whenever you wish or the clothes... I just... just don't want to drown... a-again."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Kanoe was just as shocked as Claire was. She does not believe the woman knew magic or at least not any type they were familiar with. The being even used her spellbook to spank her thinking it was an ordinary book. But this.. this gift was beyond anything she expected. If this was a gift to get their attention and peak their interests then mission accomplished.

They knew what accepting this meant for them both. It was not like they could refuse the woman. But even with that fact, could they really turn away this wealth of knowledge put before them? Saying spellbooks were rare was an understatement. It was luck that either of them found their own tome to learn from. Any others she had gathered on the island were from monsters as other 'gifts'. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"I know you don't," she holds Claire close to her, still gazing at the screen, "I do not think she even knows magic. I cannot explain the powers that being wields. This is not the first time we have received knowledge about magic in exhange for something. I know this is horrible but.. We can really use what is on that disk. We will figure something out. Lets just do what we can for the next few days."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

"Agreed," she says simply. There really wasn't much to say except for utilizing Natsuki's gift with incantations on the screen. She highly doubted the woman would give false information and sure enough quite a few spells worked rather nicely. Clarice couldn't very well be anymore happier then practicing with Kanoe.

This would pretty much some up what they could do for the next three days. Natsuki had certainly proven her worth and beyond. She was very much inclined to say 'thank-you' to her when she sees her next time. Even a monster deserved gratitude... especially giving Kanoe and her very special gifts. Clothes didn't even compare to the wealth of knowledge stored into the memory stick.

"It's not the first time, but... it's the first I've ever gotten and not had to pay first then receive knowledge. I-I really don't know what to think of the woman anymore..."

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:47 pm

They took advantage of the wealth of knowledge that had been provided by Natsuki. It was more than just tomes but actual translations that they had to stumble for in their studies. Both women found their moments together to be enjoyable. Learning magicks that were once out of their reach, the two witches could not ask for anything better.

After their three days, Kanoe could only nod quietly to Claire's comment. They could not lie to themselves, they loved the gift and they had yet to pay anything. It was as if Natsuki was showing what she could offer the two students if they obey and serve. Claire was understanding what she felt before. She was a servant to this powerful being but she was being rewarded for it. The witch could try and justify this as something ordinary for magic users, giving themselves to higher beings for more power. But, was she just making excuses that she may actually want to serve?

As Claire mentioned on the first night, her lover went with one of the outfits that was provided by Natsuki. Not wishing to be the odd one out, Kanoe slips on a modest outfit having her lover assist in tightening the corset. Despite the covered appearance, the corset still pushed against her large breasts and accentuated all her curves. Looking at both of them in the mirror, they both knew it was time to see their mistress.

The two return to the school and enter the dark basement. The screams and cries of pain and bliss from the other chambers still sent shivers down her spine as they move through the corridors to Natsuki's room. She knocks gently at the door before opening. The witch kept herself composed as she walked towards the bed and sits on her knees before Miss Saika.

"We have arrived as you requested, Miss Saika," she says softly. It felt as if her life as servant has started anew.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Natsuki rose as Kanoe fell. The pit of cushions rumpled as she unbent her svelte form to stand in its center, vaingloriously unconcerned with her nakedness. She had an air about her that made her nudity a symbol of power, rather than vulnerability. The deliberate way in which she posed encouraged attention to the balanced curves of her form. Her eyes were half lidded with complacency, but sharp and discerning, so that every time her gaze drifted one was left with the sense they were being willfully ignored. Confidence was inherent in Natsuki’s merest movement, a statement that despite her nudity, she had nothing to fear.

Instead of acknowledging Kanoe’s obedience, Natsuki stepped up from her bed and examined each witch in turn. Kanoe was clad in brilliant scarlet, wearing a severe and modest dress befitting her formal bow. Her long pleated skirt surrounded her ankles in crenellations of red lace that matched the high collar that encircled the witch’s throat. Her corset squeezed her already narrow waist and enforced a straight, formal posture, while a slit on either flank displayed hips and ribs through crisscrossed ribbons. Long, fingerless gloves came nearly to her puffed sleeves, cinched around her biceps with trailing bows. Everything was made of a kind of shaved velvet that wrapped her form affectionately, and hugged her bust with special fondness. A dark opal brooch and fiery rouge for Kanoe lips completed the ensemble much to Natsuki’s approval.

Clarice had chosen garments that were much more subdued than her lover’s, a pale taffeta gown that strongly resembled a wedding dress, though lacking articles such as veil or train. An elegant skirt buoyed by gauzy petticoats flared over her legs like an inverted lily. Ivy leaves of embroidered gold twined beneath her chest, emphasizing both her gleaming locks and her ample chest. The cut of the garment left her shoulders, back, and arms bare, as well as an enticing degree of cleavage. No seams could be found.

Natsuki turned her back without greeting the women, snapping her fingers idly for Kanoe to attend her. She swung open a wardrobe and gave a murmured order for Kanoe to dress her. Accustomed by now to the task, Kanoe wasted no time complying, and reached for the indicated clothing. Shortly after the witch had started, it became clear that Natsuki did not mean to be outdone by her servants. A sheath of some slinky, diaphanous material, parted on the right side up to her thigh, constituted Natsuki’s own skirts. The fabric had an ethereal quality, moving with more weight than its fractional thickness entitled it to, and breaking the light into rippling bursts of rainbow color. A flaring, pearlescent crest surmounted and adorned her hips like a belt. A plate jutted from each hip, up and out, in the shape of elongated, sharpened spoons, angling down to meet below her navel in a sculpted replica of her own face. Her torso seemed to emerge from the outlandish decoration like Venus from an exotic oyster, or some beautiful fey creature from the bulb of a razor edged flower. From there upward Natsuki’s body was enveloped in a taut membrane of fine, translucent scales that appeared to be the skin of a prodigious serpent, boldly patterned in cloudy white and smoky grey. The shape of her breasts, the dip of her navel, and even the faint expression of her ribs was apparent through the snug skin, which tapered up to Natsuki’s throat to leave arms and shoulders uncovered. Last of all, Kanoe braided Natsuki’s chocolate tresses around a hematite circlet. The woven plaits made a complicated knot at the back of her head, and a short veil obscured her eyes. Clothed thus, Natsuki sent Kanoe back to her lover and approached the both of them.

“Welcome Kanoe, Clarice. It is good that you came. Did you enjoy your reprieve?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Clarice found the entire display of power intimidating to say the least. Her wardrobe for the blonde mystic was very tasteful to her and she rather found the dress she was given very nice and was quite impressed by the being’s taste in clothing. But that’s till left the wavering weight of what the woman still was to deliberate on. She knew very well this could be underhanded ploy to let her guard down around the woman. But as Kanoe had thought before it really wasn’t a choice when you’re given a better life as a slave then a free person.

As predicted by anyone, Clarice hesitates to remain standing when Kanoe bowed. Her heart thumped long and hard into her chest, a lump in her throat grew quickly to cause her face to pale with the little oxygen she breathed in. Thankfully for the dress and its many layers, Kanoe and possibly Natsuki couldn’t see her legs shaking underneath. She was quite afraid and had every reason to be. She nearly drowned at the hands of this woman and was tormented with the long conversation of how her suffering was for nothing. She made sure to beat down every possible hope of comfort she could have. Clarice makes an all out attempt to not show her fear that was growing with each step the woman took closer to them.

“We did. I would like to offer my gratitude for your surprising gifts and would like to let you know Kanoe and I are utilizing the laptop and its information to the very best of our abilities…. M-Miss S-Saika.”

Her few words of stuttering were due to not being used to showing respect to a monster rather then fear. She would’ve more then likely wanted to call her ‘slime’ or another insulted term, but she bit her tongue to remember her place. Natsuki deserved at least some respect for her power rather then her species. It was hard to imagine what abilities she had with that personality one would mistake for being a normal human being.

In a last attempt to show some sort of respectful servitude to the woman, her legs bow to kneeling and her head lowers while she goes to her knees. She makes sure not to wrinkle the attire she wore by spreading them out with her hands. It was almost like a dramatic curtsy to one’s parents in a more royal age. Her head lowered for the reason she knew her emotions would show in her eyes. She was fighting and thrashing inside to not bow down, but she was inclined to just swallow her pride and take the emotional hit by just kneeling to the woman. One would wonder what would happen if the powerful woman wasn’t nicer than this to her by not saying harsh words.

“A-and… I would like to thank-you for the dress as well.”

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next