View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Forgotten Temple (for iria and one other agent) 

Post A Forgotten Temple (for iria and one other agent)
Deep in the jungles of Haroikzor on the planet of Bethis, lay a temple covered in ages past. Vines swept about the ruins, like tendrils trying to find a mate. The place had been long abandon'd by an alien race, its uses beyond mystery. Strange birds took flight from a Vexel tree, the plant was a wet humid place unfit for outsiders. Much of the planets surface resembled marshland, mud and loos rock made for poor footing. On the ledge of a window to the tallest tower of the ruins, a blue skinned succubus. The demon hung on the window lazily, scouting out the undergrowth below. Inside the room lay the corpses of men and women alike, all dried up like mummified egyptians, all were naked.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: A Forgotten Temple (for iria and one other agent)
Iria grits her teeth at the sight of the planet Bethis on her scanners. From side of the universe to the other, ADD did seem to enjoy sending their little toys far distances. After destroying a small city building and reducing her targets to a pulp when they needed to be taken alive, no one could really blame them for finding an excuse to send the agent on an away mission. The planet was not as far as some of the others she had been sent to but this one was rather isolated with very few planets circling the same star.

The air on the planet was saturated heavily but was still breathable. She could only guess how miserable the past research teams had been on the marsh covered rock. Iria's eyes narrow on seeing no beacons from any of the teams that were on her log. It was not so much a surprise to her. It was common for over eager researchers form these teams only to slowly wither away from lack of supplies and support from higher. That's assuming the inhabitants of such planets did not remove them upon landing. The mission was simple though tedious. Find the researchers and assist them. Should they all be fallen, collect what data they had on their logs and return. Boring...

She rises to her feet and walks to her large wall locker. She opens it and gazes at the large collection of various weapons, most of them primitive and meant for close range combat. Her eyes glaze over the mirror that hung inside the door, fingers lightly adjusting her full black latex suit. It was designed to endure most environments, covering her entire body all the way up to the neck, as well as keep her...assets compressed and keep her fully mobile. After tightening the last straps of her boots, she began grabbing various weapons. Combat knife, finger blades, microbombs, pistol, and finally her hammer. The war hammer was what she prefered to use. No other agent had the strength nor the balance to wield a large weapon that was just as tall as her. The shaft was metallic much like the large heavy head at the end with cloth and leather wrapped around for better grip. No one could explain the woman's unrelenting strength and speed to be able to use such a brutish thing effectively. But, if it were not for her troublesome attitude, ADD would no doubt have much better uses for her.

Iria lands her ship on the smoothest land she could manage. It was difficult to find land dry enough to avoid the ship from sinking. Stepping out, the agent takes a few moments to adjust to the heavy air, thick with moisture. There were various structures on her scanner but materials matching that of ADD vessel's were only near one in particular. Laying her hammer across her shoulders, the agent makes her way towards a large temple nearly hidden from the large amounts of overgrowth.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Kazari sat up and strode over to one of the corpses, her tail swishing around behind her. The succubi smirked to herself, these pathetic researchers had been nothing but a snack to her sexual appetite. One woman in particular had stayed with her the longest, 7 orgasms before she had faded away pretty good for a human. The demon bent down to the dried womans husk, brushing her hair out of those lifeless eyes. "sorry dear but you just wasnt my type" Getting up and heading to the door, the demon planned on sending a distress signal for backup. Hopfully the foolish humans would send aid to their comrades and she could have some more fun. Snapping her fingers, her battle armor began to appear around her body, barely covering her heaving chest and hairless crotch. The demon smirked walking down a flight of stairs, heading to the entrance. "soon......it will all be mine...heheheh" She brought her hand to her mouth. "hehhehehehehahahahahahahah!..AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Kazari's laughter boomed out across the jungle.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm
Profile WWW

Stopping to drink some water, the ADD agent's face was already glistening with sweat. Stray stands of black hair stuck to her face despite fruitless attempts to brush them back behind her ears. She did not want to stay here longer than needed. Occasionally she could hear the call of the various wildlife but none came closer to her, emitting the presence of a predator.

Iria continues to the temple. Her eyes flick briefly over some various crates and equipment bearing the ADD insignia. Majority of it has sank from lack of use and now claimed by the planet's marshy muck. She knew this was the right direction, seeing the various supplies and research devices becoming more common as she travels towards the large structure.

The jungle suddenly leapt to life with activity as a loud booming laughter seems to shake the entire area around her. Her fingers clench tightly around her hammer. It must be coming from the temple it was the only safe bet. But, whatever that was, did it know she was here? Of course most would turn back. But, Iria was curious in who removed all the researchers here. Perhaps she can have a bit of fun before she collects the data.

Learning from her last encounter with a particular large ogre, she decided to keep herself hidden for the moment. The agent gazes at the ruins. Despite the large amounts of plantlife growing over it and cracks and chunks of rock missing, it was in reasonably stable condition. Pushing off her legs, the woman leaps up onto some fallen pieces of stone and leaps up onto the solid stone floor. The temple had a main structure along with a few smaller buildings and tall towers. Her eyes flick about the area as she circles around the edges of the ruins, ensuring a relative safety before moving towards a building.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:08 pm

A body bounced off the walls and out the exit to topple upon the ground, the demoness appeared from out of the shadows. Kazari yawned and spread her wings wide, stretching then looked back toward the woods. "hmmmm" Walking over to a half set up radio station, the succubi picked up the receiver and called. "um....hello?....need some assistance..." The radio cackled to life. "who the hell is this Private Jenkins where the hell have you been!?" Kazari cocked and eyebrow, looking at the dead soldier. "we are in need of backup, lots of back up....send alot of troops....um and some more of those pretty nurses"

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

Continuing her search, Iria finishes circling the temple's border. Besides the plant life and barely set up equipment, there did not seem to be much outside. Just as she was about to step closer to the main structure, several loud thuds sound inside followed by a dead body slumping onto the hard stone floor. Iria moved quickly around to the side of the large structure, taking cover behind a large fallen pillar.

The agent's eyes narrow as she considers the strange woman that steps out into view. Was not any alien she was familiar with. The being looked more like a demon than something from space. Did this woman kill the researchers alone? If not then there will be one less of them very soon as Iria grips her hammer.

She blinks for a moment as the demoness picks up a radio and calls back to base. Apparently this one enjoys killing humans. Well she is about to meet an ADD agent who enjoys destroying monsters. As the demon continues to call for more prey, Iria quietly moves along the side of the wall towards the demon's back. Forcing her body to relax, the woman takes a deep breath and pushes off her legs in a dash towards the demon. Closing the distance quickly, Iria lifts her hammer up and over, smashing it down towards the demon woman's horned head.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Kazari caught the blow to the head, the demoness staggerd backwards across the ground falling over a table to flop motionless onto the ground. Her left horn bounced across the ground dripping with acidic blood. The radio was destroyed in the confusion, parts lay strewn about everywhere. (ohhh that was sooo mean lol)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm
Profile WWW

(She was never one to be polite =P)

Her eyes gaze at the dripping horn before looking over at the fallen demoness. She was shocked and slightly thankful about this one's resilience. Seeing the blood eating away at the stone floor, she never thought this thing's blood could be lethal. Her hammer pulverized the radio but this woman seems to be decent shape compared to taking the full brunt of her warhammer.

"Not so strong when fighting something other than paper pushers are you?" Iria smiles in amusement as she walks towards the motionless woman.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:22 pm

"you...im afraid....will pay...for that" Kazari slowly stirred staggering to her feet, blood oozed down her face, she reached up touching her head when she noticed her horn missing. The womans eyes went wide with shock, then glared at the girl. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!! YOU WILL REGRET THAT!" She roared and flexed her claws, rushing at the woman in a spiral wings flapping. Kazari was pissed, and it took alot to piss her off.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

"You must have a thick skull.." Iria mumbles.

Seeing the demon's rage, the agent shifts her stance and readies her hammer once more. This being may be fast and could fly but she had the reach. The voluptious woman digs her feet into the hard floor as she twists her hips. Her arms swing wide, bringing forth the massive force of her hammer around in a horizontal strike towards the demoness's charging form.

"You will regret making me come all the way here," She growls.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Kazari smirked, disapearing as the hammer swung by. The air was silent for a minute before the succubus was standing on the womans head, swinging her foot down the demon attempted to connect it with her face. "TAKE THAT YOU BITCH!"

Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:08 am
Profile WWW

Iria's eyes widen as her hammer hits nothing but air. She did not have much time to consider where the demon had gone as she felt something step on top of her head. The agent immediately tries to backaway as the demoness kicks her right between the eyes. The woman was sent off her feet, her hammer grinding against the hard stone floor as she lands and slides on her back. She forces herself to roll backwards onto her feet, shaking her head slightly.

"Seems you won't be boring afterall," Iria smirks as she rises to her feet once more.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 am

Kazari smirked when suddenly, a researcher came out from hiding inside an empty equipment crate. The woman ran toward the ADD agent but not before being blocked off by the demoness. "and where do you think your going!?" Kazari wrenched the womans arm behind her back yanking her close, then looking over her shoulder at the agent. "so...the Add sent more people....not alot.....and not a very good figured one at that hmph" Smirking at the fallen agent before laughing. "i know you dont want this woman to die.....so i suggest you drop all your weapons right now......otherwise" Her claw came up and ran across the womans throat making a slight trickle of blood apear. "do it...i dont have the patience...drop them right now or im gonna slice your pathetic human friend here to peices"

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

"Hmph," Iria huffs, "Sounds like you're jealous. What's wrong, alien's reject a hag like you? I suppose I have little choice in the matter. She may be a fool for running into our fight but seems bringing one back alive would save me some trouble."

That troublesome bitch! Iria was very annoyed with the sudden interference of the researcher. She was fine without weapons anyway. She will play this demon's game. Leaving the hammer laying on the ground, the agent rises to her feet. She removes her knife from her boot and unbuckles the belt that held her pistol. Iria thought about the microbombs but decided not to risk it, removing a small string of beads from her hair and letting them drop to the floor. The woman smirks at the blue demoness.

"There," She replies, "Happy now? You might have a chance..perhaps."

Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm

"chance pfft.......walk over there away from your weapons..and disrobe....take it all off" The succubi said, racking the clwe further across the panicking womans throat. Kazari reached a hand under the womans lab coat and fondled a breast. "well well...."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:17 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next