View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Demonic Trap (For Krysta Hewitt) 

Post Demonic Trap (For Krysta Hewitt)
Looking up at the alien sky, The crimson demon turns his back to base he had just cleared out of men and women. After raping the women and then torturing and killing them and the men he turned on the distress beacon knowing full well the ADD would send one of their oh so succulent agents against him. He walked across the arid landscape till just some 200 meters out from the base where a cave lay. Lumbering inside of it he turned around to watch the gleaming gunmetal structure in the light of the four suns blazing overhead. The station was an agricultural and mining facility to mine the metals in the very cave he was in now. He had turned the insides of the base into a rather nasty surprise for the unfortunate agent that would no doubt arrive within a relatively short time.

Thalkarsh knew it wouldn't be more than a few days and he had enough sustenance from the women and men in the base to keep him satiated for at least a few of earths months. But still he hungered, He yearned for the soft flesh of the young agents they would send, and even more so their cries of ecstacy as he would ravage them, his next stop would be the island of Shokushu for the women there but it would be some time before he reached there so this meal would hold him over till then.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Post Re: Demonic Trap (For Krysta Hewitt)
Slowly an ADD shuttle craft landed some 30 meters from the base. As the landing hatch opened a woman walked out, Her lithe, curvasious form stepped into the light of the arid plain, the sun beaming off the White plates that adorned her lovely form, making her mobile, but functional ADD battle suit. Slung at her side was a long, repeating Pulse rifle, charged with the safety Off. Krysta rarely went on a mission unarmed. She lifted her face to look at the suns beaming down on the planet, the face of an angel, Eyes that slowly shifted their colors, blue, brown, then red, purple, to green, then pink, then back to blue. Proof of the arcane powers that coursed through this young woman. Gripping her rifle in both hands, she whirled to face the ADD mining administration complex, her long black hair flowing to follow her graceful movents. The movement of her hair revealed a pistol at her hip, and a long slender, gleaming object along her back. She began to walk towards the building, checking the scanner built into her left wrist plate scanning for lifesigns. She could find none.

"Great" Krysta muttered to herself. The air smelled mettalic, proof of the strange ores mined here to make the armor and weaponry quite similar to those she was currently wearing. "A backwater mission of check up. Well, I suppose its a nice break from all the current missions I have had to take up."

Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Post Re: Demonic Trap (For Krysta Hewitt)
This one... This raven haired beauty that stepped from the ship. She was familiar to him. She had once been a student. How nice to see her to have graduated and now become a fiery agent of the ADD. This time Thalkarsh would not have to really hold back with her. He had missed his opportunity at the school to take her. The nasties inside the base would do well to keep her occupied while he got into position. His mind raced with the thoughts of the things he would get to do to her.

Thalkarsh hoped the creatures inside would get to restrain her but part of him still hoped they wouldn't so he could do it himself. Only time would tell if he got to Have her or not.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]