View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: Secrecy and Salvation (for Kanoe and Clarice)
Perfection was the only word that could describe Natsuki's nude body. The witch had long since become familiar with it and it's unnatural beauty. Her heart began to beat a little faster as she was called upon to dress her mistress. Their dresses made them look more like noblewomen rather than just simple servants. It was not until their mistress was dressed was the difference in class fully shown.

Miss Saika did not speak a word, merely calling her with a snap of her fingers. It was a quick and cruel reminder of what her place was in this room and beyond. Kanoe quickly rose to her feet, not wishing to keep the being waiting. The silence was deafening. Were they not to Natsuki's satisfaction? Her eyes could not help but wander over the woman's body. Her own beauty was just as enhanced and still shocked her when she gazed at herself in the mirror. Was there any limit to what this being could do for them? She grabs the unique materials and articles of clothing, dressing their mistress up. If they were noblewomen, then this being was dressed like an emperess.

She returns to her lover's side when she completed her task. The witch showed no hesitation as she returns to her knees, her gaze lowered. Kanoe remained quiet as her lover answered Natsuki. It was no doubt hard for someone who was just as stubborn and prideful as herself to act as a servant. When her lover finished, Kanoe took her turn to speak.

"It as my lover says, Miss Saika," she says softly, "I am grateful for your show of kindness to Clarice and the vast amount of knowledge you provided for us, thank you."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 am

Natsuki’s mouth fell open wordlessly at her polite reception. Clarice did not know her new mistress well enough to detect it, but Kanoe noticed. She’d never seen Natsuki so taken aback. Momentarily, Natsuki composed herself, and favored both women with a warm smile.

“My word. When did my pets become so sweet and well behaved?” She wondered aloud, and rewarded her servants with a kiss on their respective brows. “Especially you Claire. I’m impressed. Kanoe had to be taught to act so respectfully. And I see you’ve taken the initiative and made yourself up for me. Did your lover teach you that? Regardless, well done Clarice.” Natsuki’s congratulations were tempered by a sudden reluctance.

“I regret that however dutiful you are Clarice, you remain due for a harsh lesson. Your present virtues notwithstanding, you still lack some wisdom that Kanoe possesses, and I owe you a punishment for your actions last night. Therefore, I am going to treat you extremely harshly. I hope you have prepared for the abuse you are about to endure.” Natsuki picked a tendril of hair on Claire’s head and toyed with it, testing its fine texture. “I am going to be ruthless, and without mercy, so that you may understand what is in store when I am displeased, and how preferable are my good graces. Your experience in the well was a thoughtless punishment, incidental suffering. The torture you will be subjected to in a moment has been designed and prepared for you, and I guarantee that it will be much worse. Consider that afterward, you need never be punished again, assuming you remain as dutiful as you currently are. Take whatever comfort you can from that.” Natsuki withdrew a few paces and allowed Clarice time to think on her words. “Is there anything you wish to say before we commence, Claire?”

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:24 am
Profile YIM

She flinches softly upon being kissed on the brow. She felt her blood run cold from the woman's touch, a reminder of the well's cold waters on her flesh. She felt no loving warmth she felt from Kanoe and it made her shiver inside because of it. Natsuki proceeded to congratulate her for her valiant effort in being respectful and polite. It took the heavy burden that maybe she wasn’t going to be punished after all; Clarice breathed a faint sigh as so she didn’t move an inch from her spot.

But it seems her polite behavior was all in vain. Her heart sank as the woman explains how very ruthless she will be and how in store she really was for punishment. It took all her strength inside not to scream of how cheated she felt for being respectful and getting nothing from it. Kanoe could see how much Clarice tried to sink into her dress; as if to hide from Natsuki’s wrath. She was no match for the woman, which made her feel all the more helpless.

Her eyes squint shut as she restrains from crying. If the well was just an incidental punishment, she would hate to see what was coming at her from Miss Saika. And worse yet was Kanoe… was right there kneeling and… she did nothing. She couldn’t do a thing to defend her lest she get punished as well. She was all on her own it seemed. How she wishes she wasn’t alone to take on a merciless experience. She was already shaking inside, even flinching away again when she plays with her hair. Even stepping away from her for a moment to think things through did little to help her.

“I…I… I understand, Miss Saika. You… may start whenever… you’re ready.”

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 am

There was a lump in her throat at the mention of how cruel this woman was going to be to Claire. Kanoe knew part of her lover's submission was to avoid this cruel fate that awaited her. She could only remember all the times this monster has broken her down and rebuilt her time and time again. No, she did not want that to happen to her lover too.

But her legs felt numb, she could not rise up. A cold shiver ran through her spine, knowing speaking up may make things worse. Was there anything she could do. Claire's fear was becoming her own fear at what could happen next.

"M-Miss Saika," she calls out quickly, "Please... My lover is willing to serve, I ask for your mercy. Do not crush her like you have me. If...If you must do this, please allow me to be punished as well. I..I can't just sit by and watch my lover be put through this. Please allow me to bear some of this burden Miss Saika."

She bows her head low, nearly causing her long braid to fall before her shoulders. The witch knew there was nothing she could do to stop this. But, if her lover is to suffer, they can at least suffer together. That was what Claire wanted when she accepted this servitude. Her body shivers for a moment, waiting for her mistress to answer her plea.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:10 am

“Of course Kanoe. I expected you to say as much.” Natsuki quirked an eyebrow to show that she thought the dark witch was being foolish. Shrugging, she faced the wall. “Clarice did not wish to be separated from you, and I see no reason why you should not be together, since you consent to sharing your lover’s punishment. Besides which, you deserve punishment yourself, for being so careless and contributing to this very predicament.”

Natsuki grinned cruelly.

“That is why you are to carry out retribution on Claire. If I deem your punishment severe enough, I will even spare her the penance I had prepared for her. Outside, a door to your left is the lesson chamber. I will meet you both there.” With that Natsuki strode briskly toward the pink granite wall and onward into it, vanishing beyond.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:27 am
Profile YIM

The blonde mystic’s eyes widened at Kanoe’s plea to take the burden off of her a little. She bites her lip, nearly drawing blood to stop herself from demanding Kanoe to shut her mouth. That would no doubt do her no good and may even get Natsuki agitated. Her head lowers further, her hair sprawling over the sides of her face to hide her silent sobbing. Miss Saika’s acceptance of Kanoe to share the burden ripped her heart apart. She was just so helpless to do a thing. Was it even worth crying over anymore?

She freezes in place as the powerful woman continues to speak. Kanoe’s part in the punishment… was to punish her? It was such a cruel and twisted way of the woman to deal them both a heavy blow. Clarice couldn’t help but cause herself to take a quick breath that indicated her sobbing. She dare not raise her head until she absolutely needed to. Her hands held her up as she continues to kneel before the woman. There really wasn’t much of a point to have dignity anymore if it was going to be stripped of her any ways.

Her gaze rises as the powerful being begins to walk to the door addressed to them to follow through. She takes a small look over at Kanoe, her eyes sparkling from tears before she begins to get up. There was little she could do or say to the woman except a soft nod. At least she could take the comfort this wasn’t a completely hateful punishment she would receive. If Kanoe was the one to issue, she could at least feel secure the woman wouldn’t deliberately deal her a low blow on purpose.

“C-come on Kanoe…” she beckons with a soft sniffle. Following Natsuki, she disappears into the room as well. There was no doubt in her mind it would be filled with horrible toys and machines to break a woman inside and out. Upon entrance and a slow look a round, she wished her gaze remained to the floor.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Her blood ran cold at the mention of her part in the punishment. It was just too cruel. She will have to torture and punish her lover. If she holds back, Natsuki will bring forth the orginal punishment. But, she cannot be expected to do this.

Kanoe's fingers were digging into her thighs as she hears her lover's faint sobs beside her. This was too much for her to take. She looks up at her lover's eyes wet with tears. The witch grabs the woman's hand, a weak hope that they could do something anything besides go through that door.

But they both knew they were helpless before this woman. It would only mean more pain if they keep Natsuki waiting. Slowly, Claire's fingers slip away as the mystic disappears into the dark room. Kanoe wipes tears from her face as she rises to her and follows to the join her lover. "I'm so sorry.." was all she could say before entering.

The room was a complete contrast to the one before it. A round room with black obsidian floors and grey stone walls. Carvings of women being tortured covered the smooth walls. She could see countless hooks and ropes hanging from the ceiling along with more devices than she could even imagine. Some made her shudder seeing coals, needles, canes and blades. She begged quietly that she will never use such things on her lover. The rest was not much better. There were more sexual torture devices such as dildos, vibrators, anal beads, and several vials and syringes that she could only assume were various aphrodisics and other chemicals.

Giving a look to Claire, she could see the fear in her lover's eyes. It tore her up inside and they have yet to begin. Lowering her gaze to the floor, she stands beside the woman as she waits for Natsuki to speak.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Only the term dungeon aptly described the obvious purpose of the chamber in which Natsuki awaited the arrival of the two witches. Every detail of the room was engineered to provoke dread. A solid expanse of volcanic glass composed the floor, a pool of congealed, once molten stone. Females were carved in relief over the circular walls, entangled together in agonizing contortions, exposed in shameful nudity, forever sealed in pumice. The figures reminded one of the huddled human casts at Pompeii, except that the features of those fossilized remnants lacked the hideously expressive visages of these screaming women, the ghastly perfection of anatomy. Lips peeled back to exhibit individual, teeth. Eye sockets housed the clawing fingers, nipples and ears were torn by the collective grasp, while sexes yawned wide to accommodate violating limbs. The porous rock admitted faint wails, a chorus of sobs, even occasional words, lending the abominable vision a sort of life.

A hole in the center of the room served as a mounting point for posts or other furnishings for torture, surrounded by a brass grate into which liquid might drain. Opposite the doors lay a collection of cruel instruments. Blades, rods, needles of wood, stone, bone, and metal, were arrayed on trays beside a variety of lashes. Tools for sexual abuse lined shelves, including modern vibrators and dildos, some small, others of inconceivable scale. There were anal beads, penetrators of glass, metal, and rubber, ranging from the conventionally shaped to the esoteric. Some seemed designed specifically to injure. Chests held locks, clamps, and straps, clips and weights, feathers and brushes. Vessels cluttered tables, filled with an assortment of potions for nearly any human purpose. Worst were the articles of furniture, the posts and crosses, the wedge shaped horses with their metal edges, the spinning tables and the ones tables for spreading limbs, and the containers that resembled coffins.

Natsuki strode through it all toward a sharp incline of stairs. A blank panel with an arched top opened into double doors at her approach, making an alcove in which rested an asymmetrical configuration of nude porcelain females, locked in uncomfortable postures to form a throne. The heads of the women were hidden in hoods of crimson leather. As Natsuki lowered herself onto the throne’s cushion, some of the hoods tossed about, grunting and whining. Abruptly the witches realized that they could see a sliver of pink flesh in the nether crevices of the porcelain statues, who were not statues at all, but living women encased in pristine ceramic. Natsuki rested her chin in her palm, and manifested a thicket of fleshy tentacles from the base of her seat. The imprisoned girls huffed blindly, not feeling the serpentine appendages encircling them until pulsated tips burrowed into their warm vaginas, eliciting their screams in unison.

“Proceed Kanoe.”

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:45 pm
Profile YIM

By now Clarice had grown sick to her stomach. No device Natsuki seemed to own had any merciful demeanor to them. Even the dildos were extremely large for her size and would no doubt cause quite a bit of discomfort. It all went down hill from there. Her body shivers as she tries to regain her composure. Brushing away the tears that kept falling, she proceeds to stand in front of Kanoe with eyes held low.

She only glances up for a moment at Kanoe before her vision adverts to Natsuki’s dreadful display of cruel punishment for other girls. She shivers in fear for causing any problems to the woman and bites her lip to restrain a scream. She may very well not have been able to with the lump in her throat any ways. This monstrous woman was by far… the cruelest and most despicably vile monster Clarice had ever encountered. No others could even compare to what the woman had already done by mere show.

Sighing with stuttering breaths she begins to shed her outer clothing to reveal a softer white bra. Her hands shakily continue to shed clothing as her nubile and fragile body became more and more vulnerable for eyes to see. Her legs were covered in a loose white under garment that resembled nightly attire but merely kept the dress from agitating skin. As she begins to pull that down it revealed white panties that clung to her curvy hips. Her hands were pathetically shaking as she reaches slowly to unclip her bra from behind. She basically assumed she would need to undress unless Natsuki wished for her new clothes to be soaked… or ripped. Her hands wrap around her heaving chest as the bra falls softly on top of her dress.

She swallows hard before looking at Kanoe, expecting her to give some sort of command as to where… she wanted her to go.

“W-what would you like to st-start off with first, K-Kanoe? Or… d-do you want me to go to certain machine…?” It was a frightened question she had to ask.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:52 am

Kanoe was just as afraid if not more of the situation. If she showed hesitation or weakness, it will only hurt her lover in the end. Natsuki wanted her to be just a cruel and ruthless as she was. But just seeing her lover tremble and shiver was nearly tearing her insides apart. No, she can't do this. This is just too hard. Taking a long deep breath, she looks at her lover. The woman was already stripping away her clothes. Of course obedience will not save Claire now. Natsuki calls out causing both women to look up towards the being. She gave the order for Claire's panties to remain on, taking away the feeling of being nude and replacing it with a more vulnerable feeling of still having one little layer of protection left.

"I.." she hesitates for a moment, "Fold your dress and clothing neatly and place them before Miss Saika's feet. Apologize to her for dirtying her gift to you. Return to me when you are finished."

It felt strange having her own lover ask for orders on what to do. She was in a position of power but this was not what she wanted. Sure, she had lovely dark dreams of having her lover bound and trembling to her touch. But not this overwhelming feeling of fear that took over the mood.

She takes the opportunity to look at what the room had to offer. The witch walks over to the various vials and flasks sitting on the table, facing away from her lover and Natsuki. She had to control herself. She must not let her heart get in the way lest she want her lover to suffer just like those women in the statue.

Gazing at the vials, she saw various aphrodisics and other insidious fluids. Her eyes blink at some she was not familiar with. There were enhancers and dampeners for various senses, even emotions. Knowing her emotions will kill her lover if she allows them to remain, she witch drinks a vial of a emotion dampener. She was not sure what to expect. Would she feel no remorse for the acts to come? It scared her to think what she is capable of without a concious. Then it become a worry then a mild nagging at the back of her head. Taking a slow deep breath, she feelings became duller by the moment. Now, she may have a chance at this.

Seeing Claire return, she turns to face the woman. No doubt her lover may notice the lack of emotions radiating from her being now. She could not even think of apologizing now. The witch had a task to accomplish and she shall do it.

"Put these on," she puts a small leather collar with a leash attached and metal shackles on the table, once the task was done she continues, "Now put both arms above you, crossing them at the wrist."

She circles the woman slowly. Her eyes looking over her lover's body like she was looking for every weak point that she knew her lover had. Fingers lightly trace along the curves of Claire's body. The witch could not even feel the desire to break this woman anymore. She focused only on the task and she knew the feeling of vulnerbility and trust will be a useful tool against her.

Claire will suddenly feel a prick on her thigh as Kanoe injects a syringe full of an unknown fluid. Her lover's vision will slowly grow blurry and darkness will begin to close around her. The woman will not feel weary but her vision continues to fade little by little until she is virtually blind. "Miss Saika was not fond of your defiance," she whispers softly in the woman's ear, not touching the body at all, "Now you will not be able to give anyone a defiant look. Perhaps if you perform well, she may return your vision to you."

It was a lie of course. The fluid was only temporary. But the lack of emotions gave Claire nothing to sense upon. Her words did not quake nor waver. The witch sounded...serious.

"Tell me," she speaks from the darkness along with soft clattering of vials, "Tell Miss Saika, tell yourself what you are." As the woman spoke, she dabs a small solution over each of her lover's nipples. The fluid soaks into the soft nubs, leaving behind a soft tingling sensation. The sensation grew and grew becoming an unbearable itch over the sensitive nub. She then slips a finger into the woman's panties, dabbing a bit over Claire's clitoris. While the sensations took effect, she began to mix solutions together into a glass. A mixture of fluids that enhanced emotions, sensitivity, all mixed into some basic aphrodisics will get Claire's blood pumping and her mind racing. She lets the woman finish before bringing the glass to her lips. "Drink."

Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:25 am

All of Natsuki’s movements were for show, part of the punishment. The appearance of the room served a specific purpose, a display meant to instill panic and steer the mind toward the most fearful possibilities it could conceive of. The women encased in her throne only reinforced the drama of the moment, and Natsuki casual violation of them eloquently stated her willingness to inflict abominations on another, if only for the sake of making an example. Worse, once the fate of the throne-girls became obvious, it was natural for the imagination to extend that same fate to the females carved into the wall. Combined with the omnipresent, eldritch lamentations issuing from the stone, the impression that Natsuki’s new servants were surrounded by imprisoned human beings was inescapable.

The mood of the chamber seemed to have the desired effect, rendering Claire into a meek and trembling caricature of herself, and providing Kanoe with the impetus needed to punish her lover as Natsuki desired. The powerful, enthroned being exulted in how events were progressing. Even as she let her gaze take in the sight of Claire’s sensually shaped body being gradually exhibited, she reveled in the warmth and slickness of the throne-girls’ cunts squeezing her tentacles and the musical sound of their hopeless moans.

Kanoe seemed to be adjusting to her new role. Natsuki found herself impressed when the dark sorceress commanded Claire to fold her garments and deliver them to Natsuki’s feet, to apologize for any incidental befouling of the cloth. Kanoe’s halting tone did little to detract from the overall viciousness of her order. Perhaps Kanoe herself did not realize how those words reflected Natsuki’s tutelage, or the secret dimensions of her lust. By forcing Claire to treat a mere article of clothing with such reverence, Kanoe insinuated that Claire herself was of less value. By requiring that she act with propriety and fastidiousness, she hammered home the truth that Claire was not free to do as she wished. And by simply showing she was capable of thinking of such an order, she betrayed a lust for power over her lover that her affection previously concealed. Natsuki felt her own arousal grow with Claire’s footsteps, mounting to a peak as Claire laid her dress before her. The throne-girls gave forth a guttural cry as Natsuki released her climax into their receptive bodies. She gave the blonde witch a sultry smile of appreciation, knowing that her telltale expression of orgasmic pleasure would horrify her.

Kanoe had done well. If she continued in a like manner, Natsuki might spare Clarice the second portion of her punishment. Natsuki leaned forward, judging.

Kanoe’s next decisions both satisfied Natsuki and disappointed her. Natsuki considered chemicals to be a strong arm tactic when torturing someone. Drugging the body to produce any particular mental or physical state lacked elegance. Anybody could do the same. On that count she was disappointed, but on the other hand Natsuki recognized some creativity and wisdom in the choice of potions she made, and method in which she applied them. Kanoe’s aphrodisiac mixture was a common trick, but not overwhelming, and would force Claire into an artificially lustful and vulnerable condition; useful for Kanoe’s work, but a more experienced sadist would prefer to evoke such a response with less brutish means. Kanoe’s ingestion of the emotional dampener struck Natsuki as wise. Knowing how difficult it would be to hurt her lover, but required to for Claire’s own good, she chose to cut off the feeling part of herself so that it would not be a barrier to what she must do.

Blinding Claire, making her drink the aphrodisiac cocktail, and awakening her three most sensitive points with a tingling solution were all marks in Kanoe’s favor. The lack of information would prove intensely frightening, possibly enough to put her past the threshold of hysteria. Kanoe’s grim and matter of fact tone seed confusion in her mind, implanting doubt. Natsuki mentally recorded another mark of favor toward the dark witch when she presented her victim with a collar and shackles. They were clichéd devices, but no less effective for their clear significance, and the continued trend of making Claire act in accordance with her own punishment filled Natsuki with pride for her pet.

“Well done Kanoe, well done. You’ve paid attention to your own punishments, that’s to your credit. Remember to be ruthless. I won’t be satisfied until your lover is a heap of jelly. Let your own lessons teach you how to break her down. And do not neglect me in the midst of torturing her, no matter how entertaining it becomes. This is a performance for my pleasure as much as a punishment for Claire.”

Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 am
Profile YIM

Clarice was riling inside to fight, but her will for doing so was bitten back harshly and firmly. Her punishment would commence soon enough and surely Kanoe had much more of a mental baggage to deal with then she did. Causing pain to her she knew Kanoe wasn't very happy about. Her gaze remains downward as the woman spoke with stuttered words. Nodding in reluctant obedience she takes the clothing and folds it to a better and suitable fashion. Her gaze never did return upward as all she needed was clear view of where she was walking.

She hesitates and then bows to Natsuki, presenting her neatly folded dress to the woman before she begins to stand up. Even she knew what the meaning behind it was, but it wasn't as if she would say anything any ways. She knew the insults and the meanings... being as she once was such a harsh woman when she had to deal with Aurora. Having it the other way around was quite ironic. She felt worthless right now, so pointing it out did nothing but give that numbing sting to her dwindling pride.

"... I'm... sorry for dirtying the clothing you have given me... please forgive my... r-rudeness..."

And with that being said she turns to walk back to her lover, her heart sinking at what she was practically walking towards. But she said and did nothing except draw closer until she was in front of Kanoe, again. Of course she noticed the less then emotional tone she gave. And the fact she could usually see emotions and finding her lover’s to be less filling or completely dark was another part to double take to. It struck her with confusion for a moment before she began to make assumptions. Either Kanoe had hardened herself to the job or had done something to do said job. She wasn't sure which and frankly... it honestly didn't bother her. At least this way it wouldn't be a cause and effect sort of problem where Kanoe would cry as she was and forcing them to cry harder.

She nods slowly, trying to control and compose herself as she puts on a collar and shackles. At first fit they were actually quite heavy but she grew sue to them at her sides. it wasn't until she commanded her to put them fully in front of her did she freeze up for a couple of seconds. She wasn't a fit person but she knew how very painful this would be. Biting her lip she does as commanded, twisting her wrists together as she stands as instructed. It was already beginning to make her wish she had done some training with Taisie the passed three days. But in the very least she stays true to obedience and continues to hold herself in place.

She knew Kanoe's touch by heart; even with no emotion behind them they were still warm. But even that did little to satisfy her very urge to cry out and beg for forgiveness. Her hands were beginning to feel quite heavy with each passing breath she made. Breathing her nose, although stuffy as it was from sobbing, she begins to bite her tongue to withhold any groans that may emit from her throat. She flinches at the sudden prick at her thigh. She still tries to keep composed as much as possible. The liquid seems to be taking effect quickly on her, though. Slowly her vision begins to blur, at first she thinks it was because of the mental and physical strain until it began to darken quickly. Her last sight was of the woman's stern look before she simply closes her eyes, taking in that maybe she was just blinding herself... and could very well see if she opened her eyes. That also kept her from having a possible hyperventilation. One could remember faintly how a blind person reacts to not being able to see. Oxygen... they needed oxygen like they couldn't breathe. That was one reason she shut her eyes before it completely took effect and crossed her mind that she was in fact blind now.

She was wavering slightly after a few minutes of holding her arms out. Already her should muscles were beginning to tense with the need for her to take a break but she couldn't... she wouldn't. She had much to say apparently, at least according to Kanoe's harsh voice. Even though she believed Kanoe was doing that for her own good it was beginning to scare her some. She begins breathing into her nose and out of her mouth from the strain of holding her arms out.

Her teeth upon reaction to fingers gently rubbing into her nipples, the cold air passing over gives her a clue it was some form of liquid. But it wasn't apparently just any liquid. Already the effects began to come to her, forcing her arms to heavy downwards before she catches herself quickly. Her breathing shudders as her nipples become an unbearable itch she couldn't touch. Her arms shook from holding still, now having another strain to add to the problem. She tried locking them forward but the itch breaks her concentration every time. Now it was becoming a painful task of holding the shackles. Her teeth bare and grit as a hand slips into her panties. The unmistakable feeling of that being her only protection evaporated when her clit was rubbed softly. Her legs shakes beneath her from the effect that began to add to the horrible pressure she was feeling. Itches n bad spot accompanied by physical strain were taking their toll. Her head lowers as her breathing increases.

"I.... I am... M-Miss Saika's servant.... I'm a servant wh-who n-needs to be punished... a-according to hers and.... y-your will..."

It was becoming obvious how straining this was. But as soon as she finished she didn't have enough to even give out a groan before a vial is placed to her lips. Biting her tongue harshly, she opens her mouth and dips the glass forward to drink. She already assumed what this was so the effects came much quicker. Her knees were beginning to buckle inward as she continues to have to straighten herself out. All of her senses, now heightened without sight were coming alive. Her mounds were beginning to firm, bringing the unbearable itch to thriving nerves. Her breathing had increased fully with everything working against her. She couldn't help but begin to groan softly from the strain, eyes squinting shut and gnashing her teeth together. There really wasn’t anything worse the woman could do to her then actual time could. Time was beating her down with seconds of itching and rising pain from her shoulder and elbow. Forcing herself through this was becoming a problem. She was swaying and faltering quite a bit now, but she tries to keep obeying. She was almost panting like a dog by this time.

Natsuki’s soft comments on Kanoe’s work made her sink inside. The woman wanted to be apart in her punishment still. It shook her with fear of getting close to the woman she could almost cry right there… if she didn’t have another reason to cry because of her already in process experience.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

"You may lower your arms now," she whispers, "Yes, Miss Saika wishes you to be punished. You are her servant and what does that make her?"

The blind mystic will feel a tug on her leash as she is led in some direction to another part of the chamber. Though the fear of death and drowning in the well was a quick way to shatter Claire's resolve, most vicious assaults generally only make her lover fight and endure more. No, time is what will wear her lover's willpower away. She will take it slow, educate the woman just as Natsuki educated her. Clarice will have to learn what she really is now.

"If you are to be Miss Saika's servant, you must prove yourself to be loyal and obedient," she says soothingly, her fingers tracing along the woman's sides, "You pledged yourself to her under much duress much like you are in now. So you will continue to pledge yourself to her over and over again to Miss Saika, convince her that you belong to her now. You will change the phrase everytime you give it, offering another part of yourself to her. Disappoint her and your punishment will begin anew. Hesitate or stop before I say, your punishment will begin anew. Now, raise your arms like before and begin."

Kanoe's footsteps were quiet, leaving Claire with only the sound of chains jingling and the weak moans coming from the statues keeping her company. The witch would not allow the woman to rest while she searched for various objects and devices to prepare for what's to come. The sound of more chains could be heard along with the heavy thud of various objects on the table. She kept an eye on her lover to ensure that the woman remains in that position she left her in.

Looking at the various devices, she was trying to figure how to go about her next move. The witch was still learning as she goes afterall. But she did have one other resource that could help her. Kanoe glides gently over to Natsuki, giving a formal bow before approaching the throne. She whispers softly into her mistress's ear a soft request and returns to Claire once had her answer.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Kanoe continued to please her mistress by her actions. Though she lacked experience, she had talent, and used what she remembered of her own punishments to augment her own ideas. . She approved of the words Kanoe expected from the doomed girl, words of submission endlessly repeated, endlessly varied. Claire faced an unwelcome alternative no matter how she acted. If her imagination failed her, or she lost her voice in an instant of weakness, the course of her suffering would be renewed. And if she succeeded in the task Kanoe had set before her, then the combined mental toil of inventing fresh ways to verbally submit herself and resisting the sensations inflicted upon her would render her gradually incapable of retaining her sense of self. In time, the words she spoke to Natsuki would transform into hypnotic truth. Kanoe took her time, and Natsuki was likewise in no hurry. The witch’s obedience, to the point of tormenting her own beloved, pleased her intensely

The passing moments were less bearable for Clarice, whose arms already flexed spasmodically from the weight of her shackles. Her breath became harsher, her bare, well formed chest inflating and deflating in an anxious rhythm. Sweat beaded on her skin, and a flush came to her cheeks and her tender nipples. Claire shook herself vaguely back and forth in a vain attempt to find relief from the incessant itching of her nipples, causing her breasts to rock from side to side. Her thighs tensed on occasion due to the aggravating itch assailing her clit, and her rising arousal. Natsuki sank her coils deeper into the collective bodies making up her throne, eliciting a howl of pleasure from her seat while she savored the show Clarice was putting on despite herself. The poor blonde’s flesh quaked from strain.

Kanoe selected a small number of tools from the arrangement: a chain hooked at both ends, a squat battery with trailing wires and metal clips, an open ring gag, and a leather cat of nine tails whose tassels extended a little over a foot in length. The witch approached Natsuki, and after a low obeisance, came close to give a whispered request, “Miss Saika, I wish to ask a small favor of your power. Most of the furniture is near the walls and I would like one to be infront of your throne so you may watch my work in progress. I would be grateful if you move the wedge shaped piece of furniture close by so I may position your future servant before you.” Natsuki directed her gaze toward the furniture indicated. It was a narrow wedge of wood on two stout legs which spread over the floor for stability, reminiscent overall of a pommel horse, though its hewn wood lacked any leather padding to mitigate its roughness. The construction of the device was serviceable and sturdy, but unrefined. Fine splinters bristled from the upward facing edge like stiff hairs. Steel rings had been screwed here and there on the sharply sloping sides, spaced widely to allow a person’s legs to dangle between them. A crank one triangular end afforded control over the height of the wedge, clockwise turns raising it, counterclockwise lowering it. Natsuki sniffed and nodded. As Kanoe returned to her victim, Natsuki flicked a finger at the wedge and it lurched jarringly, screeching as it scraped over the glass floor until it rested where Kanoe had specified.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

As soon as Kanoe made the soft utter of ‘now’ she dropped her arms and made every attempt in ceasing the incredible itching of her poor, reddened nipples. But each scratch did nothing… so if that had no effect then touching her clit would aggravate the poor, sensitive nub. She whimpers softly at how futile it was and stands there blindly, waiting for instructions. She at least had a moment to breathe as a sudden tug to her leash beckons her to follow where she was pulled.

Having her eyes closed kept her from truly realizing what a blind person feels like. She could at least stop herself from feeling that vulnerable state of mind while she continues to be pulled along. Stopping as Kanoe directed her; she listens intently to what the woman says and sighs with a soft sniffle. Gritting her teeth, she shakily raises her arms again. Only this time she drops them again, the temporary rest period she was allowed caused her shoulders to be sore and stiff. Squinting her eyes and letting some tears fall, she forces them to rise before her and begins a sobbing pledge for Miss Saika.

Her body tenses as the screeching sound of wood against the floor. Her teeth chatter and she tries to ignore the sudden ringing in her ears before she tries once more to begin her pledge.

“I, Clarice, a-a lowly servant offer my body to Miss Saika. I, Clarice, b-being of a sound mind and body give Miss Saika my soul to-to stay with my lover…” She wasn’t standing upright at this point. Her arms were shaking horribly, drawing every bit of her strength to them without much to show for it. She continues to pledge her mind, body and soul to Natsuki in every way words could be mixed up. She did at least four minutes until she couldn’t think of what else to say. She threw in everything she could think of. Love, servitude, loyalty, her heart… she tried to do it as long as she could, hoping for Kanoe to stop her. But she didn’t…

“This-this lowly servant begs for her mistress to take her, despite her many flaws…

Th-this servant can’t think of anything else to give to Miss Saika… this servant is pathetic and can’t… think of anything even through a little pain.”

Which that statement was a lie actually. Her arms and shoulders were screaming, robbing her of needed energy and replacing it with throbbing pain. She was breathing profusely; sweat glistening her nearly naked body. Her arms were weighing themselves downwards, even as she through her back into keeping them up. Her shoulders were being strained to hold the weight up and it wasn’t working anymore. Spreading her legs apart she gives it a last heave how to hold them up as commanded. This wasn’t exactly a time to say she was impressed with herself for going ten minutes holding the heavy chains up, but her stamina was leaking. She swallows hard, knowing what the penalty was for not continuing her pledge. She just couldn’t think of anything else to offer to Natsuki. She was sure these streaks on her cheeks would remain there for awhile.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next