View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space. 

Post MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space.
Minerva Rocha sighed as she looked at her scanners again, hoping against hope there was something there. But at always there was nothing, no signs of life, no movement of even a comet or a meteor, no there was noting but the views of the distance stars providing the beautiful, lonely view.

It had been three weeks ago that Minerva had drawn the short stick and forced to one sector of space that was completely devoid of any activity. The other agents called it the Z Zone since that was all you did that was even remotely interesting, snoring. A single fighter was all that needed for the patrol and that typically meant a crew of one or two would spend a while out here just in case some smuggler was stupid enough to use this sector of space to sneak by the ADD.

So it was that Minerva found herself in her Lancer Space fighter. Fortunately she had her transport module which not only enabled her to travel from system to system, but also have living quarters (like a camper) that she could at least spend some time in when not piloting her fighter. Which didn't really help, but it was better than nothing.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 am

Post Re: MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space.
Minerva thought she was alone. Well...that wasn't exactly true.

About five minutes later something banged into the nose of the ship, covering the entire view with a chrome colored liquid.

----

Quicksilver had been coasting though the darkness, rather annoyed with herself. She had unfortunately taken a wrong turn and gotten dumped out of the freighter she had stowed away on, and was now in a bit of a pinch.

Without any real way to travel, she had been stuck...until that ship had run right into her. She slowly collected herself.

Who the hell just hit me?

She slowly “looked” inside at the occupant, a single unblinking red 'eye' now in the center of the silver material, looking in.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 am

Minerva had looked away for a moment to check on something, when all of something something hit her fighter. The entire ship shook violently as the poor agent struggled with the controls. The last thing she expected was to hit anything this deep in space, since space was well...vast. Once the redhead regained control of the fighter, she took a look at her display to see what kinda of damage was done to her fighter. Despite the violent hit, the fighter seemed to be perfectly okay. It was only then that the agent looked through her cockpit window and saw the unblinking red eye staring at her looking over her in her red flight uniform. She let out a shout of surprise as that was the last thing she was expecting.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

Quicksilver stared at the occupant.

I've never seen a creature like this before.

She slowly gathered herself, as she kept watching the other being.

She seems to have a similar to build to other creatures I've encountered. I wonder what she tastes like...

Following that line of thinking, Quicksilver managed to keep herself attached to the spacecraft as she moved from the window to the underside, looking for a way inside. She then found several vents, which would hopefully lead inside the craft and oozed her way in, being completely fluid was helpful at times.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 am

Minerva could only watched as the eye stared at her for a while. The young woman didn't know what to make of what she was sing as she realized the that the creature was beginning to ooze away from the cockpit. She wasn't sure what it was going at first, but then the computer alerted her to a breach in the vents. It was becoming clear the liquid creature was attempting to board the ship, quickly Minerva did what she could to get herself free from her harness so she could go for her weapons.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 am

Quicksilver finally made her way into the ship. It was tough in several spots, having to separate herself several times to fit into the ship. She made her way around the internals of the craft, but did not enter the cabin. She reached the roof vents and pushed herself through.

With a plop, she landed in a blob on the floor of the ship, and her eye swung around to look at the new creature.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Minerva could here ship grown and make noises as the creature made its way through the ship. Somehow despite the creature moving through it, the Lancer somehow managed to maintain its hull pressure and maintain that life sustaining air that the redhead needed. As the young agent had just retrieved her pistol, a blob landed on the floor right in front of her.

Don't move. What are you doing on my ship! The agent barked as she pointed the gun right at blob.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 am

Quicksilver unfortunately couldn't understand a word that Minerva said. She had not encountered her species before, and she needed a link to understand.

But the pistol being waved in her general direction she fully understood. So she did something about it.

Quicksilver separated, turning into five separate blobs, all with single red eyes looking right at the agent as she slowly moved forward.

Now dangit, hold still. I need a link to understand you!

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Minerva could only watch as the creature split into five different creatures at once, each had staring at the poor agent with its own red eye.

Just stay where you are, or I'll shoot. The agent backed up as she realized she was quite out numbered by the creature, she need to find a spot where the creature or creatures couldn't surround her. Not there was many places to reposition herself in the ship. It was like living in a small submarine.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:59 am

Quicksilver understood the look in the creature's eyes and made her move.

The three blobs on the right of the agent suddenly shot sideways and up the wall, while the other two went low along the floor. All five headed right for the agent.

One on the roof with a sick sucking sound launched itself from above in an arc to try and grab the agent's head.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Minerva let out a gasp as the blobs immediately went on the attack. Three of them when up the wall as the other two came straight at her. The agent fired two shots at each of the blobs on the ground when a sucking sound got her attention. The redhead looked up to see that one of the blob had launched itself at her head. The young agent pointed her gun at the blob and fired in hopes of hitting the blob before it reached her.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 am

Quicksilver just barely reacted in time. When the creature fired, the blob that was airborne shifted, turning into something that looked a lot like a large ring as the laser blast sailed on through it. When the blast past by, it shifted into a solid form and smacked coldly into the face of the creature.

The others leapt also and glomped onto the creature from below, pulling it to the floor and covering it, making sure to keep that weapon pointed at the roof so it couldn't aim down.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Minerva could only watch in horror as the creature flying through the air turned into a ring, allowing the bullet to pass harmlessly through the ring. It as then that the creature turned to its original form and slammed into her face. The redhead grabbed her head in an effort to try to pull it off her face. Now helpless, she was an easy mark for the others, and they quickly swarmed the poor agent. In a matter of moment, the poor redhead was pulled down to the ground as the various blobs began to cover the agent.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 am

Quicksilver swarmed all over the creature, the five parts becoming one big blob once more that completely contained the creature. The blob was moving quite a bit, as Quicksilver flowed over the creature, learning and adapting as she acquired a new form to turn into. And how to understand it.

The blob began moving more rapidly, as if working on something, and then out of one side fired the creature's outer clothing, leaving it nude and then Quicksilver retreated slightly. Still keeping a hold on the arms and legs of the creature, Quicksilver spread out over the floor, allowing the torso and body of the creature to surface and get air once more. Then Quicksilver began to pull upwards as she somewhat began to take a new form. She had to get into real phyiscal contract to learn how to change and now what was apparently a very silver naked Minerva was slowly standing up. Her eyes were both the same red ones as before, but now she had eyelids to go with it. Her mouth slowly opened as if trying to speak for the first time.

“hhhhhuuulllloooo...” She sounded like a child trying a word out for the first time.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Minerva struggled while being encased in the the the sliver blob, but there was simply little she could do. She could feel her flight suit being unzipped and it being pulled away from her. The redhead felt very vulnerable as she could feel her suit being ripped away from her. But that feeling soon passed and she realized she could breathe, and the poor agent struggled to somehow get a breath of fresh air.

Just before the young woman was about to pass out, she suddenly felt the artificial breeze of the ship's life support systems on her face. The poor agent immediately took deep breaths as she tried to figure out what just happened. She looked down to see that arms and legs were still being held down on the ship's floor. However worse not only she no longer had her flight suit, but she no longer had her underwear, leaving her completely naked. Minerva could only look on as the blob down near her feet began to pull upwards and began to for a shape. As more of the shape was completed, the redhead could only look on in disbelief as the blob began to form a silver version of her own body, complete with red eyes. It was then it began to attempt to speak.

W-who are you? What do you want from me.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next