View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 An encounter where there should be none (for roscoso) 

Post Re: An encounter where there should be none (for roscoso)
"So long as you have the money to offer, this one is for me and anyone who can pay me a kings ransom, she was quite the fiery one before I got my tentacles on her," She giggles winking at the guard and cut the transmission and leaving the pair alone as she piloted the ship rather well heading to the area on the planet not changing her flight path while smirking at Calista, "So your finally semi back huh, welcome to Vanejin," She teases petting Calista's head the girl bond by her tentacles..

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile YIM

"I-I won't let you get away with this..." The bound agent said, pulling against her bonds wrapping around her arms as the hung limply behind her, though she was weakened by the substance that Sakura had fed to her that had knocked her out and by the knowledge of her helplessness, her bare breasts jiggling with every humiliating shift of her body or Sakura's. Her nipples were now fully erect, two narrow rosy peaks poking out of the soft curves of her shaking tits.

Calista flinched, her helpless anger and humiliation growing deeper as she felt the alien woman's stroking her hair like she was a prized pet as tears brought about by her situation began to streak her attractive features.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh don't cry my little deary, you won't have to worry soon...once I get you down to the planet, you'll be transformed...turned into the perfect little horny slut...and you can say goodbye to your old life?" She whispered and giggles as she moves her head down and suckles on one of the hard nipples of Calista's while the ship flew towards the spaceport it was going to land in safely and slowly as Sakura giggles and calmly moves Calista onto her feet and stood up herself, "Well then...let's go," She said forming a tight pink collar around Calista's throat and grabbed a tendril used as a leash..

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 am
Profile YIM

It was nearly nightfall on the planet as the Nova slowly descended into the docking bay, the ships weight settling onto its landing gear with a compressed hiss of air as a half dozen tiny bipedal rodent like aliens ran up, carrying fuel lines and tools necessary to effect repairs though it was just as likely that if given the chance, the filthy little beings would strip the ship for parts and leave nothing but a bare skeleton. Systems lapsed into standby mode as Calista was forced to stand as a collar oozed up to form around her throat as a tendril extended to form a leash which Sakura yanked on to get her walking.

The ADD agent was completely naked, her charcoal ADD uniform left behind in tattered shreds in the corridors of the crashed medical vessel. With her wrists tightly bound behind her back every inch of her ass, plump tits and bald, delicious pussy were left bare as she was pulled along by the leash.

The tendril that ran from Sakura's hand was not only attached to the collar around Calista’s neck. It was also wrapped tightly around the psychic's bare breasts. The proud, high globes of her tits where forced forward uncomfortably by the slimy appendage that looped around both of her breasts. Whenever she slowed, slime girl would give the cruel tit-leash a tug, squeezing a gasp from the twenty-five year old and forcing her to pick up the pace as they prepared to descend the ramp and into the hive of debauchery, scum, and villainy. The ADD Special Talent walked with her head lowered in shame, looking down at her own breasts so tightly and humiliatingly leashed. Each jerk on the tendril squeezed Calista’s tits and squeezed a gasp from the human’s plump lips.

Last edited by Kieran on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Sakura smiled as she yanked the leash tendril making Calista's breasts get squeezed tightly forcing the Agent to walk with her in the dark streets of Vanejin smirking at her calmly before she began to form an almost crotch guard tendril it was made perfectly to cup Calista's pussy and she moved it attaching it to Calista's crotch while the tendril attached wrapped around her waist once before plunging into her ass to stay rooted in while the shaped device sent many tentacles into Calista's pussy while one sucked on her pearl/clit.

Sakura giggles as she dragged Calista through the streets towards where the location was...the place where she could turn Calista into something much more suited...

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm
Profile YIM

The blond haired womans emerald colored eyes widened and her mouth opened in an ‘o’ of shock as she felt the tendril cup her womanhood. Another slimy protrusion rose up from the pink appendage, an inflated bulb formed on the tip, wasting no time as it plunged deep into Calista's ass, anchoring itself there. Her hands bound at the wrists batted uselessly against invading member as she felt as a wrapped phallus of wire thin tendrils slid into her wet folds of her pussy, the tip of the phallus unraveled, and the thin tendrils began to slide around inside of her, pressing gently against the sensitive, intimate flesh of her pulsing walls. She gasped as the slime that was resting between her legs began to lightly suck and tease her swollen, throbbing clitoris, soon the captive agent was whimpering and moaning as the the separate assault combine to create an intensity that she didn't even know could exist.

She stumbled and swayed as her legs became rubbery beneath her, the tugs on the tit-leash driving her forwards to try and relieve the pressure on her engorged globes, while the she she tried to hide the humiliation on her face from the leering gazes of passerbys, the slime girls mocking laughter only making it worse. "Please stop...” Moaned the captive woman. Humiliation swelled inside her as she felt the bulb inflate even more, filling her anal passage and ensuring that she would not be able to remove it and more tendrils begin to tauntingly caress inside of her. Calista was completely at the mercy of this creature.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

Sakura grins, "Oh I'm not going to stop, once I get you to where they hang out...I shall begin turning you into a slut...and either I'll keep you or maybe whore you out to the people of this planet," She grins while tugging on the leash making the breasts be squeezed while tendrils inside Calista's pussy kept touching her perfectly pleasuring her constantly, while the one in her ass moved around a little keeping the end inflated and unable to be removed while Sakura smirked and using two tiny tendrils flicked the nipples of Calista while leading her through the streets allowing the aliens to smell the arousal Calista had from her invasion of tendrils as she giggles at how horny her slut was soon as she scanned the crowds for a contact...

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Profile YIM

As Calista made a stir in the market, a short robe-clad figure with enormous jug-like ears and dark bronze skin approached the two women and produced a crooked tooth grin "Seems you have product...quite a lovely one too, though very few come to the Kolnari enclave looking to sell, I'm Trug and you are?"

Trug, clad in a dust-covered coat, he was flanked by three giant creatures: a trio of barrel-chested Kolnari with green skin, shaved heads with enormous arms and hands. Each carried an energy rifle and several other slaver specific implements as they all waited for the pink aliens reply. Calista gasped as she felt hands fondling her rump. Behind her was an squat, fur covered alien in rather ragged clothes. “This female is for sale?” he leered, squeezing the human’s firm ass. Calista tried to wiggle free of the alien’s fingers but his hands pressed harder against her rear, fondling the agent’s taut posterior.

“Get away from her!” Trug barked, ordering his guards with a gesture to move forward. The trespassing alien retreated from Calista’s rear quickly, leaving the twenty-five year old gasping with short lived relief.

Calista yelped in surprise as she felt a second pair of hands on her body, these settling over her breasts.

Another alien was behind the blond woman, squeezing the agent’s bare titflesh. “Not much stock like this on the market for very long on the best of days,” the interested man said, lifting Calista’s breasts in his fingers. “A rare find.”

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 am
Profile YIM

Just then a pink pointed blade was pointed at the aliens face as he fondled Calista's breasts and saw a glare from Sakura, "Now sir, don't man handle my property without payment first, besides she is not complete, I am taking her to a special place for some...adjustments," She grins playfully as she cross her arms absorbing the sword back into her form.

"Once she is complete I won't mind 'renting' her for you all to sate your lusts on," She smirks.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 pm
Profile YIM

The alien that had been fondling the captive agent held up his hand as he backed away while Trug and his guard remained, looking rather impressed with the pink woman's plans for her pet "Seems we might be able to come to an arrangement, I happen to be employed by one of the best Kolnari conditioner on all Vanejin, I could set up a meeting if you are interested."

Calista's dark eyes shut in humiliation as she felt the tendrils sliding down and all over her nether lips, while still tormenting the insides of her overstimulated and sensitive womanhood. “Firm, youthful...she'll certainly make an excellent attraction in the brothels...and with the Conditioning you'll rake in the cost of the procedure in no time.” Trug said approvingly to the agent’s increasing embarrassment.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm
Profile YIM

"Yeah she is quite a lovely catch isn't she," Sakura giggles as she moves close and kisses Calista's cheek softly, "I'm sure the brothels will love having her as a dancer, but she is still my property that I am shall we say, pimping out," Sakura teases as she calmly made the tendrils move in a slow sensual movements inside Calista's pussy while groping her breasts softly and turned to Trug,

"Well my good sir, mind leading me to the conditioning area's, I need to get this lovely girl settled into her new life of being a whore," Sakura smirked as she spanked Calista's ass with a goo tendril.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

"I-I'm...not your whore!" Calista yelped as the tendril lashed across her ass. But it was only a nervous scream, not a pained one; the thin slime appendage had not left a mark on her alabaster skin. Even as the woman stared in stunned anger at her captors plan, the large eared alien spoke quickly.

"Right this way....do you have any ideas as to the rates you'll be charging for her?" Trug asked as he he began leading the way from the main market square, towards the hover-train platform as his interest was obvious from the bulge at the crotch of his pants.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

"I am well aware of the charges, and I have plently to pay for the modifications," Sakura said smirking as she formed a goo ball gag onto Calista's lips again to force feed her more goo again as she talked with Trug and playfully giggled at the bulge, "Hmm perhaps, you'd like a sample of her pre-conditioned?" Sakura teases

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 pm
Profile YIM

Calista shut her eyes in humiliation as she tasted the sweet strawberry flavor on her tongue as the gag was placed between her lips. The Captured ADD Agent had no choice but to swallow, her entire body quaking as the recent memories of her violation at the hands of Sakura and the profound effect that the slime had on her. After a humiliating thirty seconds of being forced to swallow the drug, the blond haired woman;s body was covered in a sheen of sweat as a mixture of her juices and Sakura's pink slime ran down her thighs. Her bare breasts where heaving as Trug nodded to Sakura and handed her a credit chip that seemed to bring a smile to her face, allowing the short troll of an alien lead them into a small dining area.

Calista reeled as she was spun around by what was sure to be the first of many alien clients, she cried out as Trug took hold of her right breast and then began to uncomfortably suck it in to a cone shape. Letting out a wail in protest did little except to excite her assailant as Sakura stood by watching with sadistic glee. The short alien switch to her leg breast, hungrily kissing and lick at the human's titflesh, his saliva coating her generous melon and adding a further gleam to her already glistening skin.

The captured agent wiggled and bucked sexily as hands grabbed her tits, making her nipples poke out as they were sucked, left then right then left again. The ADD Agent wept in humiliation, feeling a hot pit of pleasure building up inside of her.The hormones were doing its work, quickly bringing the Human to the same dulled, pleasure-soaked state that she had previously occupied on her ship.

The chairs positioned around the dining tables were fitted on swivel-mounts. An hard kick made one chair turn, facing the Human. With a muffled groan of protest Calista was lifted up onto the chair so that she was kneeling on it, her tits pressed against the backrest and her ass offered to her assailant. An thick fingered hand smacked hard against her buttocks, making the Agent flinch and straighten, her supple tits poking over the top of the backrest to perch deliciously on top.

Calista wailed in defeat as a cock pushed into her pussy from behind. Her boobs jiggled as she bucked, arching her back, then jiggled again and again as Trug assumed a steady thrusting rhythm, pumping his surprising well endowed organ into the Human’s vulnerable vulnerable. Her helpless body was being soaked with controlling slime, making a humiliating orgasm build up within her hips. With her boobs hooked over the backrest of her chair and her arms pinned to her sides, Calista yelped and wiggled in time to the thrusting of the alien mounting her as the bodyguards waited their turn as the considerable payment had likely arranged.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 am
Profile YIM

Calista shut her eyes in humiliation as she tasted the sweet strawberry flavor on her tongue as the gag was placed between her lips. The Captured ADD Agent had no choice but to swallow, her entire body quaking as the recent memories of her violation at the hands of Sakura and the profound effect that the slime had on her. After a humiliating thirty seconds of being forced to swallow the drug, the blond haired woman;s body was covered in a sheen of sweat as a mixture of her juices and Sakura's pink slime ran down her thighs. Her bare breasts where heaving as Trug nodded to Sakura and handed her a credit chip that seemed to bring a smile to her face, allowing the short troll of an alien lead them into a small dining area.

Calista reeled as she was spun around by what was sure to be the first of many alien clients, she cried out as Trug took hold of her right breast and then began to uncomfortably suck it in to a cone shape. Letting out a wail in protest did little except to excite her assailant as Sakura stood by watching with sadistic glee. The short alien switch to her leg breast, hungrily kissing and lick at the human's titflesh, his saliva coating her generous melon and adding a further gleam to her already glistening skin.

The captured agent wiggled and bucked sexily as hands grabbed her tits, making her nipples poke out as they were sucked, left then right then left again. The ADD Agent wept in humiliation, feeling a hot pit of pleasure building up inside of her.The hormones were doing its work, quickly bringing the Human to the same dulled, pleasure-soaked state that she had previously occupied on her ship.

The chairs positioned around the dining tables were fitted on swivel-mounts. An hard kick made one chair turn, facing the Human. With a muffled groan of protest Calista was lifted up onto the chair so that she was kneeling on it, her tits pressed against the backrest and her ass offered to her assailant. An thick fingered hand smacked hard against her buttocks, making the Agent flinch and straighten, her supple tits poking over the top of the backrest to perch deliciously on top.

Calista wailed in defeat as a cock pushed into her pussy from behind. Her boobs jiggled as she bucked, arching her back, then jiggled again and again as Trug assumed a steady thrusting rhythm, pumping his surprising well endowed organ into the Human’s vulnerable vulnerable. Her helpless body was being soaked with controlling slime, making a humiliating orgasm build up within her hips. With her boobs hooked over the backrest of her chair and her arms pinned to her sides, Calista yelped and wiggled in time to the thrusting of the alien mounting her as the bodyguards waited their turn as the considerable payment had likely arranged.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next