View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Adrift [For Kanoe] 

Post Adrift [For Kanoe]
Ylf was certainly having a bad week. She hadn't been able to find any defined locations on her scanner for the past couple of days and by now she was drifting out into deep space where she would be lost forever. She wasn't entirely sure how she'd gotten out this far without realising what danger she was in, but wondering about that now would not get her to safety any quicker.

The Albinnja frantically scanned the area surrounding her ship. Nothing. She tried again. Nothing. Almost giving up, she hit the scan button one last time, not expecting to see anything happen, but there was nothing left to do besides go insane through fear.

The small, faint blinking light on her console caught Ylf's eye. A ship? It wasn't a huge vessel, and there only appeared to be one life form aboard it, but it was better than nothing. It appeared to be on auto-pilot, so Ylf assumed the pilot was sleeping.

Deciding that approaching this ship was infinitely better than what might happen to her alone in the darkness, Ylf plotted her course. Her ship rapidly made its way to the other, and the Albinnja attempted to hail the stranger, hoping that whoever it was wasn't too upset about being woken up...

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Post Re: Adrift [For Kanoe]
((Just so we do not get scolded. This takes place after Epidemic and Iria is currently infected with the virus. So Iria is pretty much the monster for this thread. It's not permanent just a follow up of the thread before.))

The hailing frequency came on but there was no response. The sound buzzed inside Iria's ship as she lays there in her chair. Dried cum still covered her body as she remained in her deep sleep. Again the coms buzz but there was no response.

Iria's body jolts slightly as her head slowly began to shake side to side. The virus has already spread through her entire body, keeping her completely asleep and helpless as it began to attack her mind. She kept dreaming erotic nightmares of rape and abuse, plunging her unnatural cock deep into villagers and other hosts. Soft chirps sound in the background as her fingers grip the sides of her chair. The chirps began to fade as voices softly whisper inside her head, telling her what her new mission, her new role in life as the virus continues to reprogram the agent. Her eyes flutter weakly before her body slumps back into her chair once more, the comms still buzzing the hailing frequency.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Last edited by Kanoe on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:38 pm

The hailing was getting no response from the other ship. On one hand, this was an incredibly bad sign, and Ylf knew that it would probably be best if she were to turn her ship around and go elsewhere. On the other hand, she had a duty to discover everything she could about the outside galaxy, even creepily silent drifting ships.

Ylf turned the hailing frequency off, realising it was going to be of no further use. She focussed her attention on steering the ship towards the strangers, it was no easy task, as the other ship was already on a pre-determined flight path.

Eventually Ylf managed to catch up with the ship, getting alongside it and attaching a boarding corridor. Donning her best diplomatic attire (If nothing was wrong then she definitely did not want to give the wrong first impression), she exited her ship and stood at the airlock of Irias, waiting for confirmation that she could enter. She looked up into the monitor against the airlock door, and the small lens next to it that was filming her, allowing the ships occupant to get a look at her before it decided what to do.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 pm

The agent stirs in her chair once more as the other vessel docks to her ship. Her eyes open slowly. She lets out a long sigh as she stretches her body and rises from her chair. Iria could not explain it but she felt very very good at the moment. Her fingers lightly rub a breast, squeezing it gently as she looks up at the monitor showing that someone was attempting to board her vessel.

Hmm... The woman looked like a diplomat. But finding one out here in the depths of space must mean this one was very lost indeed. She licks her lips in as she gazes at the large breasts of the alien woman. Yes, this one would be suitable to spread their wonderful gift.

Iria looks at herself for a moment. She might scare her away if she appeared in the nude and covered in seed. The agent smiles faintly and makes her way to the showers, her body swaying seductively as she walks. As the shower waters turn on, she orders the ship to release the hatch on the door.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Ylf thought she heard footsteps on the other side of the door, walking slowly away and another door further in shutting. At that moment, the airlock door slid open. Ylf took a step back, just in case she needed to turn tail and run. As it turned out, the ship looked... empty. The lights were on, and there was the general ambience that the ship was lived in, but Ylf couldn't see anyone.

Stepping inside the strangers ship, the Albinnja looked around.

"Hello?" She called out. Somewhere nearby she could hear running water...

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 pm

She took her time in the shower, ensure the last of the seed was clensed from her body. Her fingers trail over her body, moving lower as she lightly strokes her netherlips and clit. A soft coo of pleasure leaves her lips. All sexual restraints in her mind were completely released, allowing her to fully embrace her deepest desires. Right now her one desire was to take that woman and use her to spread her gift through the galaxy.

The water shuts off and the agent steps out of the shower. Iria takes her time drying her body off before tying the towel around her body. The towel was barely over her large nipples, every breath threatening to slip the towel off her luscious form. She steps out of her bedroom, looking at the busty diplomat with a faint smirk.

"Hello there," she says with a soft purr, "What brings you to my ship?"

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Ylf turned her head to the sound of the opening door, watching as the towel-clad woman stepped out of the room. The Albinnja simply stood with her mouth slightly agape, was this being aware that she was not dressed? Or was this the typical attire for her species? Aliens could be so confusing at times.

"Um, I," She stammered when she found that she could speak. "My name is Ylf, ambassador of the great and noble Albinnja people." She bowed low, unable to stop herself from taking in every curve of the strangers barely covered body as she lifted herself back up to eye level.

"I was in the area, a little lost and I saw your ship. I hailed you earlier but you must've been ah, pre-occupied." Ylf smiled, hoping to the Albinnja gods that she wasn't blushing as per usual.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:24 pm

"Oh I see," Iria says softly.

She walks slowly towards the woman. The agent could see Ylf's eyes taking in the sight before her just as her own eyes gaze down the woman's chest that the bow revealed. Blushing cheeks? Such a shy little girl.

Iria stands before the alien ambassador. Being a full foot taller, the woman was left nearly eye level with the mountainous orbs of the agent. She wanted to tear off this woman's clothes right now but she will be gentle...for now. An ambassador will be perfect for spreading her gift far and wide.

"My apologies," she coos softly, "I am Iria Strike, an agent of the Alien Defense Directorate. You are lost? Where are you trying to go? Come sit."

She gently strokes the agent's cheek as she turns and walks towards the room she came from, her bedroom. Her hips sway side to side, the towely barely concealing her firm rear.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Ylf was begining to get a bad feeling about this ship. Something just didn't sit right, and she had a feeling it was something to do with this tall, powerful female in front of her. Still, this was her best chance of getting to safety, and she had been wrong about people plenty of times before. The lingering touch on her cheek seemed to stay with the Albinnja, a little electrical buzz across the skin of her face that tickled her.

She watched as Iria walked into a joining room, unable to stop herself from gazing at the firm ass that the towel was pulled taut against. Ylf followed the woman, stepping into the room. She looked around and immediately recognised it as a bedroom. A bedroom? This woman wanted her to sit down in her bedroom and talk with her? Shouldn't there be a more suitable location for this?

Again, Ylf had to tell herself, some alien customs were just weird. The Albinnja looked around, finding the only real place to sit was on the edge of Irias bed. She did so cautiously, making sure to keep her wits about her.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 pm

She turns to the woman. Noticing the confused look on the alien's face, she smiles in slight amusement.

"This is just a simple scout vessel used by agents," she says, "There is only a place to sleep and wash and the main cockpit. This is..the most comfortable place to sit and talk in. I am not an ambassador but I can help you find your way to your next destination."

Iria removes her towel, allowing the woman to see her full breasts before turning to her dresser. Even the normal Iria would not care about such things as nudity, especially in her line of work. She grabs a deep violet bra made of lace and slides it over her large mounds. There were few bras that could contain her breasts, the faint outline of her areolae could be seen along the edge of the bra. She then slips on a matching thong before turning around taking a seat in a chair.

"Now," she began, crossing her legs to give the woman a small peek, "Tell me where you are heading?"

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Ylf was stunned by this womans unabashed nature. The Albinnja people were not, by and large, a reserved race, but even they felt the need to cover themselves in front of others. What a fascinating example of... whatever species she was this woman was proving to be. As the towel dropped, Ylf turned her head to the side, finding herself simply looking into a mirror and getting a whole new angle on Irias nudity.

The diplomat blushed deeply, turning back to observe the woman donning rather showy underwear. As Iria sat down, Ylf's eyes could not help but flash down the meeting of the womans thighs, and her heart picked up its pace.

"I-I wasn't really going anywhere in particular," she admitted, trying to look anywhere but at Iria. "I was just looking for other sentient races to make contact with. I suppose I found one," She chuckled lightly and nervously.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 pm

"Oh?" Iria taps a finger lightly on her lips, "I suppose I am making a poor example for my race then. Tell me, what do you do when you make...contact with others?"

The agent was amused by the diplomats blushing cheeks. The alien was acting so innocent but those eyes told her much. Iria could see Ylf taking small peeks at her well endowed and toned body. She crosses her arms infront of chest, causing her breasts to mash and seem even larger to the woman's eyes.

This alien was very impressive as well. The diplomatic gown was appealing, revealing much of the woman's large breasts. She had to resist the urge to tackle the woman. First she will manipulate until that proves to not work. Then she will take the alien anyway, adding another host to spread her gift.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:01 pm

Ylf seemed to snap out of whatever embarrassment she might have felt. The mission was going ahead without a hitch for the first time since she set out on her journey. She reached into the valley of cleavage between her two collosal breasts and pulled out a small red gem, set in a gold clasp.

"This is an example of the craftsmanship of my people. We are looking for other sentient races out in the galaxy who would be interested in setting up trading agreements with us." The Albinnja smiled, her rehearsed speech finally being used. She extended her hand to give the gem to Iria, now blushing a little less but still with the heavy breathing and rapid heartbeat that her panic had given her earlier.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Iria rises to her feet. She walks seductively as she moves closer to the Albinnja. Her eyes linger at the depths of the woman's cleavage where the trinket came from before eyeing the gem itself. The agent accepts the gem while her other hand reaches out and gently caresses Ylf's cheek.

"Hmm I am not a merchant but perhaps I can put a good word in for your people," she says with a purr, "What is the price you are looking for for these...items?"

She clasps the jewel on the middle of her stretched bra. Iria remains standing before the woman as she lifts Ylf's chin to gaze at the trinket now resting between her breasts. Her other hand lightly strokes her own luscious orb as she coos softly.

"Tell me how does this look on me hmm?"

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Ylf was a little bit alarmed as Iria gently carressed her cheek. Such forward behaviour was unusual, and a little alarming, perhaps this was in thanks for the gem that she had given?

"That gem is a gift," She said, "No price attached, it is something of a ah, a sample." She watched as the woman attached the precious stone to her bra, the weighty object pulling on the taut fabric. She took in the sight of those wonderful orbs and her stomach began to feel hot. There was a knot forming deep inside her, the blush returning, her nipples rising and easily visible against her dress.

"It looks," She whispered, her throat suddenly very dry. "It looks very nice on you Miss Strike. A very fitting accessory." She smiled as best she could, trying to look at the gem as opposed to the huge, soft, inviting breasts on either side of it. Trying and failing.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next