View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Epidemic (31088) 

Post Re: Epidemic (31088)
Warmth of pleasure washes over Iria's mind as she hears the being praise her. Her efforts renew as she tastes the sweet fluid coming from the host's tip, a reward for serving. She continues to suck harder and longer as her fingers squeeze the woman's firm cheeks. The agent did all in her power to milk the swollen member for what it's worth.

She then felt a soft tongue glide over her womanhood and up over her tight rear. A tingling sensation spreads through her loins as butterflies flutter in her stomach. The agent then felt again as the tongue as it teases her hardened pearl. A moan sounds from her throat as she spreads her thighs apart, letting the other woman suckle at her prize.

Her body shivers as if trying to fight the virus but that quickly passes as soon as it surfaced. The agent had a strong body but it did not know how to fight the virus off. Nails dig into the host's rear as she swallows around the heated tip once more. She needed to satisfy this hunger.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:26 pm

31088 murmured as Iria dug her nails into its soft flesh, pushing its hips forwards so that the hot head of its huge cock invaded its victims mouth. The hosts hand trailed down from the top of Irias head, rubbing against her shoulder before brushing against one of her gigantic breasts.

"Don't be afraid to use those tits of yours too," It told her, pressing the soft flesh. "Until you give in to the virus, you're my whore. No matter how long you fight against it, you should learn to enjoy it. Listen to how much your little friend is enjoying herself."

The female host behind Iria gave out a soft sigh of please as it renewed its efforts on the agent. She pressed her face against Irias soaking womanhood, tongue extending as far as it could and spiralling wildly inside. The infected woman seemed desperate to drink up as much as she could, driven insane by the desires the virus was pulsing through her mind and body. One of its hands snaked up the agents powerful thigh and pressed its thumb against her pussy, sinking in gently. The insatiable mouth meanwhile moved northwards, pressing around the preys tight asshole, tongue attacking in waves, salivating all over the tight entrance noisily as the female host wept with pleasure, masturbating furiously.

"Is she making you feel good whore?" 31088 whispered, squeazing its own breasts to heighten the moment.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:22 pm

A muffled groan was her only response. Her fingers twitch as if trying to resist the urges to stroke her breasts. Slowly her hands push up against the sides of her mountainous mammaries, rolling the warm flesh around the host's phallus. She licks over the tip that pokes out between her cleavage as she moves her breasts over the throbbing muscle.

"Ahhhnnn... Ohh... Oh god..." she moans.

The other infected was pushing that tongue an impossible distance for a human. She could feel her loins tremble as it writhes and swirls inside her dripping folds. Her body arches as the other woman feasts on her womanhood, grinding her hips in the woman's face. Drool trickles from the corner of her mouth as pleasure continues to heat her aroused body. The tongue was soon replaced with a small thumb which her inner walls clenched tightly around. She lets forth another muffled groan as the wonderful tongue pushes into her tight rear, her body clenching around it on instinct.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Between panting gasps, 31088 was able to breathe out more praises for its captive.

"You're so good at this," It said as the mountainous breasts wrapped around its member. As the warm, soft flesh enveloped 31088's length, the host began to grunt in pleasure, biting its lower lips to keep itself from cumming, wanting to make this next orgasm as explosive as possible. It began to rock its hips back and forth, fucking Irias wonderful cleavage and pushing into her wet mouth in one movement, before pulling out and sticking out its large, soft rear, then started the whole cycle again.

"Those breasts of yours are a godsend." It whispered, "You're a perfect specimen, of that there's no doubt..." Another mouthful of pre-cum emerged as 31088 fucked the agents tits, the sweet, thick liquid clinging to Irias lips and chin. "But you now carry the 31088 virus. Anything your heart desires to gift your body, you just need to will it. For example..." It trailed off for a moment as Irias wonderful efforts began to cloud its mind. "For example... how would you like to fuck that girl behind you? I never invaded her womanhood, she is very much a virgin..."

The woman tensed up as she pleasured Iria. Momentarily her thumb stopped thrusting into her pussy, and her tongue ceased its wriggling inside her ass. Soon, however, it continued, more fingers were added making a thick battering ram sliding into Iria. The woman redoubled her oral efforts, pressing her face between Irias firm ass cheeks and fucking her rear with her tongue.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Iria leans down so the host could thrust up between her cleavage and straight into her waiting lips. She could feel the being shivering, so close to gaining her prize. The agent renews her efforts, lathering her tongue and suckling over the tip as it enters and leaves her lips. The sawing motion of the throbbing member sent ripples of pleasure through her massive mounds, causing them to remain nicely firm and filled with heated blood. Her nipples dance and sway with the rocking motion of the being's hips.

A warm feeling washes over her mind as the host spoke praise to the ADD agent. She could not explain why but it made her feel happy and so very good to hear those words from the being. Iria found herself feeling proud at being considered a worthy, a perfect specimen. She hungerly licks up the sweet tasting precum as the being spoke to her until the last offer.

She looks up, her glazed eyes widen in shock. The thought of making this woman writhe before her sounded very appealing. Her hips grind into the villager's thrusting fingers as soft gasps of pleasure sound from her. Her body arches causing her breasts to thrust out as that long slithering tongue delves deeper into her rear.

"Ahhhnnn! T-Take h-her?" she manages to stammer out.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:03 pm

"Take her," 31088 said, voice low now as it's orgasm came closer. "Take her just as I have taken you, just as I am taking you. The thought excites you doesn't it?" The host licked its lips as it prepared for the final push.

It's body got warmer and warmer, pulsing with barely contained energies. "Here it comes," it purred. Its hands gripped a hold of its large breasts, squeezing them together roughly. With one last mighty thrust forwards, 31088 came hard, excessive amounts of its juices firing from the tip of its long, thick member. It gave out a noise that actually sounded human, a feminine cry of ecstasy as the thick, hot liquid spurted out of its body, some in Irias mouth, more on her face, but the vast majority landing on her enormous breasts, or running in the canyon between them.

The female host behind Iria felt her joined orgasm. Her muscles contracting violently as her phallus fired a stream of juice straight up to spread across her stomach and the underside of her breasts. She continued her pleasuring right up until the end, gripping hold of the firm asscheeks in front of her and rolling her tongue deep into Irias tight rear, wriggling it about, sending vibrations throughout the agents lower body.

31088 pulled back, its slick, heavy cock sliding between Irias soaked, sticky mammaries.

"Just will yourself the ability to take her..."

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm

The soft cries from the two women sent a pleasing shudder down her spine. Her own climax joined the others as juices gush forth around the villager's pumping fingers. Thighs quiver as she bucks her hips a last time, grinding her sex against what brought her such pleasures. Iria swallows what cum she could take in before the rest sprayed over her face and covered her well endowed chest. She shivers as the warm fluid trickles between the crevace of her breasts.

"Mmm...so good..."

She lets the climax wash over her, juices squirting onto the woman's hand and onto the ground. Iria moans as that warm tongue pushes in and out of her tight rear, forcing her passage to cling around the moist muscle. The agent looks up at the host as if she was in a complete daze. Will herself the ability to take her? She found herself thinking about their sweating bodies grinding into each other as she slides a strap on deep into the villager's exposed sex. The agent found herself breathing deeply as the erotic fantasies surface in her mind.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:24 pm

The host that stood over Iria raised its eyebrow and cruelly observed its prey as the fantasies in her mind became plain to the virus that lived inside her. The host took a step back to observe the changes in the agents body, cleaning itself free of the splattered juices idly with its hand, drinking them down with a sigh.

Irias muscles would throb with a dull ache, as though she were losing energy. Her breasts would swell ever so gently, becoming a fraction larger and many thousands of times more sensitive to the touch. The largest change, however, would be the tool that the virus gifted her. In an instant that would feel like a cross between exquisite pleasure and a stretching pain for Iria, her lower body began to change shape. From just above her soaked and glistening womanhood a large member, almost as long and thick as 31088's own, would begin to grow, pulsing and throbbing with excitement.

The virus inside Iria would play its games with her mind, giving her nothing but the drive to bury her new toy deep inside someone. This agent had proven resistant to a point so far, but what about now?

The female host that had been tasked with pleasuring Iria earlier lay back. She licked her lips, staring at the large throbbing length that had grown from Irias body. Her own cock had disappeared, the virus deciding it wasn't as important for what was to come.

"Take her," 31088 demanded.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

Iria shivers as her fingers stroke along the large throbbing shaft. A soft moan leaves her lips as she could feel the warm muscle swell to her touch, growing hard and erect. The agent could almost feel the power and dominance this wonderful muscle could bring just from having it.

She looks down at the villager, now laying on her back with her thighs spread apart. Iria licks her lips slowly as she thought how good it will feel pushing her thick cock into that tight little sex. Her breathing grew deeper as her breasts swell with her arousal, her cock pulsing before the woman's eyes.

The host's command felt like a battering ram crashing through her defenses. She nods slowly as a wicked grin spreads across her lips. This was going to be so much fun. The agent wraps her arms around the woman's legs and pushes them up. Her heated tip rubs slowly up and down the villager's folds, giving a slight teasing push here and there. The woman felt as tight as a virgin. With a loud groan, her powerful body thrusts forward forcing a few inches of her large cock into the human's body.

It was nothing she ever experienced before. Her eyes nearly roll back in her head at the feel of tight velvety folds clinging around her rapidly throbbing muscle. She pulls back slightly and surges forward once more, going deeper with every thrust. The agent did not give the woman time to adapt to the size as she plunges deeper and deeper into the wonderful little cunt.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:03 pm

31088 decided that now would be the best time to exact its fun. It was an action rarely undertaken, but the virus let its grip loosen on the young woman that Iria was fucking. It made sure that she was absolutely aware of what was going on around her as her Virginity was taken by the ADD Agents rough, powerful thrusting.

The woman couldn't scream, her mind was too scattered. She let out a little cry of alarm, that got lost by her involuntary moaning and shuddering from the thick cock pounding into her virgin hole.

The host stood behind the pair, smiling. It watched as Iria raped the other woman, watching as her mountainous breasts swayed back and forth, and her firm ass backed up with every thrust. 31088 licked its lips, moving in closer and bending down. It pressed the enormous head of its member to Irias tight anal passage, but it didn't enter. It simply waited there, wanting Iria to know what was coming before it slammed deep into her ass.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:49 pm

"Uuughh! Ahhhhh!" she grunts.

The virgin's folds held tightly to her pulsing member as she grinds her cock against those velvety walls. She tore through the woman's hymen and kept plunging deeper into those untouched depths. The cries of alarm fell to deaf ears as the agent only cared about this feeling that brought her so much pleasure. Oh god, was this what monsters felt when they take her?

She pulls back once more to feel the host's hot tip rubbing the crack of her ass. The agent lingers for a moment, pushing the member up against her anus causing a soft gasp to leave her lips. Her nails dig into the villager's hips as she surge her hips once more. The cock seemed to swell inside the woman until the pulsing tip was pushing against the woman's cervix. Iria was panting heavily, never have experienced anything like this before. She could feel the warm juices running down her cock and over her own dripping folds. This was so vile yet to her this was heaven.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:21 pm

"Doesn't it feel good to stop fighting and just give into it?" 31088 whispered into Irias ear, running its tongue around the womans cheek and across her ear.

The woman on the ground bit her lips to keep from screaming out, there were tears in her eyes and she clenched her hands up tight, trying hard to block out what was happening to her. Her slick walls clamped down tightly around Irias member, sucking it further and further into her virgin body.

"This might hurt a little," 31088 said with no indication that it cared about the pain it may be about to cause. It slowly eased forward, its immense cock pressing against Irias tight asshole. The head pushed against the tight opening, easing it open ever so slowly. The host breathed hard, it wasn't entirely sure whether or not it would be able to fit its long shaft into the agents ass. The glistening juices that coated it and slid down the cleft between Irias exquisite buttocks acted as a lubricant, but they could only do so much.

31088 reached around, gripping onto Irias large breasts and squeezing hard. It used them for leverage as it tried once more, sliding its hips forward. After what seemed like forever, the head of its enormous cock penetrated Irias ass and 31088 shuddered forward with a gasp.

"So Tight!" It shouted, holding still for a moment. It began to push forward, sliding the entire length into the agent, spreading her ass wider and wider with every inch until the hosts large breasts were pressed up against Irias back.

The feeling was beyond comparison, and 31088 was almost certain it would climax right there and then. Composing itself, it wanted to make this last a long, long time. It smiled as it bit Irias shoulder, tongue spiralling over the skin.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Stop fighting, give in, those words seem to vibrate deeper and deeper into Iria's mind. The virus was winning she found her thoughts changing, her wants and desires being rewritten to further serve it's needs. The agent moans, tilting her head to the side as she slowly nods her head.

Iria lets out a long blissful groan as her cock swells inside the woman's virgin passage. She was still inexperienced herself as she found herself releasing spurt after spurt of hot sperm into the villager's womb. The feeling was so new so intense that her juices began to gush out of her womanhood and onto the floor.

"Ahhnn...oh god...so good..." she moans.

Her eyes widen in a mixture of fear and wonder as she felt the massive tip of the host's cock against her tight ass. Heat rose in her cheeks as she blushes deeply, amazed at the size. Erotic images of being filled over and over by the host's member filled her mind making her nearly drool at the thought. Her heart began to race as she felt it pushing inside her. The host could feel her huge mammaries throbbing rapidly with her pulse as those hands squeeze hard on them. Iria lets out a loud gasp as her firm breasts were used for hand holds.

The ADD agent lets out a loud scream as she felt her anus spreading tightly around the thick tip. Wider and wider it went to the point she thought she was going to be split in half. Her ass clenches tightly around the huge cock as it began making it's way, inch by painful inch.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 pm

"Nngh," 31088 shuddered with pleasure as the last inch of its cock finally entered Irias ass. "I've never had anything as tight as this." It admitted, shifting its weight slightly so that it was pushing into the agent with more force. The hosts hands roamed across the agents enormous mammaries, tweaking the nipples and squeezing the expanses of soft warm flesh.

The virus began to warp its hosts body further, increasing the length and girth of its cock so that it filled Iria completely, pushing further than anything had ever gone before, so that the woman could feel the pulsing of its hot tip in her belly.

31088 began to pull its enormous length out of Irias tight anal passage, letting it linger every inch or so to soak up the sensation. When it had almost entirely left the womans body, it slammed forward again, cock piercing up and sliding further into Irias body, the hosts hips slamming into her firm buttocks.

"You're going to make me shoot my load too soon," It whispered, in an almost irritated voice. "Perhaps I should give you a little gift?"

The host squeezed Irias huge breasts hard and pulled her back, drawing her out of the woman she had been raping. With an evil grin from the host, the girl on the floor began to change. Her form stretched and flowed while she screamed in horror. Rather swiftly, her body had transformed into its new shape.

The girl looked down at her body in utter confusion. She now looked like an exact copy of Iria. Her breasts had swelled, her skin tone changed, her hair shortened, her hips widened, her muscles grown ever so slightly.

Still buried deep inside the agents ass, 31088 chuckled and whispered to Iria. "I want to see you rape yourself. Do to yourself whatever you see fit. Let me tell you now, every inch of your body has been exquisite, so where do you want to start?" It thrusted forward sharply, fucking Irias rear and pushing her towards her doppelganger at the same time.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 pm

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Too..Too much!" she cries.

Her stomach bulges slightly as the host's cock pushes against the insides of her belly. She never felt so full before in her life. The agent's legs wobble grow weak from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Every vicious thrust causes her to scream as her ass clenches tightly around the thick cock. She was not going to be able to take much more of this.

Iria moans as the host easily pulls her body away from the villager. Precum dribbles freely from her still swollen member as she sways there on her feet. The compliment from the host sent a surge of tingling warmth through her being, proud that this woman was pleased with her body.

Her eyes grow wide as she watches the villager scream in agony. She watches in horror at what the virus can do to one's body as the villager shifted and formed into a clone of Iria. Her eyes glaze over the shapely curves and well endowed chest. The host's command went into the agent's head and became her own wish. It was becoming impossible to resist the virus's programming.

"Ahhhhnn!"

Her hips surge forward as the host plunges that powerful cock back into her ass. Iria's legs gave as she fall before her doppelganger. She grabs the clone's hips and legs the force of the host's thrusts push her own cock into the fake Iria's tight folds. A loud groan sounds as the villager's now powerful muscles clamp tightly around her swollen cock causing it to twitch violently with each thrust.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next