View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 The Deal for (Vespira) 

Post The Deal for (Vespira)
A hover limo pulled up to the front of the massive establishment. As was its reputation even at this late hour the establishment was still open for business. It was renown throughout the sector as being open all hours of the day, and all days of the week. A real non-stop party that always seems to exceed the customer's expectations. Of course considering that most if not all the customers were criminals, slavers, or arms dealers, there tastes were quite high and perverse, it had seemed that Vespira’s establishment could meet all their needs.

Out of limo stepped a beautiful blonde. Celine Dahl was not particularly tall, but she could tell from the reaction of the some of the aliens outside the establishment that she was quite a sight to see. The young woman was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a low cut black sleeveless shirt. She also was wearing a bomber jacket to try to make herself look like a tough black market dealer, however her curves were quite easy to see. Still looks can help sometimes…

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 am

Post Re: The Deal for (Vespira)
Vespira's establishments were found far and wide thoughout the galaxy. Most were in the upper class areas of highly populated planets but there were minor brothels and clubs in some of the most secluded places as if in expectation of future immigration and growth on that planet. Working in so many different places, it was difficult to keep track of Vespira's current location. But when the alien crimelord arrived in one of her major establishments, she makes an effort to let everyone know she is there and thus Celine found herself here at the Jeweled Viper.

There were multiple lanes for all high class hovercrafts and other vehicles to drive up and immediately get into the Viper. Everyone of lesser circles were forced to land elsewhere and wait in the long line that spanned out of line of sight of the front entrance. When Celine stepped out of the limo, she was approached by a humanoid woman. She had green skin with long brown hair. Her fingers and toes had long claws while the most inhuman part came in the form of a long lizard-like tail behind her. She wore a tight fitting white blouse that accentuated her large breasts with a black long sleeved overcoat over that. Due to her tail, she wore a matching back thong to cover her lovely features as best as possible. Small framed glasses rest on her nose as she held a data pad in hand.

"Name and business?" she said with a low heated tone. Apparently she was one of many members of the staff that were making sure VIPs were truly on the list.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 am

Celine did not even watch her limo move away as she looked up at the Jeweled Viper. She only had a moment to admire the sheer size of the establishment, before a woman came up to the take undercover agent name. Celine saw that the woman had green skin and long brown hair. She apparently was some sort of lizard oriented alien with the long tail that moved behind her. Despite the exoticness, the woman looked very lovely in that tight fitting white blouse. Celine wondered where she could find a blouse like that for her own massive bossum. Though she was not quite ready to be seen by so many in black panties like that. For now she the agent would pretend to be a tough black market dealer.

Celine Dahl, I am dealer. I was expected. The agent had expected to make it through this point as her cover id built for weeks should enable her to be already on the VIP list.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 am

The alien woman looked at the pad for a bit, scrolling down the list until she came upon Celine's name. "Of course, Ms. Dahl," she said finally, "Welcome to the Jeweled Viper. Please enjoy your stay."

So far so good it seemed. It was uncommon for humans to have a reputation worthy of being on the VIP list. In most cases, humans were just slaves to use, fuck, and abuse. But, no one was going to mess with Celine directly as a VIP member of Vespira's club. It would look poorly on Vespira if she allowed anyone to just fight her guests afterall.

Celine could hear the heavy beat of music as she approached the Jeweled Viper. Lights shined off the walls and windows, making the whole building look like a shining star in the city. She could see numerous bouncers of various alien races keeping order in the crowds as they check to see if the non VIP visitors were worth allowing into the establishment. Thankfully, Celine did not have to deal with any of that and allowed right in. Two human women bowed submissively and opened the door for the undercover agent.

The entire place was bustling with activity. There were various human and alien slaves in cages, dancing for their audience while another woman was on stage singing to the crowds of people sitting at tables with their meals or slaves or both. There were multiple bars where people could eat and drink while watching the various forms of entertainment either going on here or on the many wide monitors throughout the area.

The VIPs were given private areas to eat, drink, and order slaves. One of those said areas was where Vespira was suppposedly staying for the time being when she was not one stage herself or dealing with other matters that require her attention. There, VIPs can make their presence known to one of the most renowned crimelords in the galaxy.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 am

Thank you, Celine replies, I am sure I will.

Celine looked around and saw that she was only human that seemed to be on the VIP list. It was good in that she would not be mistaken for a girl working for Vespira. It was bad in that she would stand out that much more among the aliens that frequented the Jeweled Viper.

The young blonde found herself near the entrance as she was blasted by the heavy tempo of a beat. Lights seemed to make the silvered walls and windows dazzle in a display that seemed to be near hypnotic. The agent could see that the bouncers at the main entrance had their hands full dealing with the crowd that was going through. It would have taken her forever to go through that enterance and by then she was sure that her rear would been felt like a pincushion from all the pinching that would have occurred.

The place was crowded with aliens and humans. Though it seemed that most of the females were slaves that were dancing in varous cages while another woman was singing. More slaves seemed to be sitting at tables with some of the patrons. Everywhere it seemed there was plenty of food and drink to be had.

For now though, Celine was directed to a private area to watch the show, it was rumored that Vespira was there and it would be there that the blonde would be able to meet the Gorgorian and learn what had made her so powerful.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 am

There were some security though it was fairly sparse around the VIP area. It was as if Vespira was unconcerned if someone reached this far in trying to get to her. The VIP booths were up on the second floor. One way windows gave full view of the dance floor as well as the stage. The music could be heard clearly though it was not as loud and heavy up in this insulated area. The strong beat pounded in tempo while streams of techno lyrics filled the dance floor outside. There were a few alien creatures at the window, looking at the various prizes dancing about. But the main point of interest was the large table at the end of the VIP area where numerous alien men and women were gathered.

There, Celine's target was sitting in all her glory. Vespira was at the far end of the round table, facing towards the approaching undercover agent. She did not seem to notice yet as she continued to speak to the other VIP guests. The Gorgonian was rather tail even while sitting on her own tail. The snakewoman seemed to wear nothing at all to hide her female form. Jeweled pasties covered her nipples but other than that, she wore only bracelets, necklaces, and chains made from precious metals and the finest of jewels. Though the lights were a bit dim, they seemed to shine just right to acentuate every feature of her voluptuous form. To put it simply, she was nothing short of gorgeous.

Vespira's olive colored body seemed to shine under the light. Just slight motions caused faint sparkles to flash in Celine's eyes. The strongest sparkles came from the jewels covering her nipples though. No one knew that the gems were specially refined from the Gorgonian's prismatic scales. Her faint swaying caused those jewels to sway and dance, drawing the lewd stares of her guests as it soothed their wills. Celine would no doubt feel some of the effects though may not be aware that it was happening. The more she looked upon those swaying jewels, the calmer and more relaxed she got. The steady beat of the music would add to the effect, almost lulling the agent to just rest and sleep.

Once Celine got closer, the Gorgonian would look up from her discussion to greet the human woman. "Mm... Celine Dahl, welcome," she hissed, apparently aware of her own VIP list, "Please ssit, relax, lissten to the music." Vespira would start at the legs and work her way up as she took in the rather attractive human woman. When their eyes meet, Celine would feel herself being drawn into them. Vespira's suggestions would echo quietly in her subconcious, making the woman think they were her own ideas. Should Celine comply and focus a bit more on the music, she would find the steady beat and lyrics very soothing and relaxing.

Some of the aliens did not even look up though a spot was open for Celine to sit. Some were still gawking at their host while the more willful aliens looked up in silent greeting. They regarded the woman with some apprehension. It was rather rare for their to be a human female slaver. Some were still trying to gather data on the woman.

"I musst ssay," Vespira continued once Celine sat down, "It is not often I ssee a human slaver... Well one that is alsso human that is. Have you sstarted recently? I pride mysself in knowing the bigger names in town but I failed to notice ssomeone as beautiful as you. I bet the ADD jusst love knowing that a human is their enemy. Tell me more about yoursself. Oh... Forgive my rudenesss... Pick your poison if you wish." Food and drink was available to order, Celine merely had to ask.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 am

Celine did notice there was some security in the VIP area, but they seemed to be dispersed as if to really be there to keep an eye on any potential trouble rather than attempting to discourage any trouble at all. The blonde agent made her way up to the booths on the second floor where the VIP area was located. Though it was behind massive one way windows, the beat of the music was still able to penetrate and pound with a strong beat. Slowly the deep cover agent made her way to the large table that had numerous aliens around it, that was were Vespira was holding court.

It was as Celine found her way to one end of the table, that she found the Gorgorian sitting at the other side of the table. The crime lord had not notice the blonde woman coming up to the table. Even though the alien was sitting on her tail she looked to be very tall, like she could easily stand over the deep cover agent. And true to her reputation, Vespira was wearing little but the jewelry that seemedto glisten in the dim light of the room. Even now, the blonde could see while the all the aliens at the table, both male and female seemed to be unable to take their eyes off the Gorgorian.

Celine eyes caught the flash of the jeweled pasties as they moved a bit from the swaying. The blonde agent could feel herself relax a bit as she watched the jewels do their little dance, Celine was not even interested in the looks from the other aliens. She could feel herself becoming more relaxed and calm as the beat of the music seemed to be soothing. It was all that the blonde could do to keep her legs steady and not sit as she looked up and down the Gorgorian's olive body.

Soon however the blonde gained the attention of the crime lord who asked the undercover agent to take a seat. Celine quickly without thinking sat down and a chair across from the Gorgorian. Almost at once Celine felt drawn to Vespira as she staired into those lovely yellow eyes. Slowly the well endowed agent could feel the beat and lyrics of the music slowly seeping into her brain as it seemed like the only person seemed to be Vespiria.

Only of a few of the other aliens seemed to even notice that Celine was in the room. though they made sure that she was had room at the table. Some gave confused looks at the blonde, wondering what she was doing here or even though she was on the VIP list. A human being a VIP rather than a slave was relatively unheard of.

Yes, I am fairly new...I rather not have the ADD known anything about me. I did not leave them on the best of terms. The fake slaver smiled, Thank you, I do my best to keep up my looks. The agent looked over the spread of food and drink to be hand and whistled. Well, I see you have quite a spread here. It amazing that you have so many different options to choose from.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Vespira merely smirked as she easily saw where Celine's eyes were going. She so enjoyed flaunting her gorgeous body and loved the attention she received. The Gorgonian shifted her body slightly, letting those gems glimmer in the slaver's eyes to soothe her further. The human woman took her seat and was almost immediately drawn to Vespira's hypnotic gaze. Unfortunately for all but the most informed peopple, few knew of Vespira's capabilities. Celine was apparently no exception as she lost herself as she gazed into those enticing eyes.

The music felt stronger as her focus began to slip. The beat seemed to sound from inside the human's brain, splitting the undercover agent's focus between those eyes and the soothing music. As the music continued, Celine could have sworn that there was something else in those notes playing inside her head like some sort of static.

Celine was spared for the time being as Vespira offered her guest some food. So far, the alien crimelord already read the human's limitations. Humans were so easy to manipulate. But, she saw no reason for making this one a pet just yet. The Gorgonian could not help but be curious of this supposed new player to the game. Human slavers rarely had the funds much less the renown to earn their place before Vespira. So how was this newcomer have such resources?

"A former ADD agent?" One the aliens spoke up. The mention of being part of them certainly drew attention to the human woman. Of course, most had little fear fo the ADD and their limited personnel and resources. But, one could not be too careful in this business. "Take what you like, Celine," Vespira hissed, "You earned your place here, take your fill. I believe I sspeak for all of uss that we wish to know more about your sudden removal from the ADD and how it led you to here. Mosst ssmall time sslavers could never ssave up the funds necesssary to be here even if they worked their entire lifetime. What is your ssecret, hmm?"

Celine had gotten the attention of the table. This was her chance to either choke or shine. Vespira's eyes would remain on the human woman, letting her hypnotic gaze and music continue softening up the woman. The more the undercover agent focused on the music, the more the strange static would clear up. It almost sounded like there were words in this song without lyrics.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Celine could feel the music came to become to stronger the longer she stared into the eyes of the Gorgorian. Soon it felt the music was coming into her inside her own head. It made it hard for the blonde agent to concentrate even as was now in the most dangerous part of her infiltration.

Fortunately for the human woman, the crime lord offered her the undercover agent some food. Celine shook her head as she looked down at the table. For the moment her mind was focused back at the task at hand as she need to deliver her cover story.

Really, I did not want to be agent, but it was either be a slave or an agent at the time. Celine picked up a fruit and took a bite out of it. Some slaver screwed up and underestimated a Lieutenant Rocha and got himself captured. I was in charge of impounding his vehicle and his wealth and saw the opportunity. The ADD pursuded me but could not hope to catch me. The agent smiled as spoke to convince them. You would have done same if you were in my shoes, why fight a pointless uphill battle, when you can live the good life.

Celine looked up at Vespira only to be once more caught up in the crime lord's gaze. The music seemed to get stronger as the static faded away slowly over time. The women could almost hear words from the song, which was quite weird because there didn't seem to be any lyrics.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 am

"Mmm... What lovely irony," Vespira hissed, "They claim to fight against sslavery and in turn force their own people to become their sslaves. How amusing. Now one of their own agents now works against them." Slavers getting caught by the ADD was nothing new. Usually, they were the small fries that are foolish enough to get themselves captured. And once captured, that was it for them unless they breakout soon enough. Their assets were gone and used to fund the ADD's upkeep and technology.

Celine did not mention who the slaver was that managed to get captured, could have been another human or alien. Either way, this woman had taken those assets and made them her own. That must have been alot of assets if it was enough to get Celine here. Then again, it could have just given her a head start as she continued the trade the prisoner left behind.

The music continued to play. The static cleared further as soft words seemed to sound from inside Celine's head. The words were just telling her to relax and calm down and to keep listening to the music. The words were just as soothing as the steady beat. Vespira continued to take in the human slaver sitting before her. "Well reaching here is a first sstep towards the good life, Celine," she hissed softly, "Tell me why you have come here, Celine. For minor sslavers, the amount that musst be paid to reach me here would have ssustained a... ssimple lifesstyle for the resst of your short exisstence. For you, thiss may be your only chance to impresss me or my guestss. Do not wasste it."

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Celine could feel her mind seem to starting to relax as her heart pace was slowed down. The young woman could feel the words beinging to sooth her mind even as the beat seemed steady. The deep cover agent was unable to show any fear even if she wanted to. She could only smile when Vespira asked why she had come here when she could have simply just gone somewhere and lived some sort of simple lifestyle, one that many other women would have chosen than a place like this.

Living a simple lifestyle, may have been enough for most women. The young woman crossed her legs as she spoke. But not for me, I am tired of being used. Whether the Directorate or alien, they all simply used me for whatever.

No I am here to be become something bigger. I know where to look for more women and know how to avoid the ADD. I also know how to avoid some of the bigger fish in the pond or else I would have never made it here. But that is enough for me. I want to a major player in the galaxy. The agent knew she sounded egotistical, but that was going to be needed for her to fit in among these aliens that sat at the Gorgonian's table. Celine knew that Vespira would want nothing less.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:13 am

Celine was certainly confident in her own ability. It would not be the first time Vespira ran into someone who thought they were capable of holding her own only to be on their knees before the Gorgonian. For now, the human woman had the attention of the whole table with a few entranced exceptions. These were rather large claims, being able to find slaves while avoiding the ADD and any other potential threats.

"To become ssomething bigger..." Vespira repeated, "And how exactly are you hoping to do that by being here? You sseem to have all you need already, women, ssecurity, and money. What are you offering to the table? Or are you here jusst to brag?" Celine got the crimelord's attention. But, that would not last forever if the undercover agent could not hold the alien woman's interest. Would she even be interested in what Celine had to offer? Would the alien woman wish to see physical proof of the goods before she will even consider opening negotiations? The human agent needed to offer something to draw Vespira into an agreement or at least some of the other criminals that sat at this table.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Celine was a bit surprised that Vespira was demand a bit more, Well frankly I need better connections to make this work in the long term. There is only so much I can do without someone that would be interested in the goods. Celine had hoped that would catch her interest.

The blonde continued to explain, Of course you are not interested I can go elsewhere. The agent was debating on what to do next, she had some pictures of before they were freed from the slaver in question. She could show them but that was the only real proof that she had. She might have to come up with something else if she was going to make this work.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:04 am

One generally does not threaten to take their business elsewhere the same moment they just asked for help. Celine was trying to show her muscle to these slavers and crimelords but had none to show. To them, the human was nothing until proven otherwise. To threaten her only connections was foolish especially after the supposed sum of funds that were spent just to reach this very room. Then again, perhaps Celine was becoming distracted by the music and the whispers hidden with them or the divine Gorgonian that continued to look into her eyes. Relax and listen, the soft commands continued to whisper softly over and over again inside Celine's head.

"Tell me, where is thiss 'elssewhere' you sspeak of?" Vespira hissed, "If there were, you would not have sspent thiss much to reach uss. Do not think you are even close to uss, human. You musst climb jusst like every other creature ssitting here. If anyone wishes to take up Celine's offer, take it. As you know, I do not handle sslaves." She smirked faintly at the joke. The Gorgonian had paperwork for every slave she had working under her. Every slave in this establishment was under contract as if they were actual employees working under her. Anything involving slaves she kept very much hidden under the table and many times have such transactions be done by other known slavers rather than herself to keep the ADD off her trail.

A toadlike humanoid croaked and looked over the human slaver. "I could point you to some buyers. What will you offer in exchange?"

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Celine had overplayed her hand. Maybe it was that that music that kept it steady almost hypnotic beat as it filled the entire building with its soothing music. Maybe it was the intense stare from the Gorgorian from across the table. But somehow the blonde agent was loosing herself in the all and it was affecting her disguise. She could even her a soft voice in her head echo over and over again to simply take it easy and relax as she sat among the criminals that were at table. It was difficult to think and it was making hard for the agent to be the savvy slaver that she was attempting to be. She had to refocus her will if she was going to maintain her cover.

It was then that the Gorgonian decided to call the deep undercover agent on her bluff. Vespira pointed out that the obvious, why go here, if there was somewhere where the blonde "slaver" could have gone. Why spend the money here? It was then that the Gorgorian mentioned that she did not handle slaves. It was clearly bad intelligence on the ADD part, that for legal purposes Vespira would not ever call to attention that she never used slaves. Celine would have to file away that for later for future use. Shewasnot trilled that they did not see her as being closed to equal, it would mean that she was probably not going to get too much further.

Well I would offer a percentage of any sales as a finder's fee. And if you are interested I can offer you first picks. At least one of the aliens seemed interested at least.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next