View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Extracurricular studies 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Extracurricular studies
At the mention of the Keys of Solomon Seraph waved his hand dismissively. A flight of fancy, brewed by a mortal trying to understand something of which he had no talent nor training in. I do hope you didn't fall for such fantasies, for learning magic is difficult enough without having your head full of fluff and misconceptions. Seraph seemed rather annoyed by the books in general, and even more irritated about the fact that people who had potential to become mages would be distracted by such tomes.

Of course while he talked Seraph had been watching Pia, watching her reactions to his invisible, and if it wasn't for the arousal, intangible attack. Her hands moving did not slow him down, nor stop him. If anything it added extra points of contact, and by moving her arms into the areas of more focused mana she simply increased the amount she absorbed.

Would you like me to teach you proper magic Pia? To walk you through the steps and make sure you get it right, without a single mistake destroying your soul? A genuine offer, and one he had already made to another student, Narissa. That offer had turned out quite nicely, and Seraph didn't doubt that this one would be any different.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 am
Profile YIM

Pia was disappointed at Seraph's dismissal of the Keys. She had harbored high hopes for her studies of them. Obviously, she did not take them at face value. There were bound to be some misunderstandings and errors along the way. But still.. it had seemed the best place to start, and she had to start somewhere, right?

In Pia's mind, as long as the monsters possessed supernatural powers, and their victims did not, the outcome would be given.

Then Seraph offered her another hope. Could she trust him?

"I..I would be happy to accept your offer, Seraph, and..uh.."

Suddenly Pia found it very hard to concentrate on talking, as Seraph's subtle manipulation of mana made her senses run amok. The effect was even perceptible to someone watching her. Her pupils were widening, and her cheeks and lips were slightly more red.

She forced herself to concentrate on the topic at hand.
"I am certain your assistance and guidance would be invaluable to me.. but forgive me for asking.. What would you demand of me in return?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph politely watched Pia as her soul fell and rose at his words. Her hopes being dashed when he dismissed the keys, but suddenly rising again when he offered to teach her. Of course she was still suspicious, still cautious as to his motives. The Darklight Grimore had reported that she did in fact know about the monsters inhabiting Shokushu, and she would be suspicious of anything not entirely human. But of course she would be distracted, and it shouldn't be that hard to slip a half truth past her.

What do I want in return? Entertainment. Mortals are generally quite entertaining, and I ask for the chance to watch your magic bloom and grow.

His words were all true, but he suspected they both had different meanings for the words he had used. Even if she was suspicious it shouldn't be that hard to divert her suspicious, giving Seraph a chance to remain close to her and continue to saturate her with mana. By the time he chose to take her, she would be begging for pleasure.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:43 am
Profile YIM

"Uh.. Entertainment?". Pia was suddenly suspicious. She had met more than one creature here, who's idea of entertainment was mainly to ravage Pia.
But then Seraph revealed that he liked seeing humans magic blossom.

So, maybe he is benign? Pia thought. She tried to make up her mind. Not every non-human entity had to be evil. He had been angry, yes, but also concerned for her safety. Pia tried to sort her thoughts. With magic coursing through her body, it was kind of hard.

It is an opportunity I cannot miss!

"I..I would be grateful if you would teach me the basics, Seraph. I will try as hard as I can not to disappoint you!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:33 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph watched Pia, his expression polite, while he waited for her to decide. She was suspicious, of course, but she soon realised that if she really did want to learn magic this was not something she could pass up, no matter how suspicious she was of his motives. He smiled when she answered, and used his mana to send a wave of pleasure through her body.

You already have managed half of the most basic component of a spell, a negative polarity, do you think you understand how to reverse that to create a positive polarity? If you do can you try creating one now? I will shield you from anything dangerous that might occur so do not worry about stuffing it up. Seraph said. With the air already saturated with mana creating such a polarity would definetly hasten Pia's arousal. But without that knowledge she would struggle to cast any spell, relying only on the mana that was directly next to her and unable to tap into the mana that filled the world.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 am
Profile YIM

"Uh.. Yes, I think I should manage that. It should just be a matter of reversing the flow. I think the tome mentioned how to achieve that, there was even an example.. May I?"
Pia gestured towards the book. This was actually fun. Pia was by nature an inquisitive person, and this was a chance to learn something entirely new.
She surpressed a shiver caused by the flowing mana, and leaned on the desk, quickly scanning the tome. "Let's see.. Hand gesture.. Invokation.. Do you recomend stating a verbal invocation aloud, or internalizing it?"
As was her habit, she completely forgot about her surrounding once she was concentrating on something. She was leaning her elbows on the table, nose close to the book, thus giving her tutor a good view of her arched back and her rear.

"I think I am ready! May I start?". Pia assumed the gesture the tome recomended, and tried putting herself in the correct mental state, ready to go once her mentor gave his approval.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 am
Profile YIM

Of course you may. Seraph replied to Pia's first question, quite happy to let her resume her study of the Darklight Grimore. When she asked the next question Seraph took a guess as to what she wanted from magic when he replied Internally is better suited when in a fight, it is faster and gives them less warning. However do not try saying it internally until you have mastered saying it aloud. It is very easy to stuff a spell up when saying it internally ... and that has ... consequences.

Seraph smiled at Pia's stance while she was studying the grimore. Her skirt pressed against her ass as her back was arched. Seraph could just imagine moveing behind her and taking her in that position. But not yet. When Pia stated she was ready Seraph nodded and raised his hand to point at her. Just a precaution in case something goes wrong, and you may try whenever you wish.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 am
Profile YIM

"Okay. Thanks!" Pia was grateful Seraph was here to protect her. She was truly lucky to have met him. This was truly a breakthrough for her. She was going to give it her very best, that was the least she could do!

OK, here it goes!

Pia concentrated. The unfamilliar words she had read in the book came slowly at first, then ran more quickly over her lips. She tried focusing her mind, willing her body to open up, accept the flow of mana. With her body in its aroused state, keeping her thought on one thing was hard, but repeating the invokation helped her.

At first, nothing happened. Then, slowly at frist, Pia could feel a tingling sensation as her mind opened and the mana started flowing in. Soon, she could feel it moving up and down her spine.

He did say I was free to increase the power, right?

Pia let the mana blossom, felt it glow inside her, filling her limbs. "Oh, wow! It is happening! I can feel it!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 am
Profile YIM

Seraph smiled at Pia, seeing the flare of emotions inside her soul as it mixed with more and more mana was something he doubted he would truly grow tired of. As entertaining as sex was, Seraph hadn't fallen so far that he didn't still enjoy simply watching intense emotions in peoples souls. The shift of colours and lights that couldn't really be explained without seeing it. And so when the joy that she was actually calling up mana spread through her Seraph's smile grew.

In fact Seraph felt like a demonstration of just what could be accomplished. Pia might protest about what he was going to do, but he couldn't help himself. Seraph covered the distance between them in a few steps, and his hand touched her shoulder. In a heartbeat his soul completely overwhelmed hers, and he took control of the magic inside her. She would feel it moving, shifting as he used her soul to cast a spell. Since he had no real idea what sort of magic she wanted to learn he simply called up one of his favourite battle magic spells, and in front of Pia the light shifted and formed itself into a golden sword, hovering in mid air.

The blade remained for several long seconds before the mana supply dried up and it vanished. Seraph stepped back from Pia, his hand moving off her and letting her take control of the magic again. And that is magic. I hope you don't mind that I took control for a few seconds to show you that. Of course actually channelling the spell would have briefly dimmed the effect of the mana, but when the spell ended the effects returned stronger than before.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm
Profile YIM

If Seraph was aiming to impress his new pupil, then he could now congratulate himself. At first Pia was scared when she felt the mana inside her change and flow outward. Had she offended the angel somehow, or was this some sort of attack after all?

But soon her fears turned to wonder, as he made the glowing blade take form. Her eyes were wide with amazement. "You..Wow! You made that from my mana?". It was a brilliant display of magical skill, far beyond anything Pia had ever hoped to achieve herself. Sure, the book more than hinted at power, but witnessing it with her own eyes was different.

Suddenly, she felt the force return, once again filling her body. Pia had to mentally wrestle it to keep it controlled. It was good. The force of magic felt good, but also kind of scary, as it opened her to a lot of sensations she had never quite experienced before.

Her hearth felt like it was twice as big and glowing like the sun, and it was like the very air around her was humming. Power entered her body, nestling in her abdomen and making her more sensitive spots warm up. Her legs were getting wobbly, she even swayed a little were she stood.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

Of course. Creating such a blade requires a lot less mana than people think, the problem most have is focusing and refining the mana. Get good enough and even with a relativly small amount of mana you can achieve fairly powerful incantations. Of course when you combine the two ... Seraph raised his hand and spoke a single word. The word seemed strange, and Pia would think she heard it twice, once from her ears and once from her soul. After a moment the effect materialised, row after row of golden blades formed themselves from the light. Hundreds, thousands of blades formed in a dome shape around the two, and every second that dome expanded as more blades formed.

Of course this is only really impressive if you care for using magic in a battle situation, to defend yourself or others, or to hunt down others. And are you alright? You look unsteady ... is something wrong Pia? Seraph asked the blonde haired student, concern in his voice. It was feigned of course, Seraph knew just what was happening and his concern for Pia's well being was almost non-existant. Still he had a role to preform, and had to appear to be the friendly angel.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 am
Profile YIM

It took Pia a few seconds to respond. She was staring at the expanding circle of swords with wide eyes and mouth open. It was quite a display, and she was feeling lightheaded, nearly drunk with mana.

She forced herself to snap out of it. "I am.. ohh.. quite alright, Seraph! I am just feeling a bit dizzy, that is all. I am not used to so much power."

She was still bravely trying to keep the positive mana polarity going, trying to keep it under control and the power moving into her, but it was getting harder. She felt something akin to little sparks move along her skin, and it felt like her skirt was moving with the flow of power, but that could easily be her overactive senses playing tricks on her. Still she kept it up, afraid to dissapoint her teacher.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am
Profile YIM

Seraph nodded, however he lowered his hand and the swords vanished as if they had never existed. He continued to regard Pia carefully, his eyes wary as if he was watching out for something. He didn't have to fake his wariness, with Pia maintaining the positive polarity, and with the mana leaking from him saturating the air with far more mana than most human's ever believed possible, he had every reason to be cautious. The power inside Pia continued to build, every second increasing the sensations racing through her body. Seraph's sight allowed him to 'see' the mana surging along the student's skin. Soon Pia's mind would start to struggle to maintain control, not just of the polarity but of her body. By now she wouldn't be able to close the polarity, and Seraph watched as her mind struggled to keep herself alive. The moment Pia's gaze started to darken Seraph interfered.

Korii.

At the word the polarity inside Pia suddenly vanished, and a negative one appeared and repelled some of the mana inside her away. Not enough so that she could truely recover from the arousal caused by contact with raw mana, only enough so that it wouldn't place her mind and soul at risk of being overwhelmed with power.

Are you OK Pia? Seraph asked, stepping towards her with concern in his voice. One of his wings extended towards her, a soft bed of light that would catch her if she started to fall.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 am
Profile YIM

Korii.

With the unfamilliar word, the magic beagan to leave. Part of Pia protested, wanting to master the power right now, but truth was, she was near the limit of what she could bear.

Pia held out her arms as the mana left, feeling the force move out trough her limbs. As she did so, she felt everything get blurry around her. Her brain had been bobarded with new expressions, and it had just about reached the limits of its tolerance. Suddenly, it was like Pia was alone in an empty space, with no ground beneath her. She reached up to loosen her tie a bit.
Dizzy..Need air..

And then Pia lost her balance. Luckily she was cought by the giant, glowing wing. Pia breathed heavily for a few seconds while her senses returned to somthing resembling normal. Only then did she realize she was resting on Serphs feathers.
"Sorry..I just lost my footing..I-I did not mean to impose!", she blurted out.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:58 pm
Profile YIM

Seraph's wing had no problem catching the falling Pia, and it supported her weight easily. The wing itself was actually quite comfortable, but of course since it was made of pure mana bound into a form touching it would send waves of mana into the soul of anyone doing so.

While Pia was still on the wing Seraph regarded her curiously. When he spoke his voice was concerned. Pia before I continue I need to know, is anything distracting you? Any sensation or emotion making it hard to concentrate? Because if I teach you magic and something is distracting you even with me holding a counterspell ready the results could very well be ... lethal. Because that did not look like someone who had just lost their footing. That looked like someone whose mind and body were too busy fighting each other over something to concentrate.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next