View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Infiltration? (for Nail) 

Post Re: Infiltration? (for Nail)
Nothing? I think not or we wouldn't be having this conversation, but it is your choice I will take you either way. Give yourself to me willingly, that is something I cannot truly take, I could of course dominate your mind into doing so but prefer not to on most occasions. You could of course, continue to resist but by now you should realize that I can control your greatest weapon, by keeping your mind calm I can keep your rage at bay, of course the reverse is true, I could incite it through subtile manipulation.

He was growing rather tired of being here. To the others he was simply pretending of being a non sentient being. Implanting suggestions he got the slavers to leave various girls in the cell with him to take advantage of the situation but he was growing tired of all the free entertainment and figured it was close to time to get on his way. It was fun while it lasted, but at this stage the set up was a little different from what he had been use to.

Until now though none of the other girls possessed any reasonable skills that could cause Ven any harm, he did not particularly like the alien, though he kept him from running any intrusive experiments through suggestion but realized that his superiors were getting ancy about proceeding forward, not that it was his concern.

A hand went between her thighs, fingers rubbing against the front of her panties in a slow rhythm as his other continued to brush against her breast just as slowly.

Well, what shall it be?

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Nail was forced to listen to this creature talk as she sat pinned by its telekinetic grasp. Once the creature finished talking Nail nodded as she looked in its direction. "I guess I have no choice then do I" Nail thought the creatures little game of pick and choose was some what annoying as it dident matter what she decidend. Noticing the creatures hand move down and begin stroking the from of her panties while doing the same to her breast only sent another shiver up her spin causing her to blush and look a way once more as she was just unsure what to do in her current sittuation. " Lets just get this over with..." Nail muttered out as she sat pinned being felt up by this pervereted creature.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Good girl ... Of course he already knew her answer given his talents of reading minds. His fingers still moved against her flesh and the fabric of what little clothing she had left as his tentacle continued to sweep over her leg.

She felt the telekinetic hold withdraw from her as it licked one of her nipples with a tongue. As slow as he had been in movements he was using that sloth now though now he was pressing into her mind again, this time stroking against the centers of it that regulated control of her arousal increasing it.

Her decision wouldn't have changed the end results, only how he would approach it and since she did not resist so far he was gentle with her as his thumb continued to trace against her nipple as his fingers danced against the curve of her breast.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Nail blushed as the creature traced its hands all over her body as it seeming to pay extra attention on her breasts. Forcing soft gasps to escape her lips while the creatures tenticles ran along her legs. Feeling the telekinetic grip on her arm let go alowing her to drop her arms. It was then nail felt another click in the back of her head as she suddenly felt more aroused as she could feel her body getting hotter by the second while the monster continued to molest her lovly mounds.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

Spurned on by those soft gasps his fingers and tentacles continued to brush over warm flesh. He seized her panties, hearing them shread as he pulled upon them, discarding the fabric so that his fingers could make contact with her warm flesh sweeping up and down the slit of her sex as his thumb pressed against her clit as it ran small circles against it just as his finger was doing with her nipple.

His mouth seized over her other breast, suckling against it as his tongue circled her nipple slowly, he did not seem to be in any particular hurry as a tentacle brushed against one of her sides smoothly dancing against it as he slithered a little bit closer to her, stiff cocks, a trio of which, popped out from beneath the mass of tentacles serving as his legs.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 am

Nail whimpered as the creature ran its hands and tenticles over her body, forcing soft gasps and shivers down her spin. The creatures hold on her mind forced her arousal to be highten as every touch from the creature caused her to shake and blush. "What are you doing!!" Poor Nail's eye then shot open as she felt the creature grab hold of her panties and yank on it hard ripping her last pair of clothing from her pretty little body and could only watch as the squid man tossed them to the side discarded. "Noo I need those!!" Nail blushed as he threw her panties away as she tryed to reach for them but was quickly cut of as she suddenly winced and let out a yelpas the creature quickly went for her now exposed flower and slowly began to rub the same way it was doing to her nipple forcing Nail to search the wall she was backed into with her hand looking for somthing to hang onto. Befor long the creature began to suck and lick Nails breasts forcing more gasps from her lips as she winced from the attention the creature gave to her clit.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:20 am

You won't be needing them any time soon ...

Fingers brushed against her body, the warm softness of it tingling against his fingers as he stroked over her, sweeping against both nipple and clit in small cirlces just as a tentacle coiled around her upper leg lifting it up some and pulling it a little to the side as he opened up her body a little. His fingers swept over the slit of her sex as they danced up and down her body, his trio of phalli growing stiff and hard as they throbbed, pulsating with the rush of blood that swept through him spurned on by the beating of his two hearts.

A finger slipped inside her, barely inserting itself into those tight folds, feeling her body snig against that finger as it lightly brushed against her.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:33 am

"But I..." Nail's voice was cut short as the creature molested her breasts forcing a gasp from her lips. Searching the wall behind her for anything to grab and hang onto while she felt its tenticle creep up and coil around her leg lifting up and puting her wet sex on display."No not there!" Nail blushed and tryed to look down at what its other hand was doing as she gasped at every touch this creature layed on her pretty little body. Then the creature insurted his fanger in side of her sex ever so slighly forcing her body to jump as Nails blushed. Only thinking that the situation was only going to get worse.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:20 am

That finger inserted itself into her though halting at the first knuckle as his hand moved back and forth in tight little circles slipping deeper inside her as he pushed it in deeper. He seemed to ignore her words though as he bent down once more to let his tongue trace over her nipple, it swirling around it as his finger dug a little deeper.

Tentacles coiled about her other leg lifting it up to as he held her in place with telekinesis. He slithered closer to her between her parted thighs as his thumb bent back to dash against her clit, rubbing against that slowly as well.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:57 pm

PoorNail's eyes shot open wide as the creature shoved his fanger into her sex, pushing it deeper and deeper forcing her to trash and arch her body."Ahh stop that..it-it !" Feeling his fanger twist and go deeper and deeper forced her to quiver as her sex grew more wet. Blushing with emberessment, Nail felt as the creatures slimy tounge began to wash over her breast once more as she let out a soft moan.

Then to Nails suprise, she felt the monster creppy tenticles take her other leg and lifted it up out of the way of its target. Nail could feel her feet leave the ground as the telekiness hold her in place once more. "No not the Auhh!." Nail yelped as her body jumped from the creature teasing her clit with its thumb, running over her sex painfuly slow.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 am

Fight or resist, it is your choice. Either way it will end in the same results with the exception or course being how you enjoy it or not.[/i]

One hand reached up as it closed around her breast, squeezing it as his thumb traced around her nipple as his finger still pressed inside her slowly exploring her love tunnel as it pressed inside her wet sex deeper.

His tentacles swept over her legs rubbing up and down them as another slipped over her clit, small rubs against it as he made little circles against it.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Nail moaned softly with pleasure as the creature felt her up, molesting her breasts and drippingwet sex feel more and more aroused by the creatures wandering fangers. "Auuhhh, I-I ahhhuu dont.." Nail was unsure what to do as the monster continued to molest her. Knowing With the creatures hold on her mind, forcing her arousel to be hignten, Nail had little no chance to get away or fighting back, all she can do is try to ride this out and endure whats to come. Blushing as she looked down seeing its tendriled mouth washing over one of her mounds, sucking on it forcing Nail to wince as goosebumps ran threw her body. Suddenly Nail jumped in suprise as the feeling of it's tenticle run up her leg shocked the poor agent, blushing and shaking. Crying out loudly Nail moved her hands to the creatures sholders to hang onto as it started to rubb her sex slowly with its tenticle, forcing her to gasp as release short breaths, her heart began to pound in side her chest as her body grew more and more excited.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 am

Aegir had tapped into her mind feeling the press of her hands against his shoulders he pressed more of his mind into her own, further heightening her own desire as his fingers rubbed against the curve of her breasts, his mouth moving toward her nipples. His tongue touched upon one as it circled it as slowly as the tip of his tentacle rubbing against her clit now, making her even wetter than she was, getting her good and ready for what was to come.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Nails body began to tremble as the creatures hold on her mind cased its intended effect. Her arousel began to grow more and more as Nails heart pounded harder and harder in her chest, with every touch forcing more gasps and soft mouns form her lips. Nail shivered as the tip of the tenticle brused agiest her clit and the cretures tounge molested her lovely breast forcing her to get wetter by the sec. Letting out shouts of pleasure Nails hands squezzed the monsters sholders harder. "Ahhhh Wh-whats Ahhuu happening!?" Nail blused and tryed to make sense of whats going on as her mind was distracted by the attention her body was now demanding.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:56 am

What's going on is simple, I am merely making you feel good.

His mouth left her breast replaced by his thumb that now traced over her nipple, playing with the nub of flesh as he felt her hands close around his shoulders. His mouth tendrils twitched as he levitated her upward so he back slid against the wall.

Not too far though, her hands still rested upon his shoulders, his tentacle still swishing against her clit as he bent down with his head, his long tongue creeping over her sex nice and slow before it pushed into her a short distance, that tongue spiraling against her sex, moving against the tight walls as his tongue slowly pushed inside of her.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next