View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Adrift [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: Adrift [For Kanoe]
"Mmm...such kindness," she purrs as her fingers stroke the woman's long ears, "Are you sure it goes well with me? Please take a closer look..."

With a soft sigh, she pulls the woman's face into the depths of cleavage. She lets out a soft coo of pleasure as she slowly rubs her chest into the alien's face. Such a naive girl, if the rest of this race is as foolish they will be easy to infect. Her eyes flash with lust and need as she feels the woman squirm within her grasp. A hand holds Ylf in place while the other gently strokes the woman's hair.

"Tell me what you think, do I look beautiful?" she purrs once more.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 pm

Ylf had her face buried in the stronger woman's deep cleavage before she knew what was happening. She felt the hand guiding her down, and her cheeks coming into contact with the two enormous, soft orbs. She was sure that she struggled a little, but it was to no use. She tried to turn her head, but then she felt Iria stroking her hair, a soothing motion that caught Ylf a little off guard.

The Albinnja tried to respond to the question, but her throat and lips were so dry that she couldn't make a sound. She licked her lips, inadvertantly pressing her tongue into the warm expanse of Irias tits, and swallowed.

"It. It. It really compliments your... breas-... your figure." The Albinnja swallowed, taking the lingering scent of Irias soft and inviting skin into her throat. Somewhere deep inside her, the fires of lust were beginning to burn.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 pm

"Oh so sweet of you," she says soothingly.

She pulls Ylf's head back. The infected agent just loved the dazed look in the alien's eyes. Yes, this one deep down was just another whore. Soon this diplomat will be her own little slut. She leans down as she lifts the woman's chin once more, eyes gazing deep into hers.

"I wish to give you a gift of my own," she whispers, "I do hope you accept it."

The ADD agent unclasps her bra and gently sets it aside, leaving the woman gazing into her bare luscious orbs. She then presses her lips against Ylf's, stealing a long deep kiss as she pushes the woman gently onto the bed.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Ylf whimpered as she was brought back out of Irias cleavage, curiously she was also breathing hard, as if she had been suffocating. She looked into the agents eyes as she promised her own gift, and then down at the free, beautiful breasts as the bra dropped away. Ylf's womanhood ached, but she tried to ignore it.

The much stronger woman kissed her and began leading her back to the bed. Ylf knew now that something was terribly wrong. This woman was trying to get her into bed and... become physical with her. Ylf was all set to cry out and flee from the ship, but then she remembered something important. One of the few other races she had discovered had mentioned that in certain cultures, exploring each other intimately was how two beings would come to agreements.

Ylf didn't want to offend Iria if this was that sort of thing, so she pushed back into the kiss, extending her tongue and probing past the womans lips. Otherwise, she lay absolutely still, keeping her hands at her sides, not wanting to overshoot the intimacy of this negotiation.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:08 am

"Mmm.."

A low groan vibrates into the kiss as she rubs up against the woman's body. Her mountainous orbs mash and smother over Ylf's as nipples flick over each other. She could feel herself growing wet, the virus feeding her the wonderful ectasy of lust and desire. Iria breaks the kiss, sitting up as she stradles over the woman.

"Lets see if you are worthy..."

She pulls down top of Ylf's dress, revealing both of those bountiful breasts. Her hand slides down her own body as she peels her thong down. Iria began to moan and shiver with pleasure as she began stroking her clitoris. Sharp gasps leave her lips as the wonderful pearl began to swell larger and larger, molding into a large throbbing cock. The agent licks her lips as she wraps the woman's breasts around her cock and began to saw away with her hips.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:22 am

Ylf moaned in spite of herself, encircling the womans tongue with her own. As their breasts dragged along each other she arched her back upwards, trying to push more of her immense orbs into Irias own. The hand tugging down her dress was not at all unwelcome, and Ylf even helped Iria get the tiny garment off.

It was then that she was Irias cock. The Albinnja's eyes widened in terror as she beheld the enormous object, throbbing and heavy. She tried to say something, but Iria had already straddled her, pulling her enormous breasts around the member and thrusting her hips back and forth. This wasn't right. Things had taken a decidedly dangerous turn.

Ylf tried to say something, anything, but her mind was overcome by the heat of the cock sliding in and out of her cleavage. The hard member pounding between her huge, soft, pillowy tits felt wonderful, the slick juices covering it coating her breasts and giving them a shiny glow. Ylf shook her head lightly, fear still in her eyes.

"N-no" She stammered, pleasure and fear catching her words, "Wait a minute. Stop!"

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:34 am

"Shhh.." she lets out a groan, "Ahh... You are not going to refuse my gift after I accepted yours now are you?"

She sneers down at the woman as she thrusts harder. Her breasts bounce and sway as her hips slap against Ylf's own mounds. The large pulsing cock was already dripping precum between the woman's cleavage. Iria's hands press harder, rolling the alien's breasts over her throbbing member as each thrust brought that dripping tip closer to Ylf's lips.

Juices trickle out of the agent's womanhood and soaking into the diplomat's dress. Ahh, this one is going to be such a good fuck. Her mind was swimming with images of pounding every hole of this alien's body. Iria the ADD agent was gone now, completely under the virus's control.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:39 am

Ylf shouted out before she could stop herself. Something between Irias hips pounding into the underside of her sensitive breasts, the hot, sweet pre-cum pooling on her chest, or the sight of this beautiful woman fucking her tits, thrusting back and forth. Her cry of pleasure echoed off the walls, even after the Albinnja had shut her mouth and tried to compose herself.

She knew she had to get away, this was wrong, this was going down a dangerous route. Pushing her elbows into the bed, she tried to slide back, but Iria kept her pinned down. She tried to look up at the woman, to plead with her, to keep her eyes on the woman's face, and not those wonderful swaying firm breasts. As she craned her neck and opened her mouth to speak, the head of the enormous cock slid inside, coating Ylf's tongue with the sweet pre-cum.

"Nnnghmmm," She murmured, swallowing the hot liquid down, still fighting feebly, concious only of the massive cock sliding through her cleavage.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 am

"Ahhhh!"

Iria rears her head back as warm lips slide around her hot tip. She lets go of the woman's breasts and immediately grabs the sides of the alien's head. Her hips continues to slap against those swollen mammaries as her cock slides in and out of the diplomat's throat. Already the precum was beginning it's infection of it's new host. The fluid was warm and sweet bringing gentle waves of heat and warmth washing over the Albinnja's mind.

"Yesss...suck it you whore!" she groans, thrusting faster.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

Ylf pushed her shoulders up, squeezing her huge breasts around the other womans cock as it slammed back and forth. The Albinnja swallowed more and more of the fluid as she allowed the enormous member to slide into her mouth and down her throat. She ran her tongue wildly along the underside of the hot length, all the while rubbing her soft breasts along its surface.

Ylf's hands stroked up Irias thighs, dancing over the skin. She gripped the woman's firm ass cheeks with both her hands, groping and squeezing the flesh. Ylf wanted to say no. She wanted to protest, but her mind was slowly being warped by the aphrodesiac. Not to mention there was a huge cock pushing past her lips and into her throat. All she could do was murmur and jostle her tongue against the sensitive organ.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:04 am

The infected agent was in heaven now. Her prey was succumbing to the fluids. She could feel her nipples throbbing and becoming rock hard as her gift throbs rapidly inside the woman's throat. Iria groans, her mind swimming as Ylf's tongue lathers along the bottom of her needing member.

She grips woman's head tighter as she pushes hard through those luscious mounds and down into the alien's throat. Her body tenses up and begins to twitch as juices gush over the woman's dress as spurt after spurt of hot seed pumps down her prey's throat.

"Yessss...swallow it all," she groans.

Iria gets off the woman and grips onto the diplomat's dress. With a brutal yank, she tears the dress followed by the woman's undergarments away and tosses it aside. Her muscular body glistens with sweat as she begins lifting both of Ylf's legs up onto her shoulders. Her still dripping cock rubs slowly up and down the woman's exposed sex, letting it become soaked in her warm juices.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:14 am

The hot juices shot straight into Ylf's throat, filling her mouth and sliding down into her stomach. As the cock removes itself from past her lips, Ylf can't help herself but to play with the thick ropy cum in her mouth, staring at the line of glistening pinkish semen that connected her lips to the head of Irias cock.

She cried out as she was lifted up and her remaining clothes removed. Struggling in vain, trying to swallow the remaining cum that sloshed around in her mouth and throat. As she was lifted up, her breasts, glistening with sweat and female juices bounced freely, obscuring her vision. But she felt the hot, wet tip of that member rubbing against her feminine folds.

"No, please!" She said weakly, trying to sit up and look Iria in the eye. The earlier oral assault had taken every last bit of energy from her.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 am

"Aww....tired already?" she giggles wickedly, "I am just getting started. Just relax and give in, you will be begging for more soon enough."

Iria grunts as she thrusts hard, forcing her thick log deep into Ylf's inviting folds. Her head rears back in a blissful moan. God, this woman was so tight. She pulls her hips back and slams her cock deeper each time. Her tip pulses rapidly as it pushes against the woman's cervix. With a loud growl, she pushes all the way into the woman's womb.

"Yessss....so very good," she looks down at the alien with glazed eyes, "Mmm...don't say you don't want this. I saw how you looked at my body, felt your tongue graze my breasts. You did not come here to trade jewels, you came for me."

The bed rocks back and forth as Iria uses her powerful body to thrust long and hard into the weary woman's sex. Her mind felt hazy as every pull felt as if the alien's folds were sucking her off. Yes, this will be a perfect host for her gift.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 am

"N-no, I," Ylf started, but was coat off as the huge member slammed down into her depths. Her eyes widened and she opened her mouth in shock, unable to make a noise. The Agent began to rock back and forth, fucking the Albinnja hard. A deep groan erupted from back in Ylf's throat as the cum in her belly began to do its job.

She reached her arms over to Iria, gripping a hold of her massive breasts, massaging the flesh and rolling the nipples across her palms.

"Oh Yes!" She screaned, "Fill me! Fill me up completely!"

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:44 am

"Ohhhh! Yess! Yes!"

Ylf could feel Iria's pulse within those swollen mammaries. Every flick across her diamond hard nipples sent sparks flying through her chest. Every squeeze causes a squeal of pleasure from the lustful agent. Her arms hold tightly to the alien's legs as her hips slam into Ylf's tight cunt. Juices ran freely from her own womanhood and down her trembling thighs. Iria's thrusts sent liquid heat through her loins as her folds contract hungerly. Oh god she could not get enough.

"Nnngh! That's right... Ahhh.. Beg you horny bitch!" she growls.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next