View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Epidemic (31088) 

Post Epidemic (31088)
Iria sighs softly as she leans against the shower walls. Fingers lightly run along the curves of her mountainous breasts as she lets the hot water cascade down her muscular body. It sometimes felt so good to free herself of that tight fitting suit. It did make easier when her breasts were less in the way. A loud tone sounds through the intercom, signalling her arrival to her destination.

She dries herself off and slips on her all black latex suit. The special material seems to compress an tighten around her body and smother her breasts to an E cup rather than a G. The ADD agent takes a few deep breaths before slipping on her boots and snapping on her belt which held loosely to her shapely hips. Once dressed she steps to the cockpit and takes a look at the monitor.

A slaver she had been tracking was last seen heading towards this planet. The atmosphere and climate was very much like the planet Earth though the inhabinants were mostly poor criminals who could not make a living anywhere else. It should be no trouble bribing some of the locals to reveal any information on her target and drag him back to ADD, dead or alive. Dead tends to be the trend with her targets though.

Iria lands her scout vessel a few kilometers from a small populated village. Her scanners detected the slaver's vessel but no life signs. He must be searching for a place to hide out. Strapping on her pistol, she grabs her large hammer and proceeds on foot towards the small village.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 am

Post Re: Epidemic (31088)
[ooc: are you waiting for someone specific or can I take an opposite spot?]

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:41 am

The villagers never had a chance. When the virus had arrived, it had quickly spread from one person to another, infecting the closely-knit community within a matter of hours. Now every last one of them were sealed in their homes, losing their minds to the sway of the artificial disease and allowing their bodies to become wracked with changes. Their hearts had stopped, they gave out no life-signs, their bodies being fuelled simply through willpower and diseased longing.

The original carrier of the virus was nearby. It's host creature was in one of the locals homes, devouring every last piece of edible matter that it could find. It had spent a great deal of energy in infecting this many victims at once and it was going to take a lot of food to bring it's strength back to full. If a threat arrived before then, the new hosts would have to do their best to defend themselves.

The now horribly mutated beings on the edges of the village were the first to become aware of the ADD agent. Sniffing the air, they caught the scent of a stranger, not one of their own species. They callled out. A horrible shrieking noise like long nails on slate, warning each other that danger may be on its way.

As one, the new hosts knew what to do. Hide and wait until the intruder had gotten too close, then spring into action and attack. Whatever this new creature was, it could easily be infected too...

In it's hut, the original host of 31088 chuckled, stroking the hair of the twisted and deformed husk of what was once the slaver...

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 am

There was something odd about this place. Iria's eyes flick from side to side, noticing that there were no people moving about. Several of the houses had boarded up doors and windows as if condemned.

Her fingers grip tighter on her warhammer that was slung over both shoulders as loud sceeches sound throughout the village. The scanners showed sentient lifeforms here. That sound did not sount sentient or friendly. What was going on here?

Iria continues moving, her senses on end as she keeps her awareness of things around her. Her large breasts bounce gently with every step as she carries the oversized hammer with no difficulty. This place was not her problem, she just needed to find the slaver and drag him out of here.

Seeing some huts that could not be sealed as easily, the ADD agent makes her way towards that side of the village. She will start in an area that is easier to move in and out of. Already her eyes noticed shadows darting about the windows of the houses around her. Seems this mission was not going to be so simple afterall.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

The creatures in their homes were attempting to be quiet, succeeding only in making odd scratching breathing noises. A few let out excited chatters as the ADD agent got nearer, but none showed themselves. Although these things were no longer capable of thought by themselves, the virus was doing the thinking for them, telling them that the time to attack was not quite here.

A few beings began to move around the village, heading for the area behind Iria, hoping to blindside her. These horrendous things had modified their bodies so that they made no noises as they stalked across the ground, long arms outstretched to grab the curvy woman.

The original virus knew that a distraction was required in order to bring prey like this down. With a nod, the virus controlling the slaver shifted it's features back to how they originally looked. With shaky legs, the Slaver stepped out of the hut and into plain view, pretending not to have noticed Iria...

Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Tension builds in the air as the agent kept walking forward. Her senses were on end. Her breathing has grown much deeper. She knew this well, the feeling her body was getting ready for battle. A feeling of danger seems to hang over this simple village that she could not shake away.

Her eyes widen slightly as the slaver suddenly steps out from hiding. Was this man a complete fool or simply giving up? Something did not feel right about any of this. Traveling this far out into space only to give up in the end? There would be very little room for leniency with ADD.

"What is the meaning of this," she calls out, "You are now giving up? Why not several planets ago? You piece of trash, making me come all the way out to the depths of space to find you. Are you going to come with me or shall I drag you?"

She slungs her hammer off her shoulders. The large hammer head cracks and sinks into the hard earth, showing it's massive weight and yet the woman had no issue holding it with one hand.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:33 pm

What had once been the slaver swayed slightly on its feet. The virus was still getting used to the fine control of this particular host and standing up straight was proving to be a problem. It managed to make the slaver turn its head towards Iria, mouth open as if it were yawning. The host let out a loud, low gurgling noise before toppling forwards, smacking into the ground with a wet thump.

The virus launched its attack.

The lithe beings that had been stalking Iria hurled themselves forwards, leaping through the air. One aimed to grab her by the shoulders, another around the waist, and yet another around her ankles. The virus wasn't sure whether these hosts would have enough strength to hold this powerful woman... but then there were a whole horde of extra creatures just waiting in their huts.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 pm

She frowns at the yawning slaver. Hmph, one last insult before being taken away. Before she could take a step forward, the man fell forward. Was he dead?

Iria's eyes widen as she felt hands grab at her shoulders. She immediately twists her body to face her foes as two more grab at her waist and ankles. A trap? With a low growl, she swings her elbow around crashing it right into the side of an attacker's temple. The loud crack shows the force of her blow as it sends the one grabbing her waist tumbling away.

The agent continues to pivot around. She smirks slightly as she tears one ankle from the other attacker's grasp sending the toe of her boot right into his chin. Iria briefly lets go of her hammer as she reaches up and over her shouler to grab the last attacker's wrist. With a sharp yell, she slams the humanoid into the ground with a vicious shoulder throw. Who are these people? Were they after ADD?

Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:50 pm

As the attackers hit the ground, their forms appear to ripple as though their skin could barely contain a mass of liquid inside. Within seconds they are back on their feet, the damage done to their bodies was something the hosts would have to deal with if 31088 ever let them go. With bestial snarls they launched their attack anew, tryng to weigh Iria down and knock her to the ground.

More and more hosts revealed themselves. They emerged from their homes in a loping run, launching themselves at the ADD agent. Some of them had mutated parts of their body in order to help: Arms that were long and thin like cords, larger muscles, hands that could hold the agent down.

The three original attackers tried once more. One changed its form drastically, its arm extending and melting, the hand turning into a viscous semi-liquid lump. It struck Iria in the face and obscured her vision. The other two rushed and tried to drag the woman to the ground.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 pm

"What are you?"

She stares at the strange semi liquid bodies as they ripple and resolidify. Well at she does not have to worry about holding back now. With a sneer, she grabs her hammer. Her muscles flex as her entire body twists in a massive swing. The ADD agent shows her might as the hammer smashes into all three of the attackers with a sickening crack as they were sent flying. Part of one of the villager's liquid arms splats on Iria's cheek causing her to close one eye. She could hear the entire village brimming with activity now.

Tch! So many of them. The agent smashes two more away with her hammer as she kicks another away. Her hand opens wide as fingerblades extend and slice into the strange cords of another. But as she took one down, two more took his place as the swarm kept coming. She slices a thread of microbombs from her hair and throws them, causing a large concussive blasts to knockdown and disorient several of them. Iria took that opportunity to turn and run, trying to make her way to the edge of the village.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 pm

The hosts that had not yet launched an attack had by now made a ring around the village, ready to trap the agent as she attempted to escape. Those that Iria had taken down with her hammer lay in broken heaps on the ground, unable to do anything besides struggle to reach her.

With such a thin line of opponents, it was almost certain that Iria would be able to force her way through. Unfortunately the 31088 virus had a few more tricks up its sleeve, so to speak. The small glob of thick dark liquid that stained Iria's cheeks suddenly spasmed wildly, sharp points extending from its surface and maing tiny pin-pricks into the ADD agents flesh.

The venom that it injected wasn't incredibly powerful, but it did its job admirably. Its main purpose was to remove sensation in the arms and legs of an opponent, causing them to be unable to flee or fight back. The venom coursed through Iria's veins, heading for her powerful limbs...

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:24 pm

The busty agent did not seem to have any trouble running with her giant hammer in hand. Her eyes narrow at the thin blockade of villagers, the last obstacle from freedom.

"Ouch!"

She hissed in pain as the strange fluid on her cheek began to sting. Iria wipes off what she could leaving behind a dull ache. With a loud yell, she rushes straight into the middle of the wall of villagers. She showed no mercy as her hammer cripples villager after villager with each swing. As the fight went on, her hammer began to sag lower with each swing. It was taking more and more effort to swing the heavy weapon. Was she tired? She did not feel tired but she could feel her strength ebbing away little by little.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:37 pm

The largest of the hosts, a massive beast that at one point may have been the villages beast of burden made its way into the attack. On all fours, the monstrous thing stood back and shrieked as its body mutated. THick, ropy tentacles fired from its shoulders, wrapping themselves around Iria's weakened legs. The massively poweful creature began to retract its tentacles, attempting to drag the agent to the ground and pull her towards it.

The rest of the hosts were busily trying to avoid Iria's hammerblows, waiting for her to tire before they bound her arms and took her to the village centre for infection...

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Her eyes widen as a massive beast joins the battle. Iria's legs refuse to obey her as the tendrils wrap around and pull her off her feet. The agent falls to the ground, dropping her hammer. She pulls out her pistol and began to unload on the beast in hopes of it releasing her. But with the threat of the hammer gone, villagers closed in and pinned her arms to the ground. She weakly tugs and squirms, unable to summon any strength as her weapons were taken away.

"Let me go!" she growls.

She would kick and struggle but now the venom had completely numbed her limbs. Her eyes gaze at the all the villagers as she taken back towards the center of the village. What was wrong with these people? What are they going to do to her?

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:51 pm

The beast dragged Iria back to the centre of the village, not being too careful with the ADD agent either. The villagers followed, some of them showing horrendous wounds from the battle, others missing limbs as they had torn them straight off in order to bind the Agents head above her head.

The creatures formed a tight ring around the woman, staring down at her body hungrily. Some of them were obviously male or female, but others were more difficult to tell, their features mutated beyond recognition. They were all silent, so that the sound of the original virus approaching seemed even louder.

The first host came into Iria's view. It's pale naked flesh, the cold metallic sections of its arms, the fiery red hair, the large breasts. 31088 looked at Iria in the eyes, before trailing its vision across her gorgeous body, licking its lips.

It motioned to one of the villagers, one that looked as though it had been a petite young woman. She stalked closer to Iria, hands outstretched she padded soft hands across the agents suit, trying to find the means to remove it.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next